• Simple Romantic 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

User Image
ʕつ灬・( ᴥ ) ・灬ʔつ━✩✩✩
🐻 yo, i'm cookie/teddie 🎀
+
they/them ● artist ● bear ● clown
+
Welcome to ma updates thread! Enjoy your lurk!
I post updates here to share what I'm up to.
+

+
some links

in → profile / message out → website / instagram / wall of txt

about
I'm a shy 30 year old artist that has been lurking on Gaia for over a decade.
I love cute and frilly things, bears, clowns, ruffles, cheese crackers and designing OCs.
I run a sticker club on Patreon, and a small hand made stationery online shop. Consider checking it out!

current vibes

▶▶ 📺 watching: random youchew
▶▶ 📖 reading: the artist's way
▶▶ 📻 listening: jane eyre
▶▶ 🎮 playing: tamagotchi uni ( ask to add! )

Join my Sticker Club!

User Image

gaia_angelleft 4laugh gaia_angelright

Leave me a note!

✎ wall of text ✿

This post was last updated on August 17, 2023

Adorable Bear

40,500 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
+
ma children
+

+
I have been fortunate enough to be part of two collabs!

User Image
User Image

misc

+
▶ I became totally obsessed. Totally convinced I inspired this item. /j
+
▶ Reporting some glitches, and that one time I was the source of influence.
+

musings...
+

7/7/2023
I am shocked, surprised and amazed that it is somehow already the 7th day of the
seventh month. Feeling a little anxious over the fact that it is taking me sooo
long to get my drawings done. I am so pooped after a day of work and I have been
hype focused on fishing in ACNH. I hope today I can get those 2 designs up and ready to go!

1/3/2023
First day back in the office after being away for 10 consecutive days. Had a nice birthday, and overall interesting break. Had a lot of internet issues and some things came up, so I was not able to accomplish everything that I had planned for. I feel a little behind schedule, but fingers crossed I can go turbo mode and catch up this short week!

Random, but I really hope I can find all my eos lip balms, because I somehow lost them in the process of reorganizing my room. They could be absolutely anywhere, but I haven't a clue where I could have put them. Hopefully they turn up soon!

11/29/2022
starting new projects always makes me so incredibly anxious. i often get frozen in fear, but i want to make an effort to give myself the slight nudge i need to propel myself forward. i have no reason to be worried. i am capable of so much good! i did so well with my shop this year, and am getting better at advertising myself. i hope i can get even better at it. i want to shed that self doubt and just be, do and create. the shame holds me back and for what? take up space, enjoy things. be yourself!

07/20/2022
oh dang, when will i play some game. ive been too busy being a workaholic, but it's allll good. tonight im gonna run some more test prints and print a color chart of my most used colors/color palettes. i also need to make a list of stuff to restock. off the top of my head i need more of my paper for prints.

05/23/2022
high-key regret making this thread only 2 posts long on the main page. don't know if people would be willing to click over to page two. not really sure what else I want to plop here.
just kind of quietly enjoying my little corner online.

art shop archive
+

User Image

While out for a walk, you pass a seemingly sweet bakery you've never noticed before.
It's so pink, and the buildings surrounding the area seem plain in comparison.
You pause to read the shop hours. There's enough time to dip in and see what this place is all about....

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image User Image

User Image
You're talking a walk one afternoon in an area you frequent,
when suddenly you come across an unfamiliar shop. It's as pink as Pepto. You find yourself drawn to it, approaching the frosty blue.
You enter, there's no one at the desk, but you linger for a while. Just as you are about to make your way out of the tiny pink shop you hear someone speak...

User Image User Image
Welcome!
Won't you have a look around?
You just might find something good....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items