Ѵeil• • •The mask you must now wear
Αcid• • •The posion you now control
Ӎaster• • •The gift he has given you
Ρain• • •The pain you must bare now
nnocence• • • The one thing you no longer have
Яeality• • • The thing you must learn to accept
Έnemy• • • Who will you trust. . .?

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ±

What would you do, trapped in this world?

Where has my heart gone....and uneven trade for the real world..

Oh I...I want to go back to believing in everything..

Where has my heart gone....trapped in the eyes of a stranger?

I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all!

inspirations
Vampire Knight
Photobucket
My random mind
Deaths_Daughter
My bordom
Evanescence

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
±The Ρlot ±

Shhh, its a secret

User Image
User ImageYou all have heard of vampires, but in this story its different. Yes there is only a hand full of vampires, let's say a hundred? Different types as well ranking from Pures the highest and Blood takers the lowest rank. In this roleplay the vampires want to keep their race as perfect as possible, they have a human as a slave to help them with anything they desire. They are trying to keep their race a secret from the world, while maintaining the castle. There is two parts, one where the humans stay if you cross the bridge you go to the vampire side where the vampires roam. Its their way of keeping things straight and simple.
Do you understand your life now?

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Castle

We will get you...

User Image The castle is surrounded by a large stone wall, the humans cannot escape. There is two castles, identical just on oppiset sides with a bridge in between. One on the right is the vampires, to the left is their slaved humans. The vampires patrol around the human area to make sure no one escapes.

Don't hide...you know you can't run..

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ranks

Pures... Pure blood vampires, the most strongest and fastest. They can only turn a select few to change into a vampire, are the head of the castle. I will only accept three of these including me

Median... The second strongest vampires, they are mostly likely a cross breed. With either a human mom and vampire dad or vise versa, the help maintain the humans and make sure they stay at the castle

Я...the third strongest vampires, the are most likely used to be a human and was changed into one by a pure. The help with the humans as well and go on missions with them

Blood Takers...are the lowest ranked vampires mostly because they have a hard time with there powers. Either their body couldn't handel the posion well when bitten or they are a new vampire. They are called blood takers for a reason, the cannot control their thirst for it and end up killing a person if they take blood most of the time, they cant control it around people they love as well. The Pures don't let them around the humans as much and use blood takers to help around the vampire part of the castle

Humans

R.E.C....the head of the human castle, the pures have more power over them. R.E.C.'s are almost the only humans allow to go the vampire castle and plan with the Pures. Only accepting 3 of these, Carry a cross to protect them from vampire ranks,Я and below .

Care Takers...Second highest rank of the humans, they make sure the castle is in ordor neatness wise, if anything is broken or needs fixed they are there to take care of it. they also carry a cross to protect themselves from Blood Takers

Junior...third ranked humans that go on missions send out by the Pures. The carry the same cross as everyone else.If the Medians need blood they will most likely chose a Junior.

Slave...Lowest ranked human, they have a master from any vampire rank besides Pures. The are always used as a second sorce for blood, and can go on missions from their masters.

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ranked Vampires

Pures
Cero Neshii Reserved, reserved, and reseved THIS IS FULL NO MORE PURES!

Median
Yuki Sedith,Jazmin Heart,Christopher James Smith Medians full

Я
Luna Rose,Annabeth

Blood Takers

Ranked Humans

R.E.C.

Kari Reeves

Care Takers

Junior
rosette

Slaves
Melody De Mono,Blane Moon

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Chose a Side

Are you vampire or human..?

User Image Vampires gather here..
Gaianame:
Name:
Bio:
Picture: (I want anime)

Humans gather here...

Gaianame:
Name:
Bio:
Picture: (I want anime)

Its the new you...

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
: ± My dreadful Rules...

NO ONE LINERS AT ALL!!
No Txt talk, please try and spell i know im bad at it but still
Post more than once but dont post after every person it gets confusing
No killing or auto hits without other persons permission
Pm me profiles
No quoteing a lot
Be literat and don't over do your post
Use OOC (()) {{}} [[]]] for O.O.C
Dont make several pages while i am offline!

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome to our side...
Accepted Vampires
We like our blood fresh...

Gaianame: Deaths 1 Daughter
Name: Nia Okoro
Bio: Born in Africa, She lived in a tribe, that is until her vampire father brought her here...Still hates him for the "curse" he gave her at birth. Hates him for taking her away from her mother, even though her mother has been dead for centuries. Knows how to respect others...but doesn't choose too.
Picture: User Image

Gaianame: Rikkugull
Name: Cero neshii
Bio: Tells later
Picture:User Image

Gaianame: 0o0Colorful Cookie0o0
Name: Yuki Sedith
Bio: Maria was born a Median, treated a Median, she doesn't like how the Pures act, thinking that they are all that, so she's heard, she hasn't really met one yet, nothing else to say.

Gaianame: Deaths 1 Daughter
Name: Christopher James Smith
Bio: Born into being a vampire...but ran away when he was young. Hid in Africa and had a daughter. After coming back, he left his daughter for 20 years. Then he brought you back to the castle for a suitable life (she refused to take his last name). Now helps run the vampires and is proud of his place.

Name:Jazmin Heart
Bio:Her mother had decided to bring her to the castle when she was younger. Her mother made this chose because someone had killed Jazmin's father and her mother feared for her daughters life so she had taken her to the castle and mad Jazmin go in by herself because she didn't want to be under the vampires control. So Jazmin now hates her mother.

Gaianame: i_EmoPrincess
Name: Luna Rose
Bio: [Unknown]

Gaianame: Faithy Tacos
Name: Annabeth
Bio: She was kidnapped in 1665, and knocked out. Being unconsious for sometime gave her Amesia. She forgot she was the Princess of her old hometown, and made her parents terribly sad. They found her, wearing peasant's garments, and not wearing her crown. At an attempt to kill her own mother by biting her, she was captured, and used as slave in the home's castle. She still wasn't convinced, but ran away to be found by a fellow Vampire. She was brought in, and she made a nice home there, and felt wanted and welcomed.
User Image

Gaianame: MaskedEyes
Name: Makani Asheni
Bio: Makani was born roughly three hundred years ago. The land of which is still unknown, for she keeps to herself about her past. Makani is a quiet girl, though she speaks when she feels it is necessary.

Gaianame:jakesmind
Name:Blake dale
Rank razz ure,almost risen above it.Blake's peaked.
Bio:He was born into this world wanting blood and taking it.it was a hospital birth.After that night.it became his sanctuary.And no one entered again.

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Run while you can...
Accepted Humans
Its only a matter of time...

Gaianame: Ninjawolf226
Name: Kari Reeves
Bio: She's a human with control over other humans, but at the mercy of pures. What else is there to know? ((Bio block...))

Gaianame: foxy ninja 14
Name: Melody De Mono
Bio: Melody has had a rough time growing up because she has this thing that her blood cells double faster then normal this cause her to have bad nose bleeds. Melody has always hide this by wearing a scarf around her neck that covers her nose and mouth. Melody never showed the vampires what she looked like with the scarf off and she plans to keep it that way.

Gaianame:black cat felicia hardy34
Name: rosette
Bio: was lured by some guy and he kidnapped her in a sack bag and here she is trapped in a vampire world where many vampire live she hardly rememeber what happen

Gaianame: foxy ninja 14
Name: Blane Moon
Bio: Blane is one of the most gentle heart person he loves the night.

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Listen to my favorite song while we wait for more to arrive...

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points