Welcome to Gaia! ::

How about some gold?

Sure! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Sure, and I'll bump! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

~Welcome to my quest!~

(I am questing for a were tail and lunar cloak. Once I've achieved these items transformation to were status will be 85% complete! I will change my name as well! It was first my goal to just work hard for the items I wish for. However, the were tail suddenly got a bit popular and I knew I needed to take action!)
I got the were tail!!! xd heart xd heart 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thank any donators ahead of time, and will post your names...as soon as I get a donator. I also will somehow return the favor, whether it be by posting in some of your threads, or donating to your quest when I get the chance. I'm not doing this as an advertisment, but just because I feel it would be fair to do so.

(The were tail's price range varies. sometimes it's 11-15k, and others it's 15-20k,) believe me I check every time I get on Gaia. I've been on Gaia for nearly a year, I have 265 posts (and growing), not much because I used to mainly stay in Extended Discussion(that should speak for itself). The gold I have now is a bit over 3.3k (and growing...however slowly sweatdrop ). Everything my avatar has right now was earned on my own, without charities or donations.

The lunar cloak ranges from 10-20k. I'm involved in two contests right now, one of which I may win the lunar cloak, another I could win 3.5k. ~xdi0r_aNgElx~, aka the fairy godmother will be helping me to get my were tail...sometime...soon, maybe. She's great, check her out.[diOr's Fairy godmother] -=Charity=- away!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, that's it for the first post of my quest thread, I will make the necessary updates and changes when changes occur. I apologize ahead of time if there are any inconvienences in my thread (for instance if it isn't as "pretty" as others), this is the first time I'm making a quest thread, so could you give me a break, thank you very much. biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, I dior's can't get me that tail because her account was closed. However, do not judge her so soon! Her heart is good! Click here to see her story. Please, she could use the help. Help her get donations, help her get signatures, help her get more people aware of what happened, or help her to get supporters...people who will stand by her side!
~Journal~
Here's a link to a journal entry of mine about my quest. There are some more wolf pictures in it as well. A Coming Transformation
...For some reason this is not working...if you want to see the entry just go to my profile, click on my journal, and click on the entry dated 9/19/05.
~Personal Store~
My gold is now zero because I think I'm getting the were tail!!! xd I had 13,270g! I sold the prisoners shackles, and I keep selling tickets, those things sell like wild fire! xd heart It helps out a lot. Well, next time you see me, hopefully you see me with the were tail!

Edited: Oct. 15
~Links~
I joined this cool Role Playing Thread! It's called Wolves of the Blue Moon. In putting up a profile I also found some awesome pictures and an awesome website! Here's one of the pictures, and the website. This picture looks a lot like the real me! eek

The site is Wolves and Women. Check it out!

This post is actually a copy/paste from my latest journal entry. In this thread, as well as my journal, I will every now and then put up more wolf pictures and wolf related links. It goes with my quest. If you get someone connecting wolves and your quest (or whatever and your quest) it gets them thinking of your quest whenever they come accross a wolf. ...Well, it can happen. blaugh

Update!
Here's a link about Mexican Gray wolves being reintroduced into the wild...it also mentions Red wolvs as well. wolves on the way
This link is sad...it's about coyotes...which I'm not too fond of, but they still shouldn't be treated like this!
New Mexico's assaults on coyotes
Here's a link to the controversy about the wolves in Yellowstone. It's about whether or not their numbers should be "decreased..." bitches! stare wolves'...controversy

updated: Feb 04
~What I've Donated~
I have donated quite a bit being on Gaia. I can't remember all the gold I gave away, and I can't remember all to who, but from now on I'll put it here...in hopes those people may come across me and want to donate. I think I have donated over 565g. To some that may not be a lot. But for me, one who is questing herself...that's a lot!
~My posts and gold update~
My posts are now 360. For some reason they're not that high. I don't think it counts the posts you make within guilds...hmm, I'll have to find that out. I've joined quite a few wolf and lycan guilds, they're pretty sweet! twisted

My gold is 1.5k, so I need 9.5k to get the lunar cloak. It was awesome, I got a pink link, and my gold went up by a thousand! That's a good sign! whee

entry edited: Oct 18

I can't believe it...my posts are only 375!!! stare Well...it makes sense, college life did catch up to me. I wish I knew how to pimp out my quest thread like so many others...oh well.

Anywho...my gold is actually a mere 150...but I plan to bring that up quickly...if I have time. I was depressed so I bought my little person a coat that looked a lot like my jean coat I actually wear...if only it had patches (like my jean coat)...

updated: Feb 03
heart ~Donators!~ heart

firepheonix867
-100g

The Coming Evil
~he practically gave me the were tail! He sold it to me for less than 13.3k!!! It can sell for around 20k at times!!! eek This--> heart and this--> twisted go out to him!
bipidy bopidy bump!
bipidy bopidy bump!
bipidy bopidy bump!
bipidy bopidy bump!
bipidy bopidy bump!
bumpidy bump bump
buhbump, buhbump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash