Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Town Pride Contest
Since it's the Slime Olympics, it's time to show off your Town Pride for your team! Dress your avatar in a way to show support to any of the four Gaia Towns! Remember, this is the first Slime Olympics, so be sure to dress accordingly for SLIME!

Rules
  • Dress your avatar to show support for your favorite Towns Team (Aekea, Barton, Durem, or Gambino) during the Slime Olympics!
  • Save your avatar, and upload it to an image hosting website such as photobucket or tiny pic.
  • Fill out the below form!

Form:
[color=#3f2fc6][size=24][b][u]Town Pride Contest[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (Your Name)
[b]Avatar:[/b] (Your avatar!)
[b]Town:[/b] (Which Town are you representing?)
[b]How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics?[/b] (THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW!)
[/color]

Prizes
Grand Prize:
User Image OMG Team, and User Image Get Lift

Runner Up:
User Image OMG Animal Team, and User Image Get Swole

Winners:

1. spotsvannia

2. Hip as Heck

Adorable Bunny

Town Pride Contest
Username: Hip as Heck / Majjoko
Avatar: Cheering From My apartment
Town: AEKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? Even though there trapped in there apartment with diedrich(SCREAM!!!!) There still there to cheer Aekea on!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Town Pride Contest

Username: BatChic
Town: Batty for Barton
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? Even though I am spotted sporting Barton Town Gold, I am also wholly cheering for the Slime Olympics by bringing a bunch of balloons with all of the towns represented. In one arm I am holding a big ball, ready to play a game of Slime Ball, where contestants rub the ball with slime from one of the stray blobs they have captured, and throw the balls at a bulls-eye target and see if the balls will stick. Next to me Diedrich can be seen, playing a little coy, hiding behind me, while Kitten Star is ready to help with depositing stay blobs into the convert-o-matic!

Team Diedrich

Town Pride Contest

Username: Zana Bonanza

Town: Barton, the real OG

How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? By slime-ing everyone, of course! I knew saving this tub of Gak from the 90s would come in handy some day...wait, that's not what this is about? What thing on my head? I have no idea what you're talking about, EVERYTHING IS FINE!

Everyday Loiterer

Town Pride Contest
Username: Emo Kuromi Nui
Town: All 4
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? She's trying to look supportive as possible.

Devoted Dreamer

Town Pride Contest
Username: As if I even care
Town: Barton, represent!
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? Well, this year I was feeling a little down after hearing the Olympics were cancelled and thought I'd go for a jog out to the old site sporting my Olympic getup (like a totally normal person), but before I could take two steps I found this lil jujube outside! How precious.. like a little ball of milk and honey, I get the feeling.. everything is going to be fine.

Shy Protagonist

Town Pride Contest
Username: eclaire5
Town: Gambino
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? My Gambino mage is using her magic to make these slimes surrender to all the teams but especially Gambino! There is nothing in the official rule book against using magic. We've checked! 3nodding

Sparkly Friend

Town Pride Contest
Username: mistymountaingirl
Avatar: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? By guarding Barton town so that nobody sabotages any of the Barton athletes or their belongings. Not that they would, but better safe than sorry. Go Barton!

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Town Pride Contest
Username: VinaGal
Town: Barton Town
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? Hi, it's me Rina. Flowers are beautiful, don't you think? Our town gives flowers and maybe "something else special" to all participants in Slime Olympics and that's why I'm here representing Barton Town heart . Hopefully I'll score a romantic date with a muscular male winner by the end of the day wink

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
Town Pride Contest
Username: spotsvannia
Town: Isle De Gambino
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? As any good resident of Isle De Gambino, I'm celebrating by going all out when it comes to fun! What was originally going to be a party ship to celebrate with one big olympic long party, is now converted to a battleship! (because there's lots of slimes at sea right? ...right?) Well whatever, this ship's still going to be a blast!
Town Pride Contest
Username: axoIotl
How is your avatar celebrating the Slime Olympics? Of course, by trying to participate in slime-shooting competition! You shoot at blobs of slimes as much as you can, counting how many you've splattered. The person with most kills successful shoots wins medals for their team! Kitten star looks proudly over slimey massacre fun he helped to cause, smiling innocently. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Those splotches of colours? They're colours of slimes that she obliterated! -oh... one of the slimes latched onto her angrily.
("...They were sentient?!" she screeched, clutching the watergun tightly with wide eyes.)

I think it's trying to say something... (The slime demands sacrifice and blood for their lost brethren and needless cruelty that was involved.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff