Welcome to Gaia! ::

╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 >

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image
                                                                            the merry-go-round won't stop turning turning » & I find myself ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ
                                                                            ◢◢ dyed so colorful ◢◢ dyed so colorful ◢◢ dyed so colorful
                                                                            the merry-go-round won't stop turning turning » w/ the scenery ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ
                                                                            = I see a 〈〈 colorful 〉〉 dream I still can't put into words
                                                                            these FEELINGS going && gushing through my body ↴↴
                                                                            x even though a single word would be enough

inspiration ;; Usotsuki Lily, cross-dressing, boredom, cliche shoujo mangas

genre(s) ;; parody, comedy, gender bender, romance, bromance, school, some drama

literacy ;; Pfft. Fine, lazy lit. (400 + words)

graphics ;; -the Shirenaut

pictures ;; zerochan.net; all pictures used in this RP do not belong to the User unless stated otherwise.

created by ;; -the Shirenaut

mods ;; none, yet

notes ;; This RP is exactly what it is. Crack; which includes pure silliness, no "serious" plot, and cross dressing in a school setting. Yes, cross dressing. Don't like it? Then I'm sorry that it doesn't suit your fancy, just press backspace or click the back arrow so it'll be out of your hair. Anyway, despite its intention to be a silly RP, there will be chapters and arcs to follow in order to get the "story" going. Nevertheless, have fun~ 'cos that's all we're here to do! :3 I hope that you don't get the wrong idea, but I actually like shoujo.

tab Lampoon: a speech or text criticizing someone or something in this way.
                                                                                tab on: so as to be attached to or unified with.
                                                                                tab Shoujo: (少女) Anime/manga aimed at young girls, or anime/manga containing abundant themes and content that would appeal to young girls.

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

Once Upon a ... Span of Time ;;
                                                                                    ...there once lived a young girl and her two most best friends. This young girl, truth be told, is one of those strong independent types, while she had her two friends backing her up when things went awry. One of the young girl's best friends is rather oblivious to her surroundings and while the other was what one would call, "experienced." No, no, she probably hasn't gotten that far with her "Ohmg, what a bishie with megane" boyfriend especially with him being the heir to the local yakuza as well as his annoying wannabe delinquent friend who just constantly butts into their business.

Yup, this is a simple "story" of these five character--totally not. What really happens next is that these strange group of siblings comes along and what makes them strange is the fact that three out of four of them cross-dress. You would expect the non-cross-dresser to act nice and explain why his siblings cross-dress, but...no way in living hell. He's...well, an a-hole and just loves to tease his underclassmen, especially, well you know, the young girl.

And you know who comes in to try and save the day? Drum roll please. That's right, the student council. The only problem? Other than their vice president being scary as rabid elephants, their actual president is a wimp who seemingly absorbs stress. The teachers don't really care, they're just side character right? Minus the typical, nice one, there's also that carefree one and the evil one who tries to fail everyone! Yes, yes, let out the sigh... But that's how it goes! Typical and predictable storyline, where at one point somebody falls in love and the others, well, stay single forever, but who knows?

Whether or not these characters fall in love with another character, it's easy to say that this whole entire role-play will be pure, out-of-the-box silliness. And this whole "story" was completely useless and served more like an introduction because there are way more characters than just those mentioned. But you know, things can't end like this so, here's a cliche Shoujo-styled summary:

"THE LEADING LADY is your typical high school girl whose out looking to live life to the fullest. With very loving friends to add on, it's like nothing can stop her! Until one day, four unusual siblings decide to transfer into her school, there might be just one impediment that she must face in order to get her life back together... Of course, not to mention those other obstacles waiting to just block her from doing so."

Holy cow, that was bad, but you know, I only have one job in this role-play - maybe two, actually, but you get my point. I hope.

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

I. Literacy ;;
                                                                                    Oh'kay, literacy is the ability to read and write proficiently with the occasional mistakes. That's it. This role-play is literate, dub it advance, I don't care - but it's not. In word standards, aka "Gaia Literacy," it's lazy-literate, meaning I want proper grammar and spelling with the minimum of 400 words, not something excessive like 2000. Honestly, what can you write about in 2000 words that'll get the flow moving on? I just hope that it's not one paragraph lifting the tab on a soda can. Regardless, please take the time to proofread your post prior to posting it to avoid errors. Use third person point of view, as I would like to point out that 'you' don't own me and 'I' sound weird. Anyway, even though I say that there's no real "maximum" please assure that whatever you write will move the RP along and that your companion has something to work with.

II. Activity ;;
                                                                                    Be active. That's it. Despite me being a rather lenient person, please attempt to make some posts in here. One per week at least in the IC per character at best. I will have no qualms if you don't post in the OOC very often, since I tend to do that myself, but please try to post in there regardless, whether it's for an update on your life or for plots. However, if you fail to make appearances on both threads for a while (two weeks) then I will quote you first, before sending a warning PM three days after failing to respond to my initial quote. If I do not receive any responses from both, then I will remove you from the roleplay.

III. Profiles ;;
                                                                                    Reserves are titled something unique and eye-catching; keep in mind that it should be appropriate. Finished profiles are to be titled, "Cutthroat -" followed by a word that doesn't flow with the phrase. Please send a sample at the time of the reserve! Do not forget that. Codes can be found in the profile thread. Once I've accepted your character, and perhaps you as well, you will have thirteen (13) days to complete it. If I do not receive any messages for extensions then I will automatically take off your reserve - I will not message you, or remind you. Extensions will be based on your reasoning, but may be extended if needed. To avoid me being nit-picky, please - please proofread your profile for any mistakes!

IV. Characters ;;
                                                                                    Each character will have notes attached to them, but you may make changes for ones you do not wish to keep. Plot with those people who your character will have relationships with! It's important. No Mary-Sues or Gary-stus, I have already provided tropes. Picture wise, let's avoid using overused characters or unfitting images, meaning faceclaims that don't technically match the role. Try avoiding official art if you can, but if that's the only images they have provided, then I may allow it. Hair color and eye color is something I don't care about, just don't be super weird and have three tones - two tone, okay. The maximum amount of characters you may have is two, preferably of the opposite gender and set; however, depending on our situation, I might bend the rules.

V. Posts ;;
                                                                                    Attempt to make them nice and pretty! If you don't want to spend billions at graphic shops ask a friend, someone in the RP, or me, I'm pretty sure there might be someone out there that is willing to help you. Please avoid using cyan or any color that will kill people's retinas - despite this being RP having a lighter palette, it doesn't mean you should follow suit. Add in a, "with," "location," and "ooc" tag at most, it's really helpful and super recommended. Text size should either be 10 or 11, nothing smaller nor bigger. Dialogue must be colored, but can have the option to be bolded or not, while thoughts are required to be italicized and colored.

VI. Other ;;
                                                                                    Follow Gaia's ToS; and honestly, I shouldn't be telling you this because you should know to follow it already. Do not do the 'do' in the PMs and thread; otherwise, I will report both parties. Time-skip, immediately. Don't even go through stripping, like noooo. Romance is sort of a thing here, but I ain't gonna force you to get with someone because I can't do that. Also, regarding romance - just because this is Shoujo-esque, doesn't mean everyone's going to be heterosexual, just keep the ratio even and I won't enforce it. Treat others as you would like to be treated - you don't have to like another person, but that doesn't mean you can go, "#fight me" on them. Just ignore them. If something important is missing within these rules, I will add them in this: color. Feel free to PM me for any questions, and lastly, have fun!

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

Character Set I ;;
                                                                                    Anime-wise, these characters/roles are those that tend to be present in most Shoujo mangas; from the typical "experienced" best friend of the main girl to the student council president. As well as the cross-dressing siblings mentioned in the story. Well, whatever it is, these common roles just got twisted around. Just a little. Be surprised to know what I might have up my sleeve for these guys.

the leading lady: taken
                                                                              the non-cross-dresser: taken
                                                                              the deadpan cross-dresser: taken
                                                                              the cross-dressing shota: taken
                                                                              the hyperactive cross-dresser: taken
                                                                              the affectionate best friend: taken
                                                                              the oblivious best friend: taken
                                                                              the glasses-wearing yakuza heir: taken
                                                                              the wannabe delinquent: taken
                                                                              the frantic introvert: taken
                                                                              the beefy kingpin of academics: taken
                                                                              the stress-absorbing student council president: taken

0 / 12 open | 0 / 12 reserved | 12 / 12 taken

x x xxTHE LEADING LADY
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    MATSUSHIMA, HARUKA 2nd ( 16 )
                                                                                        COMPOSED + ALOOF + UNDERSTANDING + BLUNT
                                                                                    :: Marching to the beat of her own drum, she is incredibly tenacious, unemotional, and doesn’t really care about what others think of her.
                                                                                    :: Often found daydreaming, napping, or loitering about in the weirdest places and ways.
                                                                                    :: Her natural beauty, talent, and devil-may-care attitude make her both popular and unpopular throughout the school.
                                                                                    :: A humanitarian at heart, she loves and spoils her older brother, the EVIL-FAILING TEACHER, and best friends, the AFFECTIONATE BEST FRIEND and OBLIVIOUS BEST FRIEND, above all others.
                                                                                                          XNekoponX

x x xxTHE NON-CROSS-DRESSER
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    ASAGI, AKIO ( 19 )
                                                                                        PROTECTIVE + CRITICAL + COMPASSIONATE + GUARDED
                                                                                    :: More interested in sex than in school
                                                                                    :: Has a fashion sense fit for celebrities
                                                                                    :: Would do a lot for his siblings (even if he gives them a hard time); likes giving THE LEADING LADY hell
                                                                                    :: Has a secret that no one knows, not even his siblings
                                                                                                          PRXM

x x xxTHE DEADPAN CROSS-DRESSER
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    ASAGI, NAO 3rd ( 18 )
                                                                                        INTROVERTED + PHLEGMATIC + THOUGHTFUL + SECRETIVE
                                                                                    :: Cross-dresser; her reasons are unknown to most people
                                                                                    :: Her reason for being deadpan are mostly unknown, too
                                                                                    :: Prefers to watch things happen from the sidelines
                                                                                    :: She loves all of her siblings in her own way, but she does find her older brother rather annoying
                                                                                                          Cyan Azzura Ri

x x xxTHE CROSS-DRESSING SHOTA
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    ASAGI, YUZURU 1st ( 15 )
                                                                                        EXTROVERTED + NOSY + ROMANTIC + IRRATIONAL
                                                                                    :: Enjoys alternating between the boy's and girl's uniform
                                                                                    :: Uses his small size to sneak around and spy on people
                                                                                    :: Is a total attention whore and hates being ignored
                                                                                    :: Prefers to follow his heart rather than listening to reason
                                                                                                          Inscribed Angle

x x xxTHE HYPERACTIVE CROSS-DRESSER
                                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                    ASAGI, RUMIKO 1st ( 15 )
                                                                                        ENERGETIC + CHILDISH + SPONTANEOUS + STUBBORN
                                                                                    :: People think she cross dresses just for fun. She actually hates to dress like a girl, but will on certain occasions.
                                                                                    :: Tends to be mistaken for her twin brother when she cross dresses. She secretly takes advantage of this sometimes.
                                                                                    :: Thinks THE WANNABE DELINQUENT is fun and looks up to him, despite his task to be desperately noticed.
                                                                                    :: Likes to pretend she is a ninja and runs around the school.
                                                                                                          RaisonxDetre

x x xxTHE AFFECTIONATE BEST FRIEND
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    KUMATANI, CHOUKO 2nd ( 17 )
                                                                                        INVENTIVE + EMOTIONAL + PLAYFUL + RETALITORY
                                                                                    :: Tiny in stature, but makes up for it in strength and athletics; cop daughter
                                                                                    :: Painfully unlucky in the game of love; 142% narcissistic, selfish buttheads guaranteed
                                                                                    :: Loves fast cars and motorcycles; has a perverted, imaginative side she keeps under lock and key
                                                                                    :: Would cut her precious hair for her best friends and boyfriend; WANNABE DELINQUENT can suck it
                                                                                                          SMASHY FACE

x x xxTHE OBLIVIOUS BEST FRIEND
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    TSUKANO, MAYU 2nd ( 16 )
                                                                                        BENIGN + TOUCHY-FEELY + TOLERANT + ABSENT-MINDED
                                                                                    :: Sees THE LEADING LADY and THE AFFECTIONATE BEST FRIEND as sisters.
                                                                                    :: Has a habit of expressing herself through physical contact, rather than words.
                                                                                    :: Is rarely ever aware of anything that is going on and just goes with the flow.
                                                                                    :: Loves to eat, all the time. Lucky for her, her parents own a popular, local cafe.
                                                                                                          pup720

x x xxTHE GLASSES-WEARING YAKUZA HEIR
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    TAKAYANAGI, KAZUYA 3rd ( 18 )
                                                                                        SINCERE + TEMPERMENTAL + LOYAL + FOUL-MOUTHED
                                                                                    :: Mean-looking on the outside, tends to get extremely flustered at any sort of affection.
                                                                                    :: Softens up extremely easily to THE AFFECTIONATE BEST FRIEND, and mostly to her.
                                                                                    :: Tends to vent out his anger and frustration especially if it involves his so-called "family"...Expect some mild cussing.
                                                                                    :: Never physically abusive, but watch out if you see anything dented/broken from his anger.
                                                                                                          MiiSS HACHiiKO

x x xxTHE WANNABE DELINQUENT
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    MINAMOTO, RYOUTA 3rd ( 18 )
                                                                                        DETERMINED + HASTY + GOOFY + ANXIOUS
                                                                                    :: Has a banged up right leg, but don't tell! He plays it off like a grade A actor.
                                                                                    :: Will happily shave the AFFECTIONATE BEST FRIEND's head for her, so she can double suck it.
                                                                                    :: Considers the GLASSES-WEARING YAKUZA HEIR his blood brother; plans to be his right hand man.
                                                                                    :: Secretly goes through his sister's, the KIND HEARTED SINGLE TEACHER's, phone to make sure she stays single.
                                                                                                          stardust made

x x xxTHE FRANTIC INTROVERT
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    FUJIOKA, KYOU 1st ( 15 )
                                                                                        INDEPENDENT + UNFORGIVING + INSIGHTFUL + HATEFUL
                                                                                    :: Hates dealing with people; her phone is her armor and weapon
                                                                                    :: Therefore forever has it on her person no matter what
                                                                                    :: Is shy due to fearing making a mistake and accidentally befriending someone
                                                                                    :: Taijutsu is in her blood; her parents own a dojo for it
                                                                                                          DelarStar

x x xxTHE BEEFY KINGPIN OF ACADEMICS
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    AKIYOSHI, TENCHI 2nd ( 17 )
                                                                                        INTELLIGENT + CYNICAL + ADAPTIVE + SHY
                                                                                    :: Due to being quite incapable at social interactions at a normal level. He tends to pretends to be a mute to bypass conversations entirely.
                                                                                    :: Can think of a solution to almost everything (except on how to talk to people without coming off as a complete dork).
                                                                                    :: Books are his ticket to a brand new world. He'll read non-stop even given the chance.
                                                                                    :: Believes love to be a foolish road that requires too great an effort with very little to reward.
                                                                                                          CatCAR

x x xxTHE STRESS-ABSORBING STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    ARAKAKI, SHINOBU 3rd ( 18 )
                                                                                        TIDY + NEUROTIC + GENUINE + WEAK-WILLED
                                                                                    :: Absorbs stress like some human sponge, it's likely he does it on purpose.
                                                                                    :: Has no guts to stand up to his peers, but oddly can towards teachers.
                                                                                    :: Passionate towards all things mecha and magical.
                                                                                    :: He doesn't know what to do after school; thus, purposely loses his career sheets.
                                                                                                          -the Shirenaut

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

Character Set II ;;
                                                                                    These roles are based off the common antagonists or side characters that have some sort of importance (/brick'd), but regardless of who or what trope they're based on, they are just as important as the first set. As like the first group, these guys will have just as many twists thrown at them.

the high-rolling senpai: open
                                                                              the bat-wielding vice president: taken
                                                                              the English-speaking exchange student: taken
                                                                              the stoic kendo club captain: open
                                                                              the passionate otaku: taken
                                                                              the ecstatic drama member: open
                                                                              the loli mangaka: open
                                                                              the yandere childhood friend: open
                                                                              the thrill-seeking teacher: open
                                                                              the kind-hearted single teacher: taken
                                                                              the evil-failing teacher: reserved
                                                                              the snarky-experienced teacher: open

7 / 12 open | 1 / 12 reserved | 4 / 12 taken

x x x●●●xTHE HIGH-ROLLING SENPAI
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    SURNAME, FORENAME 3rd♂ ( AGE )
                                                                                        POSITIVE + NEGATIVE + POSITIVE + NEGATIVE
                                                                                    :: The son of a successful surgeon and CEO
                                                                                    :: Has no real friends; the LEADING LADY interests him
                                                                                    :: Cousins with the STRESS-ABSORBING STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT
                                                                                    :: Snobby brat
                                                                                                          USERNAME

x x xxTHE BAT-WIELDING VICE PRESIDENT
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    CHINATSU, TORA 2nd ( 17 )
                                                                                        HARDWORKING + OBSESSIVE + DEDICATED + IMPULSIVE
                                                                                    :: she loves having responsibilities, she believes it's a step towards reaching the maturity level of an adult; naturally, she likes being the vice president
                                                                                    :: she doesn't entirely like having to deal with people and not because she lacks social skills; on the contrary, social skills exhaust her. nobody knows, but at some point her parents believed her to be autistic when she simply refused to connect with other children.
                                                                                    :: maybe she's so good at baseball and loves it so much because she can take all her pent-up anger out; you can actually feel her wrath through that bat. don't be the target of that anger.
                                                                                    :: what is scary about her is that she walks around with a cheerful smile on her face most of the time, until someone rubs her the wrong way; then she just turns into the she-devil --you can literally feel her death glare and negative aura just pouring out of her. don't let that baby face fool you.
                                                                                                          ANTEDILUVIAN MURDER

x x xxTHE ENGLISH-SPEAKING EXCHANGE STUDENT
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    BRIDGES, ANDREW 2nd ( 16 )
                                                                                        BRAVE + SELF-CONSCIOUS + OPEN-MINDED + JUMPY
                                                                                    :: Moved to Japan from the mighty country of America due to family matters, and has narcolepsy, but does whatever he can to hide it.
                                                                                    :: His Japanese is a bit "rusty" as one may say, and he cannot understand nor use, highly intelligent words. Thus, he tends to linger near THE BEEFY KINGPIN OF ACADEMICS as to ensure social interaction.
                                                                                    :: His ability to understand Japanese traditions is near impossible, and he is slightly weird-ed out/frightened by it.
                                                                                    :: One can, at times, find him thoughtfully staring at the STOIC KENDO CLUB PRESIDENT, though whether or not the interest is romantic, he has yet to know.
                                                                                                          Shiruke Ryu

x x x●●●xTHE STOIC KENDO CLUB PRESIDENT
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    SURNAME, FORENAME 3rd♀ ( AGE )
                                                                                    :: Sharp eyes and looks mad, always
                                                                                    :: Finds good company around the Student Council Members
                                                                                    :: Finds the ENGLISH-SPEAKING EXCHANGE STUDENT to be a nuisance
                                                                                    :: Raised up in a traditional-like setting; wife material
                                                                                                          USERNAME

x x xxTHE PASSIONATE OTAKU
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    HIMAWARI, KONOKA 1st ( 15 )
                                                                                        FEARLESS + OBSESSIVE + AFFECTIONATE + UNCONCERNED
                                                                                    :: Tends to label people Yandere, Kuudere, Tsundere...so on etc. Not afraid to tell them either.
                                                                                    :: Does not care for what happens around her unless it involves something or someone she likes.
                                                                                    :: Has a "ship" for everyone in school, but not one for herself (all of her ships are crack)
                                                                                    :: Is somewhat delusional because of all her late nights
                                                                                                          UTA THE GHOUL

x x x●●●xTHE ECSTATIC DRAMA MEMBER
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    SURNAME, FORENAME 2nd♂ ( AGE )
                                                                                    :: Super joyful; Joyful is probs his middle name (if he had one)
                                                                                    :: Thick-headed; sees the world with sparkles
                                                                                    :: Carries a Ziploc of glitter; hence, why he sees the world with sparkles
                                                                                    :: Changing speed is less than five minutes ; potential cross-dresser
                                                                                                          USERNAME

x x x●●●xTHE LOLI MANGAKA
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    SURNAME, FORENAME 1st♀ ( AGE )
                                                                                    :: A very good artist actually draws Shounen type of art
                                                                                    :: Actually a published mangaka under the name (free choice)
                                                                                    :: A tsundere, loli by appearance
                                                                                    :: Super secretive about her occupation
                                                                                                          USERNAME

x x x●●●xTHE YANDERE CHILDHOOD FRIEND
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    SURNAME, FORENAME 1st♂ ( AGE )
                                                                                    :: Likes knives and sharp objects; often caught with them at school but no one really cares
                                                                                    :: Hates everyone who gets near the LEADING LADY, who is his childhood friend and neighbor.
                                                                                    :: Still lives next to her.
                                                                                    :: Noted to be scarier than the BAT-WIELDING VICE PRESIDENT
                                                                                                          USERNAME

x x x●●●xTHE THRILL-SEEKING TEACHER
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    SURNAME, FORENAME Math.2nd♂ ( 25+ )
                                                                                    :: Carefree idjit
                                                                                    :: The homeroom and math teacher for the second years
                                                                                    :: Adviser to the baseball club; the BAT-WIELDING VICE PRESIDENT'S older brother
                                                                                    :: Likes to read the LOLI MANGAKA's work; her biggest fan (not that he knows her identity)
                                                                                                          USERNAME

x x xxTHE KIND-HEARTED SINGLE TEACHER
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    MINAMOTO, CHIZURU JP.1st ( 23 )
                                                                                        FRIENDLY + ACQUIESCENT + RESPONSIBLE + SENSITIVE
                                                                                    :: Does not have it in her to fail any of her students; always offers second chances and tutoring
                                                                                    :: Still lives with parents until she can find herself a lover, but has the worst luck for some reason
                                                                                    :: Contrary to her delicate apperance and demeanor, she is no stranger to self-defensive fighting
                                                                                    :: Worries constantly about her brother, the WANNABE DELINQUENT, and his ambition, yet doesn't want to be the one to put out his fire
                                                                                                          Rykushiba

x x xxTHE EVIL-FAILING TEACHER
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    MATSUSHIMA, SEIJI Phys.3rd ( 25 )
                                                                                        DILIGENT + ORNERY + INTELLECTUAL + PETTY
                                                                                    :: Infamous for being an ikemen who happens to teach a ridiculously challenging curriculum with seemingly sadistic tendencies.
                                                                                    :: Absolutely hates his job but continues teaching anyway because his parents left him with no other choice.
                                                                                    :: While he dotes on his little sister, the LEADING LADY, he despises his older-brother, the school principal, who effortlessly overshadows him.
                                                                                    :: Despite harboring pure, romantic feelings for the KIND-HEARTED SINGLE TEACHER, he hates her at the same time...?
                                                                                                          XNekoponX

x x x●●●xTHE SNARKY-EXPERIENCED TEACHER
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                    SURNAME, FORENAME PE.all♀ ( 25+ )
                                                                                    :: Cold af; bullies the newbie teacher
                                                                                    :: Closest to the EVIL-FAILING TEACHER for the simple reason that they're childhood friends
                                                                                    :: Finds most students intolerable
                                                                                    :: The PE teacher for all grades
                                                                                                          USERNAME

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

Class Schedules ;;

First Years ;;
                                                                                        › Homeroom
                                                                                        › Japanese I
                                                                                        › English I
                                                                                        › Physical Ed.
                                                                                        › Science I
                                                                                        › Lunch
                                                                                        › Contemporary Society
                                                                                        › Elective (Art/Music/Drama/HomeEcon.)
                                                                                        › Club Activities

Second Years ;;
                                                                                        › Homeroom
                                                                                        › English II
                                                                                        › Algebra / Geometry
                                                                                        › Japanese II
                                                                                        › Physical Ed.
                                                                                        › Lunch
                                                                                        › Chemistry
                                                                                        › Club Activities

Third Years ;;
                                                                                        › Homeroom
                                                                                        › Japanese History
                                                                                        › Physical Ed.
                                                                                        › Physics
                                                                                        › Modern Literature
                                                                                        › Lunch
                                                                                        › Calculus
                                                                                        › Club Activities

Clubs ;;

Student Council ;; meets Monday - Friday
                                                                                      › President - Arakaki, Shinobu
                                                                                      › Vice-President - Chinatsu, Tora
                                                                                      › Secretary - Fujioka, Kyou
                                                                                      › Treasurer - Akiyoshi, Tenchi

Baseball ;; meets Tuesday - Thursday, Weekend Accessible
                                                                                      › Captain - name
                                                                                      › Vice-Captain - name
                                                                                      › Member - Asagi, Rumiko
                                                                                      › Member - Chinatsu, Tora
                                                                                      › Manager - name

Basketball ;; meets Monday / Wednesday / Thursday, Weekend Accessible
                                                                                      › Captain - name
                                                                                      › Vice-Captain - Takayanagi, Kazuya
                                                                                      › Member - Kumitani, Chouko
                                                                                      › Member - Asagi, Nao
                                                                                      › Manager - name

Swimming ;; meets Monday - Wednesday, Weekend Accessible
                                                                                      › Captain - name
                                                                                      › Vice-Captain - Tsukano, Mayu
                                                                                      › Member - name
                                                                                      › Member - name
                                                                                      › Manager - name

Drama ;; meets Tuesday / Thursday - Friday
                                                                                      › President - Kumitani, Chouko
                                                                                      › Vice-President - name
                                                                                      › Member - Asagi, Yuzuru
                                                                                      › Member - Matsushima, Haruka
                                                                                      › Member - name

Art ;; meets Monday - Tuesday / Thursday
                                                                                      › President - Matsushima, Haruka
                                                                                      › Vice-President - name
                                                                                      › Member - Minamoto, Ryouta
                                                                                      › Member - Fujioka, Kyou
                                                                                      › Member- Tsukano, Mayu

Kendo ;; meets Wednesday - Friday, Weekend Accessible
                                                                                      › Captain - Hitori, Margo
                                                                                      › Vice-Captain - name
                                                                                      › Member - Bridges, Andrew
                                                                                      › Member - Minamoto, Ryouta
                                                                                      › Member - Asagi, Rumiko

Appreciation for All Things 2D ;; Wednesday & Thursday
                                                                                      › President - name
                                                                                      › Vice-President - name
                                                                                      › Member - Asagi, Yuzuru
                                                                                      › Member - Himawari, Konoka
                                                                                      › Member - Arakaki, Shinobu

*I will add more clubs or positions upon request. You cannot be two officers at the same time, however. " - / - " denotes "or."

Uniforms ;;

Winter Uniform
                                                                                  User Image

Rules + Notes ;;
                                                                                    › Ties and Ribbons distinguish grades, do not mix them up.
                                                                                    tab › Red = 1st Years ; Green = 2nd Years ; Blue = 3rd Years
                                                                                    › Spring Uniform is blazer-less, and the dress shirt worn underneath is short-sleeved.

› Do not heavily modify the uniform.
                                                                                    › Ties and Ribbons must be properly tied.
                                                                                    › Socks are important, wear them.
                                                                                    › No large bling-bling or earrings.
                                                                                    › Tattoos are a no-no!
                                                                                    › Boys, no walkin' around with your pants on the ground.
                                                                                    › Ladies, no apple bottom skirts boots with the fur.
                                                                                    › Don't wear uniform from other schools, why would you do that.

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

Setting ;;

User Image

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                                                                                      This is the city of Owaraidon, located somewhere off in the south of Japan - somewhere...there. Regardless, it's a rather huge city, having more than two malls, one main train station, and all the like - heck even an aquarium. Being rather huge-sized city, of course, Owaraidon actually has at least three high schools that rival each other, two being public and the other a private - but the private school doesn't really matter because the the setting is one of the public schools that's hidden in one of the suburbs. Nevertheless, it's easy to get lost unless you were born here. The OBLIVIOUS BEST FRIEND'S family's cafe is located in the city, but as long as she's accompanying you, you won't get lost. Or if you have some sort of GPS and the address to it.

User Image

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                                                                                      Welcome to Manzai Gakuen! With the school being around for nearly fifty years and lacking in yearly renovations, it's literally about to fall apart! Just kidding, it's getting its yearly maintenance done so cockroaches aren't skittering around and there's running water in the toilet. The founder of the school, Tsukkomishi Bokuto, intended (like every school out there) that all the students who get an education in his school will succeed in their future! Like some high schools out there, Manzai stands at four stories tall and also have their own Gym and other recreational fields.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image
                                                                                      The main suburb of this RP's particular ward. Most of the students who are acquainted with each other live here while others live relatively farther away taking the train to go to school, or using their bikes. Heck, some older students might be even lucky if they have their own motorbike licenses and use that instead for transportation.

User Image
                                                                                      This is the Kumada Shrine, run by the Kumada family for generations. People normally don't visit the Shrine on a regular basis, but it is often packed during festivals, so make sure you handcuff yourself to your pals! Or whoever you show up with. Though when you do visit be sure to leave some prayers or pick a fortune out of the fortune box! Luck might just be on your side.

User Image
                                                                                      This is one of Owaraidon's oldest parks. Both the elderly and the young come here to enjoy the scenery and it's really just mostly for enjoying nature. You may take pictures, paint a part of the park you like, and sleep under a tree without worry. However, that's just the daytime. Rumor has it that this park becomes the most dangerous parks of all Owaraidon at nighttime. Why? Some people say it's a gathering place for gangs, where they have death matches; thus, people have died here from those. Others say that it was a formal burial ground for old soldiers who participated in war and never got to say "goodbye" properly. Basically, it's supposedly haunted and all those who tried to explore it at night tend to forget their adventures the following day. Ooh~ sounds scary doesn't it?

User Image
                                                                                      This is Reflet Beach. The name seems awfully interesting, so to speak, but that's probably due to the rumors surrounding it. No, don't worry it's not something like a haunting. Anyway, people say that if you come here after tipping the scales, whether the situation involves breaking up two people or miraculously increasing your grades after consistent failures, a reflection of your future self will appear on the water and show you how your choices affect the future. See? It's not too scary. What happens after? Some say the vision comes true, while others say it doesn't. Maybe something happened between that time to where they were; thus, changing fate.

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

Events ;;
                                                                                  If you have any suggestions that do not regard the school year/are going to be held outside of the school setting, please do suggest some!

05/03 (Friday) - The Haunting of the "park."
                                                                                    tab ➘ Shouldn't events like these be held in October? I hear some countries celebrate a certain day in that month and praise the dead or something... But for some odd reason, we're not in said countries we can practically do whatever we want. Somewhere in the school, someone's been saying that they were willing to check out the "Park" at nighttime to check out if the rumors are true! Now it's spreading like wildfire throughout the school, and you can't help but be curious too! So hey, why don't you grab a couple of friends and go check it out? It'd be pretty interesting don't you think? Not to mention if you're planning on getting together with someone you like...show them the bravery! Let them clutch onto you for dear life and when the moment is right, whisper to them, "I'll protect you..." - which I don't understand...do you carry seals on your person or something? Like, a flashlight isn't going to going to protect you from demonic possession...But whatever. Mark your calendars!

dd/mm - name of event
                                                                                    tab ➘ description.

dd/mm - name of event
                                                                                    tab ➘ description.

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

Rumors ;;

Got somethin' juicy you wanna add here? Psssttt, pm me with "AND HIS NAME IS..." (I decided to change this because wynaut?)

Mega Trash

User Image
User Image

NPCs ;;
                                                                                    Oho these NPCs either represent a trope or are just completely original. But anyways, here are the remaining teachers! Do not excessively godmod them. You may mention what they are doing or their names, but make sure they are in-character! I do not want to see Hana being described as majestically walking down the hall, she's Grade-A clumsy. Nor do I want to see Yoshida being optimistic. Here's a note, when describing Takase, refer to them in third person. They don't technically have a canon gender, per se.

x x xxTHE FRECKLE-SENSITIVE PESSIMIST
                                                                                    User Image
                                                                                      YOSHIDA, SHICHIROU ContSoc.1st ( 29 )
                                                                                          DEDICATED + PESSIMISTIC + FAIR + DULL
                                                                                        Unlike the other teachers, Yoshida really hates his job. He hates the subject and actually teaching it. In fact, the only reason why he does what he does is for the money. While money is his real intention of sticking around, he's actually okay with being around teenagers too, making that somewhat of another reason for him to keep his job. His childhood was fairly good, not entirely the most perfect nor worst. So how he became mister negativity is beyond anyone's belief - maybe it was during college or something. Well, no one's asked him before and it seems like he isn't too open about it either. Anyway, as a teacher, he's overall okay. His negativity might down the classroom atmosphere, but he doesn't give out too much homework and if a student needs help, he won't hesitate to help; though, you might be able to catch him slipping mean comments as he does. Don't worry, he doesn't mean them. One thing however, never mention his freckles - he's sensitive about them. Mentioning them will result in a semester worth of detention.

x x xxTHE AGELESS CHEMIST
                                                                                      User Image
                                                                                        MINAMI, SUZUME Sci/Chem.1&2 ( ?? )
                                                                                            CHEERFUL + IRRESPONSIBLE + OPTIMISTIC + MISCHIEVOUS
                                                                                          Rumor has it that Minami-sensei's in her 40's, but whenever someone asks her about her age, she would answer back with being "ageless." While it's not much of an effective answer, students tend to accept it anyway and use it as a challenge. For years, no one has guessed even the most accurate answer, but all we know for sure is that she doesn't care too much about the so-called "Minami Challenge" and even encourages it. Now, as a teacher, she can be pretty... strange to say the least. She has tendencies to get passionate about the subject she teaches, but that's how some teachers are! Especially if they enjoy it. Having grown up with two parents who studied in the science field, one in chemistry and the other in biology, there was often a war between the two subjects as she grew up. Eventually, chemistry came out as the victor since she chose that for her major in college.

x x xxTHE PATERNAL FOREIGNER
                                                                                        User Image
                                                                                          WILLOUGHBY, BRADEN Eng.1&2 ( 27 )
                                                                                              FAMILIAL + SOFT + PATIENT + MEDDLESOME
                                                                                            Probably the most normal teacher this school has to offer. There's completely nothing considerably strange about him except for the fact that, well, he's a foreigner. And a father of one. Happily married too, so hands off ladies. His wife will pummel you all into the ground - she breaks the modest, Japanese housewife stereotype. Anyway, because of how normal he is, there isn't much to talk about. Oh wait...right! His origins! All you need to know is that he hails from England and does have the so-called infamous accent when he speaks English. Surprising or not, his Japanese semi-fluent, having lived in Japan for almost half a decade and studying it while in England. But of course, Kanji is a weak-point among all others. Now, despite his "rough around the edge" look, he's a really nice guy. Heck, he even allows his students to call him by his first name so long as they add the "Mister" title to it, though mostly it's because his last name is rather difficult to pronounce... But continuing! No one's ever seen him angry. No matter how many times anyone's tried to push his buttons (you cruel monster, how dare you), he doesn't react openly. Rumor has it that he represses his anger and when the bomb explodes he takes it out on his wife! Gasp! What's the true story there?

x x xxTHE EX-MILITANT WITH A HEART OF STEEL
                                                                                          User Image
                                                                                            SAWADA, KAORI Calc.3rd ( 28 )
                                                                                                EMPATHETIC + TOUGH + CALM + REGIMENTAL
                                                                                              "Ex-Militant"!? Well, sort of. She just likes to go by that title; although, her father is the true ex-militant. Like the subject she teaches, she a tough lady and very difficult to waver. The authoritative tone in her voice will surely make your spine tingle with fear! Or excitement, choose your fancy...masochist. But anyway, being the only child in a military-like environment didn’t provide the best...er, normal childhood for her. Female or not, her father didn’t go easy on her when he trained her physically and mentally. So when the family finally settled back to Japan, Sawada was nothing like the well-behaved daughter most families wanted, nope, she was rough kid and always sought spars with other kids who were willing to fight with her. This became problematic with other parents, so she was eventually taken out of the public school system and put into a more prestigious, private school. Of course, that did absolutely nothing and she didn’t change at all. Eventually, when she was introduced to the subject of Calculus, something in her sparked. The subject was hard, yes, but she loved the challenge; thus, when she moved on into college, she immediately wanted to spread the subject to younger generations and well, here she is now. As a teacher, Sawada is actually quite decent. She knows that her students will excel in her class as long as they seek her for help.

x x xxTHE CABBAGE-LOVING AKUMABITO
                                                                                            User Image
                                                                                              IZUMIYA, TOHRU JPHis.3rd ( 29 )
                                                                                                  KNOWLEDGEABLE + ENIGMATIC + PLAYFUL + PHARISAICAL
                                                                                                Where to start with this man...? Oh wait, I can’t. His background’s classified, which shouldn't be because he’s a teacher and who knows what kind of people they're hiring. In fact, what kind of person is Izumiya? Well, only his childhood and best friend, Nakamura-sensei (-er, Hotaka) does. The only problem is that said male is weird and talks like he's constantly drunk, or just way too mellow, so it ends up being useless asking him. As a teacher, he's surprisingly okay. He doesn't give copious amounts of homework, but he's not too lenient with it either. He does seem to know his history though and old students of his say that he tends to overreact to the beginnings of Japan's history. Thankfully it tones down as the years go by; just make sure you don't mention how Japan came to be around him - they say he turns into a spiteful demon. So spiteful, that not even his precious cabbage could sway him. Along with Hotaka, he established the dress code.

x x xxTHE ANDROGYNOUS HAMLET
                                                                                              User Image
                                                                                                TAKASE, YUU Lit.3rd?? ( 26 )
                                                                                                    INCISIVE + SEDENTARY + ADAPTABLE + GULLIBLE
                                                                                                  Aside from Braden, Takase is also a fairly normal person. The only thing is, their gender is questionable. When speaking, Takase refers to themselves as the formal "watakushi," and though they use the male restrooms, male students say that they use the farthest stall as if to hide...well, how they use it. But regardless of their "true" gender, they are currently in a relationship with Haruna who is the only being (aside from their family) that knows. On the other hand, their background isn't mysterious like Izumiya. They had a normal one and literature was the star of their high school days. Wanting to spread the joy of literature, they made it their goal to become a teacher of any grade as long as they taught literature. Now, despite seeming like a good teacher, Takase is far from being a good teacher. They're rather lazy and their adaptability makes it easy for them to switch lesson plans! Thankfully, them being incisive means they're not too fickle about changing their plans a third time.

x x xxTHE ARTISTIC HOPPER
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                  SUZUKI, HARUNA Art.All ( 26 )
                                                                                                      CREATIVE + HAUGHTY + RESOURCEFUL + FICKLE
                                                                                                    Originating from the countryside, Haruna had a difficult time adjusting to the city when she came over to study in Owaraidon's local university. She wasn't raised on a farm to be exact, but she is a country bumpkin regardless. She has the slightest accent and she tends to act rowdy. Yet thanks to her upbringing, she learned how to bring out most objects' fullest potentials, if that makes any sense... But like some artists, she holds a reputation for being very arrogant. She might talk down to students, but that actually means the opposite. She actually loves your work and is just too afraid to admit that your work is better than her examples. Her love for art spurred around the time she was a child. Her neighbor was a calligraphy artist and she would often go over to his house watch him, unbeknownst to her that she was actually annoying him. Nevertheless, at the tender age of eighteen, Haruna immediately ran off to the city to "become just like him," however after being exposed to many other types of art, she decided to pursue them all - unfortunately failing in the process. Sometime around her college days, she met with Takase and soon started a relationship with them. At first, teaching wasn't something she was planning on doing, but when Takase told her Manzai was hiring an Art teacher, well...

x x xxTHE IDIOSYNCRATIC THIEF IN THE NIGHT
                                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                                    NAKAMURA, HOTAKA Drama.All ( 31 )
                                                                                                        CHUMMY + ZANY + RELAXED + CRAFTY
                                                                                                      Ah, so the first thing that pops into your mind has to be his title right? As a matter of fact, it's both true. He has his weird tendencies and his second occupation is that of a thief - which is a secret, if I may add, so I can't disclose any more information that I already did. No one, except for Izumiya and Hana know of it (though it's questionable if she approves). Nevertheless, in the daytime he is a silly man known for his slurred speech and doing the worm in the hallways during lunchtime. You may find him harassing the art teacher during after school asking her to, "draw him like one of [yo] French girls - diamond included and with khakis" or during school, hiding under the grand piano in the music room, when he should be in his class teaching. Therefore, majority of the time that class is often being taught with a substitute teacher. Why he hasn't been fired yet remains a mystery, but if you do attend his class and he is actually teaching, he surprisingly gives thorough information and advice when anyone asks for help in acting. He has the patience to help and critique a student's acting when they ask for it and occasionally, some students say he's more of a "friend" than a teacher. Along with Izumiya, he thought of the dress code.

x x xxTHE GRACEFULLY INEPT MUSICIAN
                                                                                                    User Image
                                                                                                      NAKAMURA, HANA Music.All ( 30 )
                                                                                                          SHREWD + AIMLESS + MATURE + GRACELESS
                                                                                                        This beautiful lady is the wife to our wormy drama teacher. How they got together is beyond anyone's imagination, but for some odd reason, the love is there. Though attractive in appearance, Nakamura-sensei is the type to trip over nothing. Because of such, she is frequent to accidents and is almost always seen being carried out of school property on a stretcher to the hospital. Nevertheless, she recovers very quickly and is usually able to go back to teaching in two days after her accident, but of course, it depends on what kind. Surprisingly, she was very balanced as a child and only tripped when, well, there was a rock on the ground and she just failed to look. Anyway, aside being balanced, she grew up in a very musical household which ignited her passion for music, the history included. As a teacher, she's fairly forgiving so one day late on the homework is okay with her. But as a human, she's even more forgiving. She won't hesitate to lend an ear to students who are having problems, be it love or in general. Make sure to be careful though, especially if you're a male, her husband could be lurking around, sending evil signals your way.

x x xx"I-IT'S NOT LIKE I'M C-COOKING FOR YOU"
                                                                                                      User Image
                                                                                                        MINEGISHI, HINATA HomeEcon.All ( 25 )
                                                                                                            EFFICIENT + MEALYMOUTHED + INDEPENDENT + SUBMISSIVE
                                                                                                          Like most of the teachers here, Hinata isn't all that normal either. Well, her childhood is, but in spite of what happened in that span of time, she grew up to be your stereotypical tsundere. She's sharp-tongued, but upon becoming more acquainted with her, you actually realize that she's nice and timid. As the Home Economics teacher, it's her job to teach students the basic necessities to live independently, though she mainly specializes in cooking. She's quite proud of her cooking and takes every single criticism in consideration. As a teacher, she expects the same for her students, to take each advice given to someone and make something out of it. While she might stumble on words when you compliment her, don't take any mean things personally. Anyway, she's a very independent woman. She prefers to take charge of her own life and it's said that when men approach her, she utilizes her tsundereness to counter them. Funny thing is, they take her words personally. Now, before the KIND-HEARTED TEACHER came along, she was the newbie and had to endure all the challenges the senior teachers threw at her. She describes them as, “Horrible and unsuitable for new teachers.”

Mega Trash

User Image
                        User Image

Questions ;;

How do the clubs work? Like, what if I join two clubs that fall on the same day? ;;
                                                                                                          tab If you join two clubs and they both land on the same day, you may choose which one to attend to. According to this website, students join tons of clubs, but are only required to fulfill one mandatory hour of club activities, while the others become voluntary.

Question ;;
                                                                                                          tab Answer.

Mega Trash

Mega Trash

Mega Trash

Mega Trash

Quick Reply

Submit
                        Manage Your Items
                        Other Stuff
                        Get GCash
                        Offers
                        Get Items
                        More Items