Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome to Camp RiverStone

School is out and its time for all the parents to get rid of their children and send them to an all summer camp! Well you were lucky enough to be sent to Riverstone, the fun never ends! But what will happen when its full of teens this year? drama, love, hate? its up to you, besides you have the keyboard.

More information send a pm to the camp chief Betty! aka:Rikkugull

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miss Betty's rules!
User Image
* Miss Betty is god, here say is law!
* No over cussing!
*No one liners
*Post more than once
*Notify Miss Betty if you will be away for awhile
*If clothes come off timeskip or somthing i dont want to know your levels of flexiblity!
*No txt talk
*Write in third person
*Use " " for speaking, This for thinking, and OOC or {{}} [[]] (()) are good
*Be creative and post your pic
*Please no over doing it with your post
*Follow these rules and you'll be fine
*I can and will add more!
*Don't get Miss Betty mad, she is the owner of Camp RiverStone
*Post pictures every once and awhile
*Read everything on page 1
*No making serveral pages while i am gone, 3 pages maximum
*No quoting unless needed
*No one liners! Did i say this already?
*Happy Roleplaying!

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
~~*Camp places!*~~

The lake: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/oo_teenie_oo/bonnie-lake.jpg
Cabins:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/Mace99X/Camp/Ogontz2005024.jpg
Mess Hall:http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/WIDOWWALLERS/Cabins/IBRLodgefrontview003.jpg
Arcade Room: (Currently finding pic)
Miss Betty says cabins are co-ed, two to a cabin
CAMP ACTIVITIES!

*Bike Riding in Trails
*Boat Rides in the Lake
*Relay Races
*Movie Night, held outside on a projector screen
*Midnight Campfires
*Campfire stories
*Hiking
*Swimming in the Lake
*Bug Catching
*Cleaning your Cabin!
*Arts and Crafts
*Sports, soccor,football,softball,volleyball
*Games, hide and seek,tag, ect
*Arcade Room
*Fishing

TODAYS ACTIVITIES!
Movie Night
Hiking
Campfire stories

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Cabins!~~

User Image
GIRLS CABINS~
1. A.J.
2. Bliss

BOYS CABINS!~User Image
2. Riku&Nickolas
3. Tyler

Co-ed cabins!
1. Izuka
2.Sheena&Alex
3.Claudette

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Character Profiles!

Pm me with Profiles

The real me is: (Gaianame)
I go by: (Character name)
I have lived this many years: (Age)(13-1 cool
What I like: (Orientation ex ,bi, lesbian, gay, straight)
Here's something about me: (Bio)
What i am like : (Personality)

I like:
❁:
❁:
❁:
I hate:
❁:
❁:
❁:
What I look like: (Picture,perfer anime)
Cabin #: (Cabins 1-4 for girls boys, co-ed has 3 cabins)

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome to the camp!

The real me is: Rikkugull
I go by: Riku
I have lived this many years: 15
What I like: Girls Girls Girls!
Here's something about me: Has been going to this camp since he was 5. hopes to make lots of friend, -adds more later-
What i am like: Super friendly outgoing, always looks at the possitives.
I like:
❁: Grilled cheeze
❁: Getting along
❁: Pop songs
❁: Chick flicks O.o
❁: Bodies of Water

I hate:

❁: Heartless people
❁: Bugs
❁: Annoying people
❁: The dark
❁: needles
What I look like: User Image
Cabin # : Boys, 2

The real me is: Ninjawolf226
I go by: Izuka "Izzy" Serendipt
I have lived this many years: Lemme count on my toes... 17
What I like: Guys, Dudes, Boys whatever you call em.
Here's something about me: I'm an only child, and camp is the only thing that keeps me sane. School is hell, home is hell cause my parents are filing divorce, and I can't sleep while they are yelling at each other! People say I'm "one of the boys". I like what guys like, but I'm still a girl.
What i am like : Despite all that, I'm down to earth, funny, artsy, smart and sporty.
I like:

❁: Archery/Shooting
❁: Video Games
❁: Martial Arts
❁: Anime/Manga
❁: Music
I hate:

❁: The color Pink
❁: Girly Girls
❁: Cheerleaders
❁: The word "like" when used to stall time
❁: Liars

Cabin #: 1 Co-Ed

The real me is: Unreachable Darkness
I go by: Nickolas Lockheart AKA: Nick
I have lived this many years: 16
What I like: Anything having to do with camping
Here's something about me: Nick is the youngest of six kids, four boys and two girls. He is very close to everyone in his family because he grew up doing a lot of family activities, like camping, and vacations every summer and anything else they could do together as a family.
What i am like : Good friend, very laid back, kind and loves meeting new people.
Other things you should know: He is a writer and has written and published one of his many short stories.
I like:
❁: Sleeping outside under the stairs
❁: Hiking/biking
❁: anything you can do on/in a lake
❁: Paint balling/hunting
❁: Video games but only when the weather is really bad outside.
I hate:
❁: Fake people
❁: Clingy girls
❁: Fighting
❁: People who want to spend all their time indoors
❁: Chihuahuas

What I look like:
User Image
Cabin #: boys 2

The real me is: XxMysterious_CupcakexX
I go by: Bliss Rose
I have lived this many years: 16
What I like: Guys
Here's something about me: Her parents didn't really care for her that much so they sent her here. She's been going here for a few years now and has made a bunch of friends
What i am like : Sweet,Caring,Super funny..
I like:

❁: Candy
❁: Movies
❁: Music
❁: Being with friends
❁: Singing
I hate:
❁: Dancing
❁: Country music
❁: Jerks
❁: My parents

Cabin #: Girls 2

The real me is: Okamisheenachan
I go by: Sheena Ieit
I have lived this many years: 17
What I like: Boys
Here's something about me: She had been going to this camp since she was 13 but hasn't really known anyone or made friends with them since she goes off to be by herself. Also she is always reading or singing to herself. Sheena is also quite shy and normally quiet she doesn't say much most of the time. Also she had no endurance.
What i am like : shy and quiet
I like:

❁: music
❁: Frederic Chopin
❁: reading
❁: fire
❁: singing
I hate:
❁: deep water
❁: swimming
❁: mean people
❁: bugs
❁: dark places

Cabin #: 2 co-ed

The real me is: XxMysterious_CupcakexX
I go by: Tyler Rose
What I like: Girls
Here's something about me: Just like my sister Bliss, My parents never really cares about us. I pretty much take care of her and watch over her.
What i am like : Shy, Very protective of people he cares about, Sweet, Funny
I like:
❁: Playing guitar
❁: Reading
❁: Being with friends
❁: Hanging out with my sister
I hate:
❁: My parents
❁: Dogs
❁: Pop music

Cabin #: Boys 3

The real me is: Deaths 1 Daughter...back and ready for action baby!
I go by: Amy Joy White (just call meh A.J.)
What I like: boys
Here's something about me: A.J. grew up in a big city, small neighborhood. She always got along better with the guys. She was often made fun of and gossiped about, but never did anything about it. She just prefers guys.
What i am like : total tomboy. She acts like a guy, but is still a girl. She wears make up and owns a few nice clothes. She is really open and blunt, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is far from shy, she'll talk to anyone.
I like:
❁: hangin' with the guys
❁: video games
❁: wrestling
❁: laughing
❁: sports
I hate:
❁: girly girls
❁: people who judge
❁: gossip
❁: pink in general
❁: assumptions

Cabin #: 1 girlz

User Image
The real me is: - - E-HOLIC
I go by: Claudette Marcellina Gilbert
I have lived this many years: Sixteen
What I like: Men or Boys, doesn't matter
Here's something about me: Well, I can't see much because I am blind. It happened after I was playing with my two older brothers, we were playing with sharp knives and lets say ''somebody could lose an eye'' really sinks into my head now, but I lost my eye sight instead of an eye. My life isn't all that bad except for my mother dying from giving birth to me and the lost eye sight, my dad is cool. He doesn't have much of a career, if you call an artist a career, though honestly, he can't draw or paint. I'm musically talented though. I play both the piano and the flute and I'm quite the basketball star, haha not very girly on my part.
What i am like : I'm extremely shy to a point where I don't talk, I only talk to people I know and that's not many people so I'm really reserved and introverted. Let's just say I'm soft-spoken and a bit of a push-over.

I like:
❁: Staring up at the stars and moon at night
❁: Pulling pranks (oddly)
❁: Photography, making memories is the best on a polaroid photo
❁: Writing sappy and romantic mangas
❁: Playing the piano and flute (mostly flute)
I hate:
❁: Stubborn people who don't try and understand
❁: Mean people in general
❁: Being classified to boys as only a little sister
❁: Being too darn shy
❁: Trying too hard

What I look like: P-Please look up . . . .
Cabin #: Co-ed room 3

The real me is: Sister of X
I go by: Alex "Xander" Cyne
What I like: Girls
Here's something about me: Alex did a stint in several different programs, but never really seemed to fit in. At a loss for what to do with him, Xander's parents sent him to this camp that a friend of theirs told them about. This is his first summer here, and he's not really sure what to make of this camp.
What i am like : Tends to be a lone wolf, but opens up to others easily for the most arbitrary of reasons.

I like:
❁: Video Games
❁: Anime
❁: Fire
❁: Wind
I hate:
❁: Being stifled
❁: Being forced to do lame activities
❁: Being interrupted while trying to watch anime.

Cabin #: Co-ed #2

The real me is: i_EmoPrincess
I go by: Angel
What I like: Guys!
Here's something about me: I am the only girl of five boys,and I also have an older twin brother. I have OCD and can get very confused ( so don't even try me -.- ). I've been at this camp for a while, don't know exact time and day I came here, but I know I was seven. ^w^

What i am like : Very nerdy, shy, characteristics of that nature.

I like:

❁: Reading
❁: Drawing
❁: Playing guitar
❁: Guys. Derness.

I hate:

❁: Peeps picking on me
❁: My OCD
❁: My twin brother
❁: Meanies! D<

Cabin #: 3

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
~*Bump*~

Waits for more awesome people to join ^^

Shirtless Raider

9,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miss Betty

User Image
Ok kiddes Miss Betty says you may now post!
Welcome to Camp RiverStone, have fun be good, wear sunscreen, and wear bug repellent!
A few notes before we being

A. I'm big on the one liner, do it and your kicked out. I dont even get why they roleplay
B. No making more then 3 pages while i am offline
C. Don't talk to just one person talk to everyone, and dont make several pages while talking to one person
D. No Making it morning or night that is Miss Betty's thing to do
E. Don't to anything cliche
F. Make sure to check the activites
G.Have fun!
User Image
Sheena Ieit
Sheena had just gotten to camp riverstone "co-ed #2" she read and began to look for her cabin after she had found it she threw her bags on her bed and began digging through her bag. She pulled out her I-pod and one of her FMA books, "Now to find a spot to read" she thought putting her heads phones on and began to listen to one of Chopin's pieces Nocturne. After a bit she found a place by the lake she than sat down under a tree and began to read.

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Play Pause ▌▌ ▁▁▁ Stop
User Image
Just call me A.J.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Yea, I have my own style...

A.J. jumped out her dads old jeep and shook the hood on her too-big hoodie off. Her duffel bag over her shoulder, she waved her to her father to leave. "Bye daddy! See you in a few months!" She yelled running to the cabin with a big 1 on it. Once in it she threw her bag in a drawer, leaving it open, and jumped on the bed. "Home sweet home!" She screamed as she fell on the bed, making her hair messy.

Decided the cabin was great, but outside would be better, A.J. Ran outside looking for a hike or something. She was hyped up from three rock stars. Maybe there would be some guys here that wouldn't mind wrestling around with a girl.

...But it's my own and I'm okay with that!

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Bliss Rose ~~ Tyler Rose

User Image

Bliss picked up a few of her bags and looked over at Tyler. "I'm going to go find my cabin, I'll see you later!" she said and smiled, already running off. It was her 3rd year here and she couldn't wait to come back. She was so happy and that she wasn't spending the summer with her parents. They wouldn't of even noticed her anyways. Bliss sighed and ignored the thought, walking in to her cabin. She looked around and frowned. 'No roommate yet..' She thought in her head and walked over to an empty bed, dropping her stuff and starting to unpack. When she was done, she walked out of her cabin and looked around. She walked around, not really seeing anyone around yet. She sighed and looked out at the lake.

Tyler smiled and looked up at his sister. "Ok see ya soon!" He yelled as he watched her run off. He picked up his bags and guitar and started off to his cabin. When he found it, he didn't even bother to check if there was anyone else inside. He walked over to the first bed that he saw and laid his things on it. After only a few minutes he was finished with unpacking. Now all he wanted to do was play his guitar. Tyler grabbed it and walked out. He went over towards the lake and found a small bench, sitting down on it. As he looked out at the lake he started to play a song, not really caring if anyone heard him or not. As he sang softly, he looked around and saw a girl not that far from him. He smiled a little and looked back at the water.

User Image
User Image
Sheena Ieit
Sheena continued to read she heard someone singing she looked away from her book for a second seeing a boy with a guitar "Guess he is the one who is singing" she thought staring at him "he is quite good at playing and singing" she thought then went back to her book changing the song on her i-pod to pursuing my true self she softly sang to herself she didn't want to disturb the other boy.

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

N ickolasLockheart

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Summer is a time for fun...

Nick got out of his moms car carrying his duffel bag. All of his siblings gave him a hug and some advice, it made Nick smile. "Well bey guys. I love you all and I'll see you guys at the end of summer." Nick said as his family got back in and drove away. He shifted how his bag was sitting on his shoulder and walked down towards the cabins to find number two. When he found it he walked in and put his stuff on the one bed on the right side of the cabin. Nick rummaged though his bag and put some of his things away in the dresser against the right wall of the cabin, and pulled out his journal and started writing.

And meeting girls. ☯

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Bliss Rose ~~ Tyler Rose

User Image

Bliss walked around the camp. It used to be more fun then this. 'It's probably just because not everyone has arrived yet..' she thought to herself and looked around. She saw a boy walk in to one of the cabins and she smiled a little. Hearing her stomach growl a little, she laughed softly and headed to the mess hall. On her way there she started to softly sing one of her favorite songs. She walked past the cabins and in to the mess hall, grabbing a sandwich and a soda. She walked back out side and sat at an empty table, now humming the song instead.

Tyler finished the song and looked over, hearing the girl sing softly. She sounded good, perfect actually. He couldn't help but smile, thinking if he should go and talk to her or not. He was always really shy when it came to girls. After a few minutes of deciding, he got up and grabbed his guitar. When he walked over to her he smiled a little and waved, figuring that she probably wouldn't of heard him since she was listening to music.

User Image

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Play Pause ▌▌ ▁▁▁ Stop
User Image
Just call me A.J.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Yea, I have my own style...

A.J., who was still hyped up from rock stars, started pacing in front of her cabin. She had seen a few girls so far, but she wouldn't talk to them. Too bored for words she decided to jog around the camp a few times. Nothing like a little sweat to get things going right? Beginning her jog, she felt herself smile. This was summer camp! Soon there would be a bunch of guys to fight around with, right?

...But it's my own and I'm okay with that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff