User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Konnichiwa minna-san! Welcome to my Commissions page! Mew! Here is everything you need to know about wanting to get a commission from me! There are a few ways of getting a commission out of me, and there are prices next to each kind of form I do. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me, or e-mail me at batgirl_beyond_2050@hotmail.com ^^

1. I draw about almost anything, and I'm up for the challenge, and I will at least try for you. If I can't do it...it just happens...and it'll be no charge for me attempting. Cuz, that's kinda pointless, right? 0_o; I only charge whatever gets done.
2. I will draw fan art for a particular anime series if you like, or from a video game. I even will draw OC's. I do love to draw those because of how interesting they look to me ^^
3. I recommend HIGHLY that you have a picture of reference for me to look at so I know what character I'm drawing. Having no reference makes it really hard for me to visualize it in my head sometimes, and it doesn't work very well. ^^; But I can try......but to avoid me ripping my hair out, please send a picture of what you want done!
4. I WILL draw hentai if it's asked of me. Yaoi and Yuri hentai I don't think I could do, but if it's ecchi, than I could do that.
5. I can draw anthros too ^^
6. If you need this picture done in a specific amount of time, please let me know. I am much more motivated if I have a due date....if you don't, it usually takes me longer to do because of all the work I have to do, and the actual life I have ^^;
7. If you use the picture for a future avatar or something, I would like to have meh siggy in there somewhere to signify that I did it....it's just a copyright thing, and you don't want to get yourself in trouble w/ everyone else do ya? I didn't think so. ^^;

Ways of Payment:

- I do accept checks, and what not.
- Payment of Gold from Gaia works wonders.....^^ It just depends on the kind of picture you're asking for, and we can discuss how much it'd be worth.
- I have a DA account, so if you'd like to spend money on subscriptions, that works as well. Depending on the kind of picture will determine the kind of subscription I ask for.

Okay, this is a pen sketch....and it's also very old. I don't do sketches like this, they're a lot neater than that and look a lot better than this, but if you want me to do a pen sketch, I'd be willing to do that. ^^; Sketches usually run from $5.00-$8.00 in real money, gaia would probably be worth about 500-550. Adding more than one character costs a little more.

My lineart is usually done clean. Sometimes there are a few mess-ups, but you would never be able to tell because I fix them ^^; Lineart usually goes betwen $10.00-$13.00 or 700-800 gold pieces. More than one character costs a little more.

OK, this is a little more tricky. Um it depends if you want a background to it or not, and it'll vary what kind, especially if you want more than one character. okies...
~CG without background- $15.00-$18.00 or 950-1000 gold pieces
~CG with background- $16.00-$20.00 or 1000-1200 gold pieces

Note: If you can't afford these prices, please pm or e-mail me, and we can probably work something out for the both of our benefits ^^