Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Made by:: Hunnidalton
                                          Theme:: Romance/Drama/Celebrity Culture
                                          Romance Type:: Heterosexual
                                          Literacy:: Literate
                                          Inspiration:: The Disney movie Starstruck.
                                          Setting:: New York
                                          Links:: OOC/Recruitment Thread

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Welcome to New York. In the city that never sleeps you have come to expect nothing but the best when it comes to entertainment and events. There is fashion week, movie premieries, broadway, comic-con and much, much more. This year a convention is being held to celeberate new talent in the world of Hollywood. All the latest actors, singers and models that have made it big over the past twelve months will be there. It is a chance for them to meet their die-hard fans and give them latest copies of their movies, albums or photos.

Celebrities; you sit there in your individual booths signing autograph after autograph. Screaming fans to the left of you and even more to your right. Everyone loves you. There isn't a person here who wouldn't give their left arm just to be near you. You're the next big thing after all. The whole of Hollywood wants a piece of you and every single person here is awed by your presence.

Well actually, everyone except these people...

You see a group girls are heading to the convention after winning a competition. They had only popped into this shop to grab something to eat. However it seems that they were like their hundredth customers or something. So they received some prizes; three tickets to the hottest convention of 2012. The girls didn't really want to go, however they had nothing better to do. So instead of wasting the tickets. They decided to come along and see what it would be like.

Why were they so reluctant to do so in the first place? Well you see they aren't fans of these new celebrities. The don't like listening to your songs, watching your movies or seeing your face on every billboard in town! They find you boring, unoriginal and really can't see why everyone is going ga ga over you.

What will happen when these three male celebrities end up accidentally running into the girls at the convention? Being used to everyone falling all over them. How will they react to a bunch of girls who seem completely uninterested by their presence? Will they hate them or be intrigued by them? And will the girls end up discovering that maybe the celebrities aren't as bad as they thought? Or will meeting them only cause the girl's dislike to grow even more? Lets find out...

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Rules

I'm not going to call myself Goddess of this role-play or anything like that. However I will not be bullied by people! If you don't like the way I do things, then you're welcome to leave.

Basics Rules: No god-modding, folow gaia tos, no cybering, so on and so forth. Swearing is fine, just not every sentence and nothing crude like the 'c' word or anything racist like the 'n' word.
                                          Characters: Characters must be aged between 19 - 22.
                                          Male characters are celebrities and female characters are non-fans.
                                          I'm not going to pair people up or anything like that! There will be complete romance freedom within this RP! Hetero couples only though.
                                          Appearances: Pictures must be real life. NO SCENE OR EMO STYLE PEOPLE! Celebrities/Actors/Actresses and models only! Some site models are allowed, but no one like Alex Evans or Brookelle Bones. When I say no scene or emo people I mean it. If you send me someone who looks even remotely like that I will not accept you. End of discussion, no exceptions! I also do not want to see Nickelodeon stars, Disney stars, Megan Fox, Justin Bieber or someone from The Beatles or One Direction!
                                          Posting: This is a literate RP, I would like three - eight meaty paragraphs. Nine tops and only two when experiencing writers block. Use good grammar and correct spelling. Put spaces after your full stops and capitalize names and words after full stops. No text talking, unless your character is actually sending a text. Use italics for thoughts and "speech marks" when your character is talking. Colour your speech also please. I don't want to see these * * being used to describe actions, describe what is going on in third person.

Drama is fantastic! Making up great twists and turns will keep this RP interesting. However lets keep things realistic. No one is a secret agent or somehow related to royalty or pulls out guns on people or other things that are equally as ridiculous.

Instant love is annoying and if it happens I will ask you to delete your post! Keep things Pg16, sex is completely natural, but there are young people here on Gaia. So time skip things when clothes come off!

Let's not turn this RP into a bunch of one x ones! Remember the girls are a group of friends and if you want the celebrities to be friends with each other as well then that's fine! Chat about it in the OOC and make sure that your character interacts with everyone!

Make your posts pretty please. With nice pictures of your character and their name. Perhaps some quotes or symbols, maybe some links, things like that. No blinding or pale colours. If people have to highlight in order to read your post, then the colour isn't acceptable.

Post in the OOC! In my experience role-plays last longer when people plot in there.
                                          Behaviour and conduct: Be polite to everyone in this RP. It's fine if your character is mean, but don't let that spill over into how you behave. Do not ignore people or their posts, it is just rude.
                                          Activity: People have lives and some days we just don't feel like posting, I get that. Ideally I would love it if you could post at least once every two - three days. If you're extremely busy then at least once a week please. There are seven days in a week, so it can't be that hard. Don't just post once and leave, if you join please be committed. If you haven't posted for a week I will message you. If I don't get a reply then your spot will be reopened for someone else to have.
                                          Joining: There are no profiles! We will learn more about your character as the role-play goes along. However there is a reserve! The reserve skeleton can be found below in another post. Send the reserve with the title "Bright Lights". You must also send me a link to your samples.

A quick warning! As the role-play goes along, I don't want people coming out with random depressing facts about their past. I don't mind if your character has had a bit of a tough life. But no 'I watched my mum murdered infront of my eyes. My dad abuses me, I cut myself, I'm also on drugs and have an alcohol addiction.' If I see things like that in your posts, I will ask you to delete it!

Have fun!

Any new rules will be completely in bold blue

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          The Celebrities

JulianxLucasxStevens
                                          User Image
                                          The Geeky, yet Charming Actor twenty-one serious strawberry

NoahxDeanxLennox
                                          User Image
                                          The Rebellious Musician Twenty-Two DarkYang109

ISAIAxTOLANIxMANE
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          The Adaptable Model twenty-two Jaryo

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          The Non-Fans

RaexNinaxSimone
                                          User Image
                                          The Feisty Hipster Twenty-One HunniDalton

NicolexAnnexAnderson
                                          User Image
                                          The Bulgarian Sweetheart Twenty-One An Untold Secret

ParkerxGracexBeckett
                                          User Image
                                          The Optimistic Dancer Twenty-One D i n o - M o

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Reserves

I have every right to decline you if I don't like your samples. I won't be mean about it, but if I say no please accept that and don't cause a scene.

[size=15][color=postingcolor1]First Name[color=white]x[/color]Middle Name[color=white]x[/color]Last Name[/color][/size]
                                          [img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m222/honniah/reservepic.jpg[/img]
                                          [color=postingcolor2][size=11]The Adjective Role [color=postingcolor1]✦[/color] Age written out [color=postingcolor1]✦[/color] Username[/size][/color]

Female characters; come up with your own role like 'the free sweetheart' or 'the spoilt princess'. You know something that describes your character.
                                          Male characters; your role will be their job (so either Actor, Singer or Model) and an adjective to describe their personality. So something like 'the arrogant actor' or 'the flirtatious singer' etc.

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Starting Point

Date and Time
                                          Saturday 23rd June 2012
                                          11:00 AM

Weather
                                          Hot and Sunny

The girls should all be meeting up together and then heading to the convention.
                                          The guys should either be heading towards the convention or already be there. Getting ready to greet their adoring fans.

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Accepting!

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100