Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Alice, Are you home?

re-re-re-make.|.highschool.|.semi-lit.|.Dead.

OOC .|. CT
Alice, Are you home?

RULES.

♠ → General.
XXXXXXXXX Alright alright, You obviously have to follow the TOS, right? So in that I'm talkin' No cyber! In every roleplay there's always going to be a good romance with SOMEONE, so I'll way, clothes come off and your characters dissapear until everything's over, ah? Another thing would be the fact that Dreaminsilence and I are like, gods in this thread, meaning if you b***h to them; you're kicked. Dream is my best friend. Yeah, I pick sides ;D
Last one in general :; DON'T LET THIS DIE.

♣ → Posting.
XXXXXXXXX Third person you fool! As well as speech like "this" thoughts like "This" And text like this Alright? good. Pretty up the post! I want lyrics and totally rad pictures. be sure to have at least one picture of your character and their name in there somewhere. BUT- be sure to keep your font big. not too big. nothing over 11, nothing under 9. No blinding colours AND to top it off, if you havn't noticed; I want as much as you can write with the situation. nothin over 4 paragraphs though. and! hamburger paragraphs. In other words, fat, juicy paragraphs you WANT to read. no fast food hamburgers... though I sometimes do them.

♥ → Profiles.

XXXXXXXXXXXX So I'd like you not to change the profiles at all, and if you find the BEST PICTURE EVER but it's too big ; resize it. Titalt the message for both skells, 'Esnesnon'.PLEASE. Oh i hate it when they're too big. An' Another thing; I would love for you guys to get pictures that ARENT emo boys and girls! find something unique!!

♦ → Other

XXXXXXXXxxxxxxx I'd love it if your character name sounded, or looked some-what like your role's name. So Mad Hatter. Madison Foster
Alice, Are you home?

Sit down, have some tea...

You know the story. Alice is a girl who loves to dream. she is transfered to a new school people like to call wonderland. The placement in in Canada. While alice is there, she is banished to a lower clique, where she meets a boy whos nickname is the Cheshire Cat. they become best friends and travel the school together. Alice also encounters a boy who lives for the cigarette, an innocent principal, a crazy mix-matched band with an insane lead singer, twins who are anything but, a male that is too slow for life, and her worst enemy.. the queen of hearts is her nickname. She's the most popular girl in school. it's up to you to control this ruckus.

This is a re-re-re-make. All the others have failed and we've been trying to get this roleplay to work since June of last year. We found out that there is one thing that keeps happening. I start the story on the first day of school. not only do 'first dya of highschool' roleplays fail, but it was also because Alice's character had to somehow say hi to everyone. The begining of this roleplay will start at a New Years dance, after the holidays. Since they're in Canada, it is going to be very cold and snow will continue until late March or even April.

When you sign up, be sure you know your character is at the school dance.
Alice, Are you home?

Looking for skeletons? Go to the CT.

Characters.

User Image Alice played by Alix Scate
Well... Alix's parents finally caused Alix to crack. She told her parents she didn't want to live with them anymore, so she moved in with her friend thats going to university. He's never really there that much, considering that he has to catch a bus early in the morning and that when he gets back he hides in his room doing work. Alix loves to read, think and be by herself, but, she will especially enjoy the company of close friends. Theres more to Alix, but one just needs to meet her to find out.

User Image Cheshire Cat played by Casper Kitty McKenzie
Well The Cheshire is one crazy character. One might say he is a little insane. Once you know him though, you'll learn to love him. He's a little wild, a little crazy and a fun one to be with. He spends his time with the band and with his best friend, Alice. Much of his recent behavior is because of his father whom he, unfortunatly enough, still lives with.

User Image Queen of Hearts played by Genevieve Lockheart
Okay the queen on hearts is the queen. Never a princess, simply the queen. Ever since kindergarten she's been that way. The boys drool over her, all the girls want to be her best friend. She loves the attention because thats what it's always been about. Her parents are rich, but they don't really pay attention to her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King played by Name
Little bit here. Explaining character and such.
Principal of the school. Male. Teen-like, quirky ;]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Caterpillar played by Name
So this is the Caterpillar. He's addicted to every drug out there, and usually talk nonsense. He's a depressed character and can be described as a downer. Then again, he is a real person, with real feelings.

User Image White Queen played by Whitney Smith
Whitney Smith,The shy princess in school and the outcast after school.Well,it's really hard to explain her but all the kids in school would call her the popular princess.She is nice to people that deserve it but if you have no respect for other people you do not deserve it.Whitney is a transformer her personality changes when certain people are there,When she is alone she is the outcast drawing manga and going to concerts that people would think she would hate.

User Image The White Rabbit played by Zora Donalds
Ummm, Zora is a social butterfly, she loves company. She's a complete wacko who likes to be goofy and have fun. Zora loves helping others so she volunteers, helping others find happiness. She just hopes she can make new friends!

User Image Mad Hatter played by Madison Foster
Man, Where does one start when one talks about Madison? She's the leader of the band, she brought them together. As well as a good punk rock voice, little miss Foster can play the guitar. She doesn't want to take any attention away from the rest of 10/6, but over time she's gotten a few groupies hanging off of her arms. The band isn't that big, but with so many people hungering for punk metal, 10/6 comes in handy. Madison hates school, and uses the band to cut out of class. She's a smoker, trying to quit, but it's hard when her best friends are Dominic and Casper.

User Image March Hare played by Michelle Harris
Well Were do i start. Michelle is the bass player in the band. Though she doesn't really like it all that much.She prefers to be alone most of the time but, after a while she starts to her lonely. So knowing she has one person there for her is a good thing. She needs some one to lean on when things start getting bad.

User Image Dormouse played by Dominic Musso
Well, Dominic is an interesting guy. If you're not a good friend of his, you'll probably think of him as the lazy slacker who sleeps through school. If you do know him, then you'll realize just how wrong that is. He's a night-kid, partying into the wee hours of the morning, then catching up on his missed--no, misplaced--sleep. Parties, music, sex: those are the things he lives for. His guitar is his passion, though his voice ain't half bad either. Being in 10/6 gets him invites to parties, and plenty on groupies who will throw themselves at him. He used to hang with the caterpillar, and tried every drug he could get his hands on before realizing that they actually didn't change his state of mind that much. They just made him that much more tired by the time school rolled around the next morning. All he wants is to live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tweedledum played by Name
Dum is the drummer for the band 10/6. Hes a huge rocker and could care less about schoolwork.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tweedledee played by Name
Dee is the complete opposite of Dum. He's a goody two shoes, but he sectretly knows how to rock.

User Image A Flower played by Donna Aviori
Hmm . . . Donna is a kind person, that would do anything for her friends ( as long as it's legal and not embarrassing ). She can be weird at times, but that's what makes her all the more fun. She's a very talkative person, but get on her bad side, and she'll be a talkative person with an attitude. Singing in front of millions people is her life-long dream, and she hopes that one day it will come true. Until that day comes, she has plans for making the best of her life right now.

Attention! Attention!

I now cut the red ribbon to open this forum!!

The time is now : 10: 47 PM, January 18th 2010.
The weather is : cold, dry and windy. -18 *C ( 20 *F)
You character should be at the school dance.... or if they don't like dances, go ahead and place them somewhere else.

Feel free to post!
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mαdisoη F.
As mad as a hatter.

User Image

[[ wow. talk about fail layout. I'll change it when I get time. haha. ]]

XXXXXXX Madison walked back into the gymnasium where the school's traditional "News Year Dance" to fundraise for the grads. This year, Madi was pretty sure they were going to cuba. She wondered what next year's trip was going to be, after all, Madi was a grad next year. She tried not to think of it, she just wanted to enjoy herself at this dance. Though the DJ was lame, and laughed at her when she yelled at him from across the room to play the Ramones. Every dance ended at midnight anyway, so she only really had an hour to kill. What to do? She'd already done most of what she could do at any party, aside from trashing things and hitting people. That was usually the main part of her party expirence anyway. Since she was at school she had to obey. After all, even with how much she hated it, she was known for being an A student. She wasn't going to ruin that on her second last year.

XXXXXXX She gave a weak smile up at the pimple-faced bored girl that was working at the concession stand. As she walked away, Madi nibbled on the twizzler she'd just paid for. 25 cents for 1. It was a good deal... slightly. She thought they were worth more like 10 cents... or 15, but it made sense that they had to keep everything even. Instead of wating for 10 dimes, all they need is a licorice lover to play for 8 to get an easy 2 dollars. She gave a sigh as another popish and jjumpy song came up. Madi herself would rather Joy Division. She groaned and started on her second string of licorice.

XXXXXXXWell, Madi was getting a little drowsy. She was up late the night before playing a locol gig. She never goes to sleep after concerts, so she just stayed up forever. She didn't remember sleeping at all. She probobly did sometime. Madison yawned and walked up beside a large speaker. She let the loud music fry her brain cells as she fed her stomach with jelleton and sugars. She stood lazily, trying to think of something else to do tonight.

[[ by the by. Don't do a long intro! just do a regular post!! I hate intros myself and see no point in them. ]]

User Image
[[ okay... why did i put the 3 pics on in the side?... idk... should fix that. And Retro Daynster-cakeness (okay... XD) , you layout is fine for right now ^^ ---- ahh mom pushing me off the comp...]]
User Image

Alix Scate
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everything is so unique. I could stare for hours and continue to wonder.There is never one thought or one answer. Curious I think I am.

▫▪

Alix washed her hands, left the bathroom and re-entered the gym. The dance was okay.... if one ignored the music, and she was sure most of her friends would agree. Alix planned on walking up to the DJ and pushing him out of his seat, though Alix would never do that. The least she could do was gather a lot of people and create a riot. He would sure listen and put on better music. Walking around the gym watching people dance in ways that they thought made them cool, Alix avoided being stepped on and ran into. Dance floors didn't always feel nice on the a**. Soon the DJ was in sight. He was acting as if this dance was only awesome because of him. Awesome, really? Alixe walked up to him and spoke in his ear. "If I suck up to you will you change the music?" The DJ dude didn't answer and just smiled up at her. 'great...' She didn't bother to to say anything after that. It was just going to be a waste of time. 'yeah your so god-like... just keep thinking your epic..' Alix walked away and sat on a chair. There were way better places she could be right now. Scratch that. There were none at the moment.

Alix moved her eyes around without really looking. She sorta picked out that most of the girls were dancing sluttish and the guys were taking it all in. Lights were dancing on the ceiling and their movements practically mirrored the dancers below. Though, the lights were more energetic and into the song. Alix stared at them and and tried to follow one with her eyes. But it always disappeared and a different light took its place. Alix closed her eyes for a moment. When they were opened the first thing that wasn't blurry was Maddi. She was just standing there and she could have been screaming for someone to tackle her. Alix took the opportunity into her hands. She ran over to Madi and jumped on her back. Good thing Alix was a small and short girl. before Maddi could react, Alix put her hand over Maddi's shoulder, pushed into her licorice package, took one and stuffed one end in her mouth. "Heya. Ready to kill the DJ?" Alix nibbled on her twizzler stick.

▪▫

Shy Saint

User Image

мι¢нєℓℓє нєяяιѕ
συя
мαя¢н нαяє

Michelle stayed for away from every one else. Dances weren't really her thing. She came for the food most of the time.Every one seemed like they were having fun, except Madison. She looked like she was really bored. Madison always looked bored or mad when she had nothing better to do. Michelle on the other hand looked bored or mad when she had people around her or when people messed with her. Not a smart thing to do when she has a tazer.

Michelle got into a lot of fights when she wast in a good mood. She had anger problems some times. Though her parents thought she was inside because she would talk to herself, she had no friends, and when she would go to the park she would play cops and robbers by herself. Her parents her her tested is she was insane. That was a fun day. She didn't start getting friends till she was in high school and she didn't even hang out with them every day.

The Music was not starting to get on her nerves. Michelle looked around and crossed her arms. The way that people danced was weird. People who danced like that either never learned how to dance properly or were trying to get them self raped. That's how it looked to her. It was disgusting in her perspective. If you were going to dance to anything dance to classical music. You don look as dumb as you would dancing like a ******** and classical music was way better.

when you want to be alone every one is with you but when you need some one everyone is gone
DOMINIC

TALIESIN

MUSSO

What do you think of this?

User Image
    "If I could find you now things would get b e t t e r..."

A flare of fire in the dark illuminated Dominic's face for a split second before it had served its purpose and the lighter was dropped back into his pocket. He took a drag off the now-lit cigarette and glanced around at the empty surroundings before he blew out his breath in a puff of smoke. Dominic leaned against the brick exterior of the school, one hand in his pocket, the other one holding the cig as he took another drag. If there was one thing he hated with a passion, it was school, or anything to do with school. Which is why, of course, he was standing out here now, in the dark, smoking on school grounds at quarter to 11 at night. He flicked the ash off the tip and meandered his way around the school to the entrance, where he put out the stub against the brick before dropping it to the ground.

As it was after the middle of the day, he was actually awake. He figured that the dance wouldn't be too terrible, considering he wasn't hungover this time. At the last school dance... Well, it hadn't ended well, to say the least. Dominic paid the admission fee and walked into the gymnasium-turned-dancefloor. His eyes lit on the writhing mass of bodies immediatly. After all, to him, everyone was another possible ********. The music grated on his ears as he continued to scan the crowd until he saw two of his friends, Madi and Alix. He made his way over through the crowd and hugged them both.

"What're you two lovely ladies doing in a place like this?" He asked with a wink. They were two of the few who actually knew him outside of school, and knew well enough what a notorious flirt he was to not take him seriously.

"We could leave this town and run f o r e v e r..."

(O)ut.(O)f.(C)ondoms.:::Here we go, finally!:::

Image credits to: modelmayhem and photobucket

Fashionable Sophomore

5,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image

++++++++++G e n e v i e v e [ Jenny ] L o c k h e a r t
Reaching__________for_________the_________phone,_________'cause_________I_________can't_________fight_______it
_______anymore

███████████ ██ ████ ████---------»

Genevieve slouched against a small table in the gymnasium. Music and lights pulsed around her. Dances had always been her thing. Being as popular as she was made them better. She was in high demand when it came to dances. Her dress floated around her, the satiny red fabric topped with a black bow around the waist. A tiny heart was sewn on the bottom hem. She laughed and rolled her eyes at some jock she didn't know that was trying to make a move on her. She just pushed him away and sipped her punch. She looked down into the liquid, the striking red color standing out aqainst the white inside of the cup. Red was her favorite color. When she was little and every girl loved pink, she loved red. Strobe lights flashed across the dance floor, the people pulsing and thrusting like animals. She smiled sweetly as a cute guy asked her to dance 'Finally someone worth my time.' Gen giggled as she led her to the dance floor. This was something that girl Alix could never to, get a hot guy like this to ask her to dance. She smirked. Something about that girl pissed her off. Was it that she was a threat...No it couldn't be! Gen had everything she ever dreamed of; boys, friends, money, popularity...

Gen pumped around in the crowd for a while before heading over to her table. Some girls she didn't really know gushed over how she had danced with him. 'Hilary....Tami...Carly? Oh I dont know!' She sighed. Names weren't her strong point, especially her little minions. Her red dress went to her knees, showing off her slender legs. She flipped her hair behind her ear, silencing the girls. "Look at them over there." She threw a nasty glance over to where Alix, Madi, and Dominic. She knew they must be afraid of her. She snickered, the girls going along with her. She got up striding over to where the three of them were standing, stopping a few feet in front of them. Her posse following close behind her. "So, having fun?" She smiled an evil grin, flipped her blonde hair behind her shoulder. She smiled at another jock trying to get her attention. "Hold on sweetie." She pressed her finger on his shoulder, turning him and leading him to her table. "I'll only be a second." She smiled again at him and turned her gaze back to the group in front of her. Music pounded from a speaker next to her, Metro Station just beginning. The sounds of 'Shake It' making some of the dancers go crazy. Gen rolled her eyes at the crowd.

----
||| outfit:The little red Dress |||
||| OoC: |||

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image-------- User Image--------User Image--------User Image
[[ ahhh... i should wait for dayna.. but i guess i could make a post.. it will help it get going. ----and i have like nothing in the seccnd paragraph cause my paraents were once again yelling at e to get off... ********. i get on and then have to get off..]]
User Image

Alix Scate

Everything is so unique. I could stare for hours and continue to wonder.There is never one thought or one answer. Curious I think I am.

▫▪

Alix finished eating the licorice, jumped off of Maddi's back and turned around to see Dominic walk over. Alix returned the hug. "Well at the moment, there's absolutely no better place to be. And theres no doubt that your here for the chicks." Alix gave birth to a small laugh, then it was abruptly stabbed with a spoon when queen Genevieve walked over. Oh how she was the biggest b***h ever to Alix and her friends. Alix had no clue why she acted this way towards them but all she new was that the feeling was mutual. She walked up to Gen, her head being slightly tilted up so she could stare evilly at the cherry b***h. "Having fun? oh yes, now that you have come over. Care to join us? We've been missing you." Alix pretended to cry as she tried to get in the others girls face. "Seriously, is there something about me that bothers you?" Alix started looking down at herslef and moved her legs out. "I don't see anything you could be jealous of. Maybe the fact that my friends are real?" Alix had enough of Gen and just walked away, she didn't want the night to get worse. She just hoped Gen wouldn't walk right up to them and continue it.

Alix looked at Maddi's twizzler bag and resisted the urge to take another one. "Soo.. that was pointless..... What do you guys wanna do?" Alix looked over at Domi "And not screwing. And not hurting people here" Alix in turn looked at Maddi. The music started to sink in and Alix heard it was another stupid song, yet it was sorta catchy. But supremely annoying. Alix watched the lights flicker around the room and colour people's skin many different hues. Usually the best thing about these dances were making fun of the songs, like head banging to songs that just weren't meant to be head banged to, and the lights. You could stare at them forever. But how the strobe lights were the best.

▪▫
DOMINIC

TALIESIN

MUSSO

What do you think of this?

User Image
    "If I could find you now things would get b e t t e r..."

Dom grabbed a twizzler of his own and started to unwind it slowly. He always ate his food oddly, and everyone would comment on the fact. He winked again at Alix.
          "And the men, you know I'm an equal opportunity employer." Yeah, to him, everyone--and I mean everyone--was an option. The way he figured, why restrict yourself? Leaving your options open was infinitly more fun. Besides, it meant he got more a** anyway.

He spotted the "Queen's" approach and nudged Alix.
          "Incoming b***h alert." If Gen thought they were afraid of her, she was sadly mistaken. The only feeling he had towards her besides general dislike was pity. Did the poor girl really have so few real friends that she had to resort to thowing un-imaginitive insults at anyone she thought of as a 'threat' to her imagined power to feel good about herself? Unlike Alix, Dominic had no qualms about fighting, and a good verbal spar was nice every now and then. Therefore, he had no problem doing what he did next.

A few steps put him in Genevieve's "personal bubble", and a simple outstretched arm and flicked wrist sent her stumbling back a couple feet. He locked eyes with her and tried to get the message through her thick skull.
          "Love, do you really want to do this now? Keep in mind that you aren't the only one with claws. If you start this, we will win, and do you really want your little minions to see their queen in such a state?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at her. He turned on his heel and was walking back to Alix and Madi before he looked over his shoulder. "And by the way," He said, gesturing at the jock she had sent on his way. "I slept with him first. He's a terrible lay." He made his way over to his friends and threw an arm around each of them. "Now what shall we do, lovelies? We've got an hour to kill."

"We could leave this town and run f o r e v e r..."

(O)ut.(O)f.(C)ondoms.:::"abruptly stabbed with a spoon"? I think I'll like this rp more than I thought:::

Image credits to: modelmayhem and photobucket
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mαdisoη F.
As mad as a hatter.

User Image

[[ Wow. You guys post too fast. D< lol. I was with friends last night.. ]]

XXXXXXX Madi was about to leave the room, after all, Madison always had something to do, and if she couldn't find anything, she could play a little guitar, or go up to Tim Hortons, buy some Tim Bits and drive-by-bomb people with the little doughnut balls. She sighed and picked herself up off the stage. Just in time to be forced to piggy back a blondie. Alix had taken her place on Madison's back. She didn't mind, but she did shen she took one of her licorice sticks. Once Alix jumped off her back, Madison gave her a shove and laughed half-heartedly. She looked up at Dominic, she could smell that he'd been smoking, but it wasn't surprising at all.

XXXXXXX Madison rolled her eyes and punched Dominic's arm while he jokingly flirted with them. She was about to start conversation, but she was interupted when Alix started yelling in anouther dicection. Madi turned on her heels to face the yell-down, her dark hair jumped to the side with her. She tried not to look at the girl in front of her. It was the queen. Gen. She gave a groan and followed Alix when she walked away. Madi felt bad for Gen, but she had to try to respect the b***h at a dance. Madison's fighting would have her in the locker, or Gen yelling "off with her head" like she always did. Madi wanted to tell her off so bad, but Alix was trying to change the subject. Madi felt bad for Alix, and she just went along with it.

XXXXXXX " you said we can't hurt the people here? Let's drag the queen out back and hurt her real nice!
She said in a fialed attept of cheering Alix up.

User Image
♥♥♥The Amazing Zora!!♥♥♥

"Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Twirling around, Zora felt a little dizzy. She was at the annual New Year's Dance, having more fun than a penguin with a banjo. The gymnasium looked gorgeous and magical, like a winter wonderland. Zora felt a little funny so she decided to stop. Hanging out on the sidelines, she watched all the other lovely people dance. Just tickled her pink to see people all happy and sweet.

She played with her dress , glad she bought it. It was cute and had a bow!! Zora was a sucker for bows. She swayed to the music, getting lost in it. There was nothing but music to calm a person down especially when they were a little dizzy. Zora smiled and played with her bow, swaying to the music and feeling like she was flying in a rainbow.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow."

Fashionable Sophomore

5,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image

++++++++++G e n e v i e v e [ Gen ] L o c k h e a r t
Reaching__________for_________the_________phone,_________'cause_________I_________can't_________fight_______it
_______anymore

███████████ ██ ████ ████---------»

Gen glared at Alix and her group. Then Dominic shoved her. She stumbled back a couple steps. Her mouth was stuck in an incredulous expsession, her jaw feeling like it was going to hit the ground. "I cannot believe you just did that!" She half gasped half yelled. "You are gonna be so sorry you just did that, Dominic!" She spat the words. She fumed at him as he spoke, but what he was saying almost struck a nerve. What would she do if Alix and her buddies claimed her power? She just stomped her foot and walked away trying not to listen to what Dominic was saying about that stupid jock. Now she didn't feel like dancing. Sure she pissed Alix off, but that was nothing compared to what her been said to her.

She leaned against a wall close to the DJ, the music pulsing through her as she tried to calm herself. The jock waited by her table for her, but all she could do was stare at him. She had no reason to be jealous of them, but in a way she maybe almost was. They were friends...real friends, something she didn't have. All her friends didn't even know her. She hadn't had a true friend since Elementary school. She glared across the room at the group, pinpointing Alix in her gaze. 'She is so gonna get it one of these days...' Gen looked down at her red heels, the color of blood. "Off with her head." She exclaimed under her breath, a sort of light coming to her eyes.

----
||| outfit:The little red Dress |||
||| OoC: |||

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image-------- User Image--------User Image--------User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff