hey hi sup? here to look around?

yeah hay gurl sup 0.65217391304348 65.2% [ 15 ]
HELL YEAH I LOVE TF2 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
uhm 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Demonic Demigod

User Image

This is where I will put my miscellaneous OC's.
OC's that I just randomly come up with out of nowhere.
Not that they necessarily have to do with NOTHING;
they all come from either a movie i've watched or something else.

[********' EDIT;
ALRIGHT, ASSCLOWNS. LISTEN THE [********] UP. I'M PISSED.
I'm finally starting to RAEG from this. At first I didn't care, but now, I'M ANNOYED.
When I tell an artist to draw my OC, Angela, with Gerard Butler, i'm not meaning to draw her with THE Gerard Butler, but with Clyde Shelton from Law Abiding Citizen.
I'm currently writing a LEGIT story based off of this movie. Angela, and obviously, Gerard Butler (Clyde) is the second main characted in the story.
SO NO, I DON'T WANT YOU TO DRAW ANGELA WITH SOME CELEB, BUT WITH A CERTAIN OTHER CHARACTER. /REAGRAEGRAEG

THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF TO NO EXTENT;
I'm sorry, but I HATE coupling people with celebs, that's just so.... stupid to me, sorry >>;; I know it's harsh, but to me that's so 14yo ==;;

Yes, someone actually said that to me after I tried to order couple art.
MAYBE I SHOULD JUST SPECIFY "CLYDE SHELTON" TO YOU.
OH, WAIT
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS UNLESS I POST A PIC OF GERARD, DUMB b***h.
scream

Alright.
I'm done.

Demonic Demigod

User Image
User Image
Basics:
Name: Angela Fife
Birthday: 12/4/94
Hair: Down past chest, Reddish Brown like THIS, & straight, sometimes wavy
Eye Color: OLIVE
Skin Color: Pale-ish
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5'6"
Ethnicity: American & Scottish
Sexuality: Straight
Breast Size: C cup
Body Type: Skinny, but not anorexic
Personality in One Word: Determined

She's shy around people she doesn't know; but real uncouth behind closed doors.
She swears, alot, and she smokes (cigarettes), alot.
SHE HAS A TRAGIC PAST OOHHHHHHHHH /ANGSTANGSTANGST
She lived in a group home (like a foster home), but now she lives with Clyde, at his house.
Yes, they're in a 'relationship'.
Yes, I realize she's 16 & he's in his late 30's. ******** off.

» Tattoos
» Mondays
» Cigarettes
» Clyde <333
» Men (that means MEN. no little boys.)
» Love / The feeling of love
» Sexy Sex 8D

DISLIKES:
» Guns
» Loud Noises
» School
» Women
» Alcohol

References:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[11]

& that one too ------------------------------------&
HER W/ CLYDE

^^^ good hair reference, too
clyde is her man. he's very protective of her.
he's the second main character in my story based off of "law abiding citizen"
he's... uhh.. i'm gonna say he's, like, in his late 30's.
so if you draw him, don't make him looking all hip & young
he's a grown man. IDFC IF SHE'S ONLY 16, ******** YOU.

READ PLEASE:
PUT HER IN THIS OUTFIT OKAY? NOT THIS ONE --&
WITH THIS SHIRT,
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DRAW THE GAY ABERCROMBZ HOODIE LOL

Demonic Demigod

User Image
User Image
Basics:
Name: Aileen Shepherd
Birthday: 2/18/93
Hair: Light Brown with a tint of red, like THIS
Eye Color: Light Green
Skin Color: Pale
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5'8"
Ethnicity: American & Scottish
Breast Size: D Cup
Body Type: Skinny & Athletic (She plays field-hockey)
Personality in One Word: Peppy
SHE IS ANGELA'S COUSIN JUST PUTTIN THAT OUT THUR

User Image
Tekteks;
User Image User Image
Winter School Uniform, Summerish School Uniform

User Image User Image
Winter Normal Outfit, Summer Normal Outfit

Art;
[x] & [x]
1st one by me~~~~
also; her ponytails can be HIGH or LOW. it doesn't matter which~

Demonic Demigod

User Image
User Image
Basics:
Name: Anette Diedrich
Birthday: 6/11/88
Hair: Extremely long, flourescent pink, up in a side ponytail/bunthing, messy
Eye Color: Bright blue, with blue pupils & a pink ring around them like this
Skin Color: Tan, but not too tan
Weight: 130 lbs
Height: 5'9"
Ethnicity: German & American (Speaks fluent German & English with an accent)
Race: Half Elf Half Human
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Breast Size: D Cup
Body Type: Skinny, curvy around the hips & butt
Personality in One Word: Outgoing
LARGER REFERENCE, & PIERCING INFO

Drawn by Others:
[<3!] [<3!] [<3!]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
optional outfit tektek ref.

Demonic Demigod

User Image
User Image
Basics:
Name: Kozmina Aleksandrov
Birthday: UNKNOWN
Hair: Extremely long & pink,
down almost to knees, somewhat wavy
Eye Color: exactly like the girl on the right's eyes,
except the blue part is gold & the red part is dark blue
Skin Color: VERY VERY TAN, like this
Weight: 150lbs
Height: 5'8"
Ethnicity: Russian, but speaks english with a heavy HEAVY accent
Race: Half human, half .. bunny.. thing ;u;
Sexuality: veeery straight. SHE A SLUUUT LOL
Occupation: Part of the Freakshow for 'Crique de Gothique'; she's a darkmagician
Breast Size: D/E Cup
Body Type: Average, but pretty curvy; NOT FAT
Personality in One Word: sluttaaayyy lolol
LARGER REFERENCE

Additional Info:
-Her outfit is mainly light pink/light blue with some gold
-From part of her arm & legs-down, it is invisible, like it's still there, so she wears gloves over her hands & wears long thigh-high socks with stiletto boots
-Also part of her torso under her chest is invisible
-She wears white bandage-type wrappings around her ears & short tail, which are her skin color
-She has various markings on her face that are light blue, and a tattoo on her left arm
-She has a monroe piercing on the left side above her lip
-She has her bellybutton pierced, aswell has her hips (even though her stomach isn't visible lol)

Demonic Demigod

User Image
LOOK AT THAT PIECE OF s**t ARTWORK ^^^

User Image
Basics:
Name: Sabre [sah-bree]
Weight: 125
Height: 5'6", without her boots, that is.
Ethnicity: American & Brazilian

Pictures of Sabre:
[X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X]
(My scanner made her look reeeally pale in the first one. Disreguard that.)
Yes, I drew them. I need more from other people.
crying
Uhmm, more to come, hopefully. Please draw her, I suck so bad.
Drawn by Others:
[X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X] & [X]
Looks:
Hair: Her hair is very long, down alittle bit past her a**. It's all very light golden blonde, with darker blonde streaks in throughout it. (like this). She also wears a pink upside-down cross on the right side of her head.
Eyes: Her eyes are very light blue; sky blue. She has small-ish pupils, almost like a cat. Her eyes also resemble Veser's. She also wears light pink eyeshadow.
Skin Colour: She's somewhat tan, but not like fake-bake tan. (like this.)
Body Type: She's not extremely skinny, but not built enough to be athletic. She's pretty curvy around her hips, and she has a nice butt. ; o;
Other: Uhm, she has a mole on her right cheek right below the corner of her eye, like Konata from Lucky Star. She has pointed ears~! She also has full lips, not little thin ones. Their usually very light pink. She smokes like a chimney~. She has a scar on her right thigh, that looks stitched up. She wears a simple brown necklace, that kindof looks like a shoelace. Uhh, her nails are painted light blue. Oh, and she has ******** huge boobs. I always make my characters have huge tits. She's a small D-cup, and they're very perky. Just sayin'. ; w;

Clothes:
Shirt: Her shirt is a simple long sleeved v-neck. DEEP v-neck. The shirt is light pink, and the stripe around the neckline, wrists, and hips is light blue.
Shorts: Uhh, they're pretty damn short. They're REEEEAL low rise too. I guess they're daisy-dukes, loololol. Yes, they're jean material.
Shoes/Socks: She wears boots with a somewhat large heel, (like this), but with laces. She also wears light pink striped socks that protrude out abit from the boots.

Personality:
Sabre is pretty outgoing. She loves to poke at people (not literally) and make them mad. She is VERY passive-agressive. She loves to fight with people, because she thinks she knows everything there is to know about anything. She's somewhat snobby. She rarely ever holds her tounge, and if she has an opinion on you, she'll open her mouth. She's whiney around men when she wants something. While it seems that she's dominating, she's actually very submissive when it comes to people she enjoys. (Such as Zombie or Doc Worth.) When it comes to her sexuality, she's fairly active. She's very sexy most of the time, & when she is being sexy, it almost seems like she's a completely different person. If she had a theme-song, it would deffinatley be this song right hur.
She has a 'crush' on Worth, and thinks Zombie is extremely handsome. She finds Hanna to be ******** annoying as s**t, and she can't stand him. She's somewhat friends with Toni; they talk about their problems with eachother and help eachother out with fashion advice. She thinks that Veser is a cutie-pie, but he's too rowdy & pushy, and plus, he's almost as much of a d**k as Worth. Conrad.. She thinks he's a flaming f*****t. Not that she thinks there's anything wrong with that, gay people are great and all, but she thinks he's just too feminine for her taste. And as for Lamont.. She doesn't know that much about him, but he's not half-bad looking either.

About Sabre:
Uhm, this is probably where I should tell about her ties to the story and all. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay. WELL. First off, she doesn't have a house. Her parents kicked her out when she was 16 when they found out she was using cocaine. The truth is, she was only trying it for the first time. She didn't do it on a regular basis. (All she does on a regular basis is smoke cigarettes. All the time. So if you dra her, i'd prefer her smoking, pls.) She 'lives' in an alley, well, more formally, Doc Worth's alley. She has lots of friends that give her clothing and food, but she chooses not to stay at their houses for an unknown reason. She has a part time job, if you can even call it a job, taking the garbage from the people's rooms in the apartment she lives next to, and taking it all out to the crub for the trash collectors. The people that live there are generous enough to give her a few bucks each, because they know her situation. That's how she affords the cigarettes.
She first came across Hanna, Zombie, and Conrad when they were on their way to go see Worth, when Conrad was bit by Adelaide. Hanna saw her sitting on the ground by a dumpster, smoking a cigarette, and thought "Hey! A hot girl. What is she doing outside by a smelly dumpster? Ima talk to her hurr durr." Soooo he did. He asked her what her name was, she said "******** off." He said "Do you want any help?", she said "******** off." He asked if she wanted to come into the doctors house with them, she said "******** off." When he gave up and headed inside, Zombie helped her up and asked if she needed any help of some-sort. "******** YES." was her reply, and she went inside with them. AAAAAAAND that's how she kinda joined their team. AAAAAAAND that's how she fell inlove with Doc Worth. AAAAAAND so now she lives with Hanna on a mattress on the other side of his room, because she refuses to sleep with him (Even though he's asked countless times.)

JUST A HEADS UP FOR PEOPLE DRAWING SABRE, PLS READ:
I'm sorry, but if you do not add the beauty mark near her eye, or the scar on her leg, i'll either add the beauty mark MYSELF on photobucket, or i'll tell you to put the scar there. Those two things are important to her appearance, and it makes me mad when I commission people to draw her and they completely half-a** it. So, there you go. Don't get mad if you see your art with something alittle different. This is your warning.

Demonic Demigod

User Image
Basics:
Name: Alpha
Hair: Short, very light blonde, wavy
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin Color: White & somewhat sparkley
Weight: 115lbs
Height: 5'4"
Ethnicity: UNKNOWN (though speaks with a british accent)
Race: UNKNOWN
Breast Size: B Cup
Body Type: Skinny
Personality in One Word: Shy
She has snakebits under her bottom lip, & an anchor tattoo on her right forearm.

User Image
Basics:
Name: Omega (Alpha's Older Brother)
Hair: Short, very light blonde, wavy, slightly shorter than Alpha's
Eye Color: All black with red/orange pupils
Skin Color: White & somewhat sparkley
Weight: 205lbs
Height: 6'5"
Ethnicity: UNKNOWN (though speaks with a british accent)
Race: UNKNOWN
Body Type: He'd be # 5.
Personality in One Word: Harsh
He has various tattoos up his arms & legs, & he's almost always grinning.

Demonic Demigod

Demonic Demigod

Demonic Demigod

Demonic Demigod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items