Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Dear Student,

I, Trent Von Cedar, am sending you this letter asking you to not be afraid. There are plenty of us like you in the world. All of us, at one time or another, were as lost as you are my friend. I run a High School and higher educating academy for people like yourself. Where not only do our teachers instruct you to control your powers, you will find that you can pick up skills that can allow you to be a functioning member of society. Whether or not you accept this invitation is ultimately up to you. But as you consider your options please understand that there are dark forces that go bump in the night. Here, we will teach you to bump back. Not only will you learn to protect yourself and your loved ones, but you will also learn to work with your comrades here.

I, as headmaster and lead professor, hope you will accept our offer and come to our academy. And remember, always keep an open mind to your potential.

Headmaster Trent Von Cedar

You received this strange letter and yet you felt like this place could be good for you, and stay true to their word. And thus your studies begin.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Story:

As students of Trentervon Academy, it is your job to master your abilities and use them for the purposes of serving good. You will be systematically organized into groups within your first month here and be sent on missions to help protect the world from the darkness the threatens to consume it. Make friends and/or romances but remember that you are here for the sake knowledge and the survival of not just yourself, but of all mankind.
Do not fear the appearance of the academy, it is merely an illusion to scare off people who do not belong here. I am sure you can understand. We don't need more people to become threatened of our powers, right?

User Image

I tell you this because there are those who would love to make this world one in their image. We make sure that they cannot do this. As you may know, this could cause chaos for our own loved ones. And create war and anarchy.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Rules

1. No Goddmodding. This includes(but is not limited to): auto-hitting, auto-dodging, godly powers, genrally performing perfectly, etc.
2. Keep it PG-13. Action and romance are encouraged but ff it is looking like it is heading THAT (you know what I am talking about, and if don't, don't ask) way, time skip a few beats would ya? And keep the aftermath SIMPLE AND CLEAN. (is the way that you're making me feel tonight)
3. This is a semi-literate RP. So try your best on spelling and grammar, but as long as I can understand it, I am all good. Use full scentences. ZERO TOLERENCE for l33t or *actions*. This is a Third Person RP. No "Me, Myself and/or I" outside of dialogue or thought. And write in the past tense.
4. No killing off other character without my and the character owner's permission. This is includes your own characters.
5. Please post your character in there own Test Forum and send me the link in a PM titled, "Long Live Life" And if you are going to be Faculty please add "Teacher" to the end of the PM title.
6. Posts don't need to be any special but please include the character picture and Name in all posts. For OOC: please use ((this at the bottom of your post)). No posts that are nothing but OOC: please.
7. Have fun.
8. Get along with each other. I don't want to have to break anyfights. If I do I will Godsmack you so hard your character will be feeling it for a week.
9. BTW I am god of this RP. If want to change rules, I will. If I say something is not aloud, change it.
10. You can make an upwards of 3 characters.
11. Understand that teachers, ESPECIALLY the Headmaster, will be stronger than the students. If that weren't the case, they really would not be there? (Reasonable, yes?)

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
[color=color 1]Gaianame:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race/Species:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] [/color]
[color=color2]ೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱ [/color]

[color=color 1][b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b] [/color]
[color=color2]ೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱೱ ೱ [/color]

[color=color 1][b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Preferred classes[/b] [/color]

[color=color 1][b]Likes:[/b] (At least four things)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (At least four things) [/color]

[color=color 1][b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b](Anime or cartoon. No real life pictures please.) [/color]

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
CALENDER

MONTH
{Jan} {Feb} {Mar} {Apr} {May} {Jun} {Jul} {Aug} {Oct} {Nov} {Dec}

Day of Week
{Mon} {Tue} {Wed} {Thu} {Fri} {Sat} {Sun}

DATE
{1-7} {8-14} {15-21} {22- 28} {29-31}

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
TIME AND WEATHER

{Morning} {Noon} {Afternoon} {Evening} {Nighttime}

{Sunny} {Cloudy} (){Foggy} ( ){Rainy} ( ){Snowy}

Note: the (x) means that the weather is light weather

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
DORMS

Boys Dorm

1. Nathanial F. Washburn & Kellen Anthony Raze
2. Jackson Carr & Masquerade
3. Yari Uma & Adler Faust
4. Aiden Vermillion & Artifex Penicullus
5. Jamir Jackson

Girls Dorm

1. Lucia Higasaki & Penelope Oriole
2. Jillian Carr & Nikki Hayes
3. Saol Yaminagi & Beltane Bastiel
4. Lilliane Augustine & Tirithiel Hazelwood
5. Cameron Haimon

((Note: two per dorm room. Roommates are assigned))

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Bad Guys

To be announced...