Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

» Made by: Me aka WinterEatzYourFace aka Stinkers_11
                                            » Pictures: Found by me
                                            » Picture edits: Poetic Asphyxiation
                                            » Inspiration: Other rps, My brain
                                            » Special thanks to: Rocketeering, ZoeyProasheck, and mentally touching you
                                            » OOC (for the new people, ooc starts on page of 60s )
                                            » OPEN // ACCEPTING // FULL // CLOSED // UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

Its been years since cities were saved day by day by the
                                            Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-men, and Justice League.
                                            The world seemed peaceful, the heroes grew old and died.
                                            Thor became king and then when the time came for him to
                                            die, he passed the throne to his oldest son Magni. Loki
                                            was imprisoned and grew old. Most of the heroes died in
                                            action or died in old age. Villains retired or passed away
                                            from battle or old age. The only Villains alive are Darkseid
                                            from DC and Dr. Doom from Marvel and they decided to
                                            gather a new team of villains by combining both worlds from
                                            the villain's kids. Now, Superman's son/daughter and Nick Fury's
                                            son/daughter with the help of Starks' son/daughter are pulling
                                            arguments aside and gathering a team from both sides and
                                            stopping the madness that Dr. Doom and Darkseid created.
                                            Will there be romance between heroes or maybe heroes and
                                            villains fall for each other. Of course there will be action and
                                            comedy. It's your decision and the world needs your help!

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

» I am goddess in this roleplay! I will control the time skipping, the events, and all of that junk. But if you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know..Follow ToS rules no one wants to read your nastiness okay? Keep it pg13 when clothes come off take a time skip and move along.

» THIS IS A COMMITTED ROLE PLAY. I may be a bit crazy about it but I really want this rp to work and i HATE it when people leave for no reason or they just stop posting because they aren't sure of what to put. If your not sure, ASK any of us for ideas. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE YOUR FIRST POST WITHIN A WEEK I WILL DELETE YOUR CHARACTER! Your slot will be open and someone can take your character and you will lose your spot. If you can't post for an amount of time, please say something. Its not hard to post at least once a week because i know life can get in the way.

» DO NOT USE BLINDING COLORS! My eyes are already bad enough, don't make them worse for me. This is a 3+ paragraph, pretty posts, real people NO ANIME There will be reservations only. You will send it to me. Put "Marvel and DC unite" in the subject for both.

» Yes, there is violence BUT DO NOT kill anyone off unless the other person is okay with it.

» Don't curse so much

» Simply just have fun!

» Put emotion_awesome that i know you read the rules

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

When all spots are filled, you can still ask to join depending on who you choose to be and what team.

All Characters welcomed

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
                                            xxxxxxxx( insert full name )xxxxxxxx
                                            Superhero/villain name ■ Age[20-25] ■ Child of what parent ■ Hero or Villain ■ Model
                                            Trait1 ■ Trait2 ■ Trait3 ■ Trait4 ■ Trait5
                                            Power ■ Power ■ weapon OR power
                                            USERNAME[all caps]

[color=white][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/Wanna_B_Rebel/roleplay images/icon.jpg[/img]xxxxx[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/Wanna_B_Rebel/roleplay images/icon.jpg[/img]xxxxx[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/Wanna_B_Rebel/roleplay images/icon.jpg[/img][/color]
                                            [color=gray][u][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=color2][b]([/b] [color=color1][size=22]insert full name[/size][/color] [b])[/b][/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color]
                                            [size=15][color=color1]Superhero/villain name [color=color2]■[/color] Age[20-25] [color=color2]■[/color] Child of what parent [color=color2]■[/color] Hero or Villain [color=color2]■[/color] Model [/color][/size]
                                            [i][size=11][color=color1] [color=color2]Trait1[/color] ■ [color=color2]Trait2[/color] ■ [color=color2]Trait3[/color] ■[/color] [color=color2]Trait4[/color] ■ [color=color2]Trait5[/color]
                                            [color=color2]Power[/color] ■ [color=color2]Power[/color] ■ [color=color2]weapon OR power[/color]
                                            [color=color2]USERNAME[all caps][/color]
                                            [/size][/i]

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

Marvel Heroes Characters

xxxxxxxx( Loridi Thorsdottir )xxxxxxxx
                                            Vinstokker [vines in Norwegian] Immortal age, looks twenty-one Daughter of Thor Hero Ksenia Solo
                                            MatureSweetProtective CreativeSpunky
                                            Controls EarthUse magicHas a sword
                                            STINKERZ_11

xxxxxxxx( Jonathan Pierce Stark )xxxxxxxx
                                            Iron Man Twenty-one Son of Tony Stark Hero Ian Somerhalder
                                            RecklessOutgoingWillfulPersistentStubborn
                                            GeniusExpert engineer
                                            Iron Man armor
                                            ROCKETEERING

xxxxxxxx( Charlotte Emily Osborn )xxxxxxxx
                                            Wichtlan Twenty Daughter of Harry Osborn (Green Goblin) Hero Frida Gustavsson
                                            LovingOptimisticPrideful IntelligentConfident
                                            Superhuman strength, reflexes, agility and flexibilityRegenerative healing factorGlider and various bombs
                                            ZOEYPROASHECK

xxxxxxxx( Mǫrðr Lokison )xxxxxxxx
                                            Virus Immortal, looks around twenty Son of Loki Hero Alexander Vlahos
                                            Intelligent GeekySnarky SarcasticWitty
                                            Magic (Healing magic being the strongest)Shape Shifting Hacking/Computer Genius ('TechnoMage')
                                            ZOEYPROASHECK

xxxxxxxx( Jasper Pete Parker )xxxxxxxx
                                            Spider-man Twenty Son of Spider-man Hero Dylan O'Brien
                                            ImmatureAdventurousIntelligent SassySweet
                                            sixth sense ("spider-sense" ) that alerts him to dangersuperhuman speed and agilityability to cling to walls
                                            STINKERZ_11

DC Heroes Characters

xxxxxxxx( Carmen Lucille Kent )xxxxxxxx
                                            Superwoman Twenty-One Daughter of Superman and Lois Lane Hero Lea Michele
                                            MoralRigidConfidentAssertiveSensitive
                                            FlightSuper AbilitiesWhip
                                            STRAIGHTJACK3T F33LIN

xxxxxxxx( Damien Lee Wayne )xxxxxxxx
                                            Batman Twenty-three Son of Bruce Wayne/Batman Hero Tyler Hoechlin
                                            QuietBroodingCocky IntelligentSmooth
                                            AgilityStrengthUtility Belt
                                            VAMPIREGOTH

xxxxxxxx( Ophelia Ceri Quinzel )xxxxxxxx
                                            Pierrette Twenty One Daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn Hero Taylor Momsen
                                            CheerfulMischievousHonest LoyalIntelligent
                                            High intelligenceImmunity to most toxinsAgility, Skilled Gymnast and Experience in hand to hand combat
                                            ZOEYPROASHECK

xxxxxxxx( Arella Marie Logan )xxxxxxxx
                                            Changeling Twenty-One Child of Beast Boy and Raven Hero Phoebe Tonkin
                                            CenteredGentleAwareFaithfulSecretive
                                            ShapeShiftingDemonic PowersEmpathy

STRAIGHTJACK3T F33LIN

Marvel Villains Characters

xxxxxxxx( Luca Gage Richards )xxxxxxxx
                                            Shayde Twenty Son of Mister Fantastic and Invisible Woman Villain Wade Poezyn
                                            CunningAcrimoniousAstuteSurreptitiousFickle
                                            Reality warpingPsionic powers
                                            Reincarnation
                                            ROCKETEERING

xxxxxxxx( Ragnhildr Lokidóttir )xxxxxxxx
                                            Madness Immortal, looks around twenty one Daughter of Loki Villain Allison Harvard
                                            Mentally unstableQuirkySilent ChildishIntelligent
                                            Magic (with ice magic being the strongest)Shape ShiftingIllusions
                                            ZOEYPROASHECK

xxxxxxxx( Kale Drew Wilson )xxxxxxxx
                                            Deadpool Twenty-two Son of Wade Winston Wilson aka Deadpool Villain Julian Schratter
                                            FunnyImmatureSpunky WeirdVillainous
                                            accelerated healing factorMartial Artsmagic satchel containing all of his unlimited weaponry and ammo
                                            STINKERZ_11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            xxxxxxxx( Tarra Beil Maximoff )xxxxxxxx
                                            Quicksilver Twenty-three Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver Villain Leven Rambin
                                            dependentstubbornguarded focusedflirty
                                            Superhuman speedMagnetism manipulationAbility to manipulate electromagnetic fields
                                            Stinkerz_11

xxxxxxxx( Zel-Varr )xxxxxxxx
                                            Pandemonium Twenty two Son of Noh-Varr Villain Conor McLain
                                            FlirtatiousArrogantCallous CharismaticResourceful
                                            Superhuman abilities (speed,strength,reflexes, agility...), insect DNANanobots (mental control over body,grenade and poisonous nails,hallucinogenic saliva)Gauntlets
                                            ZOEYPROASHECK

DC Villains Characters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            xxxxxxxx( Fae Faora Zod )xxxxxxxx
                                            Phantom ■ Twenty-two ■ Daughter of General Zod ■ Villain■ Mila Kunis
                                            IndependentVillainousSecretive SnarkyQuirky
                                            vast strengthflight telekinetic powers
                                            STINKERZ_11

xxxxxxxx( Adrian Luke Craw )xxxxxxxx
                                            Scarecrow Twenty-two Son of Jonathan Crane aka Scarecrow Villain Aaron Johnson
                                            SnarkyQuietEvilSmartCrazy
                                            Scarebeasthand to hand combatCreate toxins
                                            STINKERZ_11

xxxxxxxx( Eden Marie Isley )xxxxxxxx
                                            Thorn Twenty Daughter of Poison Ivy Villain unknown (tumblr)
                                            SarcasticSelf-CenteredEgotistical Mood Swings from sweet to evilIntelligent
                                            Poisonous kiss Control over plantsCan produce pheromones to affect those around her
                                            VAMPIREGOTH

xxxxxxxx( Jack Daniel Quinzel )xxxxxxxx
                                            Anarky 23 Son of Joker and Harley Quinn Villain Tory Baker
                                            Split PersonalitySarcasticAggressive IntelligentEccentric
                                            Immunity to most toxinsRazor sharp playing cardsHigh-voltage hand-buzzer
                                            VAMPIREGOTH

xxxxxxxx( Irene Selina Kyle )xxxxxxxx
                                            Catwoman Twenty-Three Catwoman Villain Zooey Deschanel
                                            Strong-willedIndependentConflictedIntelligentSexy
                                            Peak AthleteCatsLeather suit
                                            STRAIGHTJACK3T F33LIN

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

User Image

couples who will build their relationship throughout the rp

JP x Eden

Kale x Ranka

Damien x Carmen