Welcome to Gaia! ::

What makes a great university/school role-play?

Actual Classes 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
Events/Tests/Tournaments 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 5 ]
Ranking System 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Interaction Amongst Everyone 0.52777777777778 52.8% [ 19 ]
Surprises 0.30555555555556 30.6% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

[[||]] ~~~ Universal Academy of Hideki ~~~ [[||]]
((( ||| The Ultimate University/School Role-play ||| )))

Accepting all "Registration Forms".
***NOTICE***
The thread is still undergoing an update. Be sure to check the accepted and black listed list and the "Universal News" to stay up to date on whats going on.

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + Universal News + + + + + + + + + + + + +
( This is an active broadcast for this thread about what goes on to keep you in the loop!! )

May 25, 2011 10:00pm
Good evening. It has been several months since the attack on the town and university. Those who had taken part in the battle are recovering well at the ICU in the university. They allow visitors during the day, so stop by and wish them well. There have been no sightings of the attackers since the portal-like black hole appeared and was sealed by the dean. We are seeing calm days ahead of us. Take this time and enjoy the peace that the university and town offers. Have a great night everyone.

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
||__||__||__||__||__||__|| INDEX ||__||__||__||__||__||__||
(Listed below are click-able links.)
|Storyline||Characters/Role Description: Academy Faculty Members|
|Teachers||Academy Students||Other Characters||Guilds|
|Rules||Announcements/Academy Events/Town Events||Class Schedule||Tournament Schedule|
|Academy Facilities/Outside Academy Locations||Dorm Room/Off-Campus Housing Information|
|Registration Forms||How-To-Do-Something-Guide||Other||Accepted and Blacklisted|

Storyline:

A tear in space, time, and reality caused many worlds and different realities to connect. This connection lead to many changes within every world. Power hungry tyrants were now free to roam for more lands and more power. War was amidst the other lands which have just come to peace amongst other nations of their world. Peaceful natives and homelands now bearing arms and becoming battle-fields for the war to defend their homes and beloved ones. Several centuries pass on and the plague of war and death continues. In this new reality evolution took its course, changing the many creatures in the vast galaxy. Humans went on a journey for the strength to protect themselves from the new evils and have transcended gaining abilities and powers beyond any normal human-beings. The different breeds of creatures such as angels and elves co-existed with each other giving birth to a more powerful being. Vampires and werewolves received gifts and curses making them "acceptable" to the innocents or even more deadly and ferocious. The gods began to mate with humans, elves, and other creatures to create demi-gods for their legion. The worlds were fighting to save themselves but not realizing they were causing their own doom.

A young man saw the devastating path that lay ahead of everyone's future. He wanted to protect what little life he could and gathered many different allies creating a new hope and refuge. With his power he created a town which he named Hoshi hoping it could be resembled as a bright star of hope for the brighter future he envisions. He and his allies created a school named Hideki, meaning a splendid opportunity, to teach the able about peace and prosperity for their people, other people, and for the worlds among worlds. Of course the town and school were not out of reach from the wars. This man sacrificed his own life force to create a barrier of great magnitude to protect the town and the school. Many decades have gone by and students of Hideki as well as residents of Hoshi still prosper in great peace.

Peace-keeper is the title given to graduates of this Universal Academy. These powerful graduates have gone outside of the barrier helping to stop the war instead of allowing it to continue on its course of devastation. But the war goes on, strong and endeavoring. The town and school continues to take in and embrace those who want and long for peace. The school continues to raise brilliant students and - in more than one occasion, gone outside of the barrier to aid in the fight for peace. Peace throughout the galaxy may finally be at hand...

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
|Rules||Announcements/Academy Events/Town Events||Class Schedule||Tournament Schedule|
|Academy Facilities/Outside Academy Locations||Dorm Room/Off-Campus Housing Information|
|Registration Forms||How-To-Do-Something-Guide||Other||Accepted and Blacklisted|

Characters/Role Description
(More characters can be added so feel free to discuss this with me via messages with the title "Universal Academy of Hideki".)
*Samples*

. . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . Academy Faculty Members . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . .

:: Universal Academy of Hideki Dean ::
Character Name: Dean Laviatis; Akira Laviatis | User Name: Laviatis
Characteristics: The dean is seemingly carefree but is passionate and hard-working to ensure that the school continues to be the most reputable in the world.
Responsibilities: To ensure the safety of the students and the residing residents are safe from the dangers of the war. Outside and inside barriers are what keep the school and town fairly safe but there are times when those barriers have been broken and lives were lost, so the Dean must maintain its stability.
Other: Head of the "School Board of Directors" and advisor of "Student Government" .

:: Vice President ::
Character Name: Vice President Lee, Taylor Lee | User Name: Laviatis
Characteristics: The Vice President is always snooping around and poking into everybody's business. When times call for him to be serious he is known as the "Prince of Terror".
Responsibilities: To aid the dean and to make sure the dean is doing his job and if the dean is not present to do his job for a prolonged period of time the vice president may step in to ensure that the school continues to move along with its plans.
Other: Member of the "School Board of Directors" .
Requirements:

:: Doctor / Nurse ::
Character Name: Mary Abel | User Name: Laviatis
Character Name: Team: Nurse | User Name: Laviatis
Character Name: | User Name:
Characteristics:
Responsibilities: To tend to seriously inflicted wounds and injuries during school activities or if there is an attack on the school or the town Hoshi. They are the only medical staff in the area and other healers just cannot tend to the serious wounds and injuries that these doctors and nurses can.
Requirements:

:: Librarian ::
Character Name: Santana Harling | User Name: Laviatis
Characteristics:
Responsibilities: To assist and give information to the students for classes and other worldly features. They are the protectors of the freely given information of other worlds from the Dark Seekers of Knowledge, an outside group of individuals who try to steal what valuable information they can to obtain gain more power in the war.
Requirement:

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

. . . : : . . . : : . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . Teachers . . . : : . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . .

:: English Professor ::
Characteristics:
Responsibilities:
Other:

:: Math Professor ::
Characteristics:
Responsibilities:
Other:

:: Science Professor ::
Character Name: Hanarou Fye | User Name: Laviatis
Characteristics: Lecture and lab based teachings.
Responsibilities: To teach students how to use their surroundings to their advantage.
Other:

:: History Professor ::
Responsibilities:
Other:

:: Fine Arts Professor ::
Responsibilities:
Other:

:: Electives Professor ::
Characteristics: Varies upon teacher.
Responsibilities:
Other:

:: Powers and Abilities Coach ::
Character Name: Emerald and Ruby Harrow | User Name: Laviatis
Responsibilities: To teach students how to use their powers with complete control and to not let their powers and abilities control them.
Other:

:: Physical Hand-to-Hand Combat Coach ::
Character Name: Ryan Chambers | User Name: Laviatis
Characteristics: Military based coaching.
Responsibilities: To teach students how to use their powers and abilities only as a last resort and to help students rely on their own physical strengths.
Other:

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

. . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . Academy Students . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . .

:: Part-Time Students ::
Characteristics: Student does not live on campus and lives in town and spends most of his/her time in town.
Responsibilities:
Other:

:: Full-Time Students ::
Characteristics: Student lives on campus and spends most of his/her time on campus.
Responsibilities:
Other:

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

. . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . Other Characters . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . .

:: Mayor of Hoshi ::
Characteristics:
Responsibilities:
Other:

:: Cafe Owner ::
Character Name: Nalah and Simba Lionheart | User Name: Laviatis
Characteristics: Eyes and ears of what goes on in town and outside of town.
Responsibilities: The cafe owner knows what happens in and outside of the town. Gives quests to those looking for something to do and accepts requests from those who are in need.
Other

:: Security Guardians ::
Character Name: Alphonso Allessio | User Name: Laviatis
Character Name: Satoshi Ryuu | User Name: Laviatis
Character Name: Richard and Kimberly Nightroad | User Name: Laviatis
Character Name: Lisa Talon | User Name: Laviatis
Characteristics:
Responsibilities:
Other:

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

# -- # -- # -- # -- # -- # -- # -- Guilds -- # -- # -- # -- # -- # -- # -- #

. . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . Academy Guilds . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . .

:: School Board of Directors ::
Characteristics:
Responsibilities:
Other:
Requirements:

:: Student Council ::
Characteristics:
Responsibilities:
Other:
Requirements:

. . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . Town Guilds . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . . : : . . .

:: Guardians of Hoshi ::
Characteristics:
Responsibilities:
Other:
Requirement:

(If you can think of any other character types, please let me know.)

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

***IMPORTANT***
This thread is real-time based. If you chose to participate, note that listed schedules are for Pacific Standard Time (PST).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (^ = . =)>---[ ] Rules [ ]---<(= . = ^) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1. General posting rules and guidelines: no sexually explicit content, spam, flaming and trolling. (T.o.S.) No cybering, no explicit role-play encouragement, no abusive comments, and no advertising. Just follow the rules, it is not that hard.

2. There is a 4 character limit. If you have more than one, please use it. For each character you would like to create, you must individually message their "Registration Forms" to be as written below. If you have any questions or requests about your characters please specify in your message.

3.All "Registration Forms" must be messaged to me with the proper subject title: Universal Academy of Hideki. *Note* that you are not permitted to post on the forum until I have reviewed and accepted your request to join.

4. You will display the utmost respect for everyone in this role-play and even more so for me. If you are having problematic issues, please discuss it with me or do your best to ignore it. Otherwise I will do what I can to solve the matter.

5. I would like to assume we are all adults or at least have a level sense of maturity, so I do not mind the cursing or the romance but be sure to keep the cursing to a minimum and the romance must be PG-13. I do not want to read how you wish you could molest someone. Also, please post your Out-of-Character (OCC) conversations on the soon to be created OCC thread for this thread. Do your best to stay on topic as far as this role-play goes.

6. Confused? Questions? Comments? Just send me message with the proper subject title: Universtal Academy of Hideki, and I will do my best to comply.

7. Please notify me or have others to notify me if you plan to leave for more than a week. I understand, we all have to take a break or have other things to do in life, just do not disappear randomly.

8. No single line posts. If you are being rushed off to do something else, have writer's block, or just having one of those moments, let us know, we understand. But if you cannot at least write more than 4 sentences per post, you are just being rather lazy and I cannot appreciate that. Think of details such as thoughts, spoken words, movements, etc.

9. The use of proper English, grammar, and spelling is important!! If your character must you certain slang, please keep it to a minimum. Proper English, grammar, and spelling just makes things a little easier for everyone. *Note* You can use other words from different languages of course, but please define it if possible.

10. No godly characters aside from those I assign (which I may not assign any at all). Deaths of characters may only occur with my permission and the permission of the dying character. There will be non-role-playable-characters which basically are at your disposal to kill such as, monsters, bandits, etc. in certain areas.

11. ***NOTE*** These rules are subject to change as I please. Certain rules to this thread do not apply to me such as; the limit of characters and the birth and death of certain characters. If there are other rules you believe I should imply then please send me a message with the proper subject title: Universal Academy of Hideki.

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

***IMPORTANT***
This thread is real-time based. If you chose to participate, note that listed schedules are for Pacific Standard Time (PST).

`~'`~'`~'`~'`~' Announcements/Academy Events/Town Events `~'`~'`~'`~'`~'

**Birth/Creation of this role-play thread
November 27, 2009

**Opening of thread
December 9, 2009

**Christmas and New Year Events
December 25, 2009 to January 1, 2010
First and Last post of each page gets 1k gold!!

**Start of Actual Classes
January 4, 2010

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

***IMPORTANT***
This thread is real-time based. If you chose to participate, note that listed schedules are for Pacific Standard Time (PST). Also realize that these are not permanent schedules and can be changed at any time so please request this of me via message with the title: Universal Academy of Hideki.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~{ | { | Class Schedules | } | }~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**English**

A. Monday + Wednesday
B. Tuesday + Thursday

**Math**

A. Monday + Wednesday
B. Tuesday + Thursday

**Science**

A. Monday + Wednesday
B. Tuesday + Thursday

**History**

A. Monday + Wednesday
B. Tuesday + Thursday

**Fine Arts**

A. Monday + Wednesday + Friday
B. Tuesday + Thursday

**Electives**

A. Monday + Wednesday + Friday
B. Tuesday + Thursday

**Powers and Abilities**

Everyday

**Physical Hand-to-Hand Combat**

Everyday

(^0.0^) ( >^.^)>[||] [||] Tournament Schedule [||] [||]<(^.^< ) (^0.0^)
Description:
Details-- > Date -- > Time -- > Location

||Name||===============|
vs====================>Winner>=========||Name||
||Name||===============|
======================================vs=====>Winner>=====||Name||
||Name||===============|
||Name||===============|

==========================================================vs=====>Winner>==========>Champion>=====||Name||

||Name||===============|
||Name||===============|
======================================vs=====>Winner>=====||Name||
||Name||===============|
||Name||===============|

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

[===][-------] Academy Facilities / Outside Academy Locations [-------][===]

~~~~~~Academy Facilities~~~~~~

~~Administration Building~~

~~Infirmary~~

~~Library~~

~~Class Buildings~~

~~Cafeteria~~

~~Lounge Area~~

~~Dorm Rooms~~

~~Gym - contains Men and Women's Locker Rooms, Weights Room, Cardio Room, Recreational Room~~

~~Stadium - contains track/football/soccer field, tennis/basketball court~~

~~Guild Houses - contains Student Government and School Board of Directors~~

===============================================================================================================
===============================================================================================================

~~~~~~Outside Academy Locations~~~~~~

~~Town: Hoshi~~

~Homes~

~Cafe~

~Restaurant~

~Lively Leisure Park~

~Grocery Store~

~Movie Theater~

~Mysterious Forest of Shadows~

~Forest of Wonders~

~Valley of Myths~

~Guild House - Guardians of Hoshi~

~~Dormitory Housing~~
*Two students per room*

~~Off Campus Housing~~

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

***IMPORTANT***

<( ^ .^) > (> ^,^)><(^,^ < ) Registration Forms (> ^,^)>< (^,^ < ) < (^.^ )>
*Samples*

| Academy Faculty Member |
Specifically: (Select one of the listed choices under "Characters/Role Descriptions>Academy Faculty Members".)
Guild/s:
Username:
Character Name: (First, Middle, Last) Nickname: (Or name by which to address you by)
Age: (Students 16-26, Other 23+) | Gender: (Male / Female) | Race: (i.e. Human, Elf, Angel, Demon, Werewolf, Vampire, etc.)
Powers / Abilities: (Be distinct.)
Talents: (i.e. Mixed martial arts.. I don't want to say the more creative ones.)
Weapons, Instruments, Pets, etc:
Personality: (Try to keep this simple and nothing too complex.)
Biography: (Just a brief description of why you have arrived at the Universal Academy of Laviatis)
Weakness: (Must have two weaknesses. i.e. Fear of heights, cannot withstand fire, etc.)
Picture: (Must be resized to 200x200, use photobucket.com if possible.)

| Teacher |
Specifically: (Select one of the listed choices under "Characters/Role Descriptions>Academy Teachers".)
Class Hours: (Select one of the listed choices under "Class Schedules". i.e. English-A; English-A and Electives-B; etc. The listed schedules can be adjusted, so please let me know.)
Guild/s:
Username:
Character Name: (First, Middle, Last) Nickname: (Or name by which to address you by)
Age: (Students 16-26, Other 23+) | Gender: (Male / Female) | Race: (i.e. Human, Elf, Angel, Demon, Werewolf, Vampire, etc.)
Powers / Abilities: (Be distinct.)
Talents: (i.e. Mixed martial arts.. I don't want to say the more creative ones.)
Biography: (Just a brief description of why you have arrived at the Universal Academy of Laviatis)
Weakness: (Must have two weaknesses. i.e. Fear of heights, cannot withstand fire, etc.)

| Academy Student |
Specifically: (Part-time or Full-time student.)
Classes: (Select one of the listed choices under "Class Schedules". i.e. English-A; English-A and Electives-B; etc.)
Guild/s:
Username:
Character Name: (First, Middle, Last) Nickname:
Powers / Abilities: (Be distinct)

| Other |
Specifically: (Select one of the listed choices under "Characters/Role Descriptions>Other".)
Guild/s:
Username:
Character Name: (First, Middle, Last) Nickname:
Powers / Abilities: (Be distinct)

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items