Welcome to Gaia! ::

Four for you Glen Coco, YOU GO GLEN COCO!!

and none for Gretchen Weiners, BYE! 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Noob

Do not post. Do not STEAL.

I can write 500 - 1000 words per post on average depending on how much I'm given to work with. Sometimes I can write more. I think I don't make sense half the time I type out my posts. If something confuses you, please ask I've role-played for about three years. I'm best at taking the role of a female, but I will try male if needed. I've made several successful role-plays of my own as well. Lets see, if you would like me to join your role-play feel free to send an invite my way. If I'm not in too many role-plays already, I will most likely join.

At the moment, I'm craving Korean-based role plays. I'll definitely join (it depends how busy I am). Send me a link and I'll take a look! It's so hard to find promising role-plays now-a-days. emo

Erm, I find myself going into hiatus a lot.. So, I probably won't join as many rp's as usually.
                          When I was more active, I was able to keep up with 6-7 active roleplays, but now I could probably do 2-3.. >>" Just thought I'd let you all know.

My literacy is lazy-lit as of now.

Oldest posts - - > Newest

Noob

Quote:
1,425 words

IHATETHATILOVEYOUSO
YOUHAVENOIDEAHOWMUCHILOVEYOU
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxIN THE DAYS, GOING CRAZED, I CAN BARELY THINK
      xxxxxxxxxxx• • • you're ⊹ replaying in my brain !
      madeforaishiterrubyaishiterruiloveyoumorethanyou'llknowF I N D . . .xx I T xx H A R D xx T O xx S L E E P, xx O H ! xx O H ! xx W A I T I N G xx F O Rxx M Y xx P H O N Exx T O xx B L O W !
      madeforaishiterrubyme&&`♥: → I CAN'T SEEM TO LET YOU GO
      babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelsegivemeakissjustoneSee... I've been waiting all day, for you to call me baby!ithinkiloveyouSo... lets get up, lets get on it
      babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelsegivemeakissjustoneSee... I've been waiting all day, for you to call me baby!ithinkiloveyouSo... lets get up, lets get on it

H er dark brown eyes watched the digital numbers decrease as a soft hum rang in her ears. The smell of butter filled the large kitchen. Hyorin took a seat on a vacant barstool. She then rested her head on the palm of her left hand as last night's events replayed in her mind.

- - - - - - -

Her listless eyes scanned the dimly lit night club. She took note of small things from where she was standing near the stairs. Frat boys observed wasted sorority girls dropping it low in the middle of the dance floor. Occupying the bar were under-aged high school seniors who tried to charm their bartender into giving them a drink. This was the norm for her. She hung out here whenever she had time to waste. This VIP night club never ceased to amaze her. It's nice for her to have a change in setting from time to time especially for someone who is incapable of entertaining herself.

Ignoring the gawking stares and menacing glares, Hyorin made her way towards the bartender. It seems that the high school girls failed to swoon the mid-twenties male. The bartender made his way towards the dark haired female. She took a sideways glance to her left. The girls younger than here were still there whispering amongst themselves. Their eyes burned with envy as their stares burned into Hyorin's back. Watch closely ladies. Maybe you'll learn something.

The Korean hid her smirk then redirected her attention to the bartender in front of her. She motioned for him to come closer using her pointer finger. He agreed without hesitation. Hyorin then yanked his collar to where his face was literally inches away from hers. After whispering her request into his ear, the girl released her grip on him and shoved him backwards. His face flushed red as he ducked behind the counter preparing two drinks. She didn't say much really. All she did was compliment him on what a fine job he was doing. She may have added how she loved hardworking men. For his type, sweet words was all it took to get what you wanted.

The corners of her lips curled upward as a familiar masculine voice breathed beside her ear. She turned her head slowly, now facing the black-haired male. "Look who's here." He snickered, throwing his arm around her as if she was his.

Rolling her eyes, she wiggled free now hopping off of the barstool. "When am I not here?

He chuckled in response unphased, "Good question. I think I'd get a little lonely if you weren't here, Rinnie.

She was standing in the middle of the dance floor now, sweaty bodies rubbing up on her unintentionally as she watched the male casually make his way towards her. She could clearly see the eager females trailing close behind him. "Tell me Kiki, what number am I? What other girls have you used that line on? Hmm?"

Some drunk teen shoved him in her direction almost knocking her to the ground. He caught her by the arm then pulled her toward him. She wrapped her arms his waist to catch herself. He breathed softly into her left ear. "One."

Hyorin lowered her hands to her sides. Her eyes locking onto his, searching for any signs of truth in his answer. She already knew the answer. "Liar."

His lady friends dragged him away from her. Before leaving him to them, the girl called out with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Don't get AIDS, Kiki."

Turning on her heels, the female marched in the other direction towards the bartender once again. She was thirsty and in the mood for something to drink before Kwang-Sun had interrupted her. Her attempts in retreiving her beverage failed as a figure lifted her by the waist and literally ran her out of the night club and into a dark alley in a panicked manner.

Let's get out of here. Was all she heard. She couldn't make out the owner of the voice since music was blasting in her ears. Besides, what kind of person picks someone by the waist and runs away? Wasn't this considered kidnapping? Why was she so calm in this situation?

Before she had time to panick, her feet made contact with the ground. She was ready to lecture the male until she realized who it was. Kwang-sun. Her lips quivered as if she were about to cry. "Kiki... you scared me! I thought someone dangerous was kidnapping me. Geez. You're so mean." She whinned while folding her arms across her chest.
                                                  He placed his hand over his chest in a defensive manner, his eyebrows arched in surprise.

"Me? Mean..?" He poked her arm with his free hand. "You. You're the mean one. Not me. You ditched me and told me to go get AIDS!
                                                  Hyorin scoffed with a roll of her eyes. "I did not. I told you NOT to get AIDS. Silly. Besides, you were too busy with your female friends. What was I suppose to do? Stand there and have them glare at me the entire night. Naw, I have better things to do."

The male inched closer towards her forcing the female to step backwards until her back made contact with the wall behind her. Her dark brown eyes watched as his eyelids shut, his lips now inches from hers as he whispered. "Like what..?"

Instinctively, Hyorin turned her face away from the male. His eyes snapped open as his soft lips made contact with her cheek. She could hear him curse under his breath. This was what? The fifth time she had rejected a kiss from him? Come on now. You couldn't blame her. He had a reputation for playing women. If she gave in so easily he'd toss her aside like all the other girls he has played. She didn't want to be like those lady friends he had! "Sorry..." Those were the only words that escaped her lips.

The male ruffled his already tousled dark hair. He was beyond frustrated. She could tell by the his facial expression. She couldn't blame him really. "Sorry? SORRY? Is that all you can SAY to me? What am I to you Hyorin? What am I? How many times do you have to make me look like a fool before you are satisfied? Hmm? I give up. I get it. I'll leave. I have plenty of OTHER women who WANT me anyway..."

On impulse, Hyorin sprang forward wrapping her arms around his waist, her face pressed against his back as her eyes squeezed shut. "Wait! Don't go. I-I..." Her voice trailed off as she searched for the correct phrasing. He seemed caught off guard but reached for her petite hands waiting for her repsonse. "Friends with benefits. That's what we are..."

Hyorin had no idea why she did that. There was something about him. She just couldn't let him go. The fact that she had declared them 'friends with benefits' didn't help her situation either. Who knows what could go on in that perverted brain of his. s**t... What have I done now?

He tried to spin her around, but her grip only tightened forcing him to leave her as she was. "Friends with benefits...?" He repeated in a confused manner then again in a more approving tone. She responded with a nod.

She didn't have to look at him to know what he was thinking. Before she could stop herself words slid off her tongue faster than you could say 'Mississippi.' "Tomorrow. M-my house.. 9pm. Don't be late." Hyorin released her grip and sprinted off in the opposite direction without waiting for a response.

- - - - - - - -

Beep! Beep! The sound of the microwave's timer snapped Hyorin out of her thoughts. Hopping off of the stool, she made her way towards the kitchen appliance. Opening the wooden cupboards, the female fished out a large red bowl with the words 'popcorn' printed in white, bold, block letters. She then dumped the treat in before making her way towards the living room.
                                                  Setting the bowl on the coffee table, the girl positioned herself comfortably on her cream, leather sofa. The clock above her bookcase read 10:00pm. He's late.. She thought as a sigh escaped her lips.

Maybe he was angry with her or something. Maybe he was done with her all together. After the stunt she pulled yesterday, he might've thought he won or something. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She groaned, using a pillow to bury her fair- skinned face.

[OrganizingObjectionableChaos] Ick. I hate my writing. Sorry if it's confusing.. I'm a bit rusty. I've been on hiatus for awhile. My writing skills are poor to begin with anyway. xD

L O C A T I O Nmy house
                                                  M O O D ✘ Depressed ; I feel like an idiot emo
                                                  C O M P A N Y ✘ Popcorn

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Noob

Quote:
991 words

IHATETHATILOVEYOUSO
YOUHAVENOIDEAHOWMUCHILOVEYOU
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxIN THE DAYS, GOING CRAZED, I CAN BARELY THINK
      xxxxxxxxxxx• • • you're ⊹ replaying in my brain !
      madeforaishiterrubyaishiterruiloveyousomuchmoreF I N D . . .xx I T xx H A R D xx T O xx S L E E P, xx O H ! xx O H ! xx W A I T I N G xx F O Rxx M Y xx P H O N Exx T O xx B L O W !
      madeforaishiterrubyme&&`♥: → I CAN'T SEEM TO LET YOU GO

A s his words registered, her lustful intentions vanished just like that. He wanted to get in her pants. That's why he was dressed like this. It was all part of his plan to seduce her. I mean, it worked. Props to him for having the right moves. Guess it's a given though since he has had a lot of practice. Unfortunately, Hyorin wasn't the type to bow down this easily. She was close to it, but she wasn't about to waste all her efforts to win him over. What was the point of giving in now? If she wanted to, she could've from day one! She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction any time soon. No sir. "What? What's wrong with wearing pajamas? Can't I dress comfortably under my own roof? I do this with all my friends when they come to hang out! Isn't that what we're doing...? Hanging out...?" Hyorin tried to hide her taunting voice behind her innocent act as she delivered her words slowly. She then added with a slight tilt of her head. "Friends...That's what we are, aren't we?" Boom. That line was sure to blow the rest of his fuse and what little pride he had left.

The brunette hadn't noticed the presence of someone else other than Kwang and herself until an uncomfortable "sorry" was delivered. Hyorin averted her attention from the male in front of her now completely focused on mystery figure. It was Hyunae. She froze in place unable to move or provide an excuse as to why Kwang-Sun was at her door. s**t. Damn. MOOOTHERFUUU! I forgot she was at my house! Ack! She must think I'm some kind of whore. Flirting with her ex and what not. I'm soo stupid. Ugghhh. Her mental bashes directed toward herself was interrupted as an arm found itself around her waist. In a matter of seconds, Kwang-sun was holding her close to him in a 'this is my b***h, now suck it' kind of way. Hyorin would normally wiggle at of his grasp, but for some reason she didn't even try resisting this. It was strange and completely out of character.

That dumbfounded look remained on her face until the feminine voice piped up again. "Hyo Rin-ah, I'll come back another time when you're free" She could sense the hurt in Hyunae's voice, but nodding was the only thing she could do at this point. This was too much. All of this was too much to handle in one night - for her anyway. Knowing Hyunae, she'd probably over think this situation and beat herself up about it.

It wasn't Hyorin's fault though - the breakup between Hyunae and Kwang-Sun- they broke up because it wasn't meant to be. Kwang had a notorious rep for being a player and well, Hyunae was blinded by her love for him. She couldn't get the clue. Therefore, the fault lies within the two of them. There shouldn't be a reason why Hyorin should feel guilty, right? Hyunae knew. She knew Kwang was the one Hyorin was playing - the one she was going to take revenge on - so assumptions were out of the question. Is she really playing him...? OR Has she fallen for him? That's the real question.

She watched her friend disappear before returning her attention the male beside her. His brown eyes widened as he pointed to the door with his free hand. Hyorin cocked her head to the side. "What?"

“So, are you going to keep me out here all night, or invite me in?” He repeated in a sarcastic manner as he pulled her closer to him. She felt her hair fall to her shoulders as Kwang-sun undid her hair. His voice tickled her sensitive ears as he whispered softly. "There, better already. I like your hair down, it’s so long and beautiful"

This made her slightly uncomfortable. She was sure the only thing that occupied his brain capacity at the moment was sex. No way in hell was she going to give up her virginity for this guy. Virgin killer, that's what he was, wasn't he? Knowing him, he'd probably sleep with anything that walks... Hyorin wasn't one of them. She was no booty call.

Thankfully, the phone in her pocket buzzed uncontrollably giving her an excuse to escape from his grasp. Sorry sweetheart, you're not getting with this tonight. She placed her index finger in the air motioning for him to wait. After scanning the text message, the girl responded quickly.

To: Bae Bae (Bae Young)
                                                  I know! I haven't seen you in forever!
                                                  Sounds like fun, but unfortunately... I already have plans tonight. :'(
                                                  I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you over something sweet, kay?

Another female stood at the entryway as Hyorin turned in her heels. She wore a smile on her fair skinned face as she chirped. "Oppa! Are you going out with us tonight?"

Going where? Where do all these people keep coming from? Hyorin thought silently to herself as a look of confusion became visible. Was she missing something important here? First, Hyunae comes to her house without stating any purpose. Then Bae Young texts her about some club, and now Min Hyo was spouting nonsense about going out. Clubbing? Again? Don't people do anything else now-a-days? What happened to just chilling at home without make-up? Oh wait, that's me. Only I like to do that.

Hyorin scratched the back of her head awkwardly as she moved past Min Ae into the kitchen. She was parched. Flinging the fridge door open wide, the female grabbed a pitcher of orange juice. She then proceeded to fill an empty cup with said liquid before returning to the entry way. "Sorry to burst your bubble, love. I'm not exactly in the party mood." Her eyes subconsciously flickered over to Kwang-sun as she said this. Hopefully Min Hyo would take the hint without creating a fuss.

[OrganizingObjectionableChaos] Sorry for making you guys wait! Ack. If it doesn't make sense, I apologize for that too - ___ -

L O C A T I O N ✘ entrance to my house
                                                  M O O D ✘ confused / tired
                                                  T H O U G H T S ✘ I just want to watch the damn movie already!
                                                  C O M P A N Y ✘ Kwang Sun & Min Hyo

▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄

User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Noob

Quote:
789 words

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxJUST A TOUCH OF THE FIRE BURNING SO BRIGHT
      xxxxxxxxxxx• • • no ⊹ i don't want to mess this thing up !
      madeforaishiterrubyaishiterruiloveyouindefinitelydarlingI . . .xx D O N 'T xx W A N T xx T O xx P U S Hxx T O O xx F A R . . .
      meep&&`♥: → JUST A SHOT IN THE DARK THAT YOU JUST MIGHT
      madeforaishiterrbyaishiterruiloveyouindefinitelydarlingB E . . .xx T H E xx O N E xx I ' V E xx B E E Nxx W A I T I N G xx F O R xx M Y xx W H O L Exx L I F E . . .
      hiilikeyou]
      babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelsegivemeakissbabyjustonepleaseSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnightithinkiloveyouSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight
      babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelsegivemeakissbabyjustonepleaseSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnightithinkiloveyouSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight

User Image
                                                      T hud! Her dark brown eyes snapped open as soon as her body made contact with the hardwood floor. How long has it been since she's fallen off her bed in her sleep? Maybe a good five days. Her sleeping habits are quite abnormal compared to others. Rolling to her left, the female struggled to reach for the alarm clock sitting atop the mahogany night stand. The numbers 6:45 stared back at her as if it were mocking her like they usually do. Min ah groaned curling into a tight ball in an attempt to continue her 'dream.' Min Ah wasn't a morning person; she prefers the nightlife. Her nocturnal sleeping habits conflict with her work schedule which she's still trying to adjust to. To think she would've become habitual to it already. It's been what? A year since she officially became a member of HOT ISSUE, not just a member, but the leader!

"YAH! Leave me alone. Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" Min Ah angrily mumbled as she pulled the covers above her head. Another nudge responded to her fury which she ignored once again. The nudging continued until she could tolerate it no more. Shooting up from her position on the floor, Min Ah searched for the culprit with hate in her eyes. Seeing that nobody but her was in the room, the female sighed heavily which was interrupted by nudging followed by a bark. "What the? Was that a bark? Since when did I have a dog?" Now fully awake, the dark brunette frantically searched her covers for the 'animal' in question.

"OMO! How cuute~!" Min Ah squealed as she scooped the tiny, white Maltese in her fair-skinned arms. "Where did you come from little guy? Hmm..? Which noona or dongsaeng do you belong to?" She cooed while ruffling its soft fur. She lowered her voice quickly in fear of waking her dorm mate, Bao.

Making sure she didn't wake Bao, Min Ah snuck a quick peek to her right. Her eyes widened as a male figure closely resembling Jae Shik occupied the bed. It didn't take long for her to realize who the owner of the dog was or whose room she awoke in. She wasn't inside her dorm - in fact, she was nowhere near her assigned dorming facility. What on Earth was she doing here anyway? Waking up in someone else's dorm let alone someone else's bed? It made her feel like she was some whore. Min Ah would've certainly reacted differently than if she were waking up in some stranger's bed rather than Duk Bae's.

Wait? Isn't she dating Jae Joon? Yes, she is. Don't get the wrong idea. Min Ah isn't doing any kind of cheating. She and Duk Bae are in no way related romantically. In fact, the two of them are more like family than anything! That's still no excuse, right? True, if anything, she should be awaking from Joonie's ! Her bad sleeping habits, like sleep walking is probably to blame, though.

It seems she hadn't disturbed Shik. This wasn't the first time she had slept walked her way into LUCIF3R's dorm. The members know about her sleeping habits and are hardly shocked by this. At first they were extremely surprised, but after awhile it was nothing new. Min ah was an innocent one anyway. It's not like she'd go off and sleep with one of the members any time soon while she was dating Joonie. Nah. She doesn't roll that way.

"Bi ya ne, Shikkie-oppa.." Min Ah mumbled softly as she led the puppy with her out of the room. Closing the door carefully behind her, then quietly made her way towards the bathroom. Fixing herself up in less than thirty minutes tops, the female meandered towards the kitchen with the Maltese trailing close behind.

A familiar looking male much taller than her stood near the toaster. Creeping up behind him, the girl chirped. "Ah. Dukkie oppa! Annyeonghaseyo~!" She then opened the cupboard to his right and reached for a box of cereal. She's been inside the boys' dorm so often, she knew where everything was. Literally.

After fixing up her breakfast, Min ah hoped onto a vacant barstool and began eating. Without realization the female voiced her thoughts aloud. "Maybe I should just live here with you guys. I mean, I spend more time here than my own dorm. I mean, I literally have no self control! My body reacts on its own. I guess it knows what it wants..." She continued to nonchalantly consume her breakfast before continuing to speak in a more playful manner. "That also means, I get to see your beautiful face every morning Duuukieee~! What do you say to that hmmn..?"

[OrganizingObjectionableChaos] Ack. Why can't I write well? Sorry guys, my post is like crap compared to all of yours. :'(

C O M P A N Y » Duk Bae
                                                      L O C A T I O N » LUCIF3R's Kitchen
                                                      M O O D » cheery
                                                      O U T F I T » Click!

Noob

Quote:
1,814 words; Intro post.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxJUST A TOUCH OF THE FIRE BURNING SO BRIGHT
      xxxxxxxxxxx• • • no ⊹ i don't want to mess this thing up !
      madeforaishiterrubyaishiterruiloveyouindefinitelydarlingI . . .xx D O N 'T xx W A N T xx T O xx P U S Hxx T O O xx F A R . . .
      meep&&`♥: → JUST A SHOT IN THE DARK THAT YOU JUST MIGHT
      madeforaishiterrbyaishiterruiloveyouindefinitelydarlingB E . . .xx T H E xx O N E xx I ' V E xx B E E Nxx W A I T I N G xx F O R xx M Y xx W H O L Exx L I F E . . .
      hiilikeyou]

