Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Goat

The Sea Slug Art Rodeo
ikn. needs your art!

User Image

The Book of ikn.
Sea slugs have that magical power from ancient times, one that not even radioactively enhanced superbeings can overcome. They have a history, one that spans aeons more than the lizard, and with their long, proud bloodlines, they have accumulated libraries of natural knowledge which is inaccessible to the lizard or superlizard.

Born of the tumultuous seas and riotous coral reefs where death is masked in the colors of fantasy, the sea slug has the powers to summon up its knowledge of fluorescent poisons and evolutionary wizardry to overcome.

Welcome to a strange, bizarre corner of the free art section where your talents may be used for a greater purpose, dare I say, for lofty ideals? xd The mission to reach the sublime is simple: draw my avatar with a seaslug. The preferred poses would be my avatar was riding the slug, but whatever inspiration conceives itself into your creative genius would be superb. I'll also provide various images of sea slugs as references as well.

Feral Goat

[ reserved for new art for 2010: Slug-Odyssey 2]

Feral Goat

Nudibranch Nonsense!

Now, you may be thinking "why in the WORLD would she want a picture with seaslugs?", but I have a superficial reason which will stupify with it's shallowness: they're pretty.

I'll show a few images below, but a Google Image Search with the keyword of "nudibranch" will show you a plethora of these little gems of the coral reefs of the world!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Feral Goat

This is all the awesome art from Slugfest 2005:
--
Weekend starts out this art round up with this light and airy image of a seaslug dwarfing me in the depths of its wings. It's a reassuring and heartwarming image, where the angel like wings of the seaslug envelop us all. heart

Fluffy pink fantasy

--

Flaming Mattress creates this wonderful sketch of me with a very kitten-like seaslug by my side as a loving companion. The huge doe eyes are a touch that surely will warm even the coldest of hearts.

My Seaslug Kitty

--

i know nothing., otherwise known as ME, threw this together for the sake of additional samples on this page. It's pretty bad, but hey-- something is better than nothing. sweatdrop

BadART self portrait of triumph

--

Pretty Lolipop makes this touching image of a soft, lovable seaslug acting as my personal plushie. heart

Snugglekins, My Seaslug Stuffed Animal

--

ShinobiRedScarf conjures up this hardcore battle scene between a seaslug of The Blob-like proportions and Godzilla. I'm placing bets on the slug to win.

Godzilla vs. Seaslug.... deathmatch

Shinobi strikes again with this artpad entry. I love the senseless violence of it all. Another testament to how seaslugs have more power than most beings-- save that of Japanese emoticon beasts. No one can survive that amount of emo!

Duel Under the Sea

She just keeps going! Newest entry is her variety of hand-drawn horrid, or what I would like to call hand-drawn hilarity, in her latest entry of me as slugzilla. The taste of environmental awareness is frighteningly similar to cheap hairgel and menthol.

The Power is Yours! (tm)

Hugging a seaslug solves all problems, no matter how frustrating they are. 3nodding Here's the proof. heart
User Image

What's better than a seaslug? A sea-slug and DEVO, that's what.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/ignorantfoo/wearedevo2gv.jpg

--

Sporadic Addict adds this lovely headshot to my collection. Thank you again! It's really cute, and I love that the slug is on my head. Who knows what evil it's planning. xd

Brainsucking Evil

--

halcyon. revolver creates this whimsical picture of me riding the seaslug towards sweet, sweet victory. heart

Through the coral reef, my midnight ride

--

Si Minion Kitty provides this awesome artpad entry of me acting pissed off. heart You capture exactly how I feel when policing the international music forum... or when I have no sleep. I love it! Included is a link to the original artpad file below. smile

http://artpad.art.com/?inlltm1f0ybo
Permanently PMSing.

--

nuclear banana is next up in the foray with this adorable shot with me and a seaslug. It's sucking my brains out-- we can already see where the slug already ventured. whee

Caught in the act! D:

--

Sjetiska comes fast and furious with this picture of me with a seaslug. Its soft and floaty with dreamlike qualities which please the heart and soul.

Afloat in Nudibranch Nonsense

--

penguin love turns out this little masterpiece of mspainty action. heart

Hot MsPaint Action

--

Moira Marigold joins the army of artists who love putting a slug atop my avatar's head. whee I love it!

Another slug strikes again!

--

Melancholy Zephyr illustrates a whimsical oceanic raid where that pesky water just kills my whip's flame. At least one fish met the certain doom of going against my seaslug army. heart

SLUGAWOO's MIDNIGHT RIDE
(linked because it's too fabulous to be ruined by the scrollbar. GO LOOK.)

--

Insane_Nightmare perfectly captures how clingy I would be if I had ever found a slug as large as I was. Screw getting a pony when I grow up, I want a squishy blob of gelatanous ooze. whee

Can I keep him?! PLEASE?!!

--

McShadeikins arms me with the unholy gauntlet of nudibranch nonsense with this fabulous entry. Those little spikes on the slug are loaded with deadly poison to which there is no anitidote.

Gauntlet of Slug

--

Darkkoalaonline
( heart ) jumps in with this amazing variation on the theme: I don't ride the slug, the slug rides me. After all, Red Slugs are all Stalinists. Beware the Red Scourge! D:

In Soviet Russia, the Slug Rides You.

--

BeamYosho sneaks in this contribution with an invisible seaslug. D: Where art thou, O Holy Slug? Hath thou abannoned mine impoverished self?

The Slug Hath Abandonned Me

--

Doctor MEAN! burrows her way deeper into my heart with this art. When you squeeze the ooze out of the slug, where DOES that super radioactive power go? D:

User Image

--

Palden {art en route via snail mail}

--

Amunet022 goes a kinkier route and has the slug exploring new territory! How delightfully different. The face is absolutely precious.

User Image

--

rje you bastards! has awakenened the sleeper! eek

User Image

--

L. V. Beethoven contributes this little piece of mspaint wonderful!

User Image

--

Dark McCloud contributes this groovy picture of me riding the undersea waves on the back of a seaslug.

User Image

Feral Goat

Awesome People

The Bad Art Collective A wonderful store of hilariously bad art.

And... want to be added to the list? Just PM me.

--------------------------

Finally, any art that I receive will be with the utmost joy and gratitude.

Feral Goat

Feral Goat

La. la. la. Perhaps I could say that even MSPainted goodness, even cut and paste jobs are fine with me.

Feral Goat

:whistling to myself:

Feral Goat

heart ninja

Feral Goat

heart pirate
seriously, i wish i could draw! this is such an exciting subject. i might brave the world of prismas yet again.

Feral Goat

Anything you do would be loved beyond measure. heart A trip away from normal avatar art and into the happy fun land of the coral reef. whee

I wish the slugs weren't so stupid though... mine kept finding ways to swim into the filter and be oxygenated to death. crying

Feral Goat

:attentionwhoringpost~:

Feral Goat

Last post of the night.

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items