Welcome to Gaia! ::

join?

+1 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

an original calathiform cake role play
                                      all gfx done by calathiform cake, pictures courtesy of weheartit
                                      a literate role play, minimum of three or four paragraphs
                                      currently closed and accepting

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

los angeles, beverly hills, malibu. hollywood. celebrities. the most popular
                                      magazines are always coming out with the latest celebrity gossip. celebrities go
                                      on talk shows and get interviewed. but no one knows if it's the whole story.
                                      what's really going on in their lives?

first off: common sense. follow the gaia tos, and use a time skip when your
                                      hormones start acting up. swearing is fine by me, as long as you don't talk like
                                      a twelve year old trying to sound cool. also, this is a literate role play. three or
                                      four paragraphs minimum and no maximum, but don't go too crazy. keep it casual,
                                      write posts that are actually fun to read. quality over quantity, don't give me a
                                      load of crap. two paragraphs on a person's outfit is over the top. pretty posts!
                                      please. i'd prefer if you didn't throw everything together on picnik, but i'll let it
                                      slide if you do. and come on, guys, let's all graduate from third grade. proper
                                      capitalization, punctuation, grammar, and spell check is your friend. font size no
                                      smaller than 10 and no larger than 11. i will allow zero scene kids running around
                                      in this role play. this is hollywood, folks. enough with the eyeliner and the crazy
                                      hair colors. no disney or nick people, please and thank you. i also don't want to
                                      see the biebs in here. character limit is two, and stay in character. be active or
                                      you're gone. title reserves lights, cameras and profiles action.

LYDIABLITZER.

singer, actress
                                      female
                                      twenty two
                                      heterosexual
                                      flippant, blunt, quirky
                                      calathiform cake

User Image
                                      AMANDAMORRISON.

dancer, singer
                                      female
                                      twenty one
                                      heterosexual
                                      lively, perfectionist, loyal
                                      xLittleMissAshx

User Image
                                      ELISEAVALON.

voice actress, actress
                                      female
                                      twenty six
                                      bisexual
                                      jealous, dependent, secretive
                                      Mimi with a J

User Image
                                      VERONICASTRAND.

model, author
                                      female
                                      twenty three
                                      heterosexual
                                      honest, friendly, naive
                                      count your shadows

User Image
                                      CHRISTIANGRAYSON.

dancer
                                      female
                                      twenty
                                      pansexual
                                      spoiled, stubborn, sarcastic
                                      A L ii E N_P A N D A

User Image
                                      DAVIDNIXON

stunt man, explosives expert, professional magician
                                      male
                                      twenty five
                                      asexual
                                      quick tempered, confident, pharmacophobic
                                      Jessie Sparrow

User Image
                                      ALEJANDRORODRIGUEZ

singer, model
                                      male
                                      twenty five
                                      pansexual
                                      flirtatious, sarcastic, blunt
                                      amore perfetto - -

User Image
                                      HAKIMWILSON.

actor, clothes designer
                                      male
                                      twenty six
                                      heterosexual
                                      rude, goofy, carefree
                                      kandutchie

User Image
                                      PETERSHOSTAKOVICH.

model, actor
                                      male
                                      twenty seven
                                      heterosexual
                                      flirtatious, complacent, secretive
                                      indie pop queen sophie

FIRSTLAST.

occupation(s)
                                      sexuality
                                      trait, trait, trait
                                      username

cakeeRESERVE

[imgleft]100 x 100 img- crop, no stretching.[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16]✼ [color=postingcolor]FIRST[/color]LAST.
                              [size=3]
                              [/size][size=10]occupation(s) [MAXIMUM OF 3. i.e. some celebs are singers + actresses]
                              age [BETWEEN LATE TEENS TO LATE TWENTIES.]
                              sexuality [ALL SEXUALITIES ARE WELCOME, HOWEVER! I DON'T WANT ALL THE GUYS TO BE GAY AND ALL THE GIRLS TO BE STRAIGHT.]
                              trait, trait, trait
                              username[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

cakeePROFILE

[align=center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/ftjaew.jpg[/img]
                              [size=3]
                              [/size][size=24]▬▬▬▬ [color=postingcolor][size=16][i]([/i][/size] [u][color=black][b]FIRST[/b]LAST.[/color][/u] [size=16][i])[/i][/size][/color][/size]
                              [size=9]NICKNAME(S)[color=white]cake[/color]GENDER[color=white]cake[/color]AGE[color=white]cake[/color]SEXUALITY[color=white]cake[/color]CITY HE/SHE LIVES IN (MUST BE IN CALI; AREAS LIKE BEVERLY HILLS AND L.A.)[/align]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=postingcolor][b]BIOGRAPHY[/b][/color]:tab:biography here. at least two paragraphs; remember to tell how they started their career, etc. and please, no sob stories. if you're going to make him or her be an orphan, at least be original. third person.

[color=postingcolor][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]:tab:personality here. at least one paragraph. third person.

[color=postingcolor][b]LIKES[/b][/color]:tab:at least three. third person. (i.e. people who are nice to HER, as opposed to people who are nice to ME.)

[color=postingcolor][b]DISLIKES[/b][/color]:tab:at least three. third person.

[color=postingcolor][b]STRENGTHS[/b][/color]:tab:at least one, maximum of three. if your character is a singer, don't put singing in here, because that's obvious. put in a strength that isn't obvious. third person.

[color=postingcolor][b]WEAKNESSES[/b][/color]:tab:at least two. third person.[/size]

did you just make some s**t up hear some juicy gossip?
                                      shoot me a pm and title it, "did you hear?" remember, this is hollywood.
                                      obviously, s**t's gonna go down. i'll throw in some crap that magazines
                                      and paparazzi make up to stir up some drama, occasionally.

★ friends tab ↮ mutual dislike tab ↬ dislike tab ⇉ crush
                                      ⇄ mutual crush tab ♥ dating tab ♡ friends with benefits

first name tab SYMBOL tab first name

the bulletin board. basically, a list of projects in the entertainment industry.
                                      say your character is an actress and looking for a movie to be in. here's
                                      the place she should sign up. all you have to do is send me a pm (no specific
                                      title) and let me know which role you want your character to have. it's first
                                      come, first serve. so once i give you the okay, you've got the role, and your
                                      character has automatically passed the audition (just pretend the audition
                                      actually happened). easy? awesome.

TODAY

tab thursday, may twenty-ninth

TIME

tab ten thirty in the morning

WEATHER

tab sunny, slightly breezy, hot, a clear sky
                                      tab about seventy degrees fahrenheit

EVENTS

tab a brunch is being held by all of the celebrities' managers. everyone
                                      tab is invited; right now everyone is getting ready and some are starting to arrive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff