No 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
Maybe 0.40625 40.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

User Image

Sт. נαмєş нίgн scнσøℓ
User Image

Şтσяy

St. James High School isn't your normal high school there are students here that don't fit in when it come down to race but they are in different groups. The jocks, the emos, the goth, the punks, the shy kids, the popular girls or the whores, the geeks, the clowns, the bad-asses and the weirdos are all here in St.James but they aren't human each of them are a different spices of animal, mythical creatures, god helpers and the devil children. The seekers of the night and the k9 of the moon. Each of these kids doesn't know about what they can do or what they are but they know they aren't normal. When their bodies start acting different at night or around other demonic or angelic creatures they soon find out what they have to do.

Each student fall in love with another race but when their parents find out about what race they are seeing they aren't aloud to be with them and banned from seeing them. They will do anything to be with this person and they want them badly. When they break their parents rules or they are making it worse, will you do anything for this person to be with them and will they do the same? Well you just have to see what they say and what your parent say. This is St. James High School the school of the weird.
ℛυℓєs

User Image

❤ No Cybering please time skip once the clothes start coming off please put time skip we don't want to read stuff like that or I hope not.
                                  ❤ No text talk, that means talking like "Sh3 hitt mi in dha 1 nd I fe3l 2 dha fl0or!" no I don't want that please write in full.
                                  ❤ Talk in third person that means "Sammy walked down the hall with a small smirk." that's what I want no first or second person.
                                  ❤ No auto hitting or No Godmodding it make the roleplay unfun and it annoying everyone has equal power and aren't super duper strong for no reason.
                                  ❤ Please use "Quote" for talking and 'Italic' for thinking no ~these~, *this*, those -- or _this thing_ these don't even look right on you post if you are decorating then it fine if your not then it don't do it!
                                  ❤ Make your post pretty and colorful if you need help I will be happy to help with giving you things such a symbioses and different colors.
                                  ❤ Oh lord, No flaming, everyone here is accepted gay, bi lesbian they are loved here and don't tell somebody they are posting we don't want that! You will be reported for that.
                                  ❤ Don't post until a give you the thumbs up please wait I am on most of the time.
                                  ❤ Send all profiles to me name 'I love him!' for the teens and for the parents 'Sit your a** down!' and put a little Rolling eyes guy in it so I know you read the rules.
                                  ❤ You can semi-lit or lit, but don't complain about some of the posting, for lit I don't want a whole book. Please try not to do one liners you can't really post with those.
                                  ❤ Please don't join or start something and disappear it is really annoying so don't do it.
                                  ❤ You break the rules you will be kicked out of the RP and put on the black list.
                                  ❤ Have fun in my Role-play and play nice!
Ρяσfιℓє Šкєℓєтσи

User Image

Student Profile ~
[align=center][img]Anime Picture Here ( Don't make it to big or naked)[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=crimson][size=18]I'm a [u]Clique Here[/u] b***h![/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=postincolor]❤[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor]❤[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=crimson]All over the bathroom walls you'll see[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]name[/u][/color][color=crimson], That's me![/color]
[color=crimson]Am not to old for school I'm[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]age[/u][/color] [color=crimson]years old[/color]
[color=crimson]I checked this morning I'm a [/color][color=postingcolor][u]gender[/u][/color] [color=crimson]wanna check yourself?[/color]
[color=crimson]I'm proud to be[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]Sexuality[/u][/color] [color=crimson]Deal with it![/color]
[color=crimson]You can't be like me I'm[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]personality[/u][/color] [color=crimson], Can you copy me now?[/color]
[color=crimson]My life story Oh gosh just listen....[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]boi[/u][/color] [color=crimson], That why I act like this.[/color]
[color=crimson]I'm not human I'm[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]Race,[/u][/color] [color=crimson]are you scared?[/color]
[color=crimson]Oh look I can[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]3 powers don't make them super strong or stupid,[/u][/color] [color=crimson]Haha you can't do that.[/color]
[color=crimson]I have dangerous things look[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]2 weapons,[/u][/color] [color=crimson]don't touch![/color]
[color=crimson]I just love[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]crush[/u][/color] [color=crimson], Open your mouth and I will kill you![/color]
[color=crimson]Did I forget anything.....[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]other,[/u][/color] [color=crimson]nope that's it![/color]
[color=crimson]The one pulling my string is[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]Username[/u][/color] [color=crimson], YAY!![/color][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=postincolor]❤[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor]❤[/color][/size][/align]

Parents Profile ~

[img]Anime here make it parent like![/img]
[color=crimson][size=18][align=center]I'm a Kill Joy![/align][/size][/color]

[size=18][color=postincolor]✖[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor]✖[/color][/size]

[align=center][color=crimson]My name is[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]name[/u][/color] [color=crimson], I'm your care taker[/color][/align]
[color=crimson]My kids are[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]Child name[/u][/color] [color=crimson], Leave them alone.[/color][/align]
[color=crimson]My master is[/color] [color=postingcolor][u]Username[/u][/color] [color=crimson], YAY!![/color][/align]

[size=18][color=postincolor]✖[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor]✖[/color][/size]
User Image

ℭℓίqυєs

User Image
                                  Jock - Eli
                                  Jock boy 2
                                  Jock Boy 3
                                  Jock boy 4

User Image
                                  Popular - Naomi
                                  Popular girl 2
                                  Popular girl 3
                                  Popular girl 4

User Image
                                  Emo - Eri
                                  Emo Girl 2
                                  Emo Boy 1
                                  Emo Boy 2

User Image
                                  Skate Boy 1
                                  Skater boy 2
                                  Skater girl - Jayden
                                  Skater girl 2

User Image
                                  Geek Boy 1
                                  Geek Boy 2
                                  Geek Girl - Vi
                                  Geek Girl 2

User Image
                                  Weirdo Girl 1
                                  Weirdo Girl 2
                                  Weirdo Boy 1
                                  Weirdo Boy 2

User Image
                                  Shy Girl - Alexa
                                  Shy Girl - Katherine
                                  Shy Boy 1
                                  Shy Boy 2

User Image
                                  Bad a** Girl 1
                                  Bad a** Girl 2
                                  Bad a** - Ronan
                                  Bad a** - Thanatos

User Image
                                  Punk Girl 1
                                  Punk Girl 2
                                  Punk Boy 1
                                  Punk Boy 2

User Image
                                  Gothic Girl 1
                                  Gothic Girl 2
                                  Gothic Boy 1
                                  Gothic Boy 2

User Image
                                  Clown Girl 1
                                  Clown Girl 2
                                  Clown Boy 1
                                  Clown Boy 2

User Image
                                  Music Lover - Minka
                                  Music Lover - Jordyn
                                  Music Lover - Leighton
                                  Music Lover Boy 2
User Image

ℓσvєяs

Empty! </3
User Image

ωєαтнєя

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

AM 12:00 | 1:00 | 2:00 | 3:00 | 4:00 | 5:00 | 6:00 | 7:00 | 8:00 | 9:00 | 10:00 | 11:00
                                  PM 12:00 | 1:00 | 2:00 | 3:00| 4:00 | 5:00 | 6:00 | 7:00 | 8:00 | 9:00 | 10:00 | 11:00

Sun | Rain | Snow | Thunder storm | Windy | Chilly | Lighten Storm | Blizzard
User Image

тнє ℓιsт

вℓαcк ℓιsт
                                  You want to be here
                                  Cloud Girl Minka - For making the RP

ωнιтє ℓιsт
                                  You don't want to be here
                                  Nobody Yet let's keep it this way
яєsєяvє

User Image
яєsєяvє

User Image