Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to my Resort!

Lobby
You enter a double glass door into the lobby. In the room theere are pillars made of polished granite and lined with gold. To your left is the waiting area. It has velvet red chairs and couches. On your right is the chek in/out counter.
Flaming Resturant
There are 10 boths made of fine red velvet and 12 peril white tables with 8 chairs to each. In the center of the room is a bar where(if requested)the Master chef cooks infront of you.
Today's Menu
Lunch Sidedishes Soups
Swiss steak rice wedding soup
Stuffed green peppers greens noddle soup
Mexican Baked chicken ceasure salad egg drop soup
Fried fish noddles Chiken dumplin
shrimp

Dinner
Lobster
Spagehetii with meat sauce
Sweetish meatballs
Sweet saugsage
Lasagna

Breakfast
Pancakes
saugsage
hash browns
eggs ( anyway you want them)
waffles
Chocolate pancakes

Drinks
coke
sprite orange juice
nest tea
english tea
coffee
dry martini
Budlight
Red bull etc.

The drinks stay the same. But the menu verys from time to time.
ROOMS
Regular: 58 gold a night
This room has a jacuzzi, a walk in closet, 2 bathrooms, a marbel dresser and a double bed. And a phonebook for room service, a kitchen and a plasma tv.

Master:100 gold a night
2 double queen sized beds, an in door jacuzzi , a balcony, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a phonebook to room service and a plasma tv.

Presidental:200 gold a night
A canopy King sized bed, 2 bedrooms, a walkin closet with rotating coat and shoe rack, a master kitchen, a plasma tv, a phonebook to room service, and an indoor pool.

V.I.P suite: 300 gold a night
this suite has everything that the Presidental has plus an entrance to the pool/bar and Club on the roof.

All workers will be payed between 30-100 gold depending on how well you do your job. Please show up for work at least once a week.

We also offer our a Reunion package, a Wedding package, an Anniversery package, a silver, gold, and Platinum membership. ( see manager for details)

To all the Guest:
payment for stay is due in 3 days after you've checked out. If you do not pay within the 3 days you will be refused service till you pay.

To the check in/out workers:
Please take down the Guest's name, what type of room their staying in, and for how long. pm the info to me so I can put it in the Guest book.

Manager: Water Omen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Assitan Manager:

maids:

Door Greeters:

Bellboys/Bellgirls:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Check in/out clerks:

Waiters/waitress:
_Mika_
Mavu
Chefs:
Guest book
hmmmm *walks to the restruant* I'll check the fridge stock.* pulls out a clipboardds and starts checking things off.*
Link back to us!
Copy and paste the link to your sig.
Hi, I've got to go, and I can't xplain right now, but I won't be on for a few days. Bai^^
name: Mika
race: young vampire
job: is looking for work, maybe a waitress.?. if not a bellgirl.?.>.<
_mikasawn_
name: Mika
race: young vampire
job: is looking for work, maybe a waitress.?. if not a bellgirl.?.>.<

Would you like anything for now?
sweatdrop ((Sorry I forgot to check back.)) You both get the job.
Water Omen
sweatdrop ((Sorry I forgot to check back.)) You both get the job.
thank you ^^
* Omen strolls into the Resort yawning from an overnight shift.She glances around the building then looks straight up at the ceiling.*Well, it looks like I need to clean little around the lobby.*sighs* Lets get to it.

* Picking up a broom from the cleaning closet. She starts to sweep the Lobby.*
(( Just placed an ad for this place. Hopefully it will draw more attention here.))
*Aluethyn, enters the kitchen and starts unpacking various pots and pans that haven't been used yet.* Ouch!

*She hurts her thumb trying to wrench a toaster out of a cardboard box. Taking several minutes to put the pots and utensils away, she wipes the sweat from her brow and looks satisfied.* Now if only someone would come in and order something.

*She takes a seat on a high stool next to the counter and begins to read the latest issue of PC gamer.*
*Looking around, she sees it's time to close and Aluethyn shuts the magazine on the Doom 3 article* Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

*She picks up her purse and heads out the back door, humming Duvet*
((Morning!!)) blaugh
*Aluethyn comes in to work humming Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park. Walking through the door, she puts her purse in the Employee Only Room, and gets dressed to cook.* Hmm, no one here...

*She decides to wait for someone to come and she sits on her stool waiting for a customer. After a few moments she get's bored and decides to clean up the non-existent mess in the kitchen.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff