Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━┈┈━═☆

You're Not Like Most People, Are you..?

Well Don't Worry...

User Image

Well hello there. I see that you have been accepted into our prestigeous university. What brings you here? Have you been sent here by the ones who once love you in an attempt to help you? Or did you stumble upon it by chance? Well don't worry. You'll be taken in. You'll be cared for.
You've always felt like you didn't belong, haven't you? A misfit. The one that doesn't fit in. We here can relate. And that's why you were sent here, to be with people of your kind. The outsiders. The unique ones. And now that you're with people like you, you will learn how to control your talents. You will be matched with a partner in order to get through your training with a friend. Will you still be an outcast? And what if there's trouble? Will you use your gift for good? Or evil..?

I Can Relate...

Neither Am I...

☆═━┈┈━═☆
☆═━┈┈━═☆

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ЯŰŁÉŜ⋌⋚⊰⊹

◎Keep everything PG-13◎
◎Make sure you are at least semi-literate◎
◎No cybering. Timeskip if you must◎
◎Romance and violence are encouraged◎
◎No killing a character unless the user has given you permission◎
◎If you will be gone for a while, please notify me ahead of time◎
◎Please try to post at least twice a week◎
◎Decorate posts, and that means more than just coloring them◎
◎PM all profiles to me◎
◎No Godmodding◎
◎Put a heart in your profile so I know you read the rules◎
◎Have fun◎
◎No complaining about your partner◎
◎You may have as many characters as you want if you post for each one regularly◎

☆═━┈┈━═☆
☆═━┈┈━═☆

ρѓФƒîłέ śќéľéţøņ

[color=mediumvioletred]Mirror Mirror On The Wall: (Character's Picture, Anime, Please)
Hello, I'm: (Name)
But You Can Call Me: (Nickname)
Blow Them Out And Make A Wish: (Age)
Can't You Tell: (Gender)
More Flies With Honey Than With Vinegar: (Personality)
Yay! Wonderful: (Likes)
Ew! Ugh: (Dislikes)
You're Jealous, I Know It: (Character's Special Powers, Limited To Three)
Ah, The Past: (Character Bio. More than three sentences. No "Can't Remember" or "Find Out Later")
Oh! Don't Let Me Forget: (Anything Else? Perhaps Fears Or Odd Mannerisms)
My Puppetmaster: (Username)

What I [i]Can't[/i] Leave out: (What You Must Put In Your Character Profile. Read The Rules For A Hint)

[/color]

ATTENTION: Please do not alter any of the alignments in the Profile Skeleton. For example, do not add an extra line between each heading, and don't delete anything in the Skeleton other than the ()'s. I have posted this notice because I have recieved several Character Profiles that I have had to reformat. Thank you. ^^

☆═━┈┈━═☆
☆═━┈┈━═☆

[¤* *¤]ĻÎŇĶŞ[¤* *¤]

׺°”þŕǒƒїļə§”°º×

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ϻatched Ҏairs

[Aya Sparks] & [Rick Moores]

[Crystal Frost] & [Andrayak Kalfine]

[McKinley Core] & [Sean Jackson]

[Elizabeth M. Oakwood] & [Jakeoby Zanthriridge]

[Tara Crescendo] & [Sparadine Dratin & Aceshinjashu Dratin]

[Sylvia Robinson] & [Jakob Powell]

[Alyssa Liso] & [...]

ocikir=deepskyblue]ღ[Alex Richelle] & [...]

I know that pairs might be matched out of order... Please understand that this is because I am trying to find pairs that will have contrasting personalities in order to create a more lively RP. I apologize if you think you have been skipped and assure you that this RP will not open until all current characters have a partner.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Ǒpen

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
мcкιηℓєу cσяє

McKinley held the letter above her head as she layed on her back on her bed. It was the application letter to her new school. The "school for freaks" as her father liked to call it. She sighed, rolling on her stomache and discarding the letter to the ground. Today was the day that she went to a new school to be a couple with someone she had never even met before.

It seemed crazy to her, like a dream. But, it was probabally the only chance of love she would ever have. She sighed, burrowing her head in her pillow. The uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomache was killing her. She just wanted to stop time for a short while, and just sit there and let it pass. But, sadly, she was granted that power.

Car horns blared loudly, beeping probabally five times. Kinley slowly sat up, looking out her window to see a gray car infront of her house. They were here to pick her up and take her away. To the new school. To a new beginning. She stared out the window for a few minutes before her mother yelled for her to come downstairs.

She rolled off the bed, grabbing her luggage and heading out her bedroom door. "Goodbye" she said to her room, which held her secrets. Her bad moments and her good. She gave a light smile, and headed down the stairs. where her mother was ushering her out the door. Not even a goodbye hug, or a kiss. Yeah, she was used to that. The unloving ignorance. Nothing new. Just her regular, unloving mother who, also, thought Kinley was a freak.

She went out the door without a word of goodbye. She rushed to the gray car where the man swung the door open for her to come in. She didn't have much luggage, so she just sat it next to her. She shut the door tightly next to her, and looked to the man. He had a sharply haired chin and was smoking a cigarette. His expression was sour, and she could tell he was upset for her lateness. "So, I've never seen a gray taxi before" she said, trying to make conversation. He just grunted and started the car. McKinley sat back and looked out the window as her house rushed away.

The time flyed before she came to the school. It was nice, and big. She was practically pushed out of the taxi with her luggage as the taxi sped away, leaving mcKinley alone and confused. She turned, luggage in hand, and bent her kneck back to see how tall the school was. And yes, it was very. It seemed very nice, and expensive. She stood there in awe for a moment.

She walked threw the doors, walking over to the main desk. A woman on a computer typing away sat infront of the desk. As McKinley came infront of the desk, the woman pushed her glasses to the bridge of her nose, and looked at mcKinley. "Um, hello." McKinley said, pulling out her envelope out of one of her bags. "I was wondering if you could give me my room number and my classes?" the woman nodded, went over to a filing cabinent and pulled out a paper, handing it to McKinley. "Here you go" she said, turning back to her work without another word.

ll ooc ll

I hope this is a good enough post > w < Sorry if it's pretty crappy. And, do we share a room with our partner or do we have our own?

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
яιck мøøяєs

Sitting at the kitchen table, glaring across the table at his adoptive parents, Rick waited for the cab to arrive. Of course his parents would not bear the awkward drive to the school they were sending him away to. But it didn't matter to Rick. He didn't want to spend another moment with his adoptive parents. He couldn't wait for the cab to come and take him away from his over judgemental adoptive parents.

"It's for the best..." Rick's adoptive mom said, trying to break the awkward silence. His adoptive father nodded in agreement, but Rick just sat there silently. He tapped his foot impatiently as if it would make the cab come faster. But, of course, the conversation continued uninterupted.

"We're sorry we can't drive you, but we both have to work" there she goes again, lieing threw her teeth as it seem she always does. Rick gritted his teeth and as soon as the cab horn beeped, he rushed out of the room, duffel bag over his shoulder.

He jumped in the cab, reading the address off the paper his adoptive mother had given him earlier. The cab driver nodded and started to drive. "So, you a freak eh?" the man asked, glancing back at Rick. "Yes, under certain circumstances" he said back, glaring at the man. "Why?"

"I just wanna know if I should be pissin you off or not" the guy said it as if it were a good reason. Rick just shook his head in disgust and turned to look out the window. They were well away from his house by now, away from his adoptive parents, away from his problems. Finally.

Yeah, ok. Going to a school for freaks was not that great, but being away from his parents was. Rick mentally grinned to himself at the thought, calming his mind and helping him forget about his extremely rude cab driver. Well, mostly anyway. As the guy kept taking backward glances cautiously at Rick, Rick became more and more annoyed. He almost let himself burn the guy to death.

As they stopped infront of the school, the man gave sigh of rlief. He ushered him out of the cab, and rode away before anything could happen to himself. Rick just stood there, sighed, and turned to walk in the door.

He got his registration from the woman and just stood there, looking over his classes and partner. Aya Sparks... A nice name, Rick thought, sticking the paper in his duffel bag caredully not to crumble up the paper. He saw he was not the only new person. Many people were wandering around, the buzz of talking making his ears ring. He shook his head, a playful smile on his face. For some strange reason, he just, felt like he belonged.

ll ooc ll

La la la *waits for others to post*

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Sean looked at the school.His bag was on his shoulder along with a instrumet.His parents hadnt been able to make it to see him off because of their shows.Sean didnt mind because he knew how important it was for them to keep the money flowing in.He walked into the buildng and stoped to glance at two other students.After he was done he walked over to the registration lady behind a desk.He stated his name flatly and tookthe peice of paper.His classes were printed clearly on the paper along with a person's name.It wasnt his so he looked up above it.
"partner?"

Sean looked up at the two other students in the area and then back at his paper.This school was one crazy place.And the students here were called freaks.He would like to meet the principle,headmaster,or whoever was running this circus.He folded the peice of paper up and tucked it into his pockets.His green eyes then went back to the other students.One was male while the other was female.None of them seemed to want to talk to each other since they both were just looking at him.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
мcкιηℓєу cσяє

McKinley slowly walked around the main room, looking at her paper. Apparently her partners name was Sean Jackson. "A strange name..." McKinley said aloud. She looked around her, seeing only a few people in the main room now.

Actually, there were only two. One was a boy with brown hair, another a boy with black hair and royal blue tips. She wondered if she should ask if either was her partner, but had a little argument in her mind. It would be extremely embarassing if they weren't and how was it helping if they were? Did she really even want to have a partner? She didn't know, and she knew she would need more time to figure out.

She sighed, sticking the paper into her luggage bag and sitting down on one of the nearest benches. The unesy feelings began to grow, but McKinley just discarded them and continued to try and settle the mixed up feelings.

She opened up the top of the of her suitcase to reveal her bunny Patch. She tapped his fluffy head, the uneasiness going down. She smiled kindly, and then quickly hid him away again before anyone could see him and make fun of her.

ll ooc ll

Yay another person! :]

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Sean watched as the girl eyed him and the other boy uneasily.He sighed and looked around for a part of the ceiling that stuck out.And in his unfortunate luck,there was one.He walked under it and looked at the walls around him.He set his guitar case down slanted on one wall and his bag stayed on his back.If his caculations were right then could get up there in three jumps.Sean backed all the way up so he was against the other wall.He was about five feet away fom the girl but he didnt dare look at her.

Sean closed his eyes and ran.He ran and used his gutar case a launch pad.He grabed onto a line in the wall and held onto it so he could see where he was.A good fifteen feet above the case gave Sean a reason to just smile.He then pulled his legs up against the wall and jumped backwards onto the light fixure behind him.Sean landed on his feet with his hands out beside hm.

"one two,buckle my shoe"
"three four,dont touch the floor"

He jumped up onto the ledge that was at the ceiling.Looking down at the two people with a grin,Sean bowed slightly.He sat down and looked down to see what he could find from above.His grandparents always had a different look on things so they told him to do the same.Before doing a lone game of eye spy Sean called down to the girl,"is your name McKinley Core?"
{Ⱥ}ya {§}parks

people say I'm Bubbly
others say I'm just a bit Crazy

User Image

Aya sighed, her pinkbubblegum pink bangs bouncing on her forehead as she did so. When would the cab finally stop? When was that wonderful school going to appear before her eyes?

"Well, here ya' are, missy... er... have a nice time," The cab driver's voice was awkward, he was unsure if he should be rude to such a pretty, innocent looking girl. But she was a freak. She deserved no respect.

"Oh! Thank you! Thank you so much for driving me here, sir! I really appreciate you taking your time for me!" Aya squealed with delight, giving the driver a quick hug before grabbing her luggage and bolting out of the cab.

There only seemed to be three other people that were close enough to converse with. One was another girl, who had some of the most gorgeous creamy brown hair she had ever seen, and the other were two boys; one had wild black hair, tinted with teal, and the other with shaggy brown hair and chocolatey eyes that seemed to speak to her. All three of them seemed a bit uneasy, it was obviously their first day, too. But with one was Rick Moores?

She decided to speak to the brunette boy, first. But she was unsure of how to approach him. She usually just talked to people and they seemed to listen and adore her... bu those were normal humans. How would she speak to him? Admist her pondering, she found her lips parting to speak to the boy, "Um... Hello... Are you by chance Rick Moores?"

but I'm really pretty Normal
except for the fact that I can Fly

II ooc II
@Sour-Muffins: Yes, the partners share a dorm. Heehee. ^^
@EVERYONE: Sorry it took so long for me to post, you are all such wonderful RPers, it makes me jealous. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff