= Sophia Laurence
X.x.X____________{Race}
=Human
X.x.X____________{Age}
=Twenty-Four
X.x.X____________{DateofBirth}
=April 28th
X.x.X____________{HomeTown}
=Lived in Bensonhurst Brooklyn till she was thirteen.
X.x.X____________{Career}
=Hunter

x.X.x-_____________[THIS IS ME]

X.x.X____________{Height}
=
5'2
X.x.X____________{Weight}
=
120lbs
X.x.X____________{BodyBuild }
=
Slender, big busted, small build

x.X.x-_____________[THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER]

X.x.X____________{Personality}
Sophie is a very abrasive person. She doesn't take kindly to many people, and if she does it's hard to break through her sarcastic personality. The brunette is used to being alone, even in a crowd of people, and enjoys working alone.

X.x.X____________{Biography}
=
Sophie was born to a middle class family outside Manhattan, New York. Growing up, her parents offered her the best education they could afford. They were a happy family, never indulging too far in life’s pleasures, but happy none the least. That is, until that cold December night when Sophie was thirteen. The teenager had just made it home from school, and before she was even able to drop her backpack down, she stumbled upon a horrible sight. Her mother was tied to a chair, her nose and ears bleeding; standing over her was a man that appeared like her father, but adorned yellow eyes.

Instinctively the girl ran, but her father grabbed her by the back of her shirt, slamming her into the wall. Unconscious, Sophie was tied up next to her mother, who all the while begged and pleaded for her daughter to be released. The man laughed, grabbing the elder woman by her collar, striking her hard in the face. Moments went by, and soon Sophie came-to. Looking up in fear, tears streamed down her face as she sobbed. “Why daddy?!” she screamed, looking to the man that raised her. “He’s not your father anymore..” her mother said softly, grief splayed across her face.

“That’s right, Amelia!” the man bellowed, pacing in front of them with a grin on his face. “See, daddy is dead. I’m just borrowing his body.” He turned around, showing them a stab wound that entered his heart. Turning back to face them, his eyes once more turned yellow. “Did your mommy ever tell you about our deal, Amelia?” the demon cooed, gripping Sophia’s mother’s throat in his hands. Amelia shook her head feverently, tears falling down her face. “Ahh, good! That lets me break the news…I love breaking the news.” He released her neck and stepped back, tilting his head.

“See, when dear old mom” he looked to Sophie “-or grandma, came over to America, she was very..very scared. Scared of starting a life here, scared of making money…that’s where I came in. I was on that boat too, Italy had become far too much of a bore and I knew I could make a deal with some poor fool on the way over. Everyone had desperation written on their faces…but your grandmother’s was particularly delicious..”

The demon reveled in the knowledge that this family was in the dark about the deal made, it would make it all the sweeter when he took what he came for. Crouching in front of Sophie with a sinister grin, he continued his story. “Grandma wanted to make sure he had money for her family, so that she could be secure. I offered an option. Give her clairvoyant abilities to open a shop, make good money, and provide for her family. When she asked the price…I told her it was nothing she would miss, something that’d I’d take long after she was gone. Ahh…desperation got to her, and she made the deal.” He took Sophie’s face in his hands. “Do you know what the price was..?”

Sophie sobbed, shaking her head. Amelia pulled at the restraints, screaming for the man that was once her husband to stop all this. Annoyed, the demon stood and walked to the counter, grabbing a large cutlery knife. Without a word, he shoved the knife into Amelia’s gut, than stepped back. “The reward didn’t involve you, darling.” He hissed, turning his head to the side. Sophie screamed out, watching her mother’s life slowly slip away. “So Sophie, answer me. You have very real dreams sometimes, right? See things that aren’t there..?” he egged her on. “You got grandma’s little tricks, didn’t you Sophie. She taught you how to read hands, read people… You’re my collection for grandma’s deal, sweetie. You and me have so much to talk about..”

Sophie sat in pure shock and terror. She had just seen her mother killed, and learned she was the payment for a deal her grandmother made decades ago. Not even a second went by when the door to the door to the Lawrence’s apartment was kicked open. A man with a thick beard, a baseball cap, and a mean look about him stood in the doorway, shotgun in hand. Firing, Sophie watched what used to be her father fly back against the wall, but stand up laughing. “Fine, hunter, I’ll go…for now.” With that black smoke emitted from Mr. Lawrence’s mouth, flew through a vent, and Sophie’s father collapsed – dead.

Sophie was hyperventilating, her eyes wide with no evidence of tears. The man who was referred to as ‘hunter’ walked over to the girl, slowly untying her. “What’s your name?” the burly man asked, freeing her from the restraints. “S-Sophie..” she replied. “Okay Sophie..and how old are you?” he questioned further, trying to bring the girl back to reality. “Th..Thirteen..and a half.” The man smiled, helping her stand and exit the apartment. “My name is Bobby, and I’m gonna help you Sophie..that’ok?” The man questioned. With a nod of her head, the man led her to the stairwell, pausing for a moment, and crouching down to her eye level. “Sophie…do you remember anything that…that the yellow eyed man said?” He knew he was treading in dangerous waters, trying to make a girl that just lost both her parents to a demon remember what happened, but it was an unfortunate and necessary part of his job.

The hunter has been following omens that led him to the small Brooklyn apartment; this demon wasn’t your run of the mill black eyes. This demon that the hunter had pinned as Valac, was a ‘president’ in Hell – surely a dangerous demon. Although, in Bobby Singer’s eyes, all demons were of the same breed. Putting a hand on the girl’s shoulder, Bobby offered a kind smile. Sniffling, Sophie nodded her head. “He..said my grandma made a deal…” she stammered. The hunter nodded his head, standing, and took her hand. “C’mon…let’s get you outa here..”

Sitting the girl in an old ’82 Ford Pickup, Bobby let the case rest. He figured from what the girl had said that the demon was merely coming to repay a debt owed by the girl’s grandmother. Despite knowing this, he was still confused why the demon took both her parents, left her, and why the grandmother didn’t repay the deal herself; a lot of unanswered questions¬¬ and nothing to answer them. If he wanted to find this demon, it wouldn’t be through this case – he’d have to search for omens again. Pulling up to the local hospital, Bobby stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door. Helping Sophie out, he walked her to the door, pausing before he left her there. “Don’t worry, you’ll be okay.” Unsure words left with every remaining victim. Truth to those words? Nil to none. Just before leaving, Bobby took the girls hand and dropped a talisman in her hands; an anti-possession seal.

That night when Sophie was thirteen was the end of one life, the beginning of another. She lost her parents, and had no living relatives – she was thrown into foster care.

Two years later when she was fifteen, the girl found herself in a foster care home in Illinois. She wasn’t the only kid in the house, two others from foster care lived with her. It wasn’t a bad situation, but it was no home. Over the two years since that fatal night, Sophie had become much more aware of things seen, and unseen around her. Not only had she become obsessed with finding what killed her parents, but she had also began to acknowledge her differences. Not a single day had gone by that she didn’t see shadowy figures that she didn’t hear or see something before it happened. Before the night her parents were killed, she worried about the oddities that followed her. But now, she relied on them.

In her time on the road, once she was released from foster care at the age of eighteen, Sophie met up with an unlikely friend. Driving through some south western state, the witch eyed a tall, blond hitch hiker. Taking a shot in the dark, she picked up the girl - they were heading for the same place, for the same reason. Pretty cool, huh? Her name was Angela Fox, and she too was a hunter. The both of them became partners, companions..best friends.. Just about a year ago, Angela took off and split..without a word. Since that time, Sophie works alone.

*Sophie began practicing Wicca at age sixteen, and has become an accomplished new age white witch
*Since the day after her families death, she has had on-going nightmares of a "man" named Valac
*Ever since Bobby gave her the anti-posession charm, she wears it around her neck.
*She has since gotten into contact with Bobby.
*Bobby told her of the demon responsible for for her families death. She's been hunting him since.
*Sophie has yet to know the demon's plans for her.

x.X.x-_____________[ARE YOU... THEM?]

X.x.X____________{Family/Spouse}
=
All deceased
X.x.X____________{Crush/Love}
=
None
X.x.X____________{Relations}
=
Bobby Singer - friend

x.X.x-_____________[CAPABLE OF ANYTHiiNG]

X.x.X____________{Weapons}
=
A freaken artillery
X.x.X____________{ExtraAbilities}
=
Sophie is clairvoyant, a trait her grandmother received from the demon Valac, and passed down to her. ABILITIES:
*realistic/predicting dreams
*seeing spirits from time to time
Sophie also is a practicing Wiccan and uses her techniques to help her hunt.
X.x.X____________{UserName}
=breaklight special

Sparkly Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      »»xx& loney is the night xxxxx__x___WHEN you find yourself a l o n e !
      _____ _ _your ( DEMONS ) come alive !
      _____ _ _ AND YOUR MIND IS NOT YOUR (OWN)

__ _ _SOMEBODY`S watchin;you` baby .
      so much can do.

The darkness was suffocating. All around her the pitch black left feelings of fear and uncertainty; there was no escaping it. It was a dream Sophie replayed almost every night – an infinite darkness in which she walked, trying to find escape. And in these dreams, when all hope was lost of finding salvation, she was visited by a disembodied voice. As she ran through the darkness, fear consuming her, the voice would laugh and egg her on. It knew her regret, all her dread, and serenaded her with dark tales relating solely to her as she ran. Finally, she would see a light, bright freedom that while knowing it was her escape, left her with worry. What was on the other side?

By the time she found the light and made her bee-line towards it, the darkness around her came crashing down, and she would awake abruptly to the sound of her heart pounding in her chest. Every night, in every dream, the voice taunted and baited Sophie, and she knew exactly who it was. A demon, one who had killed her parents, the one she had been both running from, and chasing her entire life. From the dreams, she knew he was looking for her, searching endlessly since that night over ten years ago. Why? She didn’t know, and most of her didn’t want to know. Although, it probably had to do with her psychic abilities..

Gasp! Sophie sat up in the back seat of her ’70 Dodge Charger ( pure white with tan interior ) gasping for air. Disoriented from her frightening dreams, her hand retched down towards the floor of the car, searching for her cell phone. Upon grabbing it, she flipped it open. 12:52pm. “Son of a b***h…” she grumbled, not realizing how late she had slept. Sure, she hadn’t called it a night till around 6am, but sleep wasn’t something she was all too concerned about. Stepping out of the back seat of the car, she stretched and yawned; her car was parked in some woods off of Highway 98 in Norfork, Nebraska. Moving into the driver’s seat, she grabbed the keys to her pocket and started the car.

Sophie’s intention was to drive to Souix Falls, South Dakota – she knew someone there. It had taken her a long time to track him down, but she finally did. There lived a hunter named Bobby Singer, also the owner of ‘Singer’s Garage’. When she was thirteen, and a demon killed her parents, he saved her from what looked like the same demise. Since that day she had no contact with him, no word at all. After becoming an independent, and a hunter, she thought it was high time to find him and figure out all she could from that night. With a roar of the engine, Sophie pulled back onto Highway 98 and started her trip.

- - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces