this place is a tektek shoppe.

WE PROVIDE SOPHISTICATED, TRENDY, AND UNIQUE TEKTEKS
          free of charge!
          Feel free to stay as long as you like.
          Chat with us! We enjoy the company.

You are welcome to came back anytime you wish ;
                          we at Oh So Beautiful, are here to make

you look fabulous. ♥

{ INTRO / ANNOUNCEMENTS / RULES / EMPLOYEES / FORMS / AFFILIATES / CONTESTS / TRICKS / ACCOUNT / OPEN }
          User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

{ INTRO / ANNOUNCEMENTS / RULES / EMPLOYEES / FORMS / AFFILIATES / CONTESTS / TRICKS / ACCOUNT / OPEN }
User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

THREAD RULES
                        • Obey the Gaia Terms of Service.
                        • Do not steal the Tekteks shown in this shop. Anything at all in that matter.
                        • Be patient.
                        • Be literate.
                        • No page stretching.
                        • No advertising.
                        • No quoting of the first page.
                        • Please do not ask of tektekers to take their samples as your avatar

ORDERING RULES
                        • Again, be patient.
                        • Don't be too vague; give use something to work with.
                        • Do not be afraid to criticize the Tektek, we are here to satisfy!
                        • Do not order from everyone, be specific on who you want to be tekteked by.
                        • Do not Pm any orders unless told otherwise. (By Requested tekteker)

TEKTEKER RULES
                        • Be polite.
                        • Employees must be active. (Post &&Chat frequently.)
                        • You have the right to decline an order. (With a good reason of course.)
                        • Inform me ahead of time when you will be unable to be online.
                        • No mindless bumping. Please converse.
                        • Do not even try to attempt an order stating that they want "Everyone" to complete it.
                        • Fail to follow these rules, &&I will not hesitate to fire you.

User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

KEY HERE!
                                USERNAME HIATUS STATUS! extra samples
                                xxxxxavaiablility hours
                                xxxxx Strengths
                                xxxxx Weaknesses
                                [img of examples]

DESIGNER BOTOX PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN ORDERING x
                                xxxxxavailable AFTER SCHOOL HOURS from 6:OO PM - 1O:OO PM
                                xxxxx Layering, Clutter, Organized clutter, Matching, Simple, Themes;; (Steampunk, Cute, Goth, ETC.)
                                xxxxx Low price limits.
                                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image, User Image

COPPOLA / COPPA x
                                xxxxxavailable at least once or twice a week (no specific time/days
                                xxxxx layers, matching, evenly contributed colors on avatar
                                xxxxx a whole bunch of details, low price limits, too many colors (ESPECIALLY this. 1-3 colors is okay
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x___S T A R F R U i T S OPEN -
                                xxxxxavaiablility hours 3: OO-6 : OO PM and 9: OO-1O: OO

xxxxx females, cute, pink, layering 3-4 colors
                                xxxxx males, too many colors, goth,
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TRANQUILIZATION
                                Extra Samples

xxxxxavailablility: MOSTLY WEEKENDS
                                xxxxx Layering, color balance, matching, moderate body clutter, unusual color schemes, many colors at once

xxxxx Low price limits, some complex themes, small number of colors (if no shade variation allowed)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GLAYA (Rina)
                                xxxxxWhenever my classes are not in session (will post times when I have a set schedule)
                                xxxxx Females, males, layering, many colors, using gold, any price limit, using skirts
                                xxxxx Themes (ex: punk, steampunk, goth)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOST RETORT-
                                xxxxxavailable most days, afternoons/evenings
                                xxxxx clutter, semi-clutter, unusual colors and combos, 4-5 colors, skins, budgets
                                xxxxx non-explicit requests,cosplay

User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

APPLICATION FORM
                        HIRING
                        please PM me all application forms
                        [size=10]
                        [color=#6B242D][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [[size=15][url=urlhere][color=#A6976E]extra samples?[/color][/url][/size]
                        [color=white]xxxxx[/color]availablility hours
                        [color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=8][color=#CDC0B0]✔[/color] Strengths[/size]
                        [color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=8][color=#CDC0B0]✘[/color] Weaknesses[/size]
                        [img of examples][/size]

ORDERING FORM
                        please post all ordering forms in the thread
                        ACCEPTING ORDERS
                        [list][list][list][imgleft]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/ohsobeautifulside.png[/imgleft]
                        [size=24][color=#815353]make me beautiful![/color] [color=#A6976E]♥[/color][/size]
                        [size=10][b][color=#8A726B][color=#6B242D]Username :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Base[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Skin tone :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Eyes[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Color :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Hair[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Color :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Colors[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Requested :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Colors[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Liked :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Items[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Liked :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Items[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Requested :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Items[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Hated :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Wanted[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Tekteker :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Posted[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] PM'ed :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Price[/color] / [color=#CDC0B0] Limit :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]Theme :[/color][/b]
                        [b][color=#6B242D]tips ♥[/color] :[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

LINK US!
                              User Image
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room//t.58389317/][IMG]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/ohsobeautifullink.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room//t.58389317/][IMG]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/ohsobeautifullink2.png[/IMG][/url]

AFFILIATES!
                              only accepting banners from shops we've interacted with
                              User Image User Image User Image
                                    User Image User Image

xxx

AND SPECIAL THANKS!
                                        User Image
                                        *WHISTLES for making the thread layout!

User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

s i d e c o n t e s t s
              CAN YOU GUESS THIS ITEM?
              In this contest, you will read a description of one of the numerous items on Gaia.
              All that you have to basically do is guess the item I am trying to describe.
              Every one has Two chances to guess the item, and that's all.
              Good luck and have fun!
              // TO BE UPDATED.

B U M P BUMP B U M P.
              The first person to reach 5O bumps, will recive art from DESIGNER BOTOX.
              First person to reach 1OO bumps, will recive art from DESIGNER BOTOX, & COPPOLA.
              First person to reach 2OO bumps, will recive art from DESIGNER BOTOX, COPPOLA, x___S T A R F R U i T S, T OO T E D, and LINDSETA
              DO NOT mindlessley bump, converse with the members while you bump.
              NUMBER YOUR BUMPS. Members will be keeping check, don't try to cheat.
              You MUST state which contest you're entering. 5O, 1OO, or 2OO. You may NOT attempt each all at once.
              Art examples?
              DESIGNER BOTOX. COPPOLA. x___S T A R F R U i T S. T OO T E D . LINDSETA

User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

TODAY'S TOPIC / REVERSIBLE BRACELETS
                                                    They just don't layer.

REVERISBLE BRACELET'S. IT'S A COMMON LAYERING MISTAKE SEEN IN MANY TEKTEKS.
                                  FOR THEY DO NOT LAYER NICLEY WITH MANY OTHER ITEMS, FROM OTHER BRACELET'S TO RANDOM ITEMS THROUGHOUT GAIA.
                                  THE EMPLOYEE'S OF OH SO BEAUTIFUL DECIDED TO CREATE A LITTLE LIST, OF ALL THE ITEMS THAT DON'T HAPPEN TO LAYER CORRECTLY WITH THE REVERSIBLE BRACELETS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
                                  ALL OTHER COLORS FOR THESE ITEMS APPLY. THIS LIST WILL CONTINUE TO GROW!

OO1//User Image OO2//User Image OO3// User Image OO4//User Image OO5//User Image OO6// User Image OO7//User Image OO8//User Image

OO1//Red And Maroon Reversible Bracelets, Egyptian Gold Bracelet
                              OO2//Rose And Pink Reversible Bracelets, Iced Sugarplum Puff Sleeves.
                              OO3//Brown And Black Reversible Bracelets, White Polar Expedition Pile Jacket.
                              OO4//Aqua And Blue Reversible Bracelets, Pearls.
                              OO5//Orange And Yellow Reversible Bracelets, Yellow Inflatable Water Wings.
                              OO6//Light Grey And Grey Reversible Bracelets, Happy Capsule.
                              OO7//Green And Emerald Reversible Bracelets, Black and Gold Oversized Bangles.
                              OO8//Green And Emerald Reversible Bracelets, Black Floral Print Hobo Bag.

User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxvisit!

VISIT THE OFFICIAL 𝔒ʜ ʂѳ 𝔅еӑυϯȉғυʅ TEKTEK SHOPPE ACCOUNT.
                      Like'd your tektek? COMMENT US, on our SHOP, EMPLOYEE'S, and TEKTEKS.
                      A little behind? CHECK OUT OUR JOURNAL, for past CONTEST, AVATAR TIPS and TRICKS, ANNOUNCEMTS, and more!
                      Also, daily journal reply's from OUR EMPOLYEES.
                      UPDATED DAILY, don't for get to check it out!

User Image

Bearisuu's Husband

User Image
Welcome !
    From the members of, Oh So Beautiful.

Original Gaian

GOOD LUCK
:'D

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
Make me beautiful
Username:: Cellular Banana Phone
Base • Skin tone :: Fourth on the female bases
Eyes • Color :: Any colour/style you like
Hair • Color :: Short - medium long, any colour
Colors • Requested :: None
Colors • Liked :: Brown, Black, blue, white
Items • Liked :: Wonderland, triple demon horns, dark halo, egyptian gold anklets and bracelets, doll ears, heart eye patch, coraline button eyes, and puppy ears (exculde the price if you pick any of these please)
Items • Requested :: Either puppy ears or doll ears
Items • Hated :: Anything green or orange
Wanted • Tekteker :: all metal no settle
Posted • PM'ed :: Posted please
Price • Limit :: 300 k
Theme :: Cute or creepy
tips ♥ :: 2000 k if I like it (which I know I will) or 1000 if I don't[/size

Bearisuu's Husband

Miss Moka;

Hello, hun. c:
        Welcome!

silas203;