Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome ^_^

This is Gaian Controversy's The Newest talk show To hit gaia!
Im Enter And this is my own orignal Idea So any relations to any other Topics is unrelated, and coinsidental.
Me and Spicy Worked this Idea up at about 2:30 this morning, and I went to work on a post and banner. If You think You or any of you friends Might want to star In My show PM the Idea And I'll look into the background information. Give me A week advance warning so i can find a time for all of us.

PLEASE Do not fill this forum with spam, Or Bumps, I would Like to keep this thread clean for the Show, That way it just looks better.

Please note: Not all facts are true on this show, In fact I make up some of it to add more drama.

Link To Us
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=168427780&highlight=#168427780][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Hitherebaby/GCbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Reviews On Pilot Episode

"Like The Jerry Springer show, But with Less midgets, Strippers, and White trash!" -- Gaian Entertainment Weekly

"Much better than anything I've ever come up with." -- Jerry Springer

"Less fact oriented, Useless and stupid. Its nothing like my show 20/20 Prime time" -- Barbara Walters
News Updates
8-27 (2:15 am) Were going to be advertised in the Gaian Times Time to party... *dances then stops*
___________Episode Guide___________

User Image
"Interesting Enter...."
"So terrible, it made my hair hurt. Sweet deal!" -Ricki Lake

"Hoi! I wan' e on the show! Ooh, ooh, can I be the guy who plays the instrument that no one pays attention to, and you talk to me sometimes?"
"This is amazing!! The best idea I know of in the roleplaying forums so far! This is clean and completely your idea! Your way creative!"
"This is amazing!! The best idea I know of in the roleplaying forums so far! This is clean and completely your idea! Your way creative!"
Wait...Who's who?
Long stories I'll Have full character analysis, I cant wait Im hoping to have The First episode on Saturday, Or friday night, I'll post times and dates later... And Yes Gath Your free to do the music
w00t I play everything else I can be all those ppl in the audince and the body guard..this will be fun! ^_^
"lol, Yay, I'm on a show, I got some questions though, this gonna be a live show or something?"
Well I would like so... But I'm to lazy to have a Priorly recorded one... Though I will have segments that I will post
Ok...um...how come everyone else can understand this? explain to the naiv emoron please.... sweatdrop
Zeyphyr Barklif
Ok...um...how come everyone else can understand this? explain to the naiv emoron please.... sweatdrop

"Alrght, basically, this stuff happens, so we say it. Yeah. In other words, we're a gain talk show." He creeps over to him. "But if you tell anyone, I swear I'll kill you."
"lmao thats awsome-ness you guys! kooooool idea"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces