Gold 0.69047619047619 69.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT: 07/22/2016

IF I OWE ANYONE GG FOR THEIR MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE PM ME. THE REFUND WILL BE DONE IN ITEMS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, YOU'LL GET MORE THAN THE REFUND'S WORTH JUST INCASE.

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you're here, you are probably interested in joining the luxurious, exclusive VIP club of my original store thread "BIG SALE".
I welcome you here, and invite you to join us and get a variety of discounts, benefits, gifts and a lot more surprises for a very cheap monthly fee.

The store has two kinds of VIP Club memberships:

User Image The Silver Club Card User Image

User ImageThe Gold Club CardUser Image

Why Wait? Join in today, and enjoy a heaven of low prices!

Joining Form

[align=center]Username: (Fill username here)

Date of Birth: (Day and Month only, please, in the following format; DD/MM)

Membership Wanted: (Write Silver or Gold, depends on what you want to join)

Paying until: (Write until what month you wish to pay for, Month and Year only in the following format: MM/YYYY)

Rules: (Write 'I accept the rules' if you read all the rules and understand them)

Other: (If you have any questions, any requests etc., you cab type them here. If you have none, leave this section empty)[/align]

Rules and Q&A is at the bottom post (5th post)

Don't forget to subscribe to keep up with updates!

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200

User Image The Silver Club Card User Image

gaia_gaiagold Monthly Fee: 1.5 Billion per month (1,500,000,000 GG) gaia_gaiagold

What do I get?

gaia_diamond A useable IMG link of your membership card to post on signature or to present with every purchase request

gaia_diamond A one-time welcome gift (Equipable Human / Animal item, depends on the avatar you join with) worth between 1 - 3 Billion (AMP)

gaia_diamond Access to purchase exclusive Club Only bundles

gaia_diamond 10% discount on Weekly Bundles (in BIG SALE thread)

gaia_diamond 15% discount on Permanent Grab Bags (in BIG SALE thread)

gaia_diamond One free item worth over 500 Million (AMP) with every big trade* (in BIG SALE thread)

gaia_diamond A yearly birthday gift (Equipable Human / Animal item, depends on the avatar you join with) worth between 1 - 3 Billion (AMP) on birthday date

gaia_diamond 3% discount per purchase** from MamaEvil's Marketplace Store

* Big trade = A trade of 10 items or above
** Per purchase does not mean per item. Per purchase = per all items you wish to buy per
request

How do I join?

You must fill the form above (see first post) and send it to MamaEvil under the title:
"BIG SALE membership request"

After approved, you must send a labeled trade titled:
"Monthly Fee for (Enter relevant month + year here) - Silver"

Once trade is done, you will recieve your membership card IMG link to your mailbox and will be added to the members' list.

Members of Silver Card (with DOB)

gaia_diamond Your_Destiny_Awaits : DOB - 10/12
Expiration Date: 06/16

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200

User ImageThe Gold Club CardUser Image

gaia_gaiagold Monthly Fee: 3 Billion per month (3,000,000,000 GG) gaia_gaiagold

What do I get?

gaia_star A useable IMG link of your membership card to post on signature or to present with every purchase request

gaia_star A one-time welcome gift (Equipable Human / Animal item, depends on the avatar you join with) worth between 2 - 4 Billion (AMP)

gaia_star Access to purchase exclusive Club Only bundles

gaia_star Access to purchase exclusive Gold Club only bundle

gaia_star 20% discount on Weekly Bundles (in BIG SALE thread)

gaia_star 25% discount on Permanent Grab Bags (in BIG SALE thread)

gaia_star One free item worth over 800 Million (AMP) with every big trade* (in BIG SALE thread)

gaia_star A yearly birthday gift (Equipable Human / Animal item, depends on the avatar you join with) worth between 2 - 4 Billion (AMP) on birthday date

gaia_star 5% discount per purchase** from MamaEvil's Marketplace Store

* Big trade = A trade of 10 items or above
** Per purchase does not mean per item. Per purchase = per all items you wish to buy per
request

How do I join?

You must fill the form above (see first post) and send it to MamaEvil under the title:
"BIG SALE membership request"

After approved, you must send a labeled trade titled:
"Monthly Fee for (Enter relevant month + year here) - Gold"

Once trade is done, you will recieve your membership card IMG link to your mailbox and will be added to the members' list.

Members of Gold Card (with DOB)

gaia_star (Donor) xXDauntingMistressXx : DOB - 08/07
Expiration date: 03/2017

gaia_star purple_lily4466 : DOB - 16/03
Expiration date: 01/2017

gaia_star wizard109 : DOB - 18/11
Expiration date: 06/2016

gaia_star Kizdrackeny : DOB - 10/12
Expiration date: 01/2017

gaia_star mttmettaton : DOB - 25/06
Expiration date: 07/2016

gaia_star (Donor) SlendyJack: DOB - 28/09

gaia_star P a x x e: DOB - 03/05

gaia_star Natsuki Yoshiro: DOB - 28/12
Expiration date: 09/2016

gaia_star Aternu: DOB - 21/04

gaia_star (Donor) saskicheez: DOB - 28/06

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200

User Image Club Only Bundles User Image

2 Weekly Club Only Bundles in worthwhile prices, and 1 Weekly Gold Club Only bundle in a superb price!

Coming Soon

User Image MamaEvil's Userful Links User Image

BIG SALE store thread: Click Here

MamaEvil's Marketplace store: Click Here

MamaEvil's Art Request thread: Click Here

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200

The Rules

⚫ Follow Gaia's Rules and TOS

⚫ I am (MamaEvil) the ONLY moderator of this thread.

⚫ Do not Spam, Advertise, Beg, Flame, Scam etc.

⚫ Mules are forbidden from joining any club, or paying for membership for main account. You must use main account to do any sort of action in any club, and the card will only have your main account's username.

⚫ Treat others like you'd like them to treat you - and if this isn't fully understood, this means with respect.

⚫ You are more than welcome to chat in this thread or just bump it.

⚫ Once your membership's expiration date had passed and you did not pay beforehand for more months, your username will be deleted from the members' list and your card will no longer be valid for any purchases.

⚫ You cannot pay for more than a year of membership, in any club.

⚫ You cannot pass your membership to other gaians.

⚫ Want to cancel your membership? You must send me a PM titled
'Cancellation - BIG SALE customers' club'
Silver Club members - Will be given back a refund of 1 Billion per month they paid.
Gold Club members - Will be given back a refund of 2 Billion per month they paid.

Questions? Requests? Or just want to chat? You can PM me anytime. I will reply once I am online, and will do my best to help you.

Q&A

Q: This idea looks great! But what store thread does it belong to..?

A: It belongs to MamaEvil's store thread; "BIG SALE". Link is in the post above, 'MamaEvil's useful links'.

Q: What happens to members who disobey the rules?

A: Members who disobey the rules will be immediately removed from the members' list and their card will no longer be valid. They will not be given ANY refund. They will be added to the Blacklist, and will never be able to join any club until further notice. They will not be able to purchase in BIG SALE thread.

Q: Why is the membership so expensive?!

A: Because this is an exclusive opportunity meant to enable people to buy things for cheaper prices than the usual. In today's Gaia economy, things become expensive and tough to buy. This, in the eyes of many, seems like a very small price to pay to gain access to get discounts for already discounted items. It's like a membership in any store IRL, and not only this doesn't use real money to get cool items for cheap - but it pays off at the end.
If you can't afford it, I apologize before.

Q: I cancelled my membership, but I want to come back! Can I do that? What will I have to pay?

A: You can always renew your membership, even if you cancelled it. You will have to pay full price for however long you want your membership to last (up to a year as the rules dictate). Once you will follow the instructions of joining, you will once again be in the members' list and will be given a new card.

Q: Can the monthly fees change?

A: Yes, they can, and they will depend on Gaia economy movements. It can turn cheaper or more expensive. They will NOT change often and rarely at all, and members will not be required to fill the gap for months they already paid for.

Q: Can a member turn from Silver to Gold, or vice versa, if he wants to?

A: Yes, he can. But he will have to fill the fee gap (if one wants to move from Silver to Gold) OR will get a refund for the fee gap (if one wants to move from Gold to Silver). Members will only be able to change membership club once per half a year (6 months).

Q: When can't I cancel the membership?

A: You can't cancel a membership two weeks before an expiration date. Any cancellation request before that will be accepted.

Q: Can I gift you personally / donate money / donate items / assist the thread?

A: You most certainly can. I accept all kinds of donations, may it be in form of gaia money or items. You can send all trades and label them as donations to MamaEvil.
As for assisting the thread, I am a solo moderator for both this thread and the store thread "BIG SALE". But you can gladly report any violations of the rules to me via PMs, and I will take care of everything once I am online. You can also keep an eye out in the future in the 'Hiring' section

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff