Welcome to Gaia! ::

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ l o v e xx g a m e ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

w a n n axxp l a yxxaxxl o v exxg a m exxb a b yxx?

User Image

CLIQUES. LOVE. PARTIES. REVENGE. ONE HIGHSCHOOL

.xxinspired by mean girls and other high school dramas
                                                                                        .xxpicture credit to google
                                                                                        .xxliterate - advanced literate
                                                                                        .xxdo not steal
                                                                                        .xxaccepting
                                                                                        .xxooc & profiles
        User Image

High school is not what all those TV shows and romantic comedies make it out to be. It’s the worst four years of our youth. And let me tell you, youth and beauty fade quickly. High school changes people, turns them cruel and hard if you’re lucky. Being made of stone might just be the only way to survive but joining a clique is the first step in survival. Lone wolves get picked off quick and easy with no one there to watch their backs for them. Let me help you just this once in surviving the jungle that is high school.

If you think of high school social status as how it was in medieval times then the royals would the Plastics with the Queen Bee ruling over all her loyal subjects. It’s great to be under her foot if you’re one of them, it’s a nightmare come true if you’re not. They control the school since the Queen Bee’s daddy just happens to be the principal. Cross the Plastics and you’re not just looking at a week of detention; you might just get yourself expelled...hopefully.

The second ranking clique is the Athletes. They’re strong, lean, fast, and extremely aggressive when provoked. I hear they’re all on roids. They are the guards dogs for the Queen Bee. They fight her more physical fights and hover around her looking for treats and hand-outs whenever they’ve been good little puppies.

The Brainiacs are clearly the brains of every operation in the school. They can help you with all your academic needs from tutoring you in bio to hacking into the school’s system and changing your failing grade in calculus to a passing one. But it'll cost you. They aren’t treated well but they don’t care all too much about that. They’re rather passive beings but I wouldn’t cross one; they are sneaky about revenge. I heard their leader leaked a scandalous video of an Athlete and one of those Bad Apples making out. The Queen was not happy and well, the Athlete transfer two days later. The same Athlete was known for giving a few swirlies to the Brainiacs.

The Artistics are those people who move, speak, and think in bigger and better ways. Mostly they’re just annoying but they tend to keep to themselves. They stay in the art wing of the building, doodling and singing so high only dogs can hear them. Pretty sure one of them broke a window singing last year, that’s what I heard anyways. In the end, one of them will probably be famous but the rest? I hope they don’t forget the extra whip cream when they’re making me a mocha frappe.

Lastly and the lowest of low are the Bad Apples. Every bunch as a few or that’s what they say. But no high school is complete without a group of students who chain smoke by the dumpsters and boycott anything that involves school spirit. They’ve all had rough lives or at least pretend to but they crash the best parties and seem to have an endless supply of Adderall. They simply don’t care and I believe that’s the whole allure of them. I mean their leader, Mister Bad a**, himself just got up and walk out of class one day. No word, no warning and the teacher must have been too afraid to stop him. Damn, that boy is so dreamy.

So, there you have it. Now pick one or suffer the consequences of high school bullies and trauma all by yourself for four years if you're lucky...

User Image

xxxB A S I C S

Do not steal.
                        Follow all Gaia Tos, of course.
                        My word is law. I will remove you from the rolepay if you break the Gaia Tos, my rules, and if you are simply being annoying.
                        Do not upset the other roleplayers. Play nice and include everyone!
                        Swearing is allowed but don’t over do it unless that's just how your character is.
                        Time skips will take place, to keep the roleplay moving. I will warn you, don’t worry.
                        Check the OOC for some updates and polls on certain issues.

xxxP O S T I N G

Proper grammar and spelling is a must. I'm not a grammar nazi, so I won't punish you for small mistakes. All I ask is if you notice the mistakes then edit your post.
                        No chat speak, duh.
                        I'm pretty sure you already know of this but no godmodding! Not unless you have permission from the other roleplayer. And you must state that you have the permission.
                        Decorate your post, but do not over do it with annoying icons, hard-to-read or overly bright colors, etc. If I must, I will ask you to change it.
                        Please do not stretch the pages or post ooc on the main thread. Comments at the bottom of your post are allowed.
                        This is a long-term role-play, so you may join if you can be committed. If you cannot post for a certain period of time for whatever reason, tell me!
                        It would be nice if you posted once or twice a week.
                        As for post length, the minimum is four paragraphs of six or more beautifully crafted sentences. There's no maximum.
                        Check the main page often. There you will find the weather, events, settings, gossip, etc.

xxxP R O F I L E S | R E S E R V A T I O N S

Send in the reserve FIRST.
                        Codes can be found in the Profile Thread!
                        Profiles will be submitted to me and you will post them in the profile thread, incase you wish to edit or update them.
                        The reservations will last for two or three days.
                        Please and I stress, please! Follow reservation codes! I don’t make the codes just for you to mess them up. Got it?
                        As for character pictures, I want to see people that fit the role and please don't over do the emo and Disney people. Certain Disney stars will be accepted but I really don't care for them. Yes, real life pictures only. Please use photobucket!
                        I want you to title the reservation with the clique your character will be a part of and the profile with your favorite song.
                        You will be making up your characters role/tilte so get creative. Except for the leaders of the cliques already have roles.
                        You can have a max of four characters but you have to have an equal male to female ratio unless circumstances don't allow that.
        User Image

User Image

____________RileyxWillaxStone
                            _______________MISS QUEEN BEE
                            ___________________persistent observant ruthless untrusting
                            ___________________seventeen female purple Broadway Sympathy

User Image

____________OcelotexFredrikxFitzgerald
                          _______________MISTER LAID-BACK
                          ___________________Chill Friendly Intellectual Impulsive
                          ___________________Eighteen Male #8B0000 AsianicLancelot

User Image

____________CollinsxAmeliaxVaughn
                        _______________MISS DARLING SWEETHEART
                        ___________________caring opinionated daydreamer confident
                        ___________________seventeen female #F08080 Spiffy_Gurl

User Image

____________AdrianxNicholasxDevereaux
                      _______________MISTER COCKY MODEL
                      ___________________cocky rude intelligent assertive
                      ___________________eighteen male #4F94CD PateFist

User Image

____________CatalinaxAlisonxLogan-Arnett
                    _______________MISS PRETTY PARTIER
                    ___________________Outgoing Heavy Drinker Secretive Passionate
                    ___________________Seventeen Female cadetblue/palevioletred i break things
        User Image

User Image

____________FirsxMiddlexLast
                            _______________MISTER ALL STAR
                            ___________________adjective • adjective adjective adjective
                            ___________________age • male posting color username

User Image

____________LancasterxEvanxGrey
                          _______________MISTER NICE GUY SOCCER STAR
                          ___________________thrill-seeking confident hardworking compassionate
                          ___________________seventeen male #9FB6CD PateFist

User Image

____________JuliannexMichellexCavanaugh
                        _______________MISS OUTSPOKEN SOCCER STAR
                        ___________________adventurous stubborn hardworking opinionated
                        ___________________seventeen female #692b41 the wind up doll

User Image

____________FirstxMiddlexLast
                      _______________ROLE
                      ___________________adjective • adjective adjective adjective
                      ___________________age • male posting color username

User Image

____________KaylaxSarahxHoneydew
                    _______________Miss Clumsy Softball Pitcher
                    ___________________clumsy strong sassy bubbly
                    ___________________seventeen female #aa8893 ZomBie-B-diD
        User Image

User Image

____________BenjaminxEverettxCarraway
                            _______________MISTER HEART THROB NERD
                            ___________________brilliant polite competitive facetious
                            ___________________seventeen male #A10023 Spify_Gurl

User Image

____________EleanorxConstancexVolek
                          _______________MISS SPIRITUAL SCIENTIST
                          ___________________calm intelligent observant independent
                          ___________________eighteen female #550055 Vicarious Erosion

User Image

____________HanaxNanakoxSakura
                        _______________Miss bashful Tech support
                        ___________________Shy Calm Caring flowery
                        ___________________Seventeen Female Purple Jam Oddball T o s h

User Image

____________VictorxRenxNicholls
                      _______________MISTER GEEKY GAMER
                      ___________________Goofy Accepting Intelligent Spontaneous
                      ___________________Seventeen Male #2B547E A Dreamers Remorse

User Image

____________NataliexRuthxNewman
                    _______________Miss Puff Puff Passed
                    ___________________accepting excitable mercurial diligent
                    ___________________sixteen female #aa0000 JJmonkeychic

User Image

____________AtticusxGeoffreyxFrost
                    _______________MISTER LIVING LIBRARY
                    ___________________bookish obsessive cynical sarcastic
                    ___________________seventeen male darkseagreen smile c i e l
        User Image

User Image

____________AlaskaxDesmexNicholls
                            _______________MISS OVER-DRAMATIC ACTRESS
                            ___________________Dedicated Humorous Creative Critical
                            ___________________Eighteen Female #7E354D A Dreamers Remorse

User Image

____________EmileexFeixSmith
                          _______________MISS PESSIMISTIC PAINTER
                          ___________________selfless reserved imaginative introverted
                          ___________________seventeen female #6F7553 so much nope

User Image

____________KimberlyxAnnxHendrix
                        _______________MISS PRUDENT MUSICIAN
                        ___________________patient creative open minded headstrong
                        ___________________sixteen female #b36c6f shaynadeee

User Image

____________DylanxRichardxNichols
                      _______________Mister Spontaneous Singer
                      ___________________outgoing goofy inventive romantic
                      ___________________sixteen male #7fc6b2 ZomBie-B-diD

User Image

____________DravenxLinwoodxJettinski
                    _______________MISTER ARTSY HOODLUM
                    ___________________Destructive Angry Careless Sly
                    ___________________Eighteen Male #007f7f Vicarious Erosion
        User Image

User Image

____________MatthewxJamesxHendrix
                            _______________MISTER BAD a**
                            ___________________rude overprotective assertive blunt
                            ___________________eighteen male darkseagreen shaynadeee

User Image

____________NataliaxCatherinexMcDowell
                          _______________MISS FLIRTY TROUBLEMAKER
                          ___________________daring seductive sarcastic manipulative
                          ___________________eighteen female #53052C Spiffy_Gurl

User Image

____________Aurora xSonyaxHastings
                        _______________MISS MANIPULATIVE ADRENALINE SEEKER
                        ___________________daring manipulative careless feisty
                        ___________________seventeen female #A46582 kuroah

User Image

____________DamonxWilsonxHart
                      _______________MISTER FALL FROM GRACE
                      ___________________observant stubborn fearless grumpy
                      ___________________eighteen male crimson Broadway Sympathy

User Image

____________AndrewxRyanxLancaster
                    _______________MISTER HIGHER THAN A KITE
                    ___________________mellow defiant slacker cocky
                    ___________________seventeen male #02747D Spiffy_Gurl
        User Image

xxxS E N I O R S
                        eighteen year olds are considered seniors

first period → english
                        second period→ free period
                        third period→ marine biology
                        lunch→
                        fourth period→ calculus
                        fifth period→ ap american history
                        sixth period→ study hall
                        seventh period→ extracurriculars (drama, baking, painting, yearbook, sports, wood shop, ect...)

xxxJ U N I O R S
                        seventeen year olds are considered juniors

first period → algebra 2
                        second period→ world history
                        third period→ free period
                        lunch→
                        fourth period→ english
                        fifth period→ study hall
                        sixth period→ earth science
                        seventh period→ extracurriculars (drama, baking, painting, yearbook, sports, wood shop, ect...)

xxxS O P H O M O R E S
                        sixteen year olds are considered sophomores

first period → government
                        second period→ algebra
                        third period→ study hall
                        lunch→
                        fourth period→ biology
                        fifth period→ english
                        sixth period→ free period
        User Image

xxxL O C A T I O N

Avila Beach, California

xxxT I M E | D A T E

October 20th
                        8:10 AM

xxxF O R E C A S T

Sunny, possible thunder storms in the evening
                        80F

xxxE V E N T S

User Image

xxxF R I E N D S H I P S

Kayla x Julianne
                        Kayla x Victor
                        Kayla x Alaska
                        Kayla x Dylan
                        Dylan x Alaska
                        Dylan x Emliee
                        Natalia x Andrew

xxxR I V A L R I E S

xxxC R U S H E S

Dylan x Victor
                        Collins x Draven (secretly)

xxxC U R R E N T xx R E L A T I O N S H I P S

xxxB R E A K U P S

xxxT U T O R I N G

User Image

xxxD I DxxYOUxxH E A RxxA B O U T. . . ?xxx
                        xxxxxxxgossip that is spreading through the school

User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff