• Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What do you do?

User Image

When all you know is lost?

Welcome to Perdu Island

An island sounds nice!
Your excited, you just recieved a letter in the mail that you won a free trip across the globe. This time its not a scam, you tell your parents or alert your boss that you need a break and pack like crazy for the big trip. The day comes and you get on the big cruise ship to your vacation place, little did you know you'd be going somewhere else instead. The ship suddenly is caught in a strange storm, you wake up from your nap in your room and look out the window. You can't believe this is happening and before you run and scream for help you blackout. Later you wake up on a strange island, the ship is no where to be found only in pieces. How will you survive, is there any other survivors, can you all work together? Let's find out, start clicking that reply button. That is, after you send me a profile.
Wait we are lost?!

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Rules

NO ONE LINERS AT ALL!!
No Txt talk, please try and spell i know im bad at it but still
Post more than once but dont post after every person it gets confusing
No killing or auto hits without other persons permission
Pm me profiles
No quoteing a lot
Be literat and don't over do your post
Use OOC (()) {{}} [[]]] for O.O.C
Dont make several pages while i am offline!

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Profiles

User Image
Gaianame:
Name:
Bio: (I don't care how long it is)
Who are you: (Student, kid, mother, father, worker, basically your job or something)
Pic: (Prefer anime)
Race: (Vampire, human, fairy, demon, ghost, ect)

User Image

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Change is good...

About the Roleplay

Will you be someone different?

User Image

Maybe you have a made mistakes in your life and wish to start over, have you commited a crime, a little kid with abusive parents, homeless? Even if your character is a normal person they are stuck on the island with other people. In this roleplay you will try and survive off whatever the island gives you but theres a catch. This is a mysterious island and if you were paying attetion in history class you might know about it. Everything and anything happens here, things dissapear, strange animals, people see things. But basically try and survive the chaos.

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Accepted Survivors

Quote:
Gaianame: Rikkugull
Name: Alan (girl name: Alisa)
Bio: Alisa aka Alan hides her true gender, a female. She believes males have life a lot easier than woman and pretends to be a guy everyday. She has been doing this for 5 years and no one every found out, now she is currently lost on an island still with her secret. Maybe she can change who she is here.
Who are you: Crossdresser
Pic: User Image
Race: Human

Gaianame: Deaths 1 Daughter
Name: Loren K. Myth
Bio: All she wanted was a break from her siblings and her annoying mother and step dad. Then this happens!
Who are you: teenager that use to work at the mall

Gaianame: Captian Isaac
Name: Josh Kuch
Bio: Lived a normal life, is some what strong. Considers himself quiet educated.
Who are you: Med student
Pic:

Race: human but part demon

Quote:
Gaianame: liliumcruentusdeusnova
Name: Dante
Bio: After graduating from an Ivy League College to become a famous
engineer Dante envisioned creating wonderous homes for the rich and
famous, but after a deal gone wrong and a house fell apart he was sued. He had nothing left and one day going through his mail he found
the free cruise. Deciding his luck must have changed for the better he gladly went looking for a great change in his life. He just didnt know how great a change it would be...
Who are you: Engineer

Gaianame: Ninjawolf226
Name: Leo Quimby
Bio: Leo always had an eye for photography. In fact he was so good, his parents let him drop out of school to pursue his talents. Looking for a good place, he found himself on this trip.
Who are you: Australian photographer

Quote:
Gaianame: Professor_Franken_Stein
Name: Dimitri (Dimi) Maurice
Bio: Always lived closed off from everyone else. He never liked talking to people, and was never any good at it either. Dimi used the ticket he found in the mail to try and change his fear of talking to others, then the ship crashed.
Who are you: High school student
Race: human
Pic:
User Image

Gaianame:Sinned_God_Dog
Name:Ketsu
Bio: Ketsu was a evil human. He was a well known murder. His curlty towards humans, finally ended when he was shot to death by police. His spirit was given a second chance, and he was to serve a life long sentence to be mans best friend.
Who are you: Tracking and Hunting Dog
Race: Trapped spirit, in a dog body

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Alan Alisa

Hiding myself is better then living my real life...
The shore brushed against her bare bruised ankles. Her short brown hair lays in the sand, her eyes blink for a minute then she sits up. Rubbing her head she looks left and right to find she is on an island,"Where am I...?" Alan got up and brushed the sand off her then shook her head to make the sand fly out. She didn't see the ship in sight anywhere but a cold metal piece brushed her ankle cutting it. She winced then stepped out the shallow water to the grass, the sand was starting to burn her feet. She sat in the grass and looked around again this time in shade, was anyone here? Alan saw a small body of a child but by the looks of it, the girl was dead. Alan was scared but not sad, she didn't have anyone to miss and still kept her secret as she is on this island. That she isn't a boy but a girl, Alan aka Alisa was blessed with her masculine voice, looks, and flat chest. Not to small but if she put wrap on it, she could definately pass as a boy, it was easy for her to sound like a guy, obviously not a deep voice but that nice soft voice girls like. Alan is not a lesbian at all and decided to go as gay when she was is a guy since technically she would still be straight. She sighed and pulled her jacket closer to her, "I'll still be me...will anyone accept me?" she whispered then drew in the dirt with her fingers as she cried.
I'm better off this way...
User Image

Dante awoke dazed and confused he looked around. After a quick scan he felt sure that everything was alright, he was still in his cabin and everything felt alright. He remembered a great storm but decided the ship must have gotten through he decided to take a peek outside and as he set foot out side he dropped 3 feet before falling hard onto the hot sands below. As he looked around he realized his cabin was pretty much the only part of the ship still intact and as he looked up he saw a man with short brown hair looking at him with curiosity.
User Image

Josh groaned as he opened his eyes. He could barely see with the bright sun shining harshly in his eyes. Josh struggled to remember what happend, but as he noticed the sound of the waves crashing down on the shore his memorie slowly returned to him. Josh lifted his head up, and saw sand, and endless blue. He noticed a sharp pain in his harm, when he looked he saw he was bleeding. "Help me up," he groaned weekly at a man that was staring at him.

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Alan Alisa

Hiding myself is better then living my real life...
It wasn't long till Alan saw Dante step out of what was left of the ship, she laughed slightly seeing him fall. She wasn't sure what to do but watch him for several minutes. "Hey you alright there?" she called out from her shady spot. She got up and stretched then made her way to him. She towered over him as he was still on the sand, Alan put out her hand to help him up and hopefull get some help herself. How was she to survive on an island?"Hang on a minute"
She said to Dante and looked back hearing groans of pain and a voice calling for help. Alan went to Josh, "That's a nasty cut you got there"She pointed out to him.
I'm better off this way...
User Image

Josh was heaved to his feet. "Ahh thanks. Yes this is prety bad," he said refering to the gash "Can someone get me a strip of cloth or something? I need to stop the bleeding," he explained. He started to examine the wound, he squeezed his arm above the wound. "I'm Josh by the way," he said without looking up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff