Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
~Kakashite High~

This RP is about... highschool! Its just like any other highschool with the emos, jocks, preppies, nerds, ect. I highly encourage: DRAMA, FREINDMAKING, ROMANCE, and definately... LEARNING XD... But there are some rules to follow....

~I am the Goddess .. {{of WAR XD}} and I can kick your booty to some other RP.
~Stay in class! I can understand the troublemakers ditching to go smoke in the bathroom or something, but... please try to get to class. I will announce when the bell rings and what its for.
~Cussing to a minimum!
~No one Liners, writers block is fine, just don't let it happen TOO often. I would like at least a paragraph consisting of : 4-8 sentences.
~Ah, the Birds and the Bees... SHOO THEM AWAY! And if you dont, please timeskip.
~Hey, fights in school happen. Its normal for any highschool. And if you are going to kill someone, notify me and get the victim's approval 8D .
~Don't just post once and never post again.
~If you are going to be gone, please inform me and if your grounded... I can understand (:
~Posts can be pretty... just not OVER THA TOP!
~Please avoid using bright colors such as Pink, Cyan, Yellow, or Silver{{Cyan can be used, but must be in BOLD}}
~Include your picture in every post.
~PM me Profiles
~Might add MOAR to the RULES :B
~Have Fun!

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Profiles:

Gaianame:
Name:
Position: {Preppy, Jock, Nerd, ect.}
Bio:
Personality:
Dorm#:
Picture: {Insert Anime Picture Here}

If you have read the rules, you would know that you PM me the profiles.

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
~DORMS~

♀Girl's Dorms:
1. Ren Yoshida&&
2. Lillian Page&&
3. Rika Pika&&
4. Mimi Soul&&
5. Chii Kumari&&

♂Boy's Dorms:
1. Seth Mosh&&
2. Drake Havery&&Devon Knight
3. Braydon Cross&&
4. Wellken Greensfield&&
5. Pete Sheyro&&

Note: No Co-ed, I don't think real boarding schools actually have them.
Note#2: If needed I will add more dorms! And only two people to each dorm.

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
*ACCEPTED PROFILES*

Profiles Link

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Bump dramallama !

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Do the Bumpity Bump 8D ! talk2hand

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
The RP is now opened! 8D

It is the first day of school everyone, but school hasn't started quite yet. Not until the bell rings ~! You may socialize before school starts or do whatever. Just be there ;D !

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Riki wandered about the school for a while, looking for the theatre department. It's gotta be here somewhere. I can't live without a stage. She finally found the auditorium. Thank you somebody on the Performing Arts commitee. She ran down the aisle and jumped on the stage, beginning to sing some of her favorite show tunes.

3,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Drake walked around the school yard with his backpack hanging off of one shoulder. The first day of school, the universal worst day off every year. He looked around, gathering in the faces of all the other students. He found a bench in the front of the school, and sat there, waiting for an interesting person to come into view, then he'd make his appearance.
User Image

`~Braydon Cross~`

An apparition
Of twilight visions
A final mission
Of superstition
Reactivated

Braydon walked across the hallway and then crossing his arms. He slowly yawned and then looked at his locker, he took out a key and took out some books. He then walked into the auditorium. He saw a girl and then waved towards the girl as he saw her in there. '' Hey.'' he said as he walked to the stage and them walked up the stesp. He had to change one of the lights for the stage because it wasn't working properly. '' So are you looking for the drama club..?'' he asked as he looked at her slowly, he climbed up a ladder and took out a spanner and unfastened the light. '' Don't think there's lessons here today.'' he said as he looked at her slowly, then climbing down as he too the light with him

Now automated
Appropriated
Investigated
Global tectonics
Psycho robotic

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
❀❤ℒiℓℓiαи•℘αℊℯ❤❀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take me as I am,
Not for what you think I should be.
I can't take it anymore.

User Image
Lillian walked towards the new school and saw kids hanging around the campus. She took out her CD player and began to listen to music. It seemed that the school wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would be. Though it looked awefully cloudy in the sky, which made her a tad drowsy, but she tried to make her a good one. Lillian sat underneath a tree, tapping a beat on her lap to the music.

You put so much pressure on me,
And yet I am still yours.
You have got me in a love knot.

It's untieable ...

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
I am not looking for any club of any kind. I was looking for the stage! The world is a stage, but the best ones by far are the actual ones. I can't live without them. She whirled around in the lights, letting her red hair catch every beam of light. All that's known, in history and science... Riki began singing "All That's Known" from "Spring Awakening".

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
| Ooc:: Have to go for the night. I'll post in the morning. Night everyone! |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items