Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Just rolling for things.

Ruyail rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Breeding One

Ruyail rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Breeding Two

Ruyail generated a random number between 2 and 4 ... 2!

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Breeding One Kit Output

Ruyail generated a random number between 2 and 4 ... 2!

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Breeding Two Output

Ruyail rolled 2 100-sided dice: 83, 7 Total: 90 (2-200)

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Does not count.

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Ruyail rolled 2 100-sided dice: 100, 59 Total: 159 (2-200)

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Breeding One Redo

1-30=Minor Edits
31-40=Unedited
41-50=Moderate Edits
51-80=Minor Edits
81-90=Moderate Edits
91-100=Unedited

Ruyail rolled 2 100-sided dice: 92, 62 Total: 154 (2-200)

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Breeding Two

1-30=Minor Edit
31-40=Unedited
41-50=Heavy Edit
51-70=Minor Edit
71-80=Heavy Edit
81-100=Moderate Edit

Malevolent Shapeshifter

SURPRISE!
MONSTER CREATION CONTEST!

Guess what? It's my birthday, and today I'm going to celebrate it by giving out two free custom monsters!
This contest will be run personally by me. I will be drawing your monster from scratch.

Now on to the rules! This is important stuff, so read carefully.

RULE O1 ) You may only enter only one character. So if you have multiple quests, please think carefully on which monster to chose.

RULE O3 ) All entries will be sent to me. Please title it "Hey There Sexy Lady!"

RULE