User Image
                                                      T he brunette nodded her head at appropriate times in an attempt to deceive her guest into thinking he had her attention. To be honest, she had no interest in this playboy's sex life. He continued to ramble on and on about how good he was in bed and how he could pleasure her if she gave him the time of day. When had she tuned out exactly? Maybe he lost her at hello. The details didn't matter much anyway. Besides, she had more important things at hand. Now, what could be more important than this guy's sex life, you could ask? It was quite simple really. It was another guy - not just any other guy, but a member from the rival host club, the reapers. Hold up! Wouldn't it be better for her NOT to associate with the likes of them? Probably. But how could she ignore the one guy who constantly prevents her from averting her attention from him? The guy in question? Shin Yeunseong, the reaper's mischievous troublemaker. Just thinking about him triggers her gag reflex.

Her strong dislike accumulated over the years after he and his family left for America at the age of five. It had been twelve WHOLE years since they last contacted each other. He hadn't bothered to call her once. Had the thought even crossed his mind? Didn't he like her as much as she liked him? Every day, she patiently waited for his much anticipated calls. It was killing her on the inside. No words could describe how much she missed her fiance! Ex-fiance...

They had met through an arranged marriage set up by both parents when the two entered kindergarten. The hardest decision children at this age faced was what crayon to use, NOT who they'd spend the rest of their lives with - especially at this age! However, after several play dates, Min Ah began developing feelings for him. If it were him, maybe spending her life beside him wouldn't be so bad after all. That's what she thought at least.

As time continued progressing quickly, the girl lost hope. Assuming her 'first love' had forgotten her, she too tried to wipe out his existence. At first, it was quite difficult. She found herself waking up in the middle of the night with tears streaming down her face. She hardly ever cried, especially when she slept. Things became much worse when she entered middle school. Teenage boys came flocking towards her hoping to make her theirs. Their efforts failed. She simply couldn't open her heart up to them. She wouldn't let anyone in. She'd accept their invitations and accompany them on what they called a 'date,' but should couldn't feel anything. She blamed Yeunseong for her incapability to love. He left a deep scar that would most likely ruin the rest of her life, and only he could fix it. Deep down inside, she knew she was to blame and thought it was easier to shift the blame to someone else rather than herself. It was her fault for falling for him anyway. She was foolish for holding onto something that began at the age of five.

Just as she was about ready to drop him all together, he reappeared. He returned just as quick as he had left. Only this time, she couldn't recognize him. She had no idea who he was. He was just another stranger in the halls. It was until yesterday, did she realize who he actually was - the one who caused her pain and suffering for over a decade. It'd been a year and he'd been in a few of her classes. You'd think she would've discovered his identity before yesterday's encounter, right? Then again, this was Min Ah. She's quite thick headed when it comes to her own love affairs.

Now, what exactly happened yesterday? Her parents had set her up on a blind date. No matter how many times she voiced her opinions over the matter of how her parents meddled with her life, they never listened. Come to think of it, they never cared for her from the beginning. They'd spring at every chance that came their way if it had anything to do with their fashion brand, 'Haute Couture.' Her parents would even go as far as sacrificing their own daughter's happiness as you can see.

The thought of skipping out on this blind date did occur to her. In the end she decided to go through with the date. Her conscience kicked in. It would be unfair for the other party to continue to wait for someone who may not even show up despite her opposition of getting 'friendly' with a stranger. It was nowhere near the top of her 'to do list.'

The minute she walked in, she completely regretted her decision. The guy her idiotic parents set her up with was Yeunseong. She wasn't expecting him at all! Why wasn't some older man with a business more beneficial for the Park family sitting in his place instead? What was her parents up to exactly? She had never spoken to him in her life! At least, that's what she thought at the time. Before she had the chance to dart out of the cafe, the male had already spotted her, motioning for her to sit with him.

It didn't take long before the atmosphere between them turned bad. Half an hour hadn't even passed and already she felt like clawing his eyes out. He was intolerable! It's like he enjoyed pointing out all of her flaws and messing with her head with every shot he had! Sure he was attractive, but behind every handsome face is an arrogant douche bag who thinks he can sweep any woman off their feet with the right words. He's the perfect example of someone she would not date in her entire life. She had never met anyone who was more difficult to handle than herself! It was like he was her clone! The only difference being their genders.

Her parents must have set her up with this man to punish her. She began thinking of awful deeds she had committed recently. Nothing came to mind, except for her poor grades. Since when did her parents care for her grades anyway?

Enough was enough! She couldn't take it anymore. She was done. Her parents were going to pay for this. Big time. Before leaving, she had shot some hostile words in his direction. Something along the lines of him being a disgrace to handsome men everywhere and how he was going to end up alone with a million cats with that mouth of his. Min Ah doesn't really think before she speaks. She acts on impulse rather than using her brain. It's usually the cause of what gets her into trouble at times.

What happened next was completely unexpected! He had grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards him with great force. Before she had time to react, his lips found her way to hers. W-What was he doing? Had he gone mad? Yes, he had gone mad. Didn't he hear a word she said? Couldn't he read her body language? She was in no way interested in some playboy like him! She didn't care who he was or how much money he had! Even if he was Myungsoo, she wouldn't even date him!

He left her speechless after their lips parted. A look of horror washed over her face while he wore a smirk. She felt like punching him then and there but resisted. She couldn't think clearly and people were indeed staring. Didn't they have better things to do? Gah! She fled the cafe quickly without another word fearing she would do something rash if she stayed longer.

Returning home didn't help either. Her parents persisted on her telling them how the date went. She only responded with death glares. Since when did they become so interested in her love life anyway? Their behaviors were definitely questionable. Now that she thought about it, they were incredibly perky. Sensing that their daughter had caught on to their unusual behavior, they had revealed their motives to setting her up with that guy. Yes, she now refers to him as that guy.

The look on her face was mortifying. Her parents had set her up on a blind date with the guy who've inflicted so much pain to her?!? Have they gone mad?!? What on Earth were they even thinking? Oh, that's right, their stupid business! It seems that his family's amusement park franchise was quite popular and it seemed beneficial to the Park family in some twisted way? Amusement parks and fashion don't mix. Maybe it was some ad they were jointly creating or something? Whatever, she wasn't interested in that department anyway. She was more fixated on that Yeunseong character for the rest of last night.

A warm gust of hot air tickled her left ear which Min Ah responded to with a soft moan. Her thoughts came to a rapid close as she quickly cupped her mouth with both of her hands. What the ******** was that? She thought to herself as her eyes flickered over to her guest who was now inches away from her face. Yes, the one who was apparently a sex junkie. He wore a coy smile probably satisfied with the response he had heard seconds ago.

Disgusted with him, Min Ah abruptly stood up from her seat and muttered a few words before making her way towards the exit of the club room. "I need some air." The male tried to retrieve her attention once again, but Min Ah ignored his existence. Before stepping out into the hall she searched for the other hostesses. Spotting them she announce, "I've got some things to take care of. I'll be back soon. Don't wait up for me. Feel free to discuss THE plans after the guests leave.."

Without waiting for a response, the girl power walked out of hostess club room. She was desperate to isolate herself from that area for awhile. It was suffocating her and her thoughts were already jumbled to begin with. Today just wasn't her day. It had gone downhill the minute she walked in the door.

Thud! Too caught up in her thoughts she had collided with another student much larger than she was. By larger not meaning fat, but taller and more masculine. "Mee-yah-" She managed to cut herself off due to the surprise of who the other party was. When will this hellish day end? The other party? Guess? It's Yeunseong. The seventh spawn of Satan! She was in no mood to talk to him. Min Ah offered him a sheepish smile before attempting to walk around him with the intention of getting as far away from him AND the hostess club room.

[OrganizingObjectionableChaos] Yeah sorry about the length... Oh, and I'm not a very good writer either so excuse that too. XD. Hope this is okay!

C O M P A N Y » Yeunseong, unfortunately.
                                                      L O C A T I O N » Some random hallway.
                                                      M O O D » Irritated as hell.
                                                      O U T F I T » Click!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces