• Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rules and Profiles
Rules
Let's make this quick!
*No god modding at ALL!
*Keep cussing to a min.
*When you get funky do a time skip for the sake of the smurfs.
*Pm profiles to me as Gsp
*Intract with everyone
*No posting once and never coming back
*No posting to quickly and making everyone confused
*Have fun!

Profiles!
Gaianame:
Name:
Race:
Do you have your power yet: (Yes, no)
Power:
Extra ability: (Read above in about the powers)
What animal can you become: (Only one )
Bio:
Picture:
Are you in a team: (unless you are a human against the GSP trying to steal or destory their powers. or if you haven't gotten your star yet)

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Teams
If you joined a team pick one or join into one as you roleplay.
Power teams
Team 1 Hanatora. Captain:Liam Lewis. members, Akane,Angel

2 Tenshi. Captain:
3 Kanashii. Captain:Tuwa. Members, Leo
4 Saburu. ...............
(Will add more if needed, can change names if you are leader)

Human teams
1 Zora. Captain:Lola, members....................
2 Quen. ....................
3. ....................
4. ....................

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Accepted Profiles
Profiles

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bump heart

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((LOL does that mean it's open? I am so confused with this "Bump"... I don't know what it means... sweatdrop ))

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
NinjaWolf226
((LOL does that mean it's open? I am so confused with this "Bump"... I don't know what it means... sweatdrop ))

Bump doesn't mean open, but the rp is open. remember the side notes. If you are not in a team then you live in your own house. Teams live in the same complex

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Mk!))
User Image
~Tuwa Leena~

Tuwa walked around the inside of her house. It wasn't large by any means. It was just a few rooms, but it was all she needed. Looking out the window towards the beach, she began to hum to herself. She liked it here all by herself, surrounded by bamboo plants and other life from the earth. She breathed in and looked at the beach again. So pretty. It's a shame that people have ruined the looks of the land, even if it is for living. Tuwa sat down in the middle of the room and felt the life from the plants. She urged them softly to grow in spirals or zig zags, sometimes she simply asked them to share the secrets of the world with her, and she would listen to them for hours on end.

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Lacee was having fun in the sun with her friends. They decided to leave early, but Lacee loved how beautiful the sunset was. She saw a glimmer in the water and walked over near the water. She gently picked it up then her eyes widened. It was a shining star that changed her life forever. Lacee woke up in the morning thinking that it was all a dream, but of course it wasn't. Her parents asked her if she would like to go out to eat for breakfast. Lacee felt something inside her, as if she were stuck in between darkness and light. She was being pulled away from her parents and had no control on whatever she did. "No, I'd rather die in a hole than to spend time with you selfish swine!" She didn't know what happened, its like she had a totally different personality at certain times. Lacee rubbed her head and some how she ended up back in her bed in a snap of her finger. What was going on? She really needed help. After a couple of days her power of darkness settled except for her dark personality. Lacee sat outside day and night wondering how this came to be and if there were other people just like her.

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
..Kristen..

User Image
Kristen was in her small abandoned house. She was another run away and tried living on her own. "Stupid police i have to hide from them!" she peeked out the blinds, "This neiborhood seems alright" she was new here and still a human. "Maybe i should relax at the beach" she got her bag and left without changing into her swimmsuit, she wasnt going to swim. In five minutes she arrived, no one was there, "Perfect" she sat combing the sand for shells. Still she had no idea of G.S.P.

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
~Liam~

Liam got up late around 12:00, he liked sleeping in. He grumbled and rolled over on his bed only to land on the floor. "Dangit!!!" he yelled and got up, Liam knew he needed to form an allience. It was bugging him everyday. He went downstairs to the living and turned on the T.v. watching the news. and old lady was on the news , "I swear i've seen it with my own eyes! People were animals and shooting out things!" she said on the screen, the news caster had a funny look. "Were not sure if that's true, but theres has been a lot of complains. Property is ruined out of nowhere, break ins..." the camera showed the house on the screen, half of it was gone. Liam turned it off and laughed, "Alright about that team, i have to find people to join with me" he would name his team, Hanatora, he knew some of the people in the neiborhood like Tuwa and Rosalie, but he wasn't sure who he wanted on his team. "They have to be strong" a sly grin crossed his face and he chuckled. "I'll test them out..."

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items