Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote for your favorite theme

winter 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 10 ]
summer 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
spring 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
autumn 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
we'll give you an item and you'll have to work with it to make it pretty ^^ 0.46938775510204 46.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
This poll closed on May 4, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 111 112 113 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Good day mate! My name is Reso, and welcome to our spectacular tektek competition. Here you will make the best tekteks you have ever made before for the grand prize, which I say is extremely huge. Look at the third post for entry details. Our competition will consist of rounds and anyone can enter. Continued in the second post(Smarty's post)... Before I end this thank you all who enter and I wish you luck!
User Image
Hi there! I'm Smarty and also the owner of this contest. This is our very first huge tektek competition. We have both worked very hard to finally prepare this competition. We hope that many will enter because this is what the competition is for. Please enter and stick around to chat or make new friends. Also please don't quit halfway in the contest. Reso and I would not want that to happen. Well thank you for entering and good luck! May the best win!
User Image
R u l e s : 1. Respect the judges 2. Do not steal other tekteks 3. Post all creations in the thread 4. Submit all entries by due date 5. Follow the topic given 6. Do not throw negative comments at other contestants 7. Do not PM judges 8. Do not profile comment judges 9. No bribes 10. No spamming/page stretching 11. No nudity on tektek 12. PG 13 language/pictures 12. Do not complain about your score 13. Follow the TOS

E n t r y D e t a i l s : There is no entry fee, it is free. All you need to do is post your creation in the thread by the due date. There will be several round and an unknown amount of people will be eliminated. Once you are eliminated you will not be able to compete any more. If you are wondering where the entry form is, then there is none. It is very simple, if you have any questions post it in the thread.

☮
I apologize if this is hard to read, but if you cannot read it please tell me and I will PM you the different version. I'm using this format because it matches.
User Image

J u d g e s : 1. SmartyExpo 2. x-resonance 3. Undecided 4. (Guest Judge)

A p p l i c a n t s (This order does not reflect your score or standings)

cutiemarie101
AdDicted2BoBa
WintersGhost
Telepathos
Rhaetic
Desdemonyx
Virtual Aids

(A P P L I C A N T S eligible to participate in round 4)

User Image
A n n o u n c e m e n t s : 3/5/10 Working on thread 3/5/10 Decided that contestants must do both a male and female tektek 3/5/10 Selecting Judges 3/5/10 Thread open 3/6/10 Do not make up your own gods/goddesses 3/6/10 Prize has been raised 3/6/10 Banner was created by Kiss 3/6/10 If you make a male and female avi you will get 3 extra points 3/7/10 Preliminary Round ended 3/7/10 All last minute edits due by Tuesday
User Image

P O I N T S totalled from your best tektek from the last round is as seen on page 105
User Image
P r i z e s :
1. 600k or more
(might be an item)
2. Not decided yet
3. 5k and any type
of art from Reso

☮All donations will go straight to the prizes!
User Image

coming soon~
User Image

R O U N D F O U R
This theme is about baldness...Yes I know a tad bit hilarious for a theme. Well are you ready to see the tekteks we have provided for this theme?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ok so here are your lovely bases and do you know why there are a total of seven? Well you will each be assigned to one! Some will get the ones they desire and some will not. Your object is to make the avatar attractive without covering the items provided and covering the entire head with a large hat or wig, ANY type of hair added on the head is NOT allowed!!!
Now let's reveal the bases that are assigned to you.

Virtual Aids: Base 5
Cutie Marie: Base 7
Addicted2Boba: Base 6
Winters Ghost: Base 4
Desdemonyx: Base 3
Rhaetic: Base 1
Telepathos: Base 2
User Image

G r o u p s :
1. pockygirldead, Ep1k_I0z3r, huge_diamond wahmbulance
2. Eiki Kiwi, KissLikeYouWantIt_x, DirtyDishes wahmbulance
3. I Approve This Message, ghost reflection, MachaFaoi wahmbulance
4. Virtual Aids, Megumi_Nyoko, JoShI3 Kun wahmbulance
5. fire_and_ice_dragoness, Forever_Starz, dark_death_whisper wahmbulance
6. HalpHarryAteMySTBs, Myrtlee, x_zelDeni_x wahmbulance
7. xXSaturn_MidnightXx, Colorfulx Vampire Kisses, Beauty of Annihalation wahmbulance
8. Winters Ghost, iiRazzmatazz, xantoinettepwnsyoux wahmbulance
9. babyblueayumi, neonsox4u, nicky_shmicky wahmbulance
10. L u u w e e z, Tainted Prince Rose, Amazing Cereal wahmbulance
11. Ravenouss, Dawns_Stars145, Neon_Raiinbowz wahmbulance
12. AdDicted2BoBaXx, iierica, cutiemarie101 wahmbulance
13. telepathos, Luly_NA, iiMisty_kunii wahmbulance
14. Candy V o m i c i d e, xXxMorganLeFayxXx, xXSilverAnimeXx wahmbulance
15. dommiesgrl, MCYX, BRIGHTnSHINEY wahmbulance
16. zxXloveLESSxXZ, Lady Sybelle, Deathless Blood wahmbulance
17. Goddess of Ilegal Muffins, bluecherry, Chihiro Blood wahmbulance
19. Lady Vivy, Blushing Apple, babs27 wahmbulance
20. Catalina Rynia, II Hobo Domo II, GazetteE Reita-Chan wahmbulance