Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _Klainercurrently: OPEN && HIRING!

Hello my name is Lizzy and welcome to my free tek tek shop
                  I hope you stop in and think of ordering ,it would be much appreciated
                  x g l a s s PETALS is the lovely person who made this lovely thread
                  you should order from her sometime c:
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _Klainercustomer: RULES

Please respect everyone in this shop and follow gaias TOS
                  Please be literate when chatting or ordering
                  Please be specific with your order,we appreciate some creative freedom,but give us an idea please
                  Feedback is encouraged with every attempt
                  DO NOT RUSH US!
                  Do not complain or beg,there is no reason to/also NO STEALING ANY AVATARS
                  Have fun,and chat with us please

Lizzy-Number one _Klaineremployee: RULES

Be respectful to me and any customer as well as following the gaia TOS
                  You have the right to decline an order if you have a good reason for doing it
                  Let me know if you are gonna be away from the shop for long periods of time
                  You must be active in the thread,if you don't you will be given a single warning ,then you will be fired
                  DO NOT STEAL ANY ALREADY MADE AVATARS ,THEN SAY YOU MADE THEM
                  You may update your samples anytime,just pm me with the new samples

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxLizzy-Number one_Klainer: AVAILABLE
                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ Semi-clutter,unique and themed avatars,and female avatars
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉Male avatars,lots of clutter,and price limits under 3 mil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxx-xAireka-Wolfzx-: AVAILABLE
                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ Females, cute, over 2mil avis but also in the 1mils, semi-clutter, two or more colors.
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉Males, under 1mil, bloody, sexy (sometimes), rally, 1 color

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxsilent hart : AVAILABLE
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ semi-clutter, 3+ color schemes or so, elegance, sexy, stories, themes and males
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉Under 1mil, Limited on price ranges of 100k, sometimes hipster but I think I'm improving, and rally

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  more here

xxxxxxxxxFlying Snitch : AVAILABLE
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ Semi-Clutter, Clutter, Neon, 500k+, 2 - 4 color`s, Matching
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉Males, under 1mil, Some Theme`s (ie. Gore, Super Kawaii.) , Extreme Clutter. I wanna improve on working theme`s into my avi`s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxKirisuka: HIATUS
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ OBSCURE ITEMS, clutter, 3+ colors, layering, textures, and themes. I try to abide by my old AT habits, e.g. avoiding excessive, repeated use of the same item in a single avatar
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉REALISM, facial expressions, cute avatars, and male bases. I'm still unfamiliar with the newer (Jan 2011~June 2012) items, because I was on hiatus when they were released. Please bear with me as I reacquaint myself

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxInnocent Roses : HIATUS
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ Two-three colours, simplistic, semi-clutter, themes, well stocked enviros
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉Four or more colours (includes rainbow), extremely small budgets, super well-matched,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

whale you sea: HIATUS
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ female avatars, simple to cluttered, layering , 2-3 colors, pastel - light colors (occasionally dark colors, but it'll take time)
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉male avatars, dark avatars

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-imagineee: HIATUS
                  STRENGTHS▉▉ females, using unique colours, layering, matching, high budgets.
                  WEAKNESSES▉▉simplicity, realistic avatars, uber low budgets, anything strange & out-of-the-ordinary.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _Klainercustomer: ORDER FORMS

These are to be copied and pasted into a new post on the main thread. Please fill it out with as
                  much detail as possible and remove only the parts in parentheses!

[img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn406/XarkAngl917X/believeorder.png[/img][list][list][list][size=18][color=white] x x x x x x x x x x x x[/color][color=#f77960]♔ HEY! ORDER FOR[/color][/size] [quote="employeeusername"][/quote]
                  [size=10][color=#f77960][b]USERNAME[/b][/color]: (your username)
                  [color=#f77960][b]INVENTORY LINK?[/b][/color]: (if you would like us to use your inventory, link us to it!)
                  [color=#f77960][b]BASE?[/b][/color]: (would you rather us use one of your bases to start out with?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]BUDGET?[/b][/color]: (what is the maximum/minimum price for your avatar?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]THEME[/b][/color]: (girly, dark, gothic, white? cluttered, simple, semi-cluttered?)

[color=#f77960][b]COLORS[/b][/color]: (what colors would you like to have on your avatar? any colors you hate or dislike?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]MUST-HAVE ITEMS[/b][/color]: (do you have any particular items you would like to have on your avatar?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]DISLIKED ITEMS[/b][/color]: (do you have any particular items you would like us to avoid using?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]EYES[/b][/color]: (what color? what style? item? n/a?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]HAIR[/b][/color]: (length? color? style? item? n/a?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]MOUTH[/b][/color]: (style? item? n/a?)

[color=#f77960][b]COMMENTS[/b][/color]: (anything else you would like to specify on for your order?)

[color=#f77960][b]ANY TIPS?[/b][/color]: (we'd appreciate it!)
                  [/size][/list][/list][/list]

Lizzy-Number one _Klaineremployee: APPLICATIONS

Interested in being an employee? Copy and paste the code into a new private message to me,
                  Lizzy-Number one _Klainer. Be truthful and honest when filling out the form and make sure the
                  samples are made from your own work, not stolen from others.

[size=14]I'D LIKE TO WORK AT [b]BELIEVE[/b], a free Tektek Shop![/size]
                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#F77960]▉[/color][color=#F77C64]▉[/color][color=#F78069]▉[/color][color=#F7846E]▉[/color][color=#F78872]▉[/color][color=#F88C77]▉[/color][color=#F8907C]▉[/color][color=#F89480]▉[/color][color=#F89885]▉[/color][color=#F99C8A]▉[/color][color=#F9A08E]▉[/color][color=#F9A493]▉[/color][color=#F9A898]▉[/color][color=#FAAC9C]▉[/color][color=#FAB0A1]▉[/color][color=#FAB4A6]▉[/color][color=#FAB8AA]▉[/color][color=#FBBCAF]▉[/color][color=#FBBFB4]▉[/color][color=#FBC3B8]▉[/color][color=#FBC7BD]▉[/color][color=#FBCBC2]▉[/color][color=#FCCFC6]▉[/color][color=#FCD3CB]▉[/color][color=#FCD7D0]▉[/color][color=#FCDBD4]▉[/color][color=#FDDFD9]▉[/color][color=#FDE3DE]▉[/color][color=#FDE7E2]▉[/color][color=#FDEBE7]▉[/color][color=#FEEFEC]▉[/color][color=#FEF3F0]▉[/color][color=#FEF7F5]▉[/color][color=#FEFBFA]▉[/color]
                  [size=11][color=#f77960][b]MY NAME IS:[/b][/color] (Username and any nicknames)
                  [color=#f77960][b]I AM AVAILABLE:[/b][/color] (When are you available? Give us your timezone, as well.)
                  [color=#f77960][b]MY STRENGTHS:[/b][/color] (When it comes to tekteking, what are you skilled at?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]MY WEAKNESSES:[/b][/color] (When it comes to tekteking, what are you weak at? What do you want to improve?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]MY PURPOSE?:[/b][/color] (Earn gold? Practice? State your reason for wanting to work here!)
                  [color=#f77960][b]EXPERIENCE:[/b][/color] (What experience do you have in tekteking/managing a shop?)
                  [color=#f77960][b]MY EXAMPLES:[/b][/color] (Give us at least five examples, links or images. These examples must be original and made by YOU)[/size]

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _Klainershop: ANNOUNCEMENTS

7/27/12 ♥ The shop was opened!
                  7/27/12 ♥ booiscaredjoo is our first customer c:
                  7/27/12 ♥ silent hart and -xAireka-Wolfzx- join the team c:
                  7/28/12 ♥ Flying snitch joins the team c:
                  7/29/12 ♥ Kirisuka & Innocent Roses joins the team
                  7/29/12 ♥ whale you sea joins the team!
                  8/1/12 ♥ -imagineee joins the team!

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _Klainershop: CUSTOMERS

Any users with a next to their name has tipped us!

• booiscaredjoo
                  • The Last Dragomir
                  • Kirbince
                  • peritardis
                  • hello sweet tea
                  • Kumatora-san
                  • Reminicsing

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _Klainershop: CONTESTS

Page Poster
                      Be the first one to post on page 10
                      ████ PRIZE ██ 20k

Generator
                      Generate a number from 0-100 and get 20
                      ████ PRIZE ██ 50k

Lizzy-Number one _Klainercontest: WINNERS

NONE YET~
xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _KlainerLINKING: IN
                  User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/a-free-tek-tek-shop-u-c/t.81329687/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn406/XarkAngl917X/believe88.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/a-free-tek-tek-shop-u-c/t.81329687/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn406/XarkAngl917X/believe200.gif[/img][/URL]

Lizzy-Number one _KlainerLINKING: OUT

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xxUser Image

Lizzy-Number one _KlainerWHITE: LIST

x g l a s s PETALS credit for making the thread layout (graphics and coding!)

All employees For working here~

booiscaredjoo For being our first customer

Lizzy-Number one _KlainerBLACK: LIST

None,it should stay that way~

xxUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points