Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hi Classical, guys! I wanna know if they use weapons, I dunno if you answer PM's so I had to try this... xp
Oi. Sick today.. no fun. :\

Anyway.
DaigoBelmont: For weapons... Mysila uses an extremely broad shortsword of sorts. (She can't use big weapons; she's too short! :3) It has a hole in the blade that could easily catch thinner swords in. Simple hilt and everything.. She also has a simple, slightly curved dirk. It looks like this, but the blade is slightly curved, almost like a sickle.
Wish I could find a reference picture for the big sword. I'll let you know if I do, though!

Cleo has no weaponary; she's completely against violence. But Cal feels the need to carry a pistol with him, hidden in a hostler by his left arm beneath his coat or something. Probably looks something like this.
I'm no gun expert, though. I'm better with medevial weapons, so feel free to toy around with Cal's weaponary design.

I'll throw this in a PM your way. I prefer that questions are asked here, so everyone can see the answer and stuff. :>
Doo doot..
Cleo and Cal now each have a new reference picture, just so you all know. biggrin
Here's my first entry!
I had fun with this little doodle of Cleo and Cal! Look! They're blooshing!
xd
User Image
Enjoy!

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Id like to give this a shot :3
SG: xDDD!!
It's too cuuuute! TT____TT ::hrrrrrt!::
But, hooray! First entry. :3

Vena: Name to list! Yey!