Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
First of all i would want to know where the hell is Beth.
Second the group that has Judith where are they and will they help Rick and the rest of them escape?
Third will Morgan finally come out again and be a part of Rick's group
Lastly will the group lose a valuable character while trying to escape from the what i think are the carnivores
WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN IN SEASON FIVE OF THE WALKING DEAD
I wish Morgan would come back too, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon though unfortunately...

Darling

I think someone important is going to die before they get out of Terminus. Not sure who, though. I'm also really interested to find out where Beth is. Looking forward to more badass Rick, as well.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
I WANT BETH TO COME BACK AND BE WITH DARYL. It's driving me crazy, we need a romance story in this, to keep it interesting.
Last time we saw Morgan, wasn't he insane? I don't see him coming back anytime soon from that, he wasn't terribly important.
I don't think Judith and Carol and Tyrese are going to get caught up with that cannibal group, I think Rick and all them will find a way out by themselves, then find Carol/Tyrese.
The group always loses a valuable character during something like this, maybe it'll be Michonne? I hope not, but you never know. Or maybe it will be the scientist that knows the cure! He needs to tell someone the cure just in case he dies so someone else can keep it going! UGH!
I doubt Eugene will die since he has only just been introduced to the series. If I had to guess anyone I'm thinking it may be Michonne just from what has happened in season 4 and a lot of her back story has been shown, she has formed strong bonds, become motherly towards Carl and is a strong fighter who swears to protect the group.
I hope we see Beth in season 5, Want Maggie to reunite with her.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i just wana see how rick and co. are gonna get da hell outta da railcar, and wat bout Carl and Tyrese along with da li'll bby, plus i'm still curious as to where da hell they took Beth :O
I have a strong feeling a few of the group will die in Terminus. We added so many new characters (Bob, Tara, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita) that the group feels too big almost. I suspect Bob will go the route Dale went in the comics.

But I don't think Beth will die (yet). I really hope she's with Gabriel, and they lead the team to help Rick and co escape

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff