Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
What toys did you get for christmas I got

Transformers GO! Judora

Transformers Prime Dark Energon Knock Out

Transformers Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Crosswise (KB toys Translucent version)

Transformers Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Ironhide (KB toys Translucent version)

Transformers Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Hot Shot (KB toys Translucent version)

User Image

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
Nice! I especially like the Knock Out. (I want all of the Dark Energon line, especially KO and Starscream.)

I got a Legends Class Devastator. (Er...well, I'll have gotten him when he actually arrives. He's still on his way, as he was ordered slightly late. I also got some other Legends class figures. (Motorbreath, Jazz, Prowland LoC Soundwave.)

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Wine-lo-wich
Nice! I especially like the Knock Out. (I want all of the Dark Energon line, especially KO and Starscream.)

I got a Legends Class Devastator. (Er...well, I'll have gotten him when he actually arrives. He's still on his way, as he was ordered slightly late. I also got some other Legends class figures. (Motorbreath, Jazz, Prowland LoC Soundwave.)
I love the dark energon version of Knock out and the BH version as well. I just ordered Dark Energon Wheeljack today next I need to get Dark Energon Starscream.Its ok my mom had a third transformer for christmas but its going to ship late and i told her not to tell me which one it is because I wanna be surprised. Nice I need to get the legends class figures im liking Motorbreath the most and Jazz.

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
gaogaigar777
Wine-lo-wich

I love the dark energon version of Knock out and the BH version as well. I just ordered Dark Energon Wheeljack today next I need to get Dark Energon Starscream.Its ok my mom had a third transformer for christmas but its going to ship late and i told her not to tell me which one it is because I wanna be surprised. Nice I need to get the legends class figures im liking Motorbreath the most and Jazz.

Cool! I've only seen a couple of pictures of the DE Wheeljack, but I definitely like him. BH Knock Out is cool, too. (I'm sliiightly biased, because TFP KO is one of my favourite characters.) Ooh, hope it's a good one! Heh, those are two of my favourite LCs! Jazz looks a LOT like his G1 toy, and Motorbreath is really nice, too for being such a small figure. I don't have a photo of Jazz on my computer right now, but here's my Motorbreath:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DSC03383 by DevilInTheBelfry, on Flickr

He only cost me $3, which is great, because I kind of overpaid for Jazz. (Sixteen dollars for one little figure-I probably could have gotten a deluxe class for that, but I really wanted him. T.T)

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Wine-lo-wich
gaogaigar777
Wine-lo-wich

Cool! I've only seen a couple of pictures of the DE Wheeljack, but I definitely like him. BH Knock Out is cool, too. (I'm sliiightly biased, because TFP KO is one of my favourite characters.) Ooh, hope it's a good one! Heh, those are two of my favourite LCs! Jazz looks a LOT like his G1 toy, and Motorbreath is really nice, too for being such a small figure. I don't have a photo of Jazz on my computer right now, but here's my Motorbreath:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DSC03383 by DevilInTheBelfry, on Flickr

He only cost me $3, which is great, because I kind of overpaid for Jazz. (Sixteen dollars for one little figure-I probably could have gotten a deluxe class for that, but I really wanted him. T.T)
Yeah he looks great and his coloring is a referenece to the Shattered Glass G1 Wheeljack and action master Slicer. I think KO is great mold I still need to get the Regular, Arms micron, and Arms Micron Smoke Screen version of the KO mold. I been hearing on the internet that KO will return in Transformers RID (2015). I hope so to im hoping its something from Transformers GO!, Transformers Beast Wars, or Transformers Robots in Disguise (2001). Because those are my three favorite transformers toylines. Thats cool i like it when there close to the original mold. Yeah Motorbreath looks like a mold you could over pay a bit and be fine with it. Eh di rather pay 16 for leigon class jazz than 16-20 dollars for any of the AoE toyline i still regret buying from that toyline.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
Nice i need to start getting into the MP line and generations fembots.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

The MPs and Generations line are just GREAT.

I think the next thing I get when my dad sends me money as a late christmas gift is hopefully Apollyon and Encore Megs just because gun transformers.

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
gaogaigar777
Wine-lo-wich
gaogaigar777
Wine-lo-wich

Yeah he looks great and his coloring is a referenece to the Shattered Glass G1 Wheeljack and action master Slicer. I think KO is great mold I still need to get the Regular, Arms micron, and Arms Micron Smoke Screen version of the KO mold. I been hearing on the internet that KO will return in Transformers RID (2015). I hope so to im hoping its something from Transformers GO!, Transformers Beast Wars, or Transformers Robots in Disguise (2001). Because those are my three favorite transformers toylines. Thats cool i like it when there close to the original mold. Yeah Motorbreath looks like a mold you could over pay a bit and be fine with it. Eh di rather pay 16 for leigon class jazz than 16-20 dollars for any of the AoE toyline i still regret buying from that toyline.
I really hope so. I've just got my fingers crossed that we get a couple more version of him that are actually RED. (Still not over that damn legion class KO being orange. Like, Rodimus orange.) I don't think I've seen as man toys from those lines as I probaly shoould have. I got all caught up in the Generations and Universe lines. Yup, I would definitely not have minded paying a little more for him, since he's a recolour of an OP mould I really like (RTS). Yeah, there are parts of the AoE line I looked at and just cringed.

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

I think the next thing I get when my dad sends me money as a late christmas gift is hopefully Apollyon and Encore Megs just because gun transformers.
YUSSSS. I have been eyeing Megs and crying a little internally. If I can manage to quit trying to buy all the legion class figures, I might get one. (Also, that Starscream is awesome! The MP figures are pretty much uniformly phenomenal.)

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

Yeah they do like great and I have other stuff from generations.I need to get encore because all the japanese version of megatron come with little plastic pellets and he can shoot them in his alt mode.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Wine-lo-wich
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

YUSSSS. I have been eyeing Megs and crying a little internally. If I can manage to quit trying to buy all the legion class figures, I might get one. (Also, that Starscream is awesome! The MP figures are pretty much uniformly phenomenal.)

The only version of Encore Megs I can find is black, but I mean.. ya can't beat $95.

On top of that I found MP Megs MiB for $200 AND Apollyon and Hegemon are also both guns and very well made figures at $150 and $110 respectively... I may have a G1-esque Megs collection soon. lol

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Wine-lo-wich
gaogaigar777
Wine-lo-wich
gaogaigar777
Wine-lo-wich

I really hope so. I've just got my fingers crossed that we get a couple more version of him that are actually RED. (Still not over that damn legion class KO being orange. Like, Rodimus orange.) I don't think I've seen as man toys from those lines as I probaly shoould have. I got all caught up in the Generations and Universe lines. Yup, I would definitely not have minded paying a little more for him, since he's a recolour of an OP mould I really like (RTS). Yeah, there are parts of the AoE line I looked at and just cringed.
Yeah it be nice to see him come back because im not to crazy for RID (2015). I will still get it because the drill he comes with is cool and can use it with my microman and its KO. You should get more from those lines I know people have a dislike for GO! but the new molds are pretty cool combiners, the predacons have cool redecos and very cool robot head retools. Beast Wars might not be for every since its all just animal alt modes (with a few vehicle alt modes if there transmetals) but I still love the Beast Wars toyline. I know RID (2001_ gets some hatered because of the anime (which i enjoy) but its still a pretty cool toyline with some interesting redecos as well. I also liked how they threw in the sword as well for leigon class motorbreath I wish they kept giving the leigon class figures with little weapons. If I could id return everything I got from that line except the big sized grimlock.

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
SenatorShockwave
Wine-lo-wich
SenatorShockwave
gaogaigar777
SenatorShockwave

The only version of Encore Megs I can find is black, but I mean.. ya can't beat $95.

On top of that I found MP Megs MiB for $200 AND Apollyon and Hegemon are also both guns and very well made figures at $150 and $110 respectively... I may have a G1-esque Megs collection soon. lol

Nice! You really can't beat that. Ffff-that would be such a sweet little collection. Gotta love the gunformers.

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
gaogaigar777
Yeah it be nice to see him come back because im not to crazy for RID (2015). I will still get it because the drill he comes with is cool and can use it with my microman and its KO. You should get more from those lines I know people have a dislike for GO! but the new molds are pretty cool combiners, the predacons have cool redecos and very cool robot head retools. Beast Wars might not be for every since its all just animal alt modes (with a few vehicle alt modes if there transmetals) but I still love the Beast Wars toyline. I know RID (2001_ gets some hatered because of the anime (which i enjoy) but its still a pretty cool toyline with some interesting redecos as well. I also liked how they threw in the sword as well for leigon class motorbreath I wish they kept giving the leigon class figures with little weapons. If I could id return everything I got from that line except the big sized grimlock.
Might have to check them out, then. A couple of nice predacons would be good to have. I've seen a few RiD toys that I liked, but I haven't delved too deep into that line. I might have to, though I'm sure my wallet won't thank me. Yeah, I liked that, too, and I would love to see more legion class with weapons. It seems really odd that only a few of them have the. My Quickblade Bumblebee did, and two of my Starscreams, plus Optimus and Motorbreath, but none of my others. (And apparently, the re-release of OP doesn't have the sword anymore.) I know the Bluestreak has his gun, and Blades has a detachable rotor which sort-of counts, but IDK how many others actually have weapons. You might be able to try selling the stuff you don't want; somebody out here will probably buy it. (Some of those movieverse toys, though...good god. WHY.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff