Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
intro post

User Image
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
t:echno wiz·ard (venalin june alexander )

stop; hit it; break kill it; anybody know the odds when i deal it
anybody get up the guts to play? ` cause you only live once better live for the day.

████████████████████████████████ : : :

Noon already? The techie looked at her hacking watch, one of her first inventions. The thing looked like a regular digital watch- the way it was when she first bought it. Later on, using the kitchen counter as a desk, she was able to make the clock part a lid above a totally intricate tool to hack into the security systems of pretty much any rich building. It helped a lot during their raids but since Hunter was arrested, some houses had their security upgraded to something much more serious: human body guards. Something the brunette didn't know how, or like for that matter, to process. Luckily most rich adults were too naïve to think that a human brain could outwit their simple machines. The place Venalin worked at was the closest thing to expensive electronics she could get: A cheap pawn shop that was run by an old couple. It was one of the only places she could get away with a cord or two without having anyone asking her why she needed it. She chuckled at the thought. What would she say if she did? “Oh, y'know, the usual. Grabbing stuff for the Hoodlums so we can steal money from the rich idiots and give to the poor that actually need the money”? That would have resulted in a life behind bars.

Since her shift was an all day, it was going to take a lot for the hold man to let her go. As old the couple was, no matter how small their business was, they didn't own a store in the Big Apple for nothing. Customers were pretty slow today but that wasn't going to be a good reason. Hell, what day wasn't the pawn shop nearly deserted? The only ones who ever gave the big dough was the shady ones who gave diamonds and jewelry which didn't faze Venalin at all. This was New York city, and she wasn't a googly eyed girl who wanted everything shiny and a prince charming that could put her in her place. After calling her coworker, she could never remember his name, a man in his thirties to take her place she walked over to the back of the rectangular store and knocked gently to the old couple's office. Fifteen minutes, filled with begging and reasoning, she was able to get to the changing room.

Fifteen minutes. If she were a regular girl, she could've sweet talked the old man. But she didn't. Sweet talking was never something she was capable of. After taking off her work uniform, khaki's and a black “Pawn It” t-shirt, she changed into her regular outfit: baggy, pocket filled jean pants, and a guy's gray wife beater. Obviously she never cared for fashion. With a quick goodbye to her co worker, she looked at her watch as she hopped on her motorcycle—literally just a bike with an engine strapped to it. With metal parts, she was able to make it look like a cheap motorcycle that was just rusty. As she drove, no doubt people gave her a look or two. A girl, tall for her age, brunette hair tied up, poor clothes that didn't even look her size, old sneakers that were dirty from dirt and gas who was riding a strange looking bike. Her clothes that she left her home with were all traded away for money. The rich fabric she had worn was able to give her money to sustain her for a couple of days before she found herself with the hoodlums.

Using, illegal, shortcuts through alleyways she was able to make it to the house in less than fifteen minutes; dodging the traffic that could've made the drive thirty minutes, she parked her bike at the side of the house. No doubt the people in the living room knew she was there by the loud engine's roaring. Taking off her helmet gray helmet, salvaged from a junkyard, she walked into the apartment building. When she got to the living room she instantly recognized some of the people. Instead of sitting on a couch, she leaned against the wall in a lazy, slouching matter with her arms folded, hiding her torn up biker gloves, also saved from a junkyard. “I'd ask but then again, it doesn't seem like any of you know what this meeting is for either,” she said calmly. She probably looked like a freak to everyone who didn't know her usual routine.

Preferring not to look around awkwardly, she grabbed her phone from her pocket- the same phone she took with her when she left her parents. It was an old smart phone that probably wasn't sold in stores anymore. Usually her parents had a tracker installed in the thing but after tinkering with it before she left during her time in the underground tech place she used to go to, she was able to detach it and change the code so that the phone company wouldn't able to shut her phone down. If, that is, they found her number. The techie was no stereotypical newbie to electronics. She was able to hack into any system, with glee and unimaginable amount of hype that no one, besides probably Jack, would understand. There was a high she received from the sense of accomplishment. She viewed the systems as funner, more complicated- a challenge that made her ambitiousness come alive.

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lit break~!

User Image
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
t:echno wiz·ard (venalin june alexander )

stop; hit it; break kill it; anybody know the odds when i deal it
anybody get up the guts to play? ` cause you only live once better live for the day.

████████████████████████████████ : : :

Still like a statue. The girl registered what the leader just said. They were going to rob THAT Raymond White? The one with the billion dollar house and owning just about every shady business in New York? "Top of the Foodchain" in New York kind of guys? She was like a volcano that was about to erupt. Hearing the name of a man that owned high tech places in New York with the word 'rob' meant business to Venalin's ears. It was like everything went to a halt. Rich man. Many businesses. New technology. Fun, frustrating, mind hurting, and, most of all, new games for Venalin to analyze, learn, tinker with at the happiness that was nearly terrifying for anyone who dared to look into her thoughts. (Trust me, it's scary.) Like a wanted fugitive who looked at their next little victim to their sadistic games... okay maybe that was a bit over exaggerated. But can you blame her?

Drip, drip, drip, the lava of excitement begins to seep down the volcano. The brunette's eyes stare at the screen in front of her but clearly wasn't focused. She began to shake and a scary smile slowly grew on her lips. Any moment now, a rumble of a volcano, soon to erupt. The voices of concerns from other people were far away now; she was deaf with her roaring excitement. She rolled her eyes when she heard the "hows" and "why" questions from her peers as well as the uncertainty. Seriously? They were talking about a millionaire with money that could help thousands of people! It shouldn't even make the difference if they robbed him a million dollars or two. He could get them back easily. The guy owned so much of this place already! Not only that but down to the core of it all, Venalin could just... my goodness, there were so many things she could do within this potential mission. Look at the latest cords that were probably stronger against breaking from fools who trip over them, up to date computers they used, the latest home security ware that people used nowadays. The findings of new parts she could use in her blueprints in her inventions if she found a way to get them in her possession somehow. Not only that but she could use it to other things as well...

"Let's do it!" Boom. It, or rather she, exploded. Her gray eyes shot up form her phone, gone was her expression of boredom and calm. She stared at the leader intently. The silver irises were big, her gaze was like a child's before they entered a candy store: curious, excited, all in for it. Pushing her back away from the wall, she stepped up. Anyone in the room could guess that she was excited. Heck, she might even pee her pants if she hadn't gone recently before she left work. Though it was a little scary, her face held the Chesire Cat's and the look of the Mad Hatter combined in Alice in Wonderland. Venalin put away her phone back into her pocket but her hand lingered above it. "Okay I'm with everyone here: What do you suppose we do? You do realize he has one of the most top securities in this city right? Does this mean I can finally hack into something worthwhile? Count me in, I can look at one of their business websites on the internet on a public computer so that they won't be able to track us. It won't get us into too much trouble. It won't even let us get caught! Y'know, just to test their security systems? Please? That way I can see what we're up against! Please? Please? Pretty please? Let me work my techie magic! It's going to be really fun! I know it! I can sneak in and pretend as one of their security guards and look at their cameras and maintenance of the place. (I know I barely look eighteen and that I'm underage but we can make this work using that makeup stuff the other girls have?) Please? Please? If you don't I'll prank you, I really will... Okay maybe not but I want in!" By the time she finished rambling, she was literally out of breath like she'd been through jumping jacks and pushups.

There was a high chance that she was annoying people, but now she didn't give a crap. She even may be annoying herself if she saw what she was doing from a different outside-of-the-body kind of way. None of that mattered. Right now it was her and the things she wanted to get to. Not to mention the amount they could give to the poor. Venalin wasn't that selfish to just want something only for herself.

ooc; heheh... this post sucks.

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
intro post~

User Image
                              NOW × LET`S × DANCE DANCE DANCE ⊰ ⋆ !
                              indentindenti have a rather ( BIG ) dream !

indentindentindentindent`cause i can do w h a t e v e r i want with the w↺rld
                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ for the GREATfreedomTONIGHT ▰ oh !

TAKARA × kaji !
                              indentindentindenindent d.dancing GENIUS
        User Image

"...Crossbridge High School?" The only thing that indicated it as a question was the raise of her voice at the end of the sentence.

The pink haired girl stared at her so called parents. Since she found the papers, her parents were further away from her than she really was. Even if there wasn't much of a difference, it was now that Takara knew that she truly didn't know who raised her besides the nannies of her past. The three were sitting in the main room. Mother and Father sat in front of her while she sat in front of them like the accused in front of the king and queen in a royal court. Her... father, stern and emotionless, while her mother who usually did most of the talking smiled the usual fake smile she tended to use when she was having other motives. It was difficult to distinguish the two unless you lived with her and saw her: Every. Single. Day.

Takara never heard of such a school. It wasn't like she needed to look for one. With her grades, Takara could go into any school she chose. It was easy. She didn't need

"Yes. You received an invitation to enroll. Your father and myself both think you should. The school has a good reputation and will help you with your resume. As less jobs are open, having the school listed on your resume would definitely give you a higher ranking than just any regular graduate." Her mother said lively high voice she used whenever she was with her 'friends.' "Though if you don't want to go to that school I guess we COULD find a much more suitable school for you but I do think this is the best..."

With a serious expression, her eyes moved from her parents to the tatami floor. The Kaji's family's daughter sat silently like she was seriously contemplating on it. Honestly, the instant reply was for her to go but there had to be a moment of hesitation in front of her family so that they wouldn't expect anything, right?

"Hm... Well I..." Takara began.

▰▰▰ 〈 〈 〈 TIMESKIP !

A soft sigh escaped from her lips as she woke up from her sleep.

It had been officially two years since she'd been away from home. Three years... And yet it felt like nothing really changed. Even if she didn't really see her parents because they weren't with her, she didn't really try to hang out with the other students during her junior or senior years. All she wanted to do was get her senior year, her final year at the high school, over with. Not being very interested in getting to know anyone, she attained a snobby reputation from her fellow seniors who knew her and spread her temperament when she was pissed off. The clubs she joined, besides dance, were merely just things that would make Mr. and Mrs. Kaji satisfied with the feeling that she was doing something with her life. Of course, through the years she learned to love them but the initial plan was to just make sure she was secured a stay in the school.

Rather than go home, she decided to stay at school throughout her summer for "extracurricular" reasons.

Getting up the senior went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth after putting on the school uniform, doing so as quietly as possible in respect for her roommate. Seems like it was just another day for the pink haired girl. Since there seemed to be a little more than plenty of time for her to get ready for Dance Club's orientation, there was nothing better to do than really walk around. Noiselessly, Takara left the dorm after making sure the CD with the song Ms. Metzler helped her choose. The song and dance weren't too difficult yet the whole routine wasn't a total "head, shoulders, knees and toes" kind of thing. Once she was out of the dorm, she started vagabonding the school. In other words, she was aimlessly roaming till it was time to get ready.

When one such as Takara wanders aimlessly; she really does walk like a brain dead zombie. Of course without the jaw hanging down, the moaning, drooling, etc. Before she knew it she was already walking near the gym with a... fascinating(?) looking kids in front of her. A gray haired girl and a redheaded boy? Although they weren't people Takara would usually see, by their appearance the estimate age she'd make would probably be either sophomores or freshmen.

Anyway the red haired one was being way to loud for her taste. As she passed, Takara looked at them nonchalantly. "Excuse me, but it's too early in the morning for you guys to be so... lively. I suggest you tone it down?" She said before muttering under her breath: "Veuillez être tranquille.*"

Seriously. It was too early for her to be dealing with imbeciles who act like it was six in the afternoon when it was actually a little later than eight thirty in the morning. Speaking of time, shouldn't she get to the gym and prepare for dance club's orientation? It was a pain but at least orientation wasn't a hundred times a year.

In her line of sight it seemed as if a lot of chaotic things were happening. Um... shouldn't someone do something about this?

... Eh. Not her problem.

Passing through the chaotic mess, the tranquil girl did her best not to touch people amongst the mess.

OOC; WHALE THAT WENT WELL notreally. FEEL FREE TO PISS HER OFF CONVERSE WITH HER

▰ T.TRANSLATE?〈 Veuillez être tranquille - please be quiet - french
                            MY EYES ARE FILLED ↷
                            indentindentindentWITH SHINING ▰▰▰ 〈 〈 〈 STARS

indentindentindenteven the light burning in my heart
                            won't be forever, there's n o t h i n g to lose

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
intro post

User Image
oh-oh-oh-oh when can I see you again oh-oh-oh-oh when can we do this again oh-oh-oh-oh when can I see you again oh-oh-oh-oh when can we do this again
oh-oh-oh-oh when can I see you again oh-oh-oh-oh when can we do this again oh-oh-oh-oh when can I see you again oh-oh-oh-oh when can we do this again
GO SEE THE WORLD `CAUSE IT'S { ALL SO BRAND NEW }

don't close your ( eyes ) 'cause your future's ready to shine

LEV IGOR PITERA
it's just a matter of time before
we learn how to FLY

▬▬▬▬ welcome to the rhythm of the night

• In the boys' dorm, a certain rich boy was having the time of his life in his own room while he got ready for the party. “IT'S A NEW DAWN IT'S A NEW DAY IT'S A NEW LIIIFE ~! FOR MEEE!!” Lev was really feeling good. The teenager was in his room, blasting out to the overly loud Feeling Good, Michael Buble version. Lev couldn't wait for the party for multiple significant reasons: He was going with Bambi, the love of his life. Grayson is about to pick a girl up for the first time to Lev's dismay; he kind of wanted to hide in a corner the moment he found out his honey had found a date to a the party. It was heartbreaking! (If you're taking this seriously then you've got some serious problems.) But that's all just joking around. Lev regarded Grayson as a close buddy after what felt like a long time. Despite his fun, free nature the aristocrat didn't trust many people. It took a lot for anyone for Lev to trust and share what he had on his own mind and not listen to what was going on in the lives of everyone else. Oh and did he mention he was going with the most gorgeous creation in the planet that ever walked and breathed? Saying Lev had a thing for Bambi was a huge understatement. He loved her more than anything. When they were kids, Lev grew his innocent love out of friendship to an unbreakable point. Even if the blonde did move away, he never forgot about her. It would be true to say there never went a day he thought of her.

The aristocrat looked in his body mirror at his reflection and his clothes. Not bad. Even if the party was going to be outdoors, there was still no reason to excuse himself from looking amazing. His room was clean for a boy, the clothes stayed in his closet in organized little piles. The floor was spotless and his bed was... somewhat made. Lev was three hundred thousand ninety-five percent sure Bambi would fall for him tonight... okay maybe more like thirty-seven percent but WHO CARES? He was going with HER; not to mention some friend of hers. As long is that friend was a girl, Lev was able to breathe. Everything was, hopefully, going to be perfect from the start of the night to the end. That is if he prevented his friends from dragging him away. But at this party, Lev was set on making sure no one was taking him away from her. He didn't want her out of her site unless it was at school and he didn't have anything to say about it in his own classes. Seriously, even Lev questioned himself if he developed a certain anxiety for her after all those years of yearning to see her again. When he found out she was attending the same school as he, there were fireworks in his eyes while his friends looked at him funny for the rest of the day. It made him sad that she wasn't party of a higher group- in fact it was like the two stood on the school's clique spectrum. While he stood on the one with bright neon, he saw her in the calm quiet colors. But this was Lev, and he could care less about it. It would only be more of a challenge for Lev and a fun one at that.

Hearing a knock at the door, Lev finally turned down his music. Already knowing who it was Lev opened the door and his mouth to say something before Grayson beat him to it. The process of Lev's 'I'm about to yell at your phase' began. At first there was a sigh. Then the roll of eyes. Finally, after a huge intake of breath: “GOSH DANG!! GRAYSON, HONEY, IF YOU ASK ME HOW YOU LOOK ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU WON'T SPEAK TO HER AGAIN,” he said quite loudly, obviously hurting his honey's ears. The spoiled kid chuckled before looking at his friend. The rich kid thought Gray looked more decent than he usually did, no offense but the kid DID have a crappy wardrobe when it came to what Lev thought was appealing. His honey was growing up a little more and it was so cute! The Korean smiled before giving Gray a punch in the arm. It wasn't enough to hurt him, Lev knew that by the harsh appearance of his dorm-mate. “You look fine. I'm sure she's going to be impressed with you no matter what you wear as long as you don't stand her up. Girls hate that kind of stuff,”
                                          Lev explained. His words made him sound, as well as reminded him, like Donkey from Shrek, so he added, “OH, and don't forget 'Chicks LOVE that romantic crap!'” For a couple of seconds, Lev began laughing obnoxiously before his phone made the sound of receiving a text. Taking his Galaxy SIII out of his left butt pocket, he unlocked it to see a message from Noah.

To: Noey~
                                          I'll be right there hunny boo ~
                                          LOL seriously twenty minutes tops
                                          Gotta pick up a lady first /winkwink
                                          THE LOVE OF MY LIIIIFE ~!

Lev did his best to hold his laughter in front of Gray as he pressed send. Sometimes he wondered what was the point of being straight when he flirted with so many guys for fun, jokingly, that is. He slipped his phone back to his pocket. That was Lev's cue to leave. “Let's go. We took enough time with how we look. 'Sides, I'm pretty sure you'll find people looking worse than you think you look, trust me. I've been there.” The raven haired boy smirked at his friend. “Well I'll be on my way now. We're leaving between twelve to one o'clock, got it? Any later and I'm scared that even I won't know what I'll be doing after. As for Trixy girl- good luck with her.” Giving his friend a 'good luck' pat on the back Lev closed his dorm door behind him and walked out the building, jumped into his car, and drove off to his love's dorm.

( /drivingdrivingdriving ~ )

After parking his car, Lev walked in confident strides towards the 301A dorm. Upon entering the door, he heard the voice of his beloved before seeing a familiar red-head pass by the guy whose name was something Lev never really knew how to pronounce that started with a 'v' and Ben- wait, BEN! “BENNY BOY ~!” He yelled out before running to the cute little nerdy boy, practically jumping on the poor guy as Lev went in for a hug. After a couple of seconds, Lev finally released the poor guy and looked towards his princess. “You're carriage awaits, my love,” he said with full honest affection before taking Bambi's hand in his own and kissed it while staring straight into her eyes. “Actually it's a car, carriages aren't really attractive as they say in Disney movies,” he corrected afterward, chuckling.

( ▬▬ SOMETHING IN THE AIR YOU CAN'T DENY ⊰ ・゚・*: ✧!
User Image

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
intro post ~

User Image

¹ ² ³ counting out the signs we see
тнє тαℓℓ вυιℓ∂ιηgѕ ƒ α ∂ ι η g ιη тнє ∂ιѕтαηcє
( ⋮ σηℓу ∂σтѕ ση α мαρ × )
the awkward virtuoso !

BELLATRIX QUINCIE LIM
rαιɴ αɢαιɴѕт тнe wιɴdowѕ & тнe ѕтroɴɢ coғғee wαrмιɴɢ υp мy ғιɴɢerѕ ιɴ тнιѕ ғιѕнerмαɴ'ѕ нoυѕe
rαιɴ αɢαιɴѕт тнe wιɴdowѕ & тнe ѕтroɴɢ coғғee wαrмιɴɢ υp мy ғιɴɢerѕ ιɴ тнιѕ ғιѕнerмαɴ'ѕ нoυѕe

▌you got me
            ▌searched the sand
            ▌& climbed the tree
            ▌& brought me back down

• Unlike all the other girls who were busy getting ready for the big, exciting forest party, there, with her upper body sprawled upon her desk on top of the study papers she's been looking at before falling fast asleep with a small, quiet snore, was Bellatrix. The girl had been studying and reviewing information for her next big test, not that she really needed anything else to learn, and had fallen into a nice pleasant, peaceful, nap. The brainiac dreamed of graduating with a perfect four point zero becoming a valedictorian and not having such a stuttering, strange way to say words. Until a certain someone, Bhan, yelled for her on the other side of the door that led to the hallway. Bellatrix opened one eye halfway before closing it, she grumbled, not wanting to. The young lady believed that going to parties led people to the horrid road of flunking and ending up working at McDonald's.

Did she really have to go to this party? If Florence hadn't said yes to Grayson, Bellatrix wouldn't have- okay well maybe the miss probably would still have to go but still! Her crazy friend just had to tell him she was okay with it. During the three days, Bellatrix had thought of going back to the poor guy and apologizing. Bellatrix would say that she wasn't really interested in parties and had a strict bedtime for herself at ten; this was all very, embarrassingly, true. Yet every time she knew in the end it wouldn't work out the way she wanted and she might even end up making a poor impression on the first and only guy who asked her out. No conversation with anyone she didn't know personally went well besides a few special people. There was always that awkward air between her and whoever she was talking to during, and outside, school hours. When she's go to Starbucks for lunch, the girl would get stares from both other customers and the employees. For a couple of seconds her brown irises disappeared underneath her eyelids before Florence came into the picture, banging on her door. Ugh. There was never a peaceful day when that girl is around.

“Okay! I'm coming! Stop screaming bloody murder outside for me, will you?” She pleaded as loud as she possibly could, her voice cracked midway just as she opened the door, allowing the two crazy girls to bombard her room. Within three seconds Bellatrix found her neat closet that had been perfectly organized, messed up and some of her clothes were scattered throughout her room. “Gee, thanks,” Trix began before Florence interrupted her, “Wait, kinky? Oh no, no, no, I'm fine with my clothes.” But to her dismay, the crazy girl went out of her room anyway, probably having something in mind for the petite oriental who couldn't ever identify what was on the strange girl's mind. “Yeah, this is totally fun Bhan,” Bellatrix said, turning to her best friend, in a bland and sarcastic tone. Even if Siobhan was on the higher side of the population latter, the two had been able to hold on to their best friend status.

“Are you even sure I can pull this off?” Bellatrix inquired quietly, staring at the beautiful piece of fabric. She was astounded and speechless. Before she knew it, she was pushed out of her current clothes, a sweater and leggings, without her own consent. This was against her will! The girl opened her small pink lips to speak, only to be forced into the dress that Florence brought to her, “Make sure the door's closed, please!” She squealed before complying to the two other girls before hearing the sound of her door shutting. Once the nerd was in the dress, she found herself sitting on the chair of her study desk again. Only this time there was makeup sprawled around, on top of her papers. Yikes. “M-Make sure not to spill any of that on my study. I need those for school,” she implied. Oh what was the use? Either way these two girls were bound to ignore her until they were finished. For however long they worked, Ms. Lim looked at her friends' attuned expressions to their work. She couldn't see herself whatsoever so all the young woman could do was hope that she didn't look like a complete mess after they were finished.

As they worked on poor Bellatrix's face the door knocked. “C-come in- owie!” The misfortunate missy yelped when they were curling her eyelashes with some monstrous device that should have never been created by human kind. Curse her Asian ethnicity of having short eyelashes! The door opened to reveal an unfamiliar girl, saying something about finding shoes to match the dress before tossing a pair of heels on Bellatrix's already messy bed. Heels? Oh no. 'I am not wearing those!' She thought stubbornly when she already knew she was going to whether she liked it or not. While one brunette went to get her shoes, the other continued working on her face. By the time she was finished, the two friends of hers made her stand. Momentarily Trix's legs were uneasy, it had been forever ago since she had last wear such high heels. In fact, she didn't ever remember wearing any in her past at all. Nevertheless, she was able to stand tall, careful not to slouch since she was afraid of getting lectured later. Bellatrix walked to her bathroom and closed her eyes again. This time counting internally to three before opening them to look at herself in her mirror. Woah. It was as if someone took Bellatrix, the nerdy awkward girl, and replaced her with this gorgeously beautiful young lady whom she couldn't recognize at all. “Who are you?” She demanded quietly. It was all she could muster as she looked into the mirror at someone she didn't know. For the first time she felt like Cinderella. Except there was a lot of differences in contrast like their ethnicity, age, time span, and fairy godmothers.

User Image
      ▌& all i can say is you ⊰ blow me a w a y × × ×

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
a little writer's block ~

User Image
GO SEE THE WORLD `CAUSE IT'S { ALL SO BRAND NEW }

don't close your ( eyes ) 'cause your future's ready to shine

LEV IGOR PITERA
it's just a matter of time before
we learn how to FLY

▬▬▬▬ welcome to the rhythm of the night

Lev chuckled at Bambi's practicality. If it was any other girl, he would have secretly rolled his eyes at her. Yet the key was that this was Bambi. One could say that the boy was more or less looked to her as the sun in his life. Her smile meant everything to him and yet she never saw him the same. But that didn't bother him too much. Oblivious to the people who disliked him in the room, not letting go off her hand, he turned around and waved goodbye. Hearing Bambi suggest they might as well leave too, Lev turned his head to face his childhood friend just as she took her hand back. For a split second, his face had shown sadness, but the transition to becoming cheerful was so quick, no one would have been able to catch it. Stepping beside her, he opened the door for her before pushing her back gently to persuade her to walk outside the dorm room, unknowingly to anyone but himself, the tall boy was afraid that if he became anymore affectionate physically, she'd. When they were completely out of the dorms altogether, he jogged ahead to his car- the vehicle was parked nearby. “You're carriage, my princess,” he smiled sweetly before opening the door for her. Once his blonde beauty was seated in the car, Lev walked proudly to the driver's seat, got in his car, and drove off.

( /drivingdrivingdriving ~ )

The moment he and his date stepped into the party scene there was an automatic shouts of his name left and right. “Aye guys! Enjoying the party?” He asked with a full grin before turning to Bambi. It was then he actually looked at her. She looked gorgeous. He stared at her for a moment, as if to debate whether or not he might as well kiss her before thinking better of it, before taking her hand, leading her to the rest of the party with a fat smile on his mouth. Multiple people greeted him. Some were friends he knew and others were either girls who flirted with him or guys he just knew from class. Amidst the crowd he and his date dove in, he was constantly looking at Bambi as if to make sure she would disappear the moment he took too long to look again. During the times he looked away, he tried all he could to look above the crowd for Noah, Darcy, anyone he knew more than just as a person to talk to. It was to those really great friends whom Lev wanted to showoff his belle of the night.

Speaking of the two, he was able to find them, at the same time actually. The young adult opened his mouth to call on them before seeing Darcy going all out on his male friend like there was no tomorrow. Nope. Definitely not going to have them meet her anytime soon. They seemed too engulfed in the party to even talk soberly to Lev anymore, and knowing Darcy, she was as good as gone for the rest of the night. He would have to tell them everything tomorrow when both of his friends were in their right minds. Having blown the first and only plan he had, Lev just decided to continue to navigate him and poor Bambi out of the crowd.

Speaking of the blonde belle, multiple asked who she was and what school she came from, obviously not having heard anything about the genius nerd in Bambi in class. Lev chuckled in reply saying she was his Cinderella with a boyish smile before walking onward, constantly trying to fine a way out of the crowd. Once they were able to get through the crowd, the asian boy guided her towards the refreshments table where he finally let go of her hand. “Well that was an interesting beginning!” He declared cheerfully, “If you want, you can have a drink. They're free.” Really? Really? Drinks, Lev? That's all you could think of talking about? There were so much things the tall Asian boy could talk about and yet none of them could enter his mind at that moment. Well wasn't he screwed for the night. Not only that, the raven haired boy didn't realize the majority of his sweating had come from the Bambi than the crowd they just had to go through. Okay, good... now what were they supposed to do? Yet he never really did think things through and through. Most of the time, in his life, Lev would tend to wing things until there came a stopping point or a victorious ending to whatever he was up to. “So what do you want to do now? Dance? Drink? Converse with society?” Whatever she was up for, Lev didn't mind complying it one bit. Of course, as long as he was part of it.

( ▬▬ SOMETHING IN THE AIR YOU CAN'T DENY ⊰ ・゚・*: ✧!
User Image

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

DRAKE red
songs of desperation ▪ i played them for ⊰ you

a moment of love : a dream a laugh a kiss a cry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Drake!"

Yet the queen's son was only a few steps away from him. Lazily sitting in a comfortable, satin chair, one would have thought he was intoxicated. He almost was. But he didn't want his mind to wander too far. Everyone was already mad. The prince had been drinking tea in his hands while he invited some of Wonderlands, whores- er people pleasers, to visit him. Generally just for out of boredom reasons rather than truly wanting the pleasure the women could give him. He could have that at any time he wanted.

Amongst the giggling girls around him, his mother's voice could be heard from the four corners of Wonderland. Yet the attractive females surrounding him. as well as the relaxing atmosphere, somewhat kept his attention away from his mother. With a cup of the sweetest tea in his hand, Jasper preferred not to become a drunken fool at any time of his life, there was relaxing music playing in the background too. There wasn't anything he could really think of that would, or could, top all of that. When a person is at the top of the scale of riches, it's common to always want the best side of the stick, isn't it? After all, what would a guy do if he had all the power for being second to none except the queen, his own mommy, on the throne?

Slowly, he lifted his head lazily, reluctantly, from the girls to make eye contact with the queen. "Yes, Mother?" The tone of his voice was mocking, as if daring, teasing, the power of the one before him. But it was all fun and games and, of course, his mother knew that of all people. She allowed his tone to wash over her, replying to the taunt with nothing more that the roll of her eyes before proceeding with her purpose of coming here.

In the flesh, it was an odd site to see the queen herself in person to fetch someone. Usually she'd send a messenger, which tended to be the white rabbit or a card soldier, to locate the person physically. The poor sought out soul didn't have a choice to reject the offer. Eight out of ten, was the likelihood of getting a head chopped off for doing something idiotic. At the tender age of four, Drake had witnessed his first beheading. Rather that crying to his mother or becoming stone cold, the little boy had laughed, asking if he could take the body to play with. At that time, he planned on taking the head and playing a ball game of some sort, maybe to even spice up the boring croquet game he was forced to play with his mother when visitors came to the palace. For that moment, his mother looked at him strangely, an appearing and disappearing moment of fear in her eyes, before shaking her head end beginning her lecture of how the body corpse would stink up the whole house. The whole lecture caused Drake to forget his disappointment which had changed to boredom.

Now at a much older age, his eyes looked at the queen curiously. "Well, Mother, what brings you all the way to this side of the castle?" He repeated.

"She's back in wonderland."

At once, he got up away from the girls--- his head cleared up from the pleasure An eyebrow was raised. "She?" The queen gave out a sigh, her eyes drifting over the women around him, who were still giggling with stupidity, more or less for the money, the cue that said mother and son needing a little bit of BONDING time. Letting out a small, playful pout, Drake slowly rose from his seat. "Sorry ladies, it's time mother and I needed to spend some quality alone time together." In other words: Get out unless you're absolutely in need of separating your head from your body.

The queen didn't even bother stopping to wait for the girls to leave. Why should she? When she didn't need to waste anymore time waiting for nobodies to clear the place. "I've already had the Jack of Hearts assembled the army for you. You haven't forgotten the whole plan... have you?" Him? Forget? "Mother you doubt me a little bit too much, it hurts me so." A smirk crept up his lips, "I, your faithful son, hasn't forgotten anything. After all, you drilled it into my head the moment Alice left Wonderland." The plan. That if Alice ever returned, and the Red Queen knew she would, whether by female instinct or some other form, the queen was sure the blonde girl would return. So she planned and planned, making sure there was no mistake or obvious escape. That she'd catch that silly girl and make her suffer. Why? Drake never bothered to ask. After all, he was the ever so dutiful only son the Queen of Hearts had.

The woman herself, all throughout the ever passing years, had let her madness grow into the plan. During the times she was outside, she was almost a normal person, aside from the many beheadings due to her increasingly easily irritated mind. The long nights and errors to make up had cost her which lead to erasing some... meaningless lives from Wonderland. Once or twice, during dinner, a plate was dropped, a mess was created, the queen had yelled "Off with their head!" without a moment of hesitation, then again, when was there ever a time when she truly hesitated from a beheading? It was one of the most entertaining things to watch when you had nothing else to do. Watching the red blood fly everywhere was breathtaking. The crack of the bone sent shivers down any witnesses' spine, including the person who sentenced it herself. Most of all, she loved the facial expressions the victims released at their last seconds of existing. The fear, terror, panic, the hope in their eyes diminishing with their screams for mercy before it altogether dies along with them. That was what she taught her done. The beauty in death. It was mad, in one of the most beautifully terrifying way possible in Wonderland.

Taking up his sword, the thing had been leaning against the wall, he looked at his mother. For that moment, an onlooker would have thought they were the closest mother-son pair one would ever witnessed, if that onlooking didn't know the reason to why each one was smiling.

"I'm off, Mother. Care to wish me luck?" The prince was already out the door once he finished his sentence. Why would his mother need to give him luck when he was already the best?

The room wasn't too far from the stables. The moment he stepped in, his horse, a black stallion, suitable for his role, was given to him by the reigns by a stable boy. Jumping onto his stead, the sound of galloping hooves thundered as he gestured the army of red cards to march on.

He wondered what the girl was like. What had made his mother so pissed off that she held such a disgustingly large grudge against the little girl in the past? There wasn't anything too special he'd heard about the girl when he asked around the kingdom. Whatever his mother had in mind, he didn't want anymore involvement in it besides the amount that was given to him: to invade the White Kingdom and kidnap little Alice. Or rather, not so little Alice. For a moment his mind returned to the girls and the tea he'd left in the room. He was having such a good time. Mother was going to have to make it up to him for ruining his fun. 'Or maybe this Alice will be my newest fun,' he chuckled.

The White Kingdom slowly came into view, his smirk disappeared. A look of determination replaced his, once joyful, eyes. He was about to have fun, yet he still needed to accomplish what his mother told him to do.

If he wasn't a mommy's boy, he might as well just lose his own head. Literally.

[ ooc : ] i'll color code it later maybe lol. sorry if the layouts' super plain. i didn't think the post would be this effing long - o - ;;; [ / ooc ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff