+1 1 100.0% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 > >>

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

"You heard a knock on your door, you opened it and found your parents smiling at you, holding a golden envelope. You took it and gazed at it in wonder, you turned it over and saw a seal bearing the letters K and A. You looked at your parents, they were still smiling at you, telling you to open the golden envelope. Out of curiosity, you opened it and saw a letter.."

User Image

..you didn't know that you were about to enter one of the weirdest schools,
one that has a genderbend curse..

intro | the story | rules | profile skellys | the academy | dorms | classes | the dean's list | announcements

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩the unbroken curse

A student accidentally casts a genderbend curse, the first of its kind. Once a person or student enters the gates of Kuromajutso Academy, he/she will turn into the opposite gender. Once the person exits the school grounds, he or she will turn back to normal. He or she will have 24 hours time to drink the antidote. If not, after 24 hours, the person will once again transform into the opposite gender and stay that way forever. Unless, however, the person has the power of nullification, then the genderbend curse shall have no effect on them.

✩the curexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The school still cannot find a spell that will nullify the effects of the genderbend spell, so they decided to let the spell be and developed a potion. This potion will null all effects of the genderbend when you drink it outside of the school grounds. The school only gives the permanent antidotes at the end of the school year, and temporary antidotes on long holidays and weekends when the parents of the student contact the headmistress. The teachers of the academy, however, are not affected by this genderbend curse, because they are given a bracelet of null

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩the evil parents

The parents, despite knowing about the genderbend curse, still enroll their children to Kuromajutso Academy. Why? Because the parents want their kids to stay in school, graduate and have stable jobs or follow in their footsteps and become the heirs of the family businesses. The students, however, are not told about the genderbend curse during their first year, they would have to find out about the curse themselves and cope with it. But they are told beforehand, that they cannot leave the school grounds once they enter the gates.

intro | the story | rules | profile skellys | the academy | dorms | classes | the dean's list | announcements
User ImageUser Image

o1. defaultxpanda and I, nzari, are the creators of the thread. We don't consider ourselves as 'godesses' of this thread but we want everybody to respect us at the very least. And since we are the creators, we have the right to kick out anyone who gets on our bad side or disobeys the rules.

o2. Include everybody who participates in the roleplay. Please do not ignore them. That's plain mean.

o3. We want this RP to be semi-lit at the very least. NO text typing, please spell all your words out properly. Typos are okay but please try and avoid them, we don't want your posts lokng lyk tihs. Please type at least two lines. LINES not sentences, there's a big difference. Writer's Block is okay every once in a while, but not every other post. NO ONE LINERS PLEASE. oh, and put OOC's in {{}} [[]] (())

o4. Please make your posts pretty. The font size should be 10 or 11, please add color. BUT PLEASE DON'T GO OVER THE TOP. sparkles make my head hurt.

o5. NO godmodding or autohitting. It's unfair to other players. Also, if you plan on killing someone, please let one of the creators and the player know first. Wait for our permission to do so.

o6. Romance & Violence is encouraged. But please keep it PG-13. ABSOLUTELY NO CYBERING. Keep cursing to a minimum.

o7. please be active. post at least 3 times a week. do tell us if you plan to quit the rp, or will not be able to post for a while. we'll understand.

o8. If you have any questions regarding anything you can pm us any time. Wether the question is about the RP or what came first, the chicken or the egg. NEVER hesitate to ask us. we love random questions. ^^

o9. PM all students' profiles to defaultxpanda and all teachers' profiles to nzari. DO NOT POST your profile on the thread. DO NOT POST on the thread until your profile has been accepted. The PM's title should be funny, why? because who doesn't love reading funny titles? do not leave the PM's title blank.(:

o10. HAVE FUN!

o11. NO STEALING anything from this rp for we have already stolen it from other RPs. lol. just kidding. but i was serious about the 'NO STEALING' but you can ask for our permission if you ever want to use it. we're nice people. (:

We shall add more rules when we feel like it. x3 pretty unlikely, we HATE rules.

User ImageUser Image

((clickables))
User Image

The skeletons can be a wee bit confusing, so don't hesitate to ask defaultxpanda if ever you have any questions.

User Image

got accepted? check out your profile here!

User Image

bump here often to recruit more members, the more the merrier, right? (:

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

The Academy
paths and ways
the lake
the pond
cafeteria
pools

auditorium
classrooms
locker rooms
battle grounds

dorm buildings
common room
special suite
singles dorms
co-ed dorms

CLASSROOM THREADS
๑english
๑math
๑foreign language
๑social studies
๑literature
๑physics
๑biology
๑chemistry
๑history
๑geography
๑outdoor sports
๑cooking
๑health education
๑etiquette class
๑computer
๑arts
๑music
๑swimming
๑weaponry
๑defensive magic & healing
๑basic element
๑elemental control
๑advanced elemental
๑black magic
๑white magic
๑potions
๑transfiguration
๑herbology

note: the text in black are classroom threads that i haven't made yet, PM me if you need those made. AND
credits to: TheAmateurPianist for this awesome idea!

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

Special Suites
special suite o1 - Ushio Okazaki
second floor, located in the girl's dorms.
taken by the headmistress' daughter

Singles Dorms for Girls
first floor
o1 - Iris Pierson
o2 - AVAILABLE
o3 - Mariah
o4 - AVAILABLE
o5 - Airie Crespin

second floor
o6 - AVAILABLE
o7 - Annalese/Anthony
o8 - AVAILABLE
o9 - Rin Kosaka
o10 - Kaylee Rachel Logan

Singles Dorms for Boys
first floor
o1 - Maxwell James Stone
o2 - AVAILABLE
o3 - Manny Takashi
o4 - AVAILABLE
o5 - Hunter Black

second floor
o6 - Juubei Juuri
o7 - AVAILABLE
o8 - AVAILABLE
o9 - AVAILABLE
o10 - AVAILABLE

Co-ed dorms
males and females can (but don't have to) stay together
o1 - Nadeshiko Fujisaki & Nagihiko Fujisaki
o2 - Claire Mutternacht & AVAILABLE
o3 - Sasha & AVAILABLE
o4 - Mika Mimi Samuels & Emiri Suzuka
o5 - Siera Hesai & Kage Hoshima
o6 - Michiyo Hina & AVAILABLE
o7 - Kyoko Nagasha & AVAILABLE
o8 - Keiichi Yamada & Noboru Yamada

Teacher's Dorms
o1 - AVAILABLE & AVAILABLE
o2 - Shinkyou Itoshiki & AVAILABLE
o3 - Yukai 'Mar' Takashima & Zenkuro Akira

User ImageUser Image

Core Subjects

๑ English
๑ Maths
๑ Foreign Language
๑ Social Studies
๑ Literature

Sub-Core Subjects

๑ Physcis
๑ Biology
๑ Chemistry
๑ History
๑ Geography
๑ Outdoor Sports-{Zenkuro Akira}
๑ Cooking
๑ Health Education
๑ Etiquette Class
๑ Computer
๑ Arts
๑ Music-{Shinkyou Itoshiki}
๑ Swimming-{Yukai 'Mar' Takashima}

Elemental Subject

๑ Weaponry
๑ Defensive Magic & Healing
๑ Basic Element
๑ Elemental Control
๑ Advanced Elemntal
๑ Black Magic
๑ White Magic
๑ Potions
๑ Transfiguration
๑ Herobology

Requirements:
๑ You need to have at least 3 core subjects
๑ You can have a maximum of 7 subjects all in all.

User ImageUser Image

White List
defaultxpanda
-for working hard for this thread

nzari
-for helping out defaultxpanda

techgirl10
-for being so cool~

iSmirky
-for being nice

Black List
*whew!*
YEY! no one!
..yet.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

05/30
- TheAmateurPianist becomes a mod! woohoo!

05/29
-nzari's account got banned. gonk

some time ago xD
- || Hawt || becomes a mod!

05/12
- || Hawt || join's the white lister's list! LOL.

05/10
- the RP is now officially open! *starts to party*
- default has a major headache T^T

05/09
- default's brother's birthday!
- default will be gone swimming for the weekend!
- default is hoping to open the thread on Monday! woohoo!

05/08
- first death anniversary of default & nzari's friend's father. ):
- default finished the contents of the rp! woohoo!
- no jap classes woot!
- new white lister! *throws confetti*

05/06
- default finished the rp's graphics! woohoo!

05/05
- default missed japanese classes! oh noes! D:
- default started making graphics for the rp

05/04
- nzari & default finalized the plot

05/01
- nzari & default started to plan

end of april
- defaultxpanda had the urge to make an rp thread.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY
OPEN!

You still have one week to familiarize yourself with the surroundings, the people, and of course, the genderbend curse.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
xUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

ħσđ мұ ħąη ąη ηεvεя εт мε ġσ

Ushio was standing outside the gates of Kuromajutsu Academy, smiling gently. "Welcome home, i guess." she told herself, flicking her perfect pink hair back. She was carrying her pet panda, poh on her right hand and her violin's case on the left. She decided to pay her mother, the headmistress, a visit.

She knocked on the door, when it opened she saw her mother sitting on her desk with a big smile on her face, "MY BABY~!! welcome back!" Ushio sighed, "I'm not a baby anymore, mother." "OF COURSE YOU ARE~" her mother told her eagerly. Ushio was pissed of now, she stormed out of her mother's office and decided to take a walk near the pond, her favourite spot. "Some things never change, huh."

She put her panda down on the bench, took out her violin and started to play. All was calm and she closed her eyes, letting the sweet and gentle music drift in the breeze. 'tan tanan tan' she stopped playing, her mother was calling her, she answered her phone, "what?" "baby, i forgot to tell you something, two of your cousins are going to attend the academy, you are of the same age group!" "really? what are their names?" "its up to you to find out! they're twins." her mom hung up the phone.

She let out a sigh, sat on the bench and talked to her panda, "This school year is bound to be interesting, huh." She saw her pet raven flying to her, it landed on her shoulder and she smiled, still thinking about her cousins.

User Image

Nedeshiko and Nagihiko arrived at the entrance of the school. "We're here. I hope this year will be fun like last year." Nagihiko said. "You always say that. And it seems like every year is fun to you." Nadeshiko replied. "Because it's fun. Come on. Let's go." Nagihiko grabbed his twin sister's hand and dragged her. Nadeshiko sighed. She felt something's not right. She was about to ask Nagihiko but when she looked at him, he was a girl and she is taller than him. "Nagihiko. Why did you...." she wasn't be able to continue her sentence because she was too shocked. Nagihiko looked at her. He was surprised. "Woah! Another trick Nadz? How did you do that?" he laughed. "It's not. You know I can't do this kind of trick and I don't like this kind of things. And I should be asking you that. You're a girl?" she didn't know what happened. She just ignored it and dragged her brother. "Whatever happened we'll know it later. Let's go now." "Ok. I guess we'll have to switch clothes and names." "Looks like it." they arrived at a place. They saw someone sitting behind a desk. "Where's the room of Nadeshiko Fujisaki and Nagihiko Fujisaki?" she asked the person. "You're in the same room. Co-ed dorm room #1." the person replied. "Thanks." they walk to where their room is and they found it. They went inside. "It's a good thing we're in the same room. Now, may I borrow your clothes, sis? Or should I say bro?" "Whatever. Here. Where's yours?" she asked as she hand him her bag. "In the bag on the bed. I'm going to change first." he went inside the bathroom and changed his clothes. After changing he got out of the bathroom. "Nice. How do I look?" he asked his sister. "I didn't know that you look good in girl's clothes." she then went inside the bathroom and change her clothes. After changing, she went out of the bathroom. "You look good, sis. I mean bro." he said. Nadeshiko rolled her eyes. "Remember, you're me. Don't do anything stupid. Let's go outside." she commanded him. "Then you should act like me and I'll act like you." he said as they go outside the room. "That's the plan." they are now outside. They decided to have a look around the school. Their pets are following them all this time. They seemed to be a little confused but still followed their owners.

User Image

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
xUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

ħσđ мұ ħąη ąη ηεvεя εт мε ġσ

Ushio was stopped playing her violin since she found out about her cousins. She was excited to meet them yet afraid that they might not be nice. She let out a sigh, and decided to walk around the school and see if any students have arrived. She carried Poh on her right hand and her violin on the left, her raven, Kuro, perched on her shoulder. She saw two people, about her age, walking. "Eh?" was all she could say. "could they be twins?" she whispered, as if scared that someone might hear her. She was thinking that maybe, just maybe, they were here cousins, she decided to welcome them to the Academy. She walked towards them, and smiled brightly, "Hi, I'm Ushio Okazaki, daughter of the Headmistress, welcome to Kuromajutsu Academy."

Alien Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image

'Who says silence is umcomfortable? It's music to my ears...'
-Manny Takashi

Manny looked up at the school entrance. He felt his Mother giving wet kissed on his cheek. She patted his head, looking at him seriously.

"Promise me you'll be okay..."

Manny nodded. His Mother smiled, getting in the car. She waved to her son, driving away in the distance. Manny turned around, looking back at the gates. As they opened, he walked inside. It was his first time in the school, so he did not know what would happen.

He walked into the campus, his eyes with a bored expression covering his face. Sighing, he did not notice how his voice sounded different.
User Image
My Parents says Sugar Rush is a Miracle
Wow I never expected that the school is this big
"Yuri said as he looks at the academy and the school gate"
Yes it is big but I heard rumors that the academy is under the genderbend spell
"the wizard said in a careful manner"
Oh how come
"Yuri asked the wizard before entering the school grounds"
Well a student casted the genderbend spell so anyone who goes inside will turn to their opposite gender
"the wizard said with a frown on his face"
So if i go in the school i will be a girl right but if i go out the school the spell will dissapear
"Yuri replied"
Precisely
"the wizard said with a smile"
But will the effects will be permanent at a time
"Yuri asked frowning"
Yes it will but with drinking a potion and it will not be permanent and good luck to you bye Yuri
"the Wizard said and dissapeared"
Bye
"Yuri said while walking to the school grounds"
User Image
My Parents says Sugar Rush is a Miracle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items