Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Yukari's Commerce Hub!:

I shall list what I am selling, buying/questing, and have bounties on! I am looking to sell a lot of stuff and clear out my inventory. So feel free to give a glance to my inventory and post any offers.
Feel free to recommend things and discuss with me! I am very easy-going.
Please note that I am patient with some things and hasty with others, and that if I buy/sell it is 50% my choice and 50% yours.

Selling:
Willing to work with platinum or trades(especially if you have wishlist stuff).

Ghost status: Active
Number: 36553045
I will try to keep a list up on the second post of things that get asked for I am not selling, but mostly things I am wearing are off-limits, monochrome things, and things that match the shades of red and purple on my avatar. Even if this applies feel free to ask, I am easy and have no life really so I am usually lurking.

My Market Place Store, If you don't like the prices please message me(I am bad at pricing), I usually am agreeable unless I am rushing a quest, which then I will reluctantly agree(especially if you are personally interested in the item)

Platinum stock Currently: 197K as of 13:46 2/19/2021

Buying:
Currently Questing:
Hive MindUser Image
Madoka Magica: Kyubey User Image
Sightless Seer's InfernoUser Image
Team Aekea Street DyeUser Image

Wishlist Status: Updated as of 2/19/2021

Bounties: (Bounties JUST to find a trade for me!)
Hive MindUser Image

Warning: I am not very good at economics and only recently returned to Gaia. I tend to be generous, so if something you are looking for is under 8K there is a decent chance I will give it for free.

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Selling
This is what I am selling(either now, or in the future.) I will consider bartering, haggling, and simply donations. Please note if I can get a better deal and we have not made any arrangements I shall take the better deal(like MP)

Don't forget to check my My Market Place Store

Ghost Inventory Number: 36553045
I will try to keep a list up on the second post of things that get asked for I am not selling, but mostly things I am wearing are off-limits, monochrome things, and things that match the shades of red and purple on my avatar. Even if this applies feel free to ask, I am easy and have no life really so I am usually lurking.
Managing my inventory so I can arrange for items beyond a certain page are all up for offers, will take awhile

Freebies: If its under 8K there is a fair chance I may just donate it to you (almost guaranteed for anything under 3K)

Asked, and not selling:
None yet.

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Buying
Things I am buying! Feel free to look at my Wishlist for things not listed.
-Feel free to recommend things I might like or need for my outfit!
-Please look at Rei Ameino's wishlist as well since I love getting her things.
-Also feel free to recommend gifts for her as well!
I tend to be impulsive and gullible and have a hard time saying no, so feel free to exploit me for my weaknesses.
-Evolving Items I do not care what generation they are.

Currently Questing:
Hive MindUser Image
Madoka Magica: Kyubey User Image
Sightless Seer's InfernoUser Image
Team Aekea Street DyeUser Image

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Bounties
Some items are not on the market place! So for some items I desperately want to find a deal I search forums and people directly for.
So here is how my bounties work: I have sort of bounties on them. Am willing to negotiate, but keep in mind I still need money to work with.
-To take a bounty, let me know you have found someone willing to trade the item, and then we negotiate a price before you get us in contact. For clarity please tell me that you want to claim a trade bounty.
-I will pay you after I trade with the person, or if the trade is canceled I will still offer you a finder's fee.

Current Bounties:
Hive MindUser Image

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100