Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Be Rated by the Denizens of the Boardroom

RULES:
1) Be nice. I understand that not everyone will agree with their ratings, but we do our best to be fair here. So If one of us says something not to your liking, please take whatever was said with a gigantic grain of salt, and chill.
2) If you request a rating, and none of us reply immediately, that is because we are likely not online. Please don't panic.
3) No ratings are to be given to people requesting ratings unless raters are certified members of the B.o.E (All of which are listed below.).
3.5) If you feel the need to join our organisation, please click the link below, and do notwhine about it here. (Thank you in advance.)
4) Have fun.

RANDOM INFO:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The BoE Recruitment Offices are where you need to go!
Mr. Legion - Founder
Jadeelf - Senior Member
Rivkeh - Senior Member
Mystrunner - Senior Member
Skullock - Senior Member
Hallainzil- Senior Member
Zatokun
Gasseous
Animus
Chronos The Mighty
Calli (A mod! eek !)
Evilconqueso
BILL DOOR
i9toohappy: Wow. Extremely original, and I love your use of colour. Awesome use of what very likely might be the worst pair of pants in the stores. I love it (especially the parrot beak.). Keep up the good work, ya? 9.28/10
Rate The Amazing Superfly! ;^o
Rates please? :3
May I have a rate?
Thank you.
Avalonea: Hmm. I like it, mostly because you don't see the fly head all that often. However, it looks a bit unoriginal. Perhaps add some more colour? 7.3/10
rate me please?
Please rate me? whee
Sire Wingates: Woooow. Brilliant! I never would ahve thought o use the grass skirt with a tunic top. I love the striped stockings and rice hat with that as well. Rock on. Very e-vil-tastic. 9.82/10
The Mystical Girl: Erm. Well. I like the way you've chosen to layer things, however, it looks highly unorignal. Try to mix up the colours a bit, or perhaps add a rare item (besides the winged anklets and angelic staff) to spice things up. 6.2/10

Koehven: You look very much like a doe-eyed pirate. Or something. Your avi comes off as a bit plain. Perhaps some red in there? or really, any colour at all. Monochromatic avis tend to mess with my brain. sweatdrop 6.1/10

TrulyBetterThanYou: Nice, admitedly, but a bit cluttered. Try loosing one or two items. and then things will likely be more copasetic. I do like the cat scratch hat with the yukata though. Nice. 8.3/10

HappyDagger: I really hate to say this kiddo. but I have seriously been there and done that with the whole 'half naked avi' thing. Your matching is nice, and you've done a rather good job with personalising yourself, but as I have said, I'm not overfond of avis in their underwear. It's just been overdone. 7.6/10
May I have a rate, please? Thanks a lot biggrin
Thankies! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas