Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stargazer

Taking offers on:
- Newly Released: ONYX MEDAL!!! emotion_awesome
HB: Gold Medal + Lucifer's Wings + Ports + Michael's Wings + Beelzebub'w Wings + Mini Angel Wings.

- Platinum Medal HB: 900bil

- Black Bear Hat - HB:

Buying Rainbow Ticket = 7.5T + 1 Recolor

I GOT MY TICKET AND SUBMITTED MY IDEA! I HOPE IT'S ACCEPTED!

Minimum increase in bid needs to be 50bil in order for you to become HB

Original Noob

sell me a medal for 500b emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Genius

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Stargazer

gaia_diamond

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
okokokok

950b + d tail
<3

Fortuitous Phantom

ADiTaMi
Kyasuri
ADiTaMi
Kyasuri

Also tell me how that "fully functional adult" thing goes xd I'm still working on that hahahahaha heart heart heart
I'm not sure I'll ever be a fully functional adult but hey fake it till you make it.
Ppppffffftttt heart tru dat

Also you have items? f***ing sweet!! You never mentioned that surprised I had no idea til I was reading the announcement xd congrats! It's super sweet heart
Oh yeah, the Black Bear Hat and the Onyx Medal. heart
Super snazzy 3nodding heart I dunno what I'd do if I ever got my hands on any kind of ticket... Probably why I haven't tried to get one. Though I'd like to make a ghost item, that'd be awesome xd
Did you already have an idea when you had the tickets? Or didja hafta think about it? heart

Stargazer

emotion_dowant

Stargazer

Kyasuri
ADiTaMi
Kyasuri
ADiTaMi
Kyasuri

Also tell me how that "fully functional adult" thing goes xd I'm still working on that hahahahaha heart heart heart
I'm not sure I'll ever be a fully functional adult but hey fake it till you make it.
Ppppffffftttt heart tru dat

Also you have items? f***ing sweet!! You never mentioned that surprised I had no idea til I was reading the announcement xd congrats! It's super sweet heart
Oh yeah, the Black Bear Hat and the Onyx Medal. heart
Super snazzy 3nodding heart I dunno what I'd do if I ever got my hands on any kind of ticket... Probably why I haven't tried to get one. Though I'd like to make a ghost item, that'd be awesome xd
Did you already have an idea when you had the tickets? Or didja hafta think about it? heart
I had to think about it. When I emailed I either wanted a polar bear hat or a black bear hat but I was told a white grizzly was coming out so I'd have to go with the black. By the time I got a response I was more into the grizzly anyway. The medal, I just wanted red and black and silver. ninja

Stargazer

zaay
okokokok

950b + d tail
<3
No thank you. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers