↳ Skeleton ♣
↳ Weather Settings ♣
↳ 3x Reserved ♣
↳ Accepted Profiles ♣

S P A R E I N F O
↳ Created by FATM Flombie ♣
↳ Made from boredom ♣
↳ I like the Club Suit so I called it West-Side CLUB
↳ Made on AFL Grand Final Second Quarter 29/09/2012 (Sydney Swans v. Hawthorn Hawks) ♣

User Image

S T O R Y
L I N E

So I know you do not want to read such long paragraphs. This is just a quick little summary so then you can get on to the roleplay.
A university is made up of all different kinds of species made in the west, hence the name West-Side. This school was built in 1840 and it is present day 2092.
There has been numerous Headmasters over the older years but as technology improved, the Headmaster was replaced by a computerised machine.
So many students have visited this school and have given good feedback but could there be evil upon the school? It all depends on YOU.
User Image
R U L E S

1. Okay so sex scenes are NOT allowed! Even though as horny as you get, others do not want to know something you most likely cant get... Just do them in the PM or time-skip
2. It amazes me on how people do not read over the rules, so please when you do put a wink at the end of your skeleton and "Zombies" as the subject.
3. Now with your skeletons, you could use either real OR anime photos, but it will say that in the skeleton also.
5. Please keep your swearing to a minimum! Atleast once or twice per post will do.
6. I love you all so if you want, please ask your friends to join (not a rule but still! I love you all!)
7. The only God here is ME so do not do anything you want and godmod, i will lightning-bolt your a**!
AND MOST OF ALL, RULE 8, HAVE FUN ;D

User Image

S K E L E T O N

[align=center][color=CHOOSECOLOUR][IMG]200 by 200 anime or real photo please[/IMG]
[b](I N S E R T F U L L N A M E)[/b]
╔═════════════════════════════╗
[b]A G E:[/b] (Insert age here)
═══════════════════════════
[b]R A C E:[/b] (Insert Race)
[size=10](Add 1 like) [b]||[/b] (Add 1 dislike) [b]||[/b] (Add 1 hobby)[/size]
(A D D U S E R N A M E)
[/align]
User Image

W E A T H E R S E T T I N G S

Weather Settings will be updated every IC new day.

Today it is Autumn, nice warm day with a slightly cold breeze.

A C C E P T E D

User Image
Isabella Winters
╔═════════════════════════════╗
A G E: Nineteen
R A C E: Human
Partying || Idiotic idiots || Playing Music
FATM Flombie
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
User Image
ISABELLA WINTERS
Everything is just a dream

The days breeze was annoying Isabella as her sandy brown/blonde hair was blowing in her green eyes. The only good thing about the day was the nice warm sun, and Isa was glad that school had finished because she was sitting out on her white towel, tanning in the courtyard.
Every single day she had English first, Defence training second, recess, Getting to know your race" class, Maths (speciality training for other than humans) and lunch and lastly Creative and Practical Arts.The only subject she liked was Arts, she did music and played the keyboard (her favourite instrument). But now she waits for people to come up and talk to her because of her shitty day, she needed someone to have a conversation with.

For all we know, we might be in an eternal sleep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces