No 0.54166666666667 54.2% [ 13 ]
Poll Whore! 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image

The Preps, An RP About How Terrible High School Can Be
User Image

Story

Amanda was one of them. She wanted to be one of them so bad. She wanted guys to ogle when they saw her pass, girls beg to be her, she wanted the fame. But mostly she wanted to have a friend. And she saw a friend in Mimi... The most evil, self asorbed girl ever. The devil itself. Amanda was a beautiful girl and that was why she became one of them. But they were green with envy over her beauty. Amanda isnt a prep anymore, shes an outcast, hated by the other preps. And accepted by a new group, unlike anything shes seen before........
Charecters

The Populars

Amanda:Used to be a prep but was exiled. Mimi, head prep kicked her out when she found out that Austin, the quarterback wanted to hook up with Amanda. She lives next to Dexter, a outcast who had a crush on her but Amanda rejected him to stay in the preps. Taken By :CaptainObvious808

Mimi: Head Prep and evil witch. She is self absorbed and is dating Austin, the quarterback. She runs the school and every girl wants to be her.She is rich and has two other followers, Val and Kelsey.Taken By:

Austin: Quarterback and captain of the football team. Not that bright, he forces nerds to do his homework. He is dating Mimi but wanted to hook up with Amanda because he thought she was hot. A total jock who does what makes him look cool. Taken By:

Val: Mimi's new second in command, she lives on Mimi's approval. She and Amanda were pretty close and Amanda still thinks they are friends. Val is using that trust to get dirt on Amanda and get Mimi to make her Mimi's BFF. Taken By:

Nick: Austin's second in command, he is on the football team and the captain of the wrestling team. He lives for sports and making other peoples lives misrible. He is full of testrotone and is very macho. Taken By:
Charecters

The Outcasts

Dexter:Amanda's next door neighbor. They used to be best buds and he fell for her. But she rejected him in front of the preps. He's classified as a dork because of his smarts, his glasses and his shyness. But he's an amazing singer, star of the boxing team and a creative guy who is actually quite goodlooking. But he hides it, not wanting the attention.Taken By:CaptainObvious808

Lizzy: The leader of the outcasts. She is rumored to be a slut, partier and crazy girl. Which is all true. She is intrested in Amanda, wanting to expose who the ex prep is actually. She's flirty and real close to Dexter. She hates the preps more than anything. Taken By: iiM U S i C is L o V e

Francis(Frenchie): He's on the boxing team and the one guy every girl wants to hook up with. He's from Paris, moving here a year ago and still with that amazing french accent. He became friends with Lizzy and her group. Taken By mad XsweetleafXx

Keiko: She's a fierce girl whose obsession is thrift stores. She likes making her clothes unique and is super close to Lizzy. She has a crazy obsessive grandmother who is constantly worried that she's getting knocked up. Taken By:pes25

Tiny:A huge man. He's the star of the wrestling team. He scares a lot of people including all the jocks. But Tiny is a sweetie, he likes to hug and hang out with Dexter and Frenchie. He has a small crush on Amanda but isnt in love with her. Taken By:

Candy: A new girl and big topic of gossip. No one knows much about her but Lizzy took her into her group.Candy is kinda crazy with a messed up background.Taken By: xXsweetleafXx
Profile Skeletons

Name: (Mimi, Austin, Val, Nick Dexter, Lizzy, Frenchie, Keiko, Tiny)
Personality: (How they are like, use their bio for help.)
Dislikes: (5 Dislikes, use bio)
Usename: ()
Pic: (No anime, real pics and no disney channel stars please.. Try not to use a celeb but you can)
Rules

Obey All Gaia TOS!!

Literacy: Please no one liners, its annoying. I understand that we all get writers block but please 2 lines or more. Also, i dont mind spelling and gramatical errors, im not a**l and dont mind. But if no one can understand, thats not good. Use (( )) for OCC and chatting outside of the rp.

Profiles: Please choose one of the charecters provided and use my skeleton. I know its plain but it shouldnt matter. PM it to me, call it "Evil Prep" if you are a popular and "Suck It" if you are an outcast so I know you read the rules.

Posts: I wont be on a lot because I have school so Im looking for someone help run the rp with me. If you are intrested, pm me saying "I want to be assistant God!" and tell me how often you go on. Please post at least once a week, I want this to last. Please put a pic of your charecter in each post because it makes it nice and pretty. If you want to add more stuff like other pics, quotes and etc., I will love you forever.
Open!!!!!!!!Yay Party Time!!!!!

User Image
The Cast

Name: (Amanda)
Personality: (Follower, Weak, Creative, Pushover,Can be kind and nice)
Likes: (Being accepted, drawing,Her car, Porkers(pet pig), and Pink)
Dislikes: (Lonlieness, social rejectness, homework,betrayal and Jerks )
Usename: (CaptainObvious80 cool
Pic: User Image

Name: Lizzy
Personality: She's a leader and a flirt. She is also a total party girl. Lizzy can be helpful when she wants to be. She is also a total slut.
Likes: Partying, Guys, Feeling Loved, Her Friends, Being herself
Dislikes: The Preps, Pineapple, The Preps, Not getting enough sleep, oh and The Preps
Usename: iiM U S i C is L o V e

Name: Keiko
Personality: Keiko is a very hyperactive girl for one. She enjoys going out, having fun, and most of all ; shopping. She's always positive, and ( almost ) never takes no for an answer. She sticks to things, and never gives up even when things are looking bad. Over all she's very cheeful, and loves giving full effort to everything she does.
Likes: Shopping, Thrift stores, Toys, My friends, Original-ness
Dislikes: Her grandmother, Unoriginal things, Thunder ( fear ), The Preps, and Boring people
Usename: pes25

Name: ( Dexter)
Personality: (Dexter is super smart, he prides himself in getting good grades. He's also super talented, able to play acoustic guitar and sing. He's shy but if youre his friend, he's loveable. he's reliable and can stand his own in a fight. He is on the boxing team, after all.)
Likes: (Singing, Playing Guitar, boxing,good grades,great friends )
Dislikes: (The preps,attention,Lizzy when she doesnt listen, preps, and jocks )
Usename: (CaptainObvious80 cool
Pic:User Image

Name: Candy K.
Personality: Crazy energetic person who loves to party and will protect anything she cares for in a split of a second.
Likes: Party, drinking, having fun, her best friend Francis., and loves music.
Dislikes: Preps, fakes, people who talk but don't back up, party poopers, and wanna bees
Usename: -xXsweetleafXx-
Pic:
User Image

Name: Francis
Personality: He loves to have fun and he'll do anything if dared. He's fun, energetic and he loves to party.
Likes: Party, Having plain old fun, Chilling around with anyone, Practicing, and Love's playing the guitar.
Dislikes: Preps, posers, drama, losing, and haters.
Usename: -xXsweetleafXx-
Pic:
User Image
JOIN NOW!!!!
bump... bump.... bumpity bump... if you want to bump, nows the time, no bumping once we start rping....

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
lol smile nice bump

User Image

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Bump..... Come on people!! Join!!!

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

((ooc: I would like to suggest we go ahead, and start. Others can just jump in. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff