Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I assume i can put this here seeing as it pertains to "Collectibles"

This will be a place for those who collect Non-sports trading cards, wheather ventage or not. Tell me about what sets you collect and discuss which ones you are excited about. What are your prized collections?
I personally collect anything Marvel or comic book related cards. Anything from the 90's and up. So far I have a big collection. My prized collection though would have to be my Marvel Masterpieces 92,93,94,& 95 full sets and all holos. My Marvel Metal 95 full set. And My Marvel universe sets. Along with the Marvel 94 fleer set and X-men 94,95,&96 full sets.

Valiant Jackling

I collected Pokemon cards in the 90's when everyone and their pet turtle was into the new phenomena. That kinda ended for me when they introduced season 2 (or whatever it was) when 100+ new pokemon were added to the franchise. I found it difficult to stay involved with the whole mantra of "Gotta Catch Then All" when it became obvious the Pokemon numbers would never end xp

I have a 3" binder overflowing with the cards from back then. Dunno what to do with them. Ebaying them seems like a waste of time. Some cards have value, but like all card collections that weren't filtered through, most are worth pittance.

Never got into another card collecting franchise after that.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Erailea
I collected Pokemon cards in the 90's when everyone and their pet turtle was into the new phenomena. That kinda ended for me when they introduced season 2 (or whatever it was) when 100+ new pokemon were added to the franchise. I found it difficult to stay involved with the whole mantra of "Gotta Catch Then All" when it became obvious the Pokemon numbers would never end xp

I have a 3" binder overflowing with the cards from back then. Dunno what to do with them. Ebaying them seems like a waste of time. Some cards have value, but like all card collections that weren't filtered through, most are worth pittance.

Never got into another card collecting franchise after that.

If you were giving them away i'd gladly take them. But sadly i could not buy them from you. no extra funds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff