roleplay by- mofo raver
idea from- idunno, i just was like lol lets make a roleplay
lit- semit-lit so like 3-5 paragraphs
currently- open
occ prof
User Image
story

i suck at this crap.
okay so currently you're living in NY with approximately 19.9 million people living there.
you're either daddys little girl, an eccentric writer, a cocky intern to a very big company,
a know-it-all bartender, a naive floweriest, or a shy barista.
the story starts on a cloudy friday around 6 pm. there's a huge party the cocky intern is holding.
everyone is invited by them or brought by a friend.
/kso not much input but i dont really want to dictate this by like saying whats what and s**t but
anywho, this is basically a do what you want kind of thing 'cept not like omg im a fairy demon kinda s**t. kay.
User Image
rules

okay something im good at!
rule time guys.
alright follow gaia's toc, no god modding, none of the frick frack ok!
dont type the way im typing, use punctuation and proper spelling pls&ty
real pictures only, and please no selena gomez or one direction or anything like that, they're beautiful but it's just no.
i cannot stress how much i hate this, but do not join if you do not plan on posting! like you don't have to post everyday, this is a chill roleplay but like yenno, dont bail out on me ok.
no mary sues or gary sues or any of the that crap, no ones perf ok.
title reserve teenage dirtbag & profile arctic monkeys okokok
please have your a nice layout like not fancy but not messy
do not drag on in your posts!
idk what else to put but you catch my drift bro.
User Image
reserves & profiles

[img]200x200[/img]
[size=10][b]❅[/b]personality trait[b]❅[/b]personality trait[b]❅[/b]personality trait[b]❅[/b][/size]
[size=9][b]hi i'm [/b]username[b] i'd like to reserve[/b] spot [b] or [/b] full name here
[b]i am[/b] gender [b]& i have been alive for[/b] age over 20 [b]years.[/b][/size]

[imgleft]200x400[/imgleft]

[size=15][color=][b]name-[/b][/color]
[color=][b]age-[/b][/color]
[color=][b]gender-[/b][/color]
[color=][b]sexuality-[/b][/color]
[color=][b]nickname-[/b][/color]
[color=][b]☯-[/b][/color] personality trait
[color=][b]backstory-[/b][/color] dont make it long, it can be short.
[color=][b]username-[/b][/color][/size]
User Image
reserves full
User Image
self-centeredgenerousmanipulative
hi i'm mofo raver i'd like to reserve daddy's little girl or kaylie woods
i am female & i have been alive for 21 years.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pretentiouscarefreeuninhibited
hi i'm kyoumado i'd like to reserve the eccentric writer or catherine robinson
i am female & i have been alive for 23 years.

User Image
fun-lovingbashfulhonest
hi i'm sempiternal delusion i'd like to reserve the shy barista or emilee vandorpe
i am female & i have been alive for 21 years.

User Image
flirtatioussarcasticeasy-going
hi i'm sempiternal delusion i'd like to reserve the know-it-all bartender or jakob ross
i am male & i have been alive for 24 years.

User Image
ambitiousconfidentintelligent
hi i'm sparkles baby oh my i'd like to reserve the cocky intern or daniel collopy
i am male & i have been alive for 22 years.

User Image
laid-backcharmingdaring
hi i'm usernameIlluminati Starbucks a naive floweriest or devon royce
i am male & i have been alive for 24 years.
User Image
now accepting
User Image
now accepting
User Image
now accepting
User Image

I got a brand new girl call it Rudolph
She'll probably OD before I show her to mama
All these girls tryna tell me she got no love
And all these girls never ever got her blow job

Kaylie awoke to the smell of sweat, and cigarettes. Yawning, she curled her hands into little fists and arched her back. After she was done with stretching she started to search for her small black dress, along with her black wedges. Once she found her stuff, she picked her purse up from the dirty ground & checked inside of it for her smokes, and her credit card. '''Good, i have everything.' she thought to her self. Pulling her blonde hair up in a pony, she slipped on her shoes. Grabbed a banana off the mans counter and slipped out undetected.

Kaylie was the queen of one night stands, she thought commitment was bullshit, and no matter what happens they'll always ******** you over in the end. She let out a slow sigh as she stepped out of the apartment building and reached into her bra for her pink lighter. Taking out a number seven from her pack, she lit, and then made her way to her apartment. Which was only about seven or so blocks away from her place. But before she could even think about going home, she had to head to the bank and take out another two hundred dollars for the party tonight, and also for her smokes and maybe some weed, she inhaled the smoke one last time and threw it, she then stopped in front of her bank and then made her way into the big building.

Once Kaylie was finally home, she plugged her phone in and then started to check all the texts she had received from her friends, and one from her brother.

Fr: Kelsey
Re: dude, where'd you go last night?
Fr: J
Re: Hey little sister, you gonna visit this summer?

Her fingers hovered over the screen not knowing how to reply to J, she bit her lip and just deleted the message. She never visited her mum or brothers, there was no point. All they did was trash talk her dad and she really ******** hated it. She just deleted the text, then she replied to Kelsey.

To: Kelsey
Re: Hey, I went to a guys place... coffee today @ 3?
Fr: Kaylie

She hit send, rubbing her temples. She needs Tylenol, a hot shower and then she needed to plan her outfit out for the party tonight.

Soon after she finished showering and planning her outfit out, she remembered she was going to call emi. Picking up her phones she dialed her number, laying there waiting for her to pick her phone up.

Ringtone on silent and if she stops then I might get violent
No calls worth stopping, ao mama please stop calling
We could play all night, It just takes one night
To let me ******** prove this feeling I'ma give to you

Sparkly Ladykiller

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

x x x x A AND 𝐈`𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 BY THE xOCEAN
                    x x x x x x justx waiting xfor proofthat there`s sunsets && silhouette!dreams
                    x x x x x x x x x ALL MY SANDCASTLES FALL LIKE THE ASHES OF CIGAR°ETTES x x AND x EVERY x W˜AVE DRAGS ME TOSEA
                    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

"Would that be the usual, sir?"

Pouring coffee into a paper fiber cup and slipping a sleeve onto it, the twenty-one-year-old, Emilee VanDorpe, handed the cup to one of the many regulars of AppleStar Café. In return, he placed money on the marble counter top and headed to his normal seat where he spent hours typing on his fancy laptop. The brunette had been working at AppleStar since she had turned eighteen, and she was friendly with almost all the regulars and workers, though she rarely spoke unless it was work-related. Light blue - almost clear - eyes darted to the clock hanging on the tan wall. Lunch break was only minutes away. She took a few more orders, fixed a few more cups of coffee and headed to the back, taking the apron off on the way. She tossed it on the shelf with her name written above it, waved a couple byes and left the café.

A vibration against her thigh almost made her gasp. She pulled out her old-fashioned cell, which she rarely used, and read the text. She had been invited to a party. By who? She had already forgotten and was too lazy to get it from her pocket again. Pulling the clip out of her hair, strands of healthy, dark brown hair bounced just above her C-cup breasts. Her finger ran over her plush, full, light and glossy lips before tapping the piercing in between her lips and nose. She thought it was a cute addition. Wait. She received her phone again and read over the message. Why had she been invited? She barely even knew anyone. Well, she wasn't close with anyone, anyway. She guessed it didn't matter. She wouldn't attend, and that was that.

Pushing the door to her favorite fast food joint open, she strolled in, smiling at familiar faces. She had major dimples when she smiled. Everyone would always compliment them, or tell her how jealous they were of her facial structure. She could never understand what they saw in her. Ordering a plain chicken sandwich and a small fry, she golfed it down rather quickly. Lunch break was only thirty minutes, after all. She paid, left a tip and rushed back to the café, thankful it was only a five minute walk away. Perhaps that's why she took quite a liking to that joint; it saved her a lot of time.

"I'm here!" She announced, bursting through the doors just in time, bending and pressing her hands above her knees to catch her breath. Eating had taken longer than usual - probably because the waitress kept trying to hold a conversation with her. Everyone chuckled at her intro, and her face lit up a bright red before she raised her shoulders a tad and dropped them with a sigh. She always managed to embarrass herself on a daily basis, and she was sure everyone was used to it by now. Well, at least she wasn't late.

E M I L E E V A N D O R P E
                User Imagex
                x
                x
                x
                x
                x
                x
                x
                xxx
                Daniel Patrick Collopy
                xxxxxxthe cocky intern.

He clocked off work at 4.16pm on the Friday, puffing with excitement as he swiped his key card on the way out. He felt like the week had been rewarding - while he was only an intern which is certainly the lowest position in the law firm, he was getting paid good money and building up a good reputation in the company. He shared an elevator with one of the heads of the firm, and they chatted about basketball as they travelled down 15 storeys. Upon exiting, the lawyer addressed Daniel by his name. He smiled... the bosses didn't know the names of many interns. He must have done something exceptional. Well, of course he had. He was an exceptional worker.

He nodded and waved at everyone he passed in the foyer, eventually coming to a stop at the receptionists' desk where two nineteen-year-old blondes were seated. "I'll be seeing you girls at my place tonight, right?" He asked with a charming smile. They responded positively, and asked if they could bring some friends. "You ladies can bring whoever you like," he said before exiting the building through the revolving glass doors.

He was throwing a party tonight, with no occasion in mind. On the walk to the subway it occurred to him to check if there was much interest on Facebook. There was. The public guest list had grown from under 80 to over 200 in a matter of days, and he expected more to turn up. He took the subway then walked the rest of the way back to his apartment, which was on the fifth floor of a seven storey apartment building. He had permission from the landlord to extend the party to the roof for tonight, so that plus his spacious living room/kitchen area and two bedrooms should be enough room to squeeze 200. And if it wasn't, there was always the bar across the street to take the over-flow.

His fridge was stocked with beer and the cupboards with spirits, though he expected that most would bring their own alcohol. He threw a quick text to his mate Jakob, a bartender.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo: Jake
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHey buddy, you're coming tonight, right?
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThink you could bring some drinks?

On Facebook it said to turn up at 8pm, so he expected everyone to start turning up at 8.45 or so. He anticipated that many would come in having already had drinks, as well. This was all normal though. He threw parties often enough to know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff