Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children.
Walt Disney

u/c
User Image

Rule 1!
Always, always, ALWAYS listen to Gaia’s rules! If Gaia doesn’t agree with it, then neither do I.
Rule 2!
This is a Disney High Role-play! Therefore I encourage fun and of course. . . romance! But keep it clean! Please time skip or take it to the PMs, but please don’t post it here! Long story short, KEEP IT PG-13!
Rule 3!
Some teenagers enjoy cussing! I’d know because I’m one of those teens. So cussing will be allowed; just don’t overdo it!
Rule 4!
Trolls live under bridges, NOT on rpgs! So, please, be nice to the other writers! I will most likely blacklist you if you don’t listen to this rule! However, characters may conflict if the situation calls for it.
Rule 5!
If you decide to double as two different characters, either have your characters be different genders OR from different Disney films. This rule is to simply insure that we have a variety of amazing characters!
Rule 6!
NO ANIME PICTURES! Use real people who look somewhat like the character they are based off of.
Rule 7!
I will allow use of Kingdom Hearts characters as long as they are originally from the series! NO FINAL FANTASY CHARACTERS!
Rule 8!
Send profiles to me for approval! Send them as “Enroll Me!” If I tell you I like your profile, post it on the profile thread!
Rule 9!
Chat speak is not allowed unless your character is using it to text, IM, etc. Let’s speak English, people!
Rule 10!
Use “ooc” when you’re out of character. That should be self-explanatory.
Rule 11!
Posts should be made into works of art! So go ahead, use some pictures, fancy lettering and colors!
Rule 12!
Posts should also be a decent size. A paragraph or two is appreciated.
Rule 13!
Last, but not least, HAVE FUN! It’s what make the world go ‘round!

User Image

Profile Thread
Quote:
[Character and Film]
[Picture]
Mirror, Mirror
Name
[Insert Name]
So blow the candles out my dear!
[Age]
Grade
[Freshman-Senior]
If we asked someone to describe you, what would they say?
[Personality Traits]
Tale as old as time.
[Life Story]
It's off to work we go!
[Job]
What puts spring in you step?
[5-10 Likes]
And what throws of your groove?
[5-10 Dislikes]
Friends?
[Friends]
More than friends?
[Crushes, lovers, etc.]

Fill out profile in size 9 font and answer all categories from your character's point view in first person. I designed the profile to make almost like an interview with the character. I've also incorporated some Disney into it! Just to make you smile.

P.S. Please get rid of all brackets!
User Image

Reserved

Shang (Mulan)

Taken

Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Elizabeth Swann (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Davey Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Meg (Hercules)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Mulan (Mulan)
Mushu (Mulan)

1/5 Original Characters Taken

Luka Rain
User Image

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday

JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugust
SeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember

Dorms = TomorrowLand

Job Opportunities
Starbucks
Hollywood Video
Regal Cinemas

Local Spots
City Park
Skate Park
Beach

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
[[So...can we start this yet?]]
10_Maddie_Hatter_6

=ooc= yes you may post an opening if you want. I had to go camping recently so I couldn't post an opening and right now I'm working on my profile for Sora

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Winxling
10_Maddie_Hatter_6

=ooc= yes you may post an opening if you want. I had to go camping recently so I couldn't post an opening and right now I'm working on my profile for Sora

[[OutOfCanadians:// Camping!!! Lucky!!! I've never been camping before!! Haha okay I'll wait for you to post an opening smile ]]

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╚═══════════════════╝

'Beep Beep...Beep Beep...'
Eyes fluttered open revealing chocolate iris's that tried to focus to their surroundings. Theses orbs belonged to Elizabeth Masterson, or just Lizzy for short. The brunette propped herself on her elbows and looked at the blasted noise that awoke from her deep sleep. Lizzy gave out a deep sigh. "Yay, gotta go to the bloody school..." She spoke sarcastically. She got up and dressed herself in a new outfit her father, Governor Materson, gave her before she left for Disney High. Lizzy finished cleaning herself up and walked out her dorm at Tomorrowland and walked to where the school was.
Lizzy pulled out her iPod and push play. She laughed "Of course it's Jack favorite song..." Song being Green Day's Hitchin' a Ride.

User Image
User Image

Ariel sat up straight in bed. She had woken up early and now she was waiting impatiently for her alarm to go off. Resting her head against the head board, she considered what kind of trouble she could herself into today. Trouble was inevitable for her. She was constantly forgetting things, getting tardies, talking back in class. If her sister Adella were here, she would at least have someone to remind her to hold her tongue.

Ariel let her eyes close and her mind relax. Her dorm was completely silent until the loud blaring of her alarm clock began. She jumped out of her skin. "s**t!" she yelped, startled. She grabbed her alarm clock and searched for the right button, squinting in the dark room. She found it and ended the buzzing. Then she jumped out of bed and turned on her light, revealing her slightly messy room.

Letting her eye adjust to the bright light, she began to get ready. She pulled an off-white, slim-fit tee over her head, jumped into a pair of bright blue shredded skinny jeans and strung a necklace with a sand-dollar pendant around her neck. After ruffling her bed head this way and that until it looked suitable, she applied her usual dark eye makeup. Giving her room one last look-over, she swung her denim bag over her shoulder and headed to the student lounge to get some breakfast.

♒ooc♒ sooo looong

User Image

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝

Lizzy saw a flash of red run towards the school entrance, leaving her hair a dismantled and crazy from the gust of wind. "What the bloody hell?! Oi! Watch where you're going Ariel! Damn fish..." She knew that it was Ariel Waters because she's constantly late to school. Lizzy smoothed out her hair and dusted of her shirt. "This is brand new too..." She muttered as Lizzy walked through the threshold. Lizzy sighed "Huh...no sign of Jack...damn." She couldn't held but to look for her best friend Jack, who was yet again nowhere to be around this morning. Lizzy has the biggest crush for him, which is strange to most of the students because they all think that she and William should be together. Everyone knows that he really like William, but she never really felt anything for Will but a strong friendship between them.

User Image
User Image

Ariel arrive at the student lounge and observed the selection at the breakfast buffet. Licking her lips, she grabbed a chocolate muffin and a watermelon fruit cup and then she settled on the coimfy and surprisingly the empty bright yellow sofa. It then dawned on her that the student lounge was particularly quiet and empty. "Early or late. . ." she muttered, shaking her wrist to look at the face of her baubley watch. "Crap!" she said, looking at the ceiling in exasperation and tossing her breakfast into her bag.

She sprinted to the school and through the main entrance, nearly running over someone. Hearing them curse her, Ariel ran backwards to see who she had offended. "Oops! Sorry Lizzy!" she apologized. Slowing her pace so she would no longer be a dangerous threat anymore, she made her way to her morning choir class.

Her choir teacher had the attitude of a drill sergeant. If she was late --again-- she might just use Ariel's vocal chords for something much more useful. Like stringing a guitar, perhaps. Happiest school on earth, my a**, Ariel thought. They really needed to fire that women. Her taste music was pretty horrible, too boot.

User Image

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝

Lizzy let a small smile cross her face 'Silly girl' she said in her head. Her hand traveled to her chest , grabbing a chain that was attached with a gold coin. She rubbed it nervously and began to walk to her history class. Lizzy HATED history. With a loud huff, she opened the door and walked to her seat, twirling her hair, and dreams of a life of adventures filling her head.

[[OutofCanadians:// GAH! We need guys!!! xp ]]

User Image
User Image

ςoяα

Sora strolled into Disney High, drowsy from staying up late the night before. He rubbed his eyes and let out a loud yawn. His first period class was math, so he could catch up on some his sleep. He let out another yawn and began to walk the halls, giving smiles to any people as he could on his way to Geometry.

[ooc] lolz so short compared to my Ariel posts. I guess I'll get better at role-playing as guys in time. Do you have any friends who can role-play as guys?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items