Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following avis to be voted on (see below) do you think is the best looking male & female tektek warrior?

1. Flaming_Evil 0.75 75.0% [ 33 ]
2. xJanaLiizard 0.25 25.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image

(banner courtesy of I Wanna Brownie)

THE AVIS TO BE VOTED ON:
1. Flaming_Evil User ImageUser Image
2. xJanaLiizard User ImageUser Image

DISQUALIFIED/ELIMINATED:
1. C O P I R I G H T E D (disqualified for not submitting an entry)
2. dead passenger (disqualified for not submitting an entry)
3. geek-a-leak (disqualified for not submitting an entry)
4. I Wanna Brownie (eliminated in Stage 2)
5. Lystella (eliminated in Stage 3)
6. Mistr3ss Black (eliminated in Stage 4)
7. Radioactive Baby Zrr (eliminated in Stage 5)
8. DebDebD (eliminated in Stage 6)

INTRODUCTION
Welcome everyone to Tektek Warrior. Similar to the Japanese game show Ninja Warrior, this competition is for obtaining the honor and glory of being named the ultimate Tektek Warrior!!!!!

RULES FOR CONTESTANTS
1. This first ever Tektek Warrior competition will hopefully begin on August 18th (assuming there are enough competitors by that time)
2. The competition is now FULL and we are no longer accepting applicants.
3. There is NO FEE for entering this competition; however you must be on Gaiaonline at least once between Tuesday and Thursday of every week.
4. You will be asked to compete in 10 stages, each one with its own theme.
5. The new theme for each of the stages will be posted every Tuesday morning unless it needs to be pushed back due to a tiebreaker competition.
6. The 10 competitors will have until midnight on Thursday (at most 2 days) to submit their entry for the particular stage.
7. Competitors are to post their final version entries within this forum. If I happen to miss one, then please send me a PM to kindly remind me. You are also free to post some first drafts for feedback.
8. Failure to submit an entry for a particular stage without any good reason is grounds for disqualification.
10. Once all the entries have been submitted for a particular stage, the competitor to be eliminated will be determined by popular vote (see poll above). The competitor who receives the least amount of votes as of Monday @ 8:00 pm will be eliminated while the remaining competitors will move on to the next stage.
11. Should there be a tie for last place, there will be a small tie-breaker sub-competition. Those in the last place slot will have instead 2 days to design a tektek according to another theme and who stays and who goes will again be decided by popular vote.
12. At the end of the competition, the last competitor standing will have the honor and glory of being the Ultimate Tektek Warrior and receive a prize.

PRIZE: SD PLUS #213 OMGWHAT DOLL (NINJA VARIANT) (although, donations to help increase the prize pot are greatly welcome heart )

THEME FOR STAGE 6: TEKTEK WARRIOR!!

Comment: So, we're finally on the last stage and I thought I'd use something related to this thread's title as the last challenge. There are two requirements: 1) you must create two avis, one male and one female; and 2) each avi must be equipped with at least 2 weapons. Aside from that you are free to do whatever else you want with the avis. Good luck everyone! You have until Tuesday at midnight to send in your entry.

Lonely Hunter

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
Good luck.
I will try
What are the prizes for 1st place, 2nd place and so on?
Kit, can you post the items that girl's wearing on your top post? the one in purple. she looks neat I wanna try and cosplay her. biggrin
EvilAssassinLink
I will try

Cool and thank you. Please PM me with a sample avi if you still wish to join
MiscalculatedMistakes

Similar to the game show Ninja Warrior, the prize is obtaining the honor and glory of being named the ultimate Tektek Warrior! xd But in all seriousness, as of this moment, a prize is not in the budget for me, especially since I'm not charging an entry fee. Just thought it'd be fun to have a friendly competition biggrin

P.S. I'll be sending you a PM w/ the item list for the girl avi in my top post
we'll be needing 9 more competitors. feel free to invite some friends if they're interested biggrin
still need 9 more people biggrin
kitsunesama7
MiscalculatedMistakes

Similar to the game show Ninja Warrior, the prize is obtaining the honor and glory of being named the ultimate Tektek Warrior! xd But in all seriousness, as of this moment, a prize is not in the budget for me, especially since I'm not charging an entry fee. Just thought it'd be fun to have a friendly competition biggrin

P.S. I'll be sending you a PM w/ the item list for the girl avi in my top post

Ok, I changed my mind. There will be a prize after all. The last competitor standing at the end of this game will win an SD PLUS #213 OMGWHAT DOLL (NINJA VARIANT). However, this is contingent on getting more competitors. If we do not have enough then this competition will sadly have to be cancelled sad
I'll join!
*sends entry forum*
kitsunesama7
we'll be needing 9 more competitors. feel free to invite some friends if they're interested biggrin

O.o I'll get my friend to join!

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'll join, too. Thanks, flaming!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers