• Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Current Work Schedule

Unfortunately, due to the nature of my job, my schedule for working every week always changes. If you want to know specifically when I'll be out of commission for work stuff and real life stuff, here's a quick and handy guide. All of the following times are in CST Time (-6:00 GMT)

Coming soon...
xxx✘Tues. Jan. 16: Work 7-3
xxx✘Weds. Jan. 17: Work 7-3, stream 8-10
xxx✘Thurs. Jan. 18: Work 7-3, VA work 4-8, stream 8-10, team practice 10-11
xxx✘Fri. Jan. 19: Work 7-3, work 3:30-9
xxx✘Sat. Jan. 20: Team practice 10-11, stream 11-1
xxx✘Sun. Jan 21: Family event 1-5

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Current Roleplays

►Roleplay Name
xxxxx▒ ▏where
xxxxx▒ ▏SukiRikko
xxxxx▒ ▏characters
xxxxx▒ ▏status

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Cravings

I prefer doing group roleplays instead of 1x1 so unless the plot really jumps out at me there is a good chance I will reject the 1x1.
✔-Always craving

Anime/Manga
▍▏Sword Art Online ✔ (Original idea preferably)
▍▏Digimon (All seasons or original idea)
▍▏Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love/Cute High Earth Defense Club Love
▍▏Pretty Cure ✔
▍▏Bleach ✔
▍▏Negima
▍▏Toliet Bound Hanako-kun ✔
▍▏Fire Force

Video Games
▍▏Persona ✔
▍▏Undertale/Deltarune
▍▏AI: The Somnium Files ✔
▍▏Danganronpa
▍▏Yo-kai Watch
▍▏Zero Escape series (999/VLR/ZTD/or original idea)
▍▏Splatoon ✔
▍▏Genshin Impact ✔
▍▏Honkai Star Rail ✔

TV/Cartoons
▍▏Code Lyoko ✔
▍▏Supernoobs ✔
▍▏Total Drama
▍▏Glitch Techs ✔
▍▏Alice in Borderland

Movies
▍▏None currently

Other
▍▏Werewolves ✔
▍▏Phantom Thieves ✔
▍▏Master/Slave ✔
▍▏Idols ✔
▍▏Death Games ✔
▍▏Magical Boys/Girls ✔
▍▏Pro Gamers
▍▏LGBT+ Material ✔

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Format

Listed from oldest sample to newest sample.

Character:
Roleplay:
Fandom:
Year:

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Character: Rin Kwok
Roleplay: Danganronpa: Dead or Lie
Fandom: Danganronpa
Year: 2017

User Image
i may not remember much, but i still can help...

ℝ𝕀ℕ 𝕂𝕎𝕆𝕂
ᵀᴴᴱ ᵁᴸᵀᴵᴹᴬᵀᴱ ˀˀˀ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
Rin was used to being an early riser. Even before Monokuma's morning announcement, he was wide awake. With nothing really to do though, he went around the explored the basement. Again, he didn't know why. But he loved exploring new places, no matter how crappy the situation was. So of course he had to start searching every nook and cranny if possible. He avoided going upstairs, at least for now. Maybe later he would try to do so.

As soon as the Monokuma announcement finally came on, he found that the cafeteria and kitchen were finally unlocked. Of course, with everything that happened last night, no one was in the mood to eat and almost everyone seemed to return to their rooms almost immediately, with that dark feeling of dread hanging over their heads. Of course, after that display of...What was the right word for it...Violence, bloodshed, despair...Whatever. After that display, of course no one would be in the mood for anything.

Which meant that he was that much more hungry as the morning came around. So as soon as he could, he rushed into the kitchen to fix himself something to eat. Of course, he wasn't much of a cooker himself. So he decided to grab a cup of noodles and fix that up in the microwave. Which was why he was in the cafeteria right now, taking one of the seats by the wall at one of the tables with only two chairs and eating his noodles with a pair of chopsticks he found.

While it wasn't the best tasting meal, he didn't know if that was because Monokuma got one of those cheap kinds or not, it at least satisfied his stomach. His attention was focused on scarfing down the cup to the point that he accidentally bit his tongue. "Ah shibal!" he shouted as soon as he felt the pain. "Babo. Wae hyeoleul mul eossni?"

Rough translation one: Ah s**t or ah ********.
Rough translation two: Stupid. Why did you bite your tongue?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

▻Location: Cafeteria
▻With: No one
▻Mood: Very calm, but also very hungry
▻Out of Candies: ~~~

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Character: Chihiro Kurogane
Roleplay: Yurei and Yokai Manor Cleaning Agency
Fandom: Original

my name is...
ᑕᕼIᕼIᖇO KᑌᖇOGᗩᑎᕮ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

User ImageEven as the maid kept rapting at the door, Chi stuck her head underneath her pillow in a very poor attempt to even get some sleep. Inside there was a little voice wishing for the noise to go away. Maybe then she could decently get some sleep. Maybe if their mistress didn't stop screaming like she usually did at night, she could try and change her sleep schedule so that she could sleep in the day time. But that would mean that she would usually miss work.

"Miss Kurogane?" Of course that maid is still knocking on her door. Oh well, it wasn't like Chi was going to be able to go back to sleep now. "Are you up? Mistress Hirose requested to wake everyone."

Being the one of the newer members of the group, the poor maids didn't know that waking up Chi so early without her recommended sleep could be nothing but dire consequences. In a not so graceful manor, she replied with a yell, "Are you deaf!? Of course I'm up! Dumbass..."

So that usually sent most of the maids running away in terror or worse. In her half-awake state though, Chi didn't care. At least not until she was more awake.

Going over to her wardrobe, Chi quickly changed out of her pajamas into a set of clothes that she could decently walk around in. Thankfully, with her short hair all it took was one brush and it was done. Besides the bow, but that was a piece of cake after so much practice. She didn't feel like going into her human form yet. If there was work, then she probably will have time to glamour into that later. For now, it was just her and her fairy-self. Nodding in approval at her mirror, she finally emerged from her room and walked down the staircase.

As soon as she sat down at the table in the dining hall, the maid brought out Chi's tray. She absentmindedly grabbed the cup and took a sip of the coffee. Her face quickly morphed into disgust.
"Too black..." She reached for the sugar packet on her tray and dumped it all in before continuing onto her rice.
x
x
x
x
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

⊗Location: Dining Hall-The Manor
⊗With: Kyouka Hirose
⊗Health: Perfect
⊗Out of Candy: Hopefully this was a good first post. I was sort of worried.

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Character: Suzanne Jacobs-McHolly
Roleplay: Yu-Gi-Oh: Fragmented Disks
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Even if they were a second year student, even the usual move in franticness never eased down with them. Suzu kept accidentally knocking into students as they ran down the hall looking for their dorm room. They thought they wrote down the right number, but it had turned out that they mixed up a few. After asking a teacher where their dorm was, they went straight there without a second thought or even apologizing. Though apologizing was something they sort of forgot to do. Either way, they went scouring corner to corner on one of the higher floors until they found out that their room was right on the second floor of the dorms.

Finally finding the correct dorm, Suzu opened the door with a
                                "Yes!" and quickly worked to set their stuff inside. Getting their big suitcase out, they only got a few sheets and pillow cases for their bed. Quickly setting the bed and deciding to leave the rest for later, Suzu nodded at their work before leaving their dorm and locking the door behind them.

Usually Suzu would be the person to go straight to the library even before classes officially started. There were many wonderful books there on the history of dueling and all that jazz that they never got the chance to read last year. But that could honestly wait. Even if they won't admit it out loud, the Duel Arena seemed to be the better place for them to go to. They were...For lack of another word...curious. Not because they wanted to be better then any of the other students. Rank didn't matter to them, what mattered more was their love of knowledge. But even Suzu couldn't deny that they were curious at the strength of the new students either and they would love to see them in action. Maybe they would still learn something new.

Walking into the stands of the Duel Arena, they found a section devoid of people. Good thing, as most of Suzu's classmates didn't seem to get to close to them. Even in good spirits, their customs and personalities were weird as it is. So this seemed to be perfect. Suzu leaned on the rail on the edge of the arena and kept their eyes on the duels happening in front of them.

➙Location: Duel Arena
                                ➙With: Various students
                                ➙Mood: Content and curious
                                ➙OOC: Fun fact-It is hard for me to keep pronouns they like they want to be called @.@ But I'll try! Also will post as Niko by the end of the night. I need to get both of their decks together....Cardwise I mean

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Character: Ayako Takayashi
Roleplay: Heroes (We Could Be)
Fandom: Boku no Hero Academia

User Image

User ImageUser ImageThe first day of school was always a terrifying concept no matter how you spin it. Even more so for this case. This was an entirely new school where you didn't know anyone in your class before the first day. And of course the same was for Ayako. Literally, there was butterflies in his stomach right now. It's a miracle he hasn't felt nausea yet. Of course, that came with it's own embarrassment of only being the first day and already having to visit Recovery Girl.

Today was the first day on campus. They would arrive, do various homeroom things and ice breakers, then finally move into their new dorms for the next three years. It can't be that bad can it? His stomach was saying otherwise...

'Stop psyching yourself out! It'll all be fine. It'll just be like your Middle School. Everyone will be nice and you will all be close friends.' Ayako just sighed and hit his head lightly against the mirror he was getting ready in front of and currently freaking out at. 'Then why do I still feel so nervous!?'

Looking at his clock again, he could see the time dwindling down. Ayako gave his uniform one last once-over, he didn't want to get in trouble on the first day, and once he nodded in approval, he raced downstairs to get his stuff. "I'm going now! I'll see you guys soon. I'll make sure of it." He could hear his parents come to try and keep him with their goodbyes but he knew how they were. He booked it out of there before they could keep him any longer. He loved them so much but even he knew that given the chance they would keep him there and make him late on the first day.

The trip to the school wasn't too long. Probably just a half hour train ride at most. So Ayako didn't really see the point of having to live on campus. But apparently, it was a rule that was kept from the previous classes when villains seemed to attack U.A. constantly. Oh well, at least that meant he will be getting used to his new classmates fairly quickly.

As soon as he left his bag at the designated area, he rushed down the hall as fast as he could without running to get to his new classroom. Hopefully a good amount of the students were there already so that he could introduce himself much easier. But as soon as he opened the door, he saw the room mostly deserted. The only thing he could see was a silver haired female sitting and looking around the classroom. He really couldn't tell her expression. But he took the chance and decided to sit next to her to get some sort of conversation going. "H-Hey, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ayako Takayashi."

◌With: A lady (Irene)
◌Location: U.A. Classroom
◌Thinking: Calm down, you'll be fine. Just break the ice!
◌OOC: Sorry I didn't mean to take two days to write this post. Yesterday time seemed to get away from me then I had work.

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Character: Yoshiro Misuragi
Roleplay: As Time Passes Us By
Fandom: Original

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageBeep-beep, beep-beep, beep-beep...

As soon as that sound started going off, Yoshiro didn't think anything of it. He was off in dream land, thinking that alarm was actually a part of his dream too. A few more seconds of it still buzzing in his ear, however, brought him to reality. It wasn't his dream. It was going off in real life.

Grunting, he reached over to turn off the annoying sound. It's break, so he never really gets up so early during those off days. There wasn't too much of a reason to. Well, that was any day except for today that was.

6:00. He had time to get ready quickly and get to the train station. There was no reason to take a shower, he did so last night before he went to sleep. So it was just an easy matter to get ready. Debating between what he should wear, Yoshiro decided on his usual red and white shirt and jeans that he seemed to wear in the summer. A quick and swift brushing of his hair finished off his look with no problem. As he looked around his room to remember where he put his backpack that he packed for today, he could hear his phone vibrate on his bedstand.

"Huh? Who would that be?" Walking over to the device, Yoshiro picked up his phone and looked at the new message. That would be just like Chiro to get them all up and active in the morning. Yoshiro couldn't help but slightly smile. "That would be our Udamura." Without a second thought, Yoshiro couldn't help but reply with his own witty reply, despite rewriting it a few times as he didn't know how far he should go with it.

To: Chi

You know you're just asking to be the first one then, right :P

As soon as he hit the send button, he shut off his phone screen and finally found that bag he was looking for. It's been so long since we've hanged out together as a group huh? Yoshiro went through his bag, making sure he had everything he needed for the day. Wallet? Check. Back-up battery? Check. Water bottle? Check. In all honesty, I missed everyone. I really couldn't wait for today. Here's to hoping that nothing changed too much...

Slinging his backpack on, Yoshiro forced himself not to bound down the stairs and wake anyone up in his excitement and not being able to wait. "Mom? Dad?" Silence. Complete and utter silence. Yoshiro sighed slightly, they must have been at work already. Resigning to writing on a slip of paper so they wouldn't be calling the police and thinking their son was kidnapped, a tragedy of being an only child, he placed the note on the fridge once finished.

He made sure to lock the door before he left. Then it was just a straight shot and a quick walk to the train station. It seemed a little too quiet and peaceful for his usual tastes, but today it just felt right for Yoshiro to have that as his morning trip. It didn't take him long to walk into the station and with a bit more effort he spotted two of them already-Ryoka and Chiro. He whipped behind the two, trying not to be seen by either of them, as he planned a sneak attack on Chiro's currently open bag and grabbed a piece of candy. Smirking at Chiro, he said,
"Thank you for the food," before tossing it in his mouth.

User Image♫ Location: Train station
♫ Mood: Calm, playful, so excited to see the group again though he is trying to hide it
♫ With: Ryoka, Chiro
♫ OOC: Hopefully this will be a good enough first post! I was nervous at how it's gonna come out so...

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Character: Tasuku Hamasaki
Roleplay: Danganronpa: Locked into Despair
Year: 2018

User Image
User Image

"it's not like i really wanted this talent..."

↳with: Hiroyuki, Benjy, and nine students (Daichi, Keito, Lilia, Rin, Kiera, Chou, Atariel, Eliza, Miyu) || ↳mood: in pain, hungry, but otherwise nothing out of the ordinary || ↳ooc: hope you don't mind this is why i asked you that question weeks ago kitty. hopefully this works for the post

As soon as Kiera sat down, Tasuku raised an eyebrow. There was no doubt that new rule was probably made because of her. Well, either her or Keito, but considering he was already in the cafeteria there was only one answer left. But deciding that there wasn't anything more to say on the subject, he didn't ask anything on it. Lilia was already telling everyone that they can take a cream puff. They looked so yummy, Tasuku could feel like he was drooling at them. But he realized one little important thing he needed to ask.

"I hate to ask this, but what flavor are they? Chocolate? Vanilla?" After hearing that it was half and half, Tasuku shook his head no. "I'm sorry. I hate to be rude. I can't really take any chances. I am...Allergic to chocolate. So I really shouldn't have any. Thank you for the offer though!"

Tasuku nodded quickly to Keito as the male accused Kiera of the new rule. He tried hiding his small chuckle at the two behind his hand but he was pretty sure even that was noticed. More and more people kept filing in and Tasuku tried to give a quick, friendly nod to each and every one of them while still scarfing down his food, which he was currently on his third plate and made sure to go up and get a new one when he got the chance. It's weird that even in the situation they were in he was still so hungry.

Turning around at Hiroyuki's statement at a regular breakfast, Tasuku grimaced as a joke.
"Well I'm sorry, I like my meat." But respecting the blonde, he nodded as a reply and let Hiroyuki do what he wanted, keeping an eye on him just in case something happened. Not being surprised at the pink haired girl coming up to him, he shook his head no. "Not at all uh...I'm sorry, I don't know names yet." Having no chance to check his handbook with everything yet, he didn't know anyones names outside of the the group he woke up with the previous day and Benjy. He decided to be quiet as the girl asked about what happened. Things were about to get a little more interesting at least. Maybe he should make some popcorn later if those two kept being that way?

He was quickly snapped out of those thoughts as he heard Hiroyuki call for him. The boy was trying to help the blonde technician but seemed to be struggling a bit himself. With a quick,
"Excuse me," to the student next to him, he quickly got up and walked over to help Hiroyuki, also unintentionally ignoring all of the other entrances after that point. "Careful..." was all he said to the girl, trying not to freak her out more then she probably already was.

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Character: Rin Kwok
Roleplay: Danganronpa: Locked into Despair (School Mode version)

User Image

User Image
"can you please
tell me what I'm doing?
i don't know
swear I haven't got a clue"

He didn't know how he got here or when he fell asleep. All Rin could guess was that he was on one of his late night excursions and just must have decided then and there was a good place to take a nap. Either way, he was just happy security must have not checked the gymnasium last night. Though for some odd reason half-asleep Rin thought it was a good idea to sleep in between two rows of the bleachers. You know, that area where usually people put their feet? Yeah, he was not happy at half-asleep Rin right now.

With a soft yawn and a whisper of
"Maybe I could go back to sleep for five more minutes..." he closed his eyes yet again to go back to dreamland. But as soon as he did so, he heard the music. Check that, half-asleep Rin was being very loathed right now.

Well, now that his chances of sleep were ruined for now, he decided to finally get up and stretch his body. He spotted that the source of the music was none other then...What was that girls name from their class again...Oh yeah, Eliza! His eyes were immediately drawn to her as she twirled around. Even without an audience she was still acting as if she was on the stage, even as if she even belonged to the stage. How long was she practicing this? It seemed like she knew it inside and out.

Then came the lyrics. Even if Rin wasn't well versed in English, he could make out most of them. They...They seemed to be something he could closely relate to. Cradling his head in his hand, to which that elbow was resting against the bench, he didn't take his eyes off of Eliza at all. 'This seems...Why? Why is it just so familiar to me. It sounds like the main character has forgotten something that they should have known all along.'

He still was confused on why he was accepted into Hope's Peak. Back in the last year of middle school he took a nasty fall. He couldn't remember why he did so or what he was thinking about that day. Ever since then, there were things he knew was important to him but he just...Couldn't remember. So he couldn't say he was less then surprised when he found out he had some sort of talent. It just...Irked him that he couldn't remember it at all.

As soon as he thought that Eliza was done with the song, he applauded.
"Wow...That looked so good. Like you were made for the...What do you call it in the theatre...Spot?" he said as a comment, not knowing that he got the term wrong.

User Image User ImageUser Image
➙gymnasium
➙elizabeth
➙tired, entertained, musing
➙'wow, she's really good'
➙ahhhhhh once upon a december! even though I haven't watched the movie in forever and haven't seen the musical yet. also I didn't mean to take this post so serious but then I remembered the plot of anastasia and how similar it would be to rin's situation

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Quote:
Character: Yuuto Nakamura
Roleplay: Dream Dangaonpa 6: Hope's Name

User Image

User ImageYuu stirred a little when he heard the shout, but kept himself sleeping as long as he could. His body, however, decided to start waking up at the shout and within a few minutes, he was stretching and yawning in the chair. With a very soft "Huh?" he stood up, only to stumble a bit soon after and grabbed onto the desk. Once he was able to stand with no problem, he let go again and looked around in the room. "Where...Are we?" he asked more to himself then the other person in the room. "Is...Is this Hope's Peak?" It looked like the photos he saw on the orientation paperwork. But something seemed a bit off. And how did he get here anyways? He was walking towards his first day here, yes, but he didn't remember setting foot on campus at all. Then how did he wake up in a classroom? But, as he tried to remember what happened he got...Nothing. It was just blank.

Well, for the time being there wasn't much he could do here. Turning back towards the black haired male dressed in some...Formal garb? Yeah, that would be the best comparision he could think of...he nodded no to the question.
"I apologize. You are about in the same position as I am in. I have no idea what's going on or any memory from what happened. I'm hoping it's not just us in here and someone else might have a better understanding then we do right now."

"Ahe hem! Testing testing. Can you all hear me?... Oh wait you can't answer. This is your wonderful Headmaster speaking. All students are to gather in the gymnasium for an assembly. Please make your way to the gym for an important announcement. Students who don't show up will be punished.....severely."

Grimmancing a bit at the announcement, Yuuto didn't look too pleased. "I really don't want to do this when we don't know what's going on. But I'd rather not find out what that punishment would be." Opening the door and starting to step out, Yuuto looked back at the male. "Are you coming? Oh, and it's nice to meet you albit a little delayed due to the situation. My name is Yuuto Nakamura and I'm the Ultimate Journalist. Though, I'd rather be called Yuu then my full name."

──────────────────────
i am at...Classroom 1-A➙Hallway
along with...a male (Maximillion)
feeling like...disoriented, confused, and a little on guard but still had someone to rely on
i should add...hopefully this works to replace the other person for your chara Kiery! let me know if I need to change anything

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Believe everything that you hear
Too afraid to bring you near
Honesty and lies appear in the shadows,
Look behind you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items