Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Drama
ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ: 2 paragraphs at least (~300 words)
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Open&Full!
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs: denyurmaker
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Every year four couples take a break from their busy lives and go on vacation with each other. Each of these vacations lasts about a week and a half and they take one for each season. They have a tendency to always change it up and every year a different couple will choose the vacation for any given season. The eight are close friends, though admittedly some are closer than others, and have been for quite a while. But through out the years things just seem to keep getting more and more dramatic for the group.

ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ
There is no substitute for the comfort supplied by the utterly taken-for granted relationship
User ImagexxUser Image
Rose Petals Wither & XoEvil _AngelXo

These two are high school sweethearts. They've always been there for each other and tend to be the mediators when things in the group go down hill. But after so many years of marriage there's some discontent brewing between the two. William especially is starting to have wandering eyes and it has not gone without Alexis noticing. Part of ʜᴇʀ believes ʜᴇ's behaving this way because so far sʜᴇ has been unable to conceive and sʜᴇ fears that ʜᴇ's going to cheat. In light of that fear sʜᴇ has become a bit more watchful of ʜɪᴍ. But ʜᴇʀ jealousy is only serving to push ʜɪᴍ further away.

ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
Never get married in the morning, because you never know who you'll meet that night
User ImagexxUser Image
denyurmaker & iiRAWRsuperHEROES

These two have been together for quite a while, though it's a wonder as to how. Andrew tries to be everything to his wife, Elsie, a sweet and devoted husband who does everything to ensure ʜᴇʀ wants and needs are met. On the other hand sʜᴇ is flirty and has even strayed on more than one occasion, though ʜᴇ doesn't know it. The only one that does is ʜᴇʀ best friend. And recently ʜᴇ's been trying to convince ʜᴇʀ to take the leap and have a child or two, an idea which sʜᴇ is vehemently against. It is slowly becoming the wedge between them, making ʜᴇʀ more keen to flirt openly in front of ʜɪᴍ.

ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
We have the greatest pre-nuptial agreement in the world. It's called love.
User ImagexxUser Image
SpaZZeRRiFFic & x - - zonbi da

These two are the newlyweds of the group. Jace had met ʜɪs first wife in high school and had married her at seventeen when she ended up pregnant. But after meeting HAVANNAH, so vivacious and sweet ʜᴇ couldn't resist ʜᴇʀ. They ended up in an affair which ended ʜɪs marriage, and then they took some time to really get to know each other. But sʜᴇ's half ʜɪs age and wants to go out all the time and is constantly on the go, while ʜᴇ struggles to keep up. Their age difference proving to be a bit of a problem despite being madly in love with each other.

ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ
Some marriages break up, and some do not, and in our world you can usually explain the former better than the latter
User ImagexxUser Image
TragicSoliloquy & Fel_ix

After Nova's husband left and sʜᴇ made out like a bandit in the divorce, due to his infidelity. It didn't take ʜᴇʀ long to get lonely as the housewife and stay at home mom. It took ʜᴇʀ an even shorter amount of time to find Adam. When they first got together ʜᴇ was charming and attentive but now that they've been married two years ʜɪs 'real nature' is coming out, and ʜᴇ's beginning to be a bit abusive. What sʜᴇ doesn't know is that it's the result of a drug addiction, not an affair like sʜᴇ thinks. Regardless it's leading to a case of serious depression for ʜᴇʀ, and worry for ʜᴇʀ friends.

Romantic Explorer

User Image
ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ
Follow the GaiaOnline ToS.
When things get steamy, time skip.
Cussing, sure. Don't let it get too out of hand.
No killing without permission/auto-hitting.
'Pretty' posts. How far you go is up to you but I only require picture and character name.
I'd prefer the use of real pictures for this.

ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ
At least 2 paragraphs per post.
Paragraph is 5-10 sentences in my book.
Writer's block warrants the allowance of a 1 paragraph post but do not let it become an all the time occurrence.
Spell check, please.
No chat speak, leet speak, etc.

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ
Please post at least every 2 days. After a week of no posting without notice I'll replace you.
Let me know if you'll be absent a while otherwise I'll replace you.
If you go absent please take your character out of direct action.
If you want to quit, please let me know.

ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ
Reservations (title them something random) before profiles, please.
You have 1 day to get a profile in from the time of reserving the spot.
Character variation is important so please take the time to read other people's profiles.
I won't make it a requirement but I'd like it if you sent a sample.

If you want to impress me with how thorough you are title your profile Nature's Blessed

Romantic Explorer

User Image
This is the reserve, fill it out and PM it to me titled any old random thing.
[IMGleft]100x100 CHARACTER ICON HERE[/IMGleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=11]CHARACTER NAME (first, middle, last)
COUPLE # (1,2,3, or 4)
AGE (ages should be 25+ though if your the age gap couple female, you can go lower)
YOUR USERNAME
POSTING COLOR(S)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fill out this profile within 1 day of the reserve. Any questions, PM me.
[align=center][size=20][color=COLOR]✱[/color][/size] [size=20][b]THE (ADJECTIVE) WIFE/HUSBAND[/b][i]!![/i][/size]
[img]FULL CHARACTER IMAGE[/img]
███████████████████████████████████████████
[color=COLOR][size=9]❝CHARACTER QUOTE HERE❞[/size][/color][/align]
[size=11][size=15]NAME:[/size] (First, middle, last -- make sure you look at your husband/wife's last name if they've already submitted)
[size=15]NICKNAME:[/size] (self explanatory, if none then state so)
[size=15]AGE:[/size] (ages should be 25+ though if your the age gap couple female, you can go lower)
[size=15]GENDER:[/size] (male or female)

[align=center][img]URL TO 100x100 IMG[/img]
[size=20][color=COLOR]✱[/color][/size] [size=20][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/size]
[size=11][size=15]HAIR:[/size] (hair color)
[size=15]EYES:[/size] (eye color)
[size=15]HEIGHT:[/size] (in feet)
[size=15]WEIGHT:[/size] (in pounds)

[size=20][color=COLOR]✱[/color][/size] [size=20][b]DETAILS[/b][/size]
[size=15]BIRTHDAY:[/size] (mm/dd)
[size=15]OCCUPATION:[/size] (job/profession)
[size=15]LIKES:[/size] (at least 3)
[size=15]DISLIKES:[/size] (at least 3)

[size=20][color=COLOR]✱[/color][/size] [size=20][b]SECRETS[/b][/size]
[size=15]SONG:[/size] (included link is optional)
[size=15]CRUSH:[/size] (could be anyone. your married, not dead.)
[size=15]FEAR:[/size] (only 1 needed, add more if desired)
[size=15]DIRTY LITTLE SECRET:[/size] (something you don't want your spouse to find out...yet ex; if your the flirty wife maybe you got an abortion without your husband knowing)

Romantic Explorer

DESTINATIONS
The center picture is where they will be lodging. From the center the pictures branch out on how far away from the lodging those key locations are.

sᴘʀɪɴɢ - ᴛᴏᴜʀ ᴏғ ɪᴛᴀʟʏ
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏᴜʀ - ᴅᴀʏ ғɪᴠᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ sɪx - ᴅᴀʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɴᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴇɴ

sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ - ʟᴀɴɢᴋᴀᴡɪ,ᴍᴀʟᴀʏsɪᴀ
ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏᴜʀ - ᴅᴀʏ ғɪᴠᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ sɪx - ᴅᴀʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɴᴇ - ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴇɴ

ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ - ᴜᴘsᴛᴀᴛᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ, ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴇs

ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ - ᴀʟᴀsᴋᴀ,ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴇs

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Season
Spring | Summer | Fall | Winter

Month
January | February | March | April
May | June | July | August
September | October | November | December

Date
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Day
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

Time
Dawn | Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Night

Weather
Expect a beautiful day, clear and sunny with warm temperatures.
Any changes will be posted in the role-play.

Romantic Explorer

User Image

LINKS

Out Of Character Thread | Profile Thread

Our Banner
User Image
[url=][IMG]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/denyurmaker/Four Seasons/4seasonsbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

A good site for quotes
A good site for icons
A good site for finding real pictures

If you would like to create your own version of this please PM denyurmaker as this was originally his roleplay.

Romantic Explorer

User Image
FOR RELATIONS/UPDATES!
When profiles are in and you've had a chance to kind of look at everyone's, make your friends and frenemies...
Frenemy; the people in the group that your character doesn't necessarily get along with and more or less tolerates.
I'd like to get at least 1 close friend and frenemy for everyone, so discussion is important here!
- best friend
- frenemy

William Huntsmen
xxxxx
xxxxx

Alexis Huntsmen
xxxxx Elsie St. Bride
xxxxx

Andrew St. Bride
xxxxx Jace Kingsley
xxxxx

Elsie St. Bride
xxxxx Alexis Huntsmen
xxxxx

Jace Kingsley
xxxxx Andrew St. Bride
xxxxx Adam Sumners

Havannah Kingsley
xxxxx
xxxxx

Adam Sumners
xxxxx
xxxxx Jace Kingsley

Nova Sumners
xxxxx Alexis Huntsmen and Elsie St.Bride
xxxxx

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Relation Threads.
Is basically your own thread where you can put detailed information about your relationship with other characters in the role-play. Could even be written in first person if you wanted to. Could also maybe be used as a sort of character journal.

They are completely optional.

If you do a relations thread and would like to have it posted here send me the link. For an outline, if you'd like one, go here.

Credit goes to denyurmaker for the codes.

Alexis Jade Huntsmen

Romantic Explorer

Romantic Explorer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out