20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#55372d
#982a20

User Image

angelsatdawnangelsSO FAR TO GO TO REACH ABSOLU TION
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnangelsatadawni t ` s . g o t t e n . u n d e r n e a t h . m y . s k i n .
angelsatBESIDEMYSELFIJUDGEMYCONDITION ▬▬▬ ✗✗
I`M STILL AFRAID OF GHOSTS THAT CAN SEE ME MY SANITY MY SOUL RUNS THIN angelsatdawnlalalaformat
I`M STILL AFRAID OF GHOSTS THAT CAN SEE ME MY SANITY MY SOUL RUNS THIN angelsatdawnlalalaformat

first wordtetxtxtxtx

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#3c3c3e
#9d797d
#824b3f

User Image

angelsatdawtoday`s another ⇉⇉ day angei`ve gone && THROWN AWAY !!
angelsatdawnangelsNEVER THE KIND TO BE TAKING MY TIME
angelsatdawnangelsNEVER THE KIDON`T CARE WHERE IT LANDS

angelsatdawnangelsmadethislayoutforpargedontstealorelseiwillsixmyvitakineticonyouandhesHALFREAPERBITCHseriouslythouAND IF I NEVER SEE MY OWN REALITY
angelsatdawnangelsmadethislayoutforpargedontstealorelseiwillsixmyvitakineticonyouandhesHALFREAPERBITCHseriouslythouAND IF I NEVER SEE MY OWN REALITY

first wordttextxtxt

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#4a371b

User Image

angelsatdawnSO YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THAT YOU`RE A REJECT
angelsatdawnSO YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THAT YOU`RE A REJECT

angelsatdawnangelsyou`re NO ONE ! && you`re NOTHing

FIRST WORDSlalalalalalal

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
keep it black and white
User Image

angelsatda✗✗ F L Y ❜xx( LIKE ) ▪ ▪ A∙ VULT☠ URE ❞xx
angelsatdawnangelsatdawn★ GOT THE TIME TO CARE ■ angelsatd ☆ BUT GOT NO MERCY TO SPARE □
angelsatdawnhad ↷ a ◆masterPLAN xxnow( I RULE THE WORLD)
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnmadethissodontsteal4revoltcarlKING OF EVERYTHING ✦ xxKING OF EVERYTHING ✦
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnmadethissodontsteal4revoltcarouseldawnKING OF EVERYTHING ✦ xxKING OF EVERYTHING ✦

first wordtext

SO IF YOU WANT SURVIVAL xxKNEEL ON MY ARRIVALxxFOR THIS IS HOW I RULE THE WORLD

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

angelsatdawnangethereal sec ret of m a g i c
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnmadethisLIES IN THE PERFORMANCEangeLIES IN THE PERFORMANCE
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnmadethisaneLIES IN THE PERFORMANCEangeLIES IN THE PERFORMANCE

FIRST WORDlalala

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

angelsatdawnWHY IS A RA VEN LIKE A WRITING DESK?

textwexrxr

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
lior's graphic + format

rave name : nightglow? / night shine

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#1e5a58
#6d1d12
#1e1631

User Image

angelsatdawnyou`re ↷↷ the real tough۰ cookie
angelsat
PUT UP YOUR DUKESLET`S GET DOWN TO IT
angelsatdawnangelsmadethisformatokaykangeeeeeeeeeeelsHIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT && FIRE AWAY!
angelsatdawnangelsmadethisformatokaykangeeeeeeeeeeelsHIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT && FIRE AWAY!

first wordtextxtxt

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#a8b79a
#99abdc
#b89fa8

User Image

angelsxxWEL C. OME TO۰x!!xx
                      angeSHA LLOW SEASSTRIVE RS

Hello there! ^_^
                          It's good to see that you've found our clan here and are probably wondering what this clan ''Shallow Seas Strivers'' is all about! xD
                          S.S.S which stands for Shallow Seas Strivers is a community of reputable and trustworthy players that team up in crews to battle monsters with the combined power of our mighty rings!

In this clan there are spectacular events! super fun games and competitions. We also have non-zOMGing clan related actitivites which includes contests, events ,games, hangouts as well as sponsor giveeaways and much more! All of which are located in the sub-forums where you can socialize, chat, make new friends, form crews and of course have fun!

There are friendly gaians here waiting to meet you!
                          So come experience the true spirit of zOMGing!

~Be a striver like us! Feel the intangible achieve the impossible!~

angeA FIN ALWO RD

The clan was founded by Sambay on August 31st 2011 on gaiaonline. You can see how much we've grown since then! You can join us by clicking the ''join'' Button in orange. Please make sure to state a reason as to why you would like to join us.
                          The entry fee onnly cost an insignificant amount of 550 gold This gold here willbe used to buy subforums and send out annoucements.

A lot of our strivers have been kind to donate to the clan. The Golds and items donated are used to host contest and events as well as sponsor giveaways to the Strivers.

Do not have second thoughts donating. Your donations will surely go a long way.

On the behalf of the whole S.S.S clan, thank you very much to those who donated and will be donating!

angeOUR MAS COTWAFFLES AVATAR

User Image

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

angelsatdawnangelsatdawnI TOOK A CHANCE I TOOK A SHOTangeI TOOK A CHANCE I TOOK A SHOT
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnangI TOOK A CHANCE I TOOK A SHOTangeI TOOK A CHANCE I TOOK A SHOT
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnangangI TOOK A CHANCE I TOOK A SHOTangeI TOOK A CHANCE I TOOK A SHOT

angelsatdawny ou m!ghtthink i`m BULLET PROOF

User Image

TEXTtextxtx6ty7uoijpokpl'

User Image

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
        User Image
        User Image

anYOU ✦ DON`T WANT ↺MExx↺YOU DON`T✦ NEED MExx
            angelsatdawnLIKE I WANT YOUxx LIKE I NEED YOUxx LIKE I WANT YOUxx LIKE I NEED YOUxx LIKE I WANT YOU

Last night had been a blast. Then again, every night was always a blast considering he was the it-boy for parties. A good night was never a good morning, though, and he rolled out of bed realizing he still had on his clothes from last night. Looking at himself in the mirror, he saw that there was still paint of various colors splattered all over him. He clapped twice in quick succession and the blacklights in his room came on. One clap for normal lights, two for blacklights. Instantly as the lights came on, the paint on his body, as well as the tattoos he had, started to glow. He wasn't much of a morning person, but even still he felt like dancing.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something else glow -- his Umbreon, Culori, who was also splashed in rainbow colors. Next to her was his shiny Zoroark, Xia, her purple mane also glittering purple in the blacklight. Lior laughed and clapped to get the normal lights on. Please, he had better things to do than have a light switch. He looked so good in the paint, he almost didn't want to get changed or take a shower! What would the other Elites think, though...unlike on most occasions, Lior was surprisingly where he was supposed to be; in the palace, in the room he had in one of the far wings. "I wonder who's around," He mused, thinking about Belle and if she was around. He huffed. "Can't believe she has a Mew...I'll get a legendary too," He mumbled, scratching his head as flakes of dry paint came out. Eh, maybe he did need a shower.

Lior had set his sights on the legendary pokémon Darkrai ever since he had started traveling the world. Now, though, he was back home and back in Pandonia after a fruitless search. It was good to visit his old maid once in awhile. He decided to take a shower, and after getting ready for the day, he saw both Xia and Culori waiting for him. Xia had made herself appear as a shiny Umbreon and was playing with Culori. "Very cute, guys," He laughed, crossing his arms and saying, "I don't know, Culori. You look cute with your paint on! Want to walk around with it on? Let's see who we can show it off too!" The Umbreon purred in agreement, and off the three were to see who was around. He had the rest of his Pokémon with him, of course, but they were all in their Pokéballs.

The palace was dead; at least, Lior didn't run into anyone fun or exciting. He did chat it up with one of the servants, though, getting free coffee loaded with nine spoonfuls of sugar -- yeah, he loved it sweet. Deciding to leave the palace before he stabbed his eye of boredom, Xia, in her 'human' form, suggested seeing what the other Elites were up to. She had a point! Walking around Melodia City, he saw a few people still splattered in paint from last night. Some remembered him and how he had utterly destroyed them if they challenged the night king in battle; others just knew him as the party guy who always hosted the best raves.

He eventually made his way to a building that he dubbed the Elite headquarters; someplace all of the King's lackeys could chill. Not that Lior was a lackey. At any rate, upon entering, he saw a familiar redhead just lounging on the couch. Motioning for his Pokémon to stop, the monochrome-haired man slowly snuck up on the Baroness. When he was close enough, he leaned down to her and wrapped his arms around her neck, grinning and asking, "Where were you last night? I invited you, but you didn't show!" Letting go of her, he hopped over the couch to sit right next to his favorite Baroness. Melanie had a reputation for being a b***h, but Lior didn't really think of her that way. She would be so much nicer with a few glowsticks and some alcohol some nice, electronic music or some dubstep!

Besides, Lior knew that Melanie was the type of girl to relish in people being intimidated by her. To annoy her, he always made it a point to be especially over-friendly around her. "You definitely should've been there! They played my favorite song right at midnight, and then there was this paint cannon I had set up and you should've seen the way some people looked after going out of there last night! Oh, but get this, there was this one challenger..." Did Melanie Stone hate him? Probably. But he was completely fine with that, considering that she probably hated everyone else, too.

angelsatdEVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL BURN UP IN LIGHT
                              angelsatdEVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL BU↑ RN✗UP IN LI ┊GHT

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#9c1619
#b0451e
#8a372f

#F99D6B

User Image
User Image

angenRIGHT NOW I x HOLD THESE FEELINGS IN MY HERT
angels at dawn angelsALONG THE WAY TO MY DREAMangelsatWE`LL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY FOR SURE
angels at dawn angels anALONG THE WAY TO MY DREAMangelsatWE`LL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY FOR SURE
angels at dawn angels an anALONG THE WAY TO MY DREAMangelsatWE`LL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY FOR SURE

angelsatdawnange&& try reach ing myhand out!

first wordtextxtxt

location ■■ location hereangecompany ■■ company here
                                          angelsinventory ■■ inventory hereange# of Pokémon in Party ■■ # here

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
#5e8492
#524c59
#9e6877

User Image
User Image
            anYOUDON`T WANT MExxYOU DON`TNEED MExx
            angelsatdawnLIKE I WANT YOUxx LIKE I NEED YOUxx LIKE I WANT YOUxx LIKE I NEED YOUxx LIKE I WANT YOU

first wordtextxtxtxt

angelsatdawnEVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL BURN UP IN LIGHT
angelsatdawnEVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL BU RN UP IN LI GHT

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
"Character Quote"
BasileCiprianVivaldi

★Only old people call me by my first name, you can call me Valdis; Val; Vivi; never Basile though.
                            Gotta eat to live, gotta fight to eat.
                            Pretty soon we are just going to have to light the cake on fire with seventeen candles burning.
                            The fact that you have to ask is kind of rude, how ever I am a male
                            Isn't it obvious I like girls ... well, I can see why it wouldn't be obvious.
                            Don't tell anyone I said this, but I am gynophobic -- I have a slight fear of girls.

★Things about me you might like to know:
                                  A Like
                                  A Like
                                  A Like
                                  A Dislike
                                  A Dislike
                                  A Dislike

★These moments changed my life:
                                        -go into parents (romanian) ... soldier + a girl who was called lady luck because of her ability victory march (which he inherited). has a frat twin bro. somewhere along the line some scientists scooped them up and experimented on them for their vm or something idk. the scientists were all female which is why he fears / clams up around them and stuff. something about forcing to join a fight club and his bro and stuff. or like adopted / kidnapped by this maniacal dude who forced kids with powers to fight against each other or something.
                                        Important Event in Characters Life

These things made me who I am today:
                                              morality - his moral compass always points due north
                                              timid / secluded / loner - around females at the very least. doesn't talk around other people tho. he kind of keeps to himself. is afraid of starting fights because he can't control his adaptive combat
                                              brave
                                              Negative Personality Trait

★Wanna see a trick or two?
                                                  Adaptive Combat - This power is purely instinctual. It is the ability to adapt to any style of fight armed and unarmed. This power automatically changes the user's fighting style to be in equal terms or superior to opponents. Combat efficiency changes to match that of someone with powers -- ie. fighting someone with super strength, his body will adapt to that.

Adaptive combat is extremely useful in a physical fight. His ability allows his body to automatically adapt to any situation that requires him to fight back. However, his body acts on its own, and he has no control over it. Once in a fight, his power escalates until he either is knocked out and is unable to have his combat evolve, or he wins. There is no option for his power. It is purely instinctual. Valdis has no specific combat style, nor has he trained in any specific weapon. His power allows him to adapt (surprise!) to the environment, meaning his body will automatically use the environment as a weapon -- purely on instinct. For example, if he is in an office in a fight, he will be able to defend himself by picking up a ballpoint pen and striking for the eyes and throat, although he never has taken a self-defense course in his life. Or, for example, if someone attacks him in an alleyway, he is able to use a garbage can lid as a decapitating tool. Oh, he's done it before.

Even if Valdis has had his power for quite some time, it's probably that he will never learn to control it. Even with all the extra experience, it's like he's experiencing his power for the first time every time. He cannot control when adaptive combat activates; it normally activates when he feels threatened, if someone shoves him, if he gets angry (though getting him angry is extremely tough), etc etc. His 'fight or flight' instinct automatically activates the 'fight'. He's never run from a battle since; it's nearly impossible for him to run, even if the person runs away or he doesn't want to fight. The thing that is truly frightening about his power is the fact he can't control the extent, either -- if his body feels the need to kill in order to defend himself, then it will. It's horrible to accidentally kill someone but have no legitimate excuse others would believe. Every attempt he's had at trying to control it ended up in people dead, which used to give him terrible guilt. Even if he may never be able to control that portion of his power, Valdis is used to combat and putting up a tough fight. Those who challenge him have titanium balls -- he's used to winning.

Weaknesses;; There are some weaknesses to this power, though. The first glaring one would be his lack of control. He once smashed and broke all of a man's ribs because someone pushed him roughly on accident -- he didn't want to do this, of course, but his body sensed the threat. Secondly would be the range -- adaptive combat is pure melee. Valdis vs. a sniper rifle would end up with a bullet in his head and no one attending his funeral. Sneak attacks are also effective on him as well, unless he's already in a fight. His adaptive combat only adapts his body while in combat -- if there was an earthquake and rubble fell on him, his body wouldn't adapt to protect himself from it. If a geokinetic dropped boulders on his head while in a fight -- that might be a different story. Another weakness is that the adaptation only remains for the duration of the fight. For example, if he's fighting underwater and his body adapts to being able to breathe underwater, as soon as the fight is over that adaptation is gone and he may possibly drown.

-victory march

Power (Use as many as you need, maximum of three. Have the powers make sense together.)

★I reside in the house of:
                                                    House (You'll be told the house your character belongs)

I can't help it, Theme Song makes me want to dance.

angels at dawn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces