9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome Students, to Blue Heaven Academy

User Image

User Image

User Image

This perfect school was made for 'others' that stand out and don't fit in, in normal life. Every student here will be treated fairly and have a chance to live life to its fullest. We hope you like your stay

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dorms

Girls
1.kikiyo&Athena
2.Justice&Missy
3.Izumi&Victora
4.Trinity& Sami
5.Angel and Rose

Boys
1.Kiro &Lucien
2.Michael&Kurapika
4.Ryan &Nathanial

Co-ed
1.Ayaka&Jasper
2. Kesha&Sakura
3. Leila&Kota
4.Aria&Evelyn
5.Ai&Kuro
6.Dakota
7.Alice&Cole
8.Ofelia&Akane

9.Sonzai&Gabby
10.Ankou&Leo

Character Applications

Gaianame:
Name:
Race: (Anything)
Orientation:
Bio:
Dorm: (Girls, boys, or co-ed#)
Picture:

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rules

User Image
Let's make this short and simple
1.send profiles to me and let me accepted before you post
2.No over doing your post, all i ask is your pic and a nice paragraph
3.be nice to people outside the rp
4.when you get funky timeskip for the sake of the smurfs!
5.romance is highly recomended
6. fighting is too, drama drama drama!
7.Don't ********, over cuss in the ******** rp
8.use italics for thought, "" for talking and O.O.C/(()) for outside talk
9. Write in 3rd person
10. no god modding
11. post more then twice a week
12. if your leaving tell me
13. HAVE FUN!

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Accepted Girls
Quote:
Gaianame: Rikkugull
Name: Leila
Race: Fairy
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Shy girl, misses her brother who she was very close too. Her third year at the school
Dorm: Co-ed 3
Picture: User Image

Gaianame:The Princess Serenity
Name:Trinity Anne Taylor
Race: Psychic
Bio:
Dorm: Girls 4

Quote:
Gaianame: Dreamers Night
Name: Aria DeLuca
Race: (Anything) Witch, shapeshifter
Bio: She grew up on the streets of Venice with other thieves as her family. They taught her how to survive on her own and make a living off of manipulating others. She used her magic in raids to help the other street kids until one day they turned her in and betrayed her. The authorities sent her here, because they didn't want to deal with her themselves. She is stubborn and spiteful but loves to have fun. Can have anger management issues at times though.
Dorm: (Girls, boys, or co-ed#) Co-ed 4

Gaianame: Daisy
Name: Kesha
Race: Neko
Orientation: straight
Bio: I hy have lived in the woods most of my live i never really never had a family...... both my parents died so i was in a foster home for a while but i decided to run away i couldnt take being trapped somewhere i didnt belong i lived in the words for couple years... then i figured i really needed to go to a school where i could fit in you know and be normal.....
Dorm: Coed #2
Picture:User Image
Quote:

Gaianame: Okamisheenachan
Name: Ayaka Souji
Race: psionic (A race in Dungeons and Dragons. They create weapons with their mind.)
Bio:Ayaka grew up on her own most of her life since her parents were always away on business. She's a Tomboy at heart never wearing dress or skirts, and she also is always wearing a pageboy hat even though she is a tomboy she loves ballet and studies it her favorite dance is a pas de deux. She doesn't like the fact that she is a girl and wish that she was a boy most of the time. Ayaka normally stays calm cool and collected, but will get angry if someone calls her useless. Ayaka also feels that relationships are useless and a waste of time but yet she longs for one in secret, though even through that if I guy trys to hold her hand she gets very flustered and starts to panic a bit.
Dorm: co-ed#1

Gaianame: snowflake_ssl21133
Name: Justice Knight
Race: Demon
Bio: Grew up with her older brother because her parents died in a house fire. Her older brother left for the army so he sent her here because she didn't want to go live with her aunt and uncle because they faught too much.
Dorm: Girl 2
Quote:
Gaianame: KikiCrazyBanana
Name: Ai Wakeshima
Race: human
Bio: She grew up in royal family but she always hated it, all she wanted was to be treated like a normal person. So she ran away and came to this school to be normal.
Dorm: co-ed# 5

Gaianame: xxWeeping_Starxx
Name: Ofelia
Race: Angel
Bio: Ofelia was born in to a rich family. She got what ever she wanted so she would stay out of her parents way. She never really liked it but she didn't complain about it either. She didn't really have any friends growing up, people avoided her
Dorm: Co-ed#6
Quote:
Gaianame:iiEmo Pandaz12
Name:kikiyo kibayashi
Race: neko
Bio:Kikiyo lived with her family she was home schooled all her life till now because her parents couldnt find a school for her. she had a brother but he was murdered.Her parents finally found a school for her ((blue heaven academy)
Dorm: Girls
Picture:
User Image

Gaianame: Akane-chan1409
Name: Akane miroshi
Race: vampire/shapeshifter
Bio: Akane's parents died when she was little. She was taken from foster home to foster home since she was four. finally she was sent here.
Dorm: co-ed 6
Quote:
Gaia name:88wii
Name:Sakura Musuyo
Race:Human
Orientation:Straight
Bio:Had to move away from her family to go to school. Lives with her older brother nearby when she isn't in the dorms. Has a younger brother also.
Dorm:Co-ed
Picture:
User Image

Gaianame: iiKat-chan x3
Name: Izumi Bella Fox
Race: dark angel
Bio: Izumi is a dark angel with no feelings who has already died. She had no family and never did. She wants to find new hope somewhere else.
Dorm: i don't care
Picture:
Human:
User Image
Dark Angel:
User Image
Quote:
Gaianame:XEmO_CuDdLESX
Name:Athena
Race: Demon and angle
Bio: Doesnt like her life much , she never found love she fears she never will
Dorm: 1

Gaianame: iiKat-chan x3
Name: Sami Zume
Race: fox demon
Bio: Sami always says shes outgoing. (Probably why her parents kicked her out xp ) Her brother died in a car crash along with her dog.
Dorm: girls or co-ed
Picture:
User Image
Quote:
Gaianame: xXxMorganLeFayxXx
Name: Evelyn Marie Roslyn Hael
Race: neko
Bio: As a young child Evelyn was orphaned, a human couple who couldn't conceive adopted her. Years later though they have decided to send her to Blue Heaven Academy in order to be around others like herself.
Dorm: co-ed
Picture:
User Image

Gaianame: i_EmoPrincess
Name: Angel and Rose
Race: Vampires
Bio: Angel and Rose are twins, that ran away from home. The rest is anonymous.
Dorm: Girls Five
Picture: Angel on the left, Rose on the right.
User Image
Quote:
Gaianame: xxxGiR_tAcOsxxx
Name: Missy Kentwell
Race: Human/Dragon
Bio: Missy comes from a rich family but she doesn't feel the need to have any of the money her parents have because she is an independent person and wants to make her own money so she goes to school so she can find what she is looking for
Dorm: Girls

Gaianame:iiEmo Pandaz12
Name:Alice Tait
Race: Shape Shifter
Bio:She lived with her parents her father died a few months ago. School was tough for her. Then her mother found Blue Heavan Academy. She thought it was perfect for so she packed and left for Blue Heavan Academy.
Dorm:co-ed
Picture:
User Image
Quote:
Gaianame: Doe o_o
Name: Gabby
Race: (Anything) Wolf demon
Bio: Loves to be around people, friendly.
Dorm: (Girls, boys, or co-ed#) Co-ed #6
Picture: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AK/AKA/AkakoKane/1134024287_csfighter1.jpg

Username mad xxswaggagirlxxx_13
name:Victora
Race: (mind control)
Orientation:straight
Bio:Victora's is not the only one in her family who has mind control, she gets it from her great great grandmother.And she is very quiet about it she doesn't have any friends but she is looking for true love.
Dorm: (Girls)

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Accepted boys
Gaianame:Rikkugull
Name: Dakota
Race: half angel half demon
Orientation: Striaght
Bio: explain in rp
Dorm: Co-ed 6
Quote:
Gaianame: Daisy
Name: Michael
Race: Human
Bio: Live with my Aunt and uncle in a beach house i love animals and being out door my best freind is Kesha weve known each other sense we were three she lives in the woods sense her parents were killed soon she may be living with us.... we both love to be in the woods its like a whole new world but now its time for school so im gonna be busy but hopefully i will get to see Kesha smile and meet lots of new people
Dorm: Boys #2

Gaianame: Apparently Not
Name: Kuro Shuma
Race: Neko
Orientation: Homosexual
Bio: Being born into a neko family wasn't all that bad, but going to school had always been difficult. After several years of searching, they found the perfect school for Kuro. He was happy and had friends. But that all changed when his parents were killed in a train accident. Kuro became withdrawn and closed away from everyone else. Soon after, he found he was gay. Now that he has found Blue Haven, he hopes that he will fit in, finally.
Dorm: Co-ed
Quote:
Gaianame: Loveless010
Name: Kiro
Bio: Kiro has always been alone, even during childhood. In order to survive he wonders the street in search of food and shelter even going as low as stealing from others. One day he caused a hideous crime to occur in which he was arrested. But because of his age Kiro did not go to jail, instead was sent to this academy
Dorm: Boys

Quote:
Gaianame: Ninjawolf226
Name: Ryan Sorefet
Race: Elemental Werewolf (Fire)
Bio: Quick to fight, and with a hot temper, Ryan was outcasted in every school he went to. His parents were never known to him, and he had lived his life in an orphanage for most of his childhood, until he was brought to multiple boarding schools. Being expelled from all of them for anything from fighting to lighting fire to the bunsen burners, he's had it rough.
Ryan is a rough and tumble kind of guy. Nice if you get to know him, but harsh and non forgiving if you don't give him a chance. He is a bit of a pyromaniac. But his worst problem is people, and his temper is short with them. Light a fire underneath him and the whole place will blow up.
He was bitten by a werewolf during a street fight in his early teens. The ability to control fire came short after that.
Dorm: Any boy's dorm

Gaianame:Nemises smite
Name:Kurapika
Race: None
Bio:Nothing really like to read and kill
Dorm: Any is fine
Quote:
Gaianame: Rikkugull
Name: Jasper
Race: human
Bio: Muhahaha
Dorm: boys

Gaianame: xXDakota95Xx
Name: Kota
Race: Angle
Bio:Extremly shy and lonely. Was lext alone when he was 12
Dorm: Co-ed3
Quote:
Gaianame: Nate Blackmist
Name: Nathanial McPherson (A.K.A: The Reaper)
Race: Vampire
Bio: If this infamous Irish assassin is really as old as he is, then he would be proving a whole lot of people wrong. This name "Reaper" in connection with his position has been passed down from generation to generation of the McPherson Clan. Born and raised in Ireland and trained to be a cold-blooded killer from birth by his father (also an assassin), he was turned when his first assignment went wrong, and continued on living with the condition while his mind slowly fell apart from the change. Now semi-psychotic and blood-lusting, he has come tot he school to seek help.
Dorm: Boys
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaianame:Chandaman101
Name:Vincent
Race:Ankou
Bio:A shy guy with not a lot to talk about his past, he's lived a semi normal life except for the last few months after finding his real father was the grim reaper.
Dorm:co-ed 6
Picture:
User Image
Quote:
Gaianame: XLheartX
Name:Leo L Heart
Bio:Leo was a orphan when he learned he had powers. he has the ability to control the elements...and he is getting stronger with knowledge on how to. Leo traveled across the land and is known as the black mage. Leo's powers are some what controlled, but still has out bursts of emotional energy that is very powerful. Leo's main goal is to study and train to become powerful, to show people what he is made of.
Dorm:boys dorm #(it doesn't matter ...i really cant think of a dorm number

Name:Sonzai
Race:Existance
Orientation: none yet
Bio:An Existance is born by the essance of ones past lifes tey are born in a temple up in the ills near there little yet advanced village it happens to anyone from his family so cousins brothers and sisters aunts and uncle Sonzai was created as a 16 year old boy he as yet to master his powers his family came to im at the temple and told him everything he still dosnt know about the world outside his village so they sent him there to learn about the world he never knew
Dorm:co-ed#8
Quote:
Name:Vincent
Race:Ankou
Bio:A shy guy with not a lot to talk about his past, he's lived a semi normal life except for the last few months after finding his real father was the grim reaper.
Dorm:co-ed 10
Picture:
User Image

Gaianame: DarkBladeZX6
Name: Cole
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Cole came from a rich family who knew he was a werewolf. Every night he would go to his basement where he would wait patiently to transform into a werewolf. When he transformed he would fight his brother who was a vampire. He would win most of the matches. His record was 666 wins and zero losses. His brother and him went their seperate ways. Cole's journey took him to Blue Heaven Academy to find more people to meet.
Dorm: Co-ed dorm 7
Picture: ((idk how to show the pic so i'll just put the url)) Cole
Quote:
Gaianame: Zeroru Tenshi
Name: Lucien Cross
Race: Unstable Vampire
Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Lucien was born in a mental hospital so he can be emotional unstable at times. He has trust troubles but it has gotten better. He prefers to be alone at times..
Dorm: Boy 1

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
RELATIONSHIPS!!
This is where we can see who likes who and such, pm me about it!

Friends: Izumi and Leila, Dakota and Justice, Kesha and Dakota

Best friends: Michael and Kesha

Couples:

Enemies:

Family wise:

Crush: Justice has a crush on Dakota, Kesha has a crush on Kiro,Athenas crush is nathaniel,Ayaka has a crush on Jasper,Kota on Leila and Crystal, Jasper on Ayaka

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
OPEN!!! Have fun... o.o

Desirable Lunatic

User ImageAria approached the school hesitantly. This Is her first time away from the streets and canals of Venice. Italy, as well as her first time at a school. One might say she wasn't exactly looking forward to it. At least the campus is pretty. She entered the building and tried to take it all in at once, which was just about impossible. Everything was on a much higher scale than she was used too. This is going to take some getting used to.

Timid Senshi

14,175 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Trinity walked up to the enormous school, her eyes widened a bit. This place it amazing. she thought. How am I ever going to find my dorm in this place? she wondered as she looked sown at a map of the school. Finding her room on the map, she walked into the school.
User Image

She gathered her clothes that she did have which wasnt much...... and she headed out of the woods onto the school grounds it was so big and beautiful michael was right when he was explaining what it was like out of the woods the woods were great but this was better she was beginning to get very excited she rushed in and went to her dorm she noticed that she didnt have a roomate so she had everything to herself and she was excited to meet new people she hasnt met many in her life but it was worth a shot she quickly put on her favorite purple outfit and headed down to the cafeteria for some food waiting for a big adventure....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff