Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

I n f o r m a t i o n

User Image Welcome to promise academy, where your dreams come true the place to enroll, no matter what kind of person you are, even if you're not a person, but in fact, a demon, or another race. Promise academy is in Seoul, Korea and we hope to see you here!

╔══════════════╗

약속-----
translated into hangulis
yaksok -----
which means
promise.
-----
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Friend

R u l e s !

No godmodding
PG-13 (romance, no cybering)
creativity & originality is encouraged
Semi-literate
use " " and/or bold while talking
use italicize when thinking
first or third person is up to you
{[use ooc]}
add a picture with each post of your character
use a text color that we can read (not too bright/too pale)

Shy Friend

S k e l e t o n s

PM me your skeleton, with PROMISE as the subject

username:

character's name (first AND last) :

candles on my cake (age) :

race (human, etc.) :

nationality:

sexual preferance:

personality:

bio:

picture/image:

other:

room #:

[color=______]

[b]username:[/b]

[b]character's name [strike](first AND last)[/strike] :[/b]

[b]candles on my cake (age) :[/b]

[b]gender:[/b]

[b]race [strike](human, etc.) [/strike]:[/b]

[b]nationality:[/b]

[b]sexual preferance:[/b]

[b]personality:[/b]

[b]bio:[/b]

[b]picture/image:[/b]

[b]other:[/b]

[b]Room #:[/b]
[/color]

Shy Friend

A c c e p t e d--s k e l e t o n s !

username:kauaikoala

character's name (first AND last) : Hyun Seung Jang

candles on my cake (age) :22

race (human, etc.) : 1/2 human; 1/2 demon

nationality:Korean

sexual preferance:bisexual

personality:quiet, keeps to self, doesn't like much attention.

bio:As a child, Hyun Seung would practice dancing all the time, but in the safety of his room, he didn't want anyone to know. He could rap, but not sing. Only knowing his b***h of a mother, he never trusted adults. School was the only thing he could show off in and he wanted to keep it that way.

picture/image:User Image
other:doesn't like show-offs because he is secretly jelous they can show off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

username: flowerdog23

character's name : Lee Kikwang

candles on my cake : 21

race: human

nationality: Korean

sexual preferance: male

personality: Outgoing, friendly, confident

bio: Kikwang has had a normal childhood and always had a passion for dancing and singing.

picture/image: User Image

other: Nothing~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

username: TheGoofyGoth_LuvsU

character's name (first AND last) : Kim Jin Kyong

candles on my cake (age) : 21

race (human, etc.) : Snow Fairy

nationality: Korean, Japanese.

sexual preferance: Male

personality: Kind, friendly, bubbly/always happy, can be shy once she doesn't know who you are, when she gets sad or mad she looses control of her powers.

bio: At first Jin Kyong lived in Japan having a normal like any other Demon trying to blend in with the Humans, living up in a big empty mansion with her mother and father on a mountain because of the cold weather, went to school and had a good amount of friends, good grades, the average life. She had to move to South Korea when her mother and father had a divorce since her mother got custody and she went to live with her mother in Korea.

picture/image:
User Image

other: She likes to have fun and fool around, loves music even though she sucks at singing, dancing, and rapping she is trying to improve, she deosn't like hot (temp) things.

username:Kindom_hearts_lover

character's name (first AND last) :Han Ya Sai

candles on my cake (age) :21

race (human, etc.) : 1/2 demon. 1/2 human.

nationality: Japanese/Korean

sexual preferance: Bisexual

personality: Shy, mute, dark, smart.

bio: Ya Sai was always an odd girl. She never liked to talk to anyone. She was a girl with very weird hobbies and never really stood in with any type of crowd. She tried, but never succeeded. She liked living on her own. She lived in Japan for half her life with her mother, but shortly moved to her father when she was 16. As she grew she started to learn many new things she didn't know before. She was top of her class every year in Her schools. Finally she was in the school of her dreams. Now she was ready. Either live and be a perfect and loving student, or die trying.

other:afraid of boys

username: Piilsuk

character's name :Jason Hatiraku

candles on my cake :20 Years Old

race :Human

sexual preferance:Straight

personality:Funny,Polite,Nice,Calm,Matture,Honest.

bio:Jason Is A Young Korean Male With a strong epersonality and good atitude,he is also Nice and Polite and very very Calm,he knows how to make girls fall for him but it isn't his fault he just seductive because of his good manners,Jason had a very intresting Past but he deslike talking abou it and prefer keeping it for him.

other:

username: ubiquitous angel

character's name : Hyewon Yoo

candles on my cake (age) : Eighteen

race : Human

sexual preference: Straight

personality: Hyewon is a very outgoing, kind and friendly. She doesn't like being quiet unless she needs to. She's good at singing, and likes playing the bass guitar.

bio: Basically Hyewon is a normal girl, raised normally. She has one older brother and her parents. She has a close bond with her brother, Hwoarang.

other: Hyewon knows how to speak Korean, English, Japanese, Finnish, Filipino and Canadian French, though she only uses Korean and English most of the time.

username: ubiquitous angel

character's name : Hwoarang Yoo

candles on my cake : Twenty

race: Human

sexual preference: Straight

personality: Hwoarang is mature, quiet and shy. Almost the opposite of his sister, Hyewon. He likes dancing and taking selcas.

bio: Hwoarang is just another average, normal guy. He has a younger sister and her parents. He is very close with her sister.

other: He is actually good at singing, but he doesn't tell or sing to anyone except Hyewon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------username: Isis_Angel31

character's name (first AND last) : Xiao Li

candles on my cake (age) : 20

race (human, etc.) : Human/Demon

nationality: Korean/American

sexual preferance: Bi

personality: Outgoing, Bubbly, Shy when first meet her, kind, Smart

bio: Lives with her mom, her dads is I'n the army and is always moving around. She has a pretty normal life besides the fact that when she gets angry the demon she trys to keep caged up inside her comes out. She has an average amount of friends and almost never is one to complain.

other: N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

username: disstressisover

character's name (first AND last) : Lee MaeHa

candles on my cake (age) : Nineteen

race (human, etc.) : 100% human

sexual preferance: Straight for sure

personality: She is a sweet girl that can get angry easily. When people pick on her faternal twin, Minnie, she gets mad and does whatever she can to protect her. When someone likes her, she is totally clueless. Oblivious. Sometimes she can tell but thinks its just a lie. But she is usually thoughtful, smiley, and bubbly. One more thing she is born with natural aegyo.

bio: She grew up in a small town right outside of Seoul. She suffers with high chances of asthma due to her parents smoking non-stop. She is really close to her younger sister, her faternal twin, Minnie. That's because her sister always comforted her when something would happen between their family. Finally years later, she took her sister to the academy to stay away from their parents. And still their ignorant parents are hunting them down.

Am I that cute to people ?

other: has a small BIG crush on Kikwang!~ Plays the piano, violin, and drums

Room #: 11

-----------------

username: disstressisover

character's name (first AND last) : Lee DaeMin

candles on my cake (age) : Eighteen

race (human, etc.) : Human=50, Shapeshifter=50

sexual preferance: Bisexual

personality: she is a girl that no one has never seen ever. She has an amazing talent of singing and dancing. She is very sassy when it comes to fights. She thinks that's why her older sister, MaeMae, protects her alot. She is sweet and a loving girl really but no one ever sees that because she is different from all of them.

bio: She was born a shapeshifer. No one ever accepted her but her faternal older twin, Maemae. Not even her parents cared about her. But she still held through it all with her sister by her side. She wasn't spoiled like her sister was (Mae doesn't even act spoiled to get what she wants). Minnie didn't understand why her sister got all the attention but she ignored it and still loved her sister. When she was twelve, on her birthday, Mae was at her piano classes, Minnie got a beating from her parents. Why you may ask? They were awfully drunk and abused her. When Mae got home, it was the last straw for her and took her away to an academy to be safe.

You looking at me ?

other: she also has a crush keep it shushed, its. . Hyewon. Eats alot. NOT kidding! She eats like a pig that can eat a three horses!

Room #: 10

Extra: 1) Jackets
2) back in the days!~ ㅠㅅㅠ (probably 13-14 years old{{pink umbrella; MaeHa, Green umbrella; DaeMin)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

username:i i s p a r k l e_cloudz

character's name Oh Jung Hye :

candles on my cake : 21

race (human, etc.) : human

sexual preferance: straight

personality: quiet..when it's the first meeting but most of the time okay , feminine, kind.

bio: Pretty much the usual typical life of a girl's. Well, she does want to be famous one day. She loves to dance and rapping is a favorite too. One sister.

other: -------

Room #: 12

Username: W A I I X 3

Character's Name: Ahn Lee Jin

Candles on my Cake: 18

Race: Human

Nationality: Korean/American

Sexual Preferance: Homosexual

Personality: Shy, Embarrased Easily, Kind but Tough, Aegyo Saavy, Cheap, Family Oriented, Optimistic

Bio: Lee Jin was Born and Raised in Seoul, Korea where he was always taught by his
family to be the best person he could be. He learned to be polite, giving, and happy
with the things he had as he was growing up. At the age of 10, Lee Jin and his Family
moved to America. Although he was sad to leave some of the friends he made in Grade school,
He went along with it without complaining, because that was just how he was. In America, He
went to a school that was made up of practically all caucasian people. He felt very left out,
and even though his personality was great, He still didn't feel like he was 'One of Them'.
During his Schooling in America, Lee Jin promised himself that he would work hard, so that
he could go back to Seoul when he was an adult, to study there. Throughout the years, Lee Jin
beared through the American Public Education System and he finally finished his Senior year of
High School. Just as he promised to himself, he went back to Seoul, so ready to connect with
his own culture again..

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other: Typically an Uke (For lack of better term), Studying in Theater Arts, Enjoys K-Pop to the extreme

Room #: 1

username: i i Viralle__Angel

character's name: Myo So Ki

candles on my cake: Nineteen // 19

race: Humanity is a wonderful thing~

sexual preferance: Straight

personality: Kind, bubbly, and easily excited

bio: So Ki is just your average Korean girl. When she was younger, she took dance and vocal lessons. She grew up in a very friendly neighborhood.

picture/image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

other: Likes to showcase her talents whenever possible, but not in a show-offy way,... Because she hates show-offs. She loves cute things, like Hello Kitty, My Melody, etc...

Room #: 12

Shy Friend

D o r m s / R o o m i n g
2 people per room
No Co-Ed
(more dorms may be added later)
G i r l s ~

East Wing:

Room 10:Yoo Hyewon & Lee DaeMin

Room 11: Lee MaeHa

Room 12:Oh Jung Hye & Myo So Ki

Room 13: Han Ya Sai & Kim Jin Kyong

B o y s ~

West Wing:

Room 1: Lee Ki Kwang & Ahn Lee Jin

Room 2: Yoo Hwoarang &

Room 3: Jason Hatiraku & HyunSeung Jang

Shy Friend

장현승 ↔ נαиɢ нץυи sєυиɢ

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝕰ven if the flower withers;
it never blames the wind.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I swung my JanSport bag over my shoulder and sighed, looking up at the new academy. The ground was slushy from fallen snow, and I dragged my feet through it, until I reached the sidewalk. Shaking my wet Vans, I sighed once again. Looking up at the academy, it was huge. Hard to beleive something like this could be built in such little time. Looking around, a few more students were checking out the campus. I slid my iPod into lock, and wrapped the earphones around it before placing the object into my bag. Zipping it closed, I pulled out a white slip of paper, which contained my scedule. Looking it over, I nodded, then walked near a bench. I sat down, then looked up into the sky, small white clouds trailed along. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep. Class doesn't begin util a few hours. I reminded myself.

Hyun Seung's bag
Hyun Seung's Vans
User Image
People come in all different
shapes and sizes, and you never know
when you can trust someone.

Han Ya Sai <3
i am but a fragile flower~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I walked down the streets of the lonely city, i slowly tilted my head down, not wanting to look at any of the people who crowded around me. I am Han Ya Sai and this is the year i start my new semester at my new school. Its been a very hard journey, but i finally made it.

As i walk into the gates of the big school, i looked up a bit, staring at all of the students walking. So MAny.... I thought, amazed. It was spectacular. There was so many students, but sadly, i was to scared to talk to any of them.

I stepped on the grounds of the school and peacefully and quietly walked out of the crowd,trying to get away from al of the normal people. I just couldnt take it anymore. So many people thinking their lives were so great. It made me sick. I quietly made my way into my first class, seeing a few students chatting in there. I frowned. I wanna be alone... Then I shook my head and left trying to find peace.

I finally found my lvely peace when i saw a bench. It was nothing special. Just a normal bench with no one sitting or anywhere near it. It was heaven. I sat and started to read. I was finally at peace in this noisy city.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

but when you find that special
person that you can tell everything to, you are
now, and forever will be happy <3

Shy Friend

장현승 ↔ נαиɢ нץυи sєυиɢ

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I opened my eyes, looking at a girl on a nearby bench. Nothing special, just a girl. I thought, then nodded. I sat up and looked at her, focus else where. I decided to approach her. She was reading some book, and I noticed her eyes, pruplethen smirked. She still hadn't noticed me, so I sat on a bench parallel to hers, and watched her--not stalker status or anything-- She turned the pages slowly and kept doing so. I sighed rather loudly, to see if I could get a reaction. Waiting, I looked at her intensly, then thought If she looks, I might scare her.So I softened my expression into a blank bored stare.
User Image
кιм נιи кчσиɢ

I walked along snowy walkways to a new academy my mother enrolled me in.

I smiled at passing by students, that I don't really know, when I was heading into a buidling for my first class. I noticed some people where looking at me weirdly, probably because of my snow white hair and that I am wearing a white V-neck and matching skinny jeans, sneakers, stylish scarf, and panda back pack.

As I walked down hallways I noticed a boy staring at a girl reading. How awkward, maybe he likes her. Lucky he's pretty cute... I thought to myself. As I passed the two I stopped for a moment, "Good morning," I smiled and waved to the girl. I turned to face the boy, "Good morning oppa," I smiled and waved.

Maybe I can make some friends? I thought.

User Image
User Image

Han Ya Sai <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All I could think of right now is feeling presences around me. I felt two. They were powerful ones, but i just ignored them, not wanting to make any trouble. It was not any of my concern what they were up to. I kept reading, hoping that they would leave.

When I felt one of the presences get closer, I froze a bit. It was a boy. I saw through the cover of my book. What was I going to do? I couldnt talk to anyone at this school, let alone a boy. I sighed a bit, then put the book now. Looking up I saw the boy. He looked at me with a blank stare, kind of making me uncomfortable.

I was about to talk when I saw a girl join us. I could tell she was older then me. I frowned a bit then slowly fixed my gaze on her. Hello. I said in a regular, unemotional voice. This was just odd to her. One, a boy she did not know was staring at her. And two, a girl, who clearly liked the boy, walked over and started talking.

This day went from peace and quiet, to loud and unpleasing and I did not like it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Shy Friend

장현승 ↔ נαиɢ нץυи sєυиɢ

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I stopped staring and raised an eyebrow at the new girl. "Um, hello..." I said, trailing off. Her hair was a silvery white which was sort of weird. Turning my head to the side, I looked at both girls, "I'm Hyun Seung, and you are..." I paused, waiting for a reply. They were both really different, one was a quiet type who looked uncomphortable, then the other was more of a cheery type. She says hi to strangers? I furrowed my eyebrows, then turned my attention back to the two of them.
User Image
кιм נιи кчσиɢ

I bowed slightly to Hyun Seung, "Nice to meet you. My name's Kim Jin Kyong."

I looked over at my white and black wrist watch then at my schedule. Class doesn't start for a couple of hours, but I know it's going to take me a couple hours just to find my first class... I thought and sighed sadly. I looked at Hyun Seung and the girl with purple eyes. "I have to go..." I said as I puffed out my cheeks and looking down, kicking the ground. I faced the girl, "Have a nice day," I then faced Hyun Seung, "Have a nice day oppa."

I then continued to walked down hallways while looking at classroom numbers and my schedule. Maybe I'll see them later? Then the thought of making no friends came to mind. That made me feel sad and lonely.

While I was looking for my class I didn't know that my powers were making temperatures drop, from warm to cold.

User Image
User Image

Han Ya Sai <3

All I could do was stare at both of them, a bit impressed by how they could speak together in such a normal tone. It was quite interesting to me. I was really always in the shadows, not having any time to create or meet an friends that i could call special. It was never really important to me. I cared more for school then for people. Reason? No one cares for me.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head I continue to listen to the girl, smirking as she called him oppa as if that was a word not every girl said. It made me shake my head slowly, waving a bit as she left. This plae should be interesting... I told myself, hoping that I wasn't lying to myself, for if I was, I would be very moody and depressed.

When the girl was finally gone, I watched in the direction where she went, wanting to tell her that the classes were the other way, but, well, she was gone. I sighed then looked down at my book. I read this book everyday, but still it does not make me happy. It only makes me sadder. The story f a family who ignores their daughter, but in the end, understands how amazing she really is. That is what I want, but know I will never receive.

Shy Friend

장현승 ↔ נαиɢ нץυи sєυиɢ

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

She was doing it again, staring at the book. I sighed to myself. "I'm Jang Hyun Seung," I repeated, waiting to see if I got a reply. As the other girl walked off, I focused more on this one. That book must be really special to her, but then why does she look sad? I pushed the thoughts away, waiting for her response.

The weather was getting cooler, and I shivered a little. I looked up into the sky, clouds blocking out the sun, 'How strange.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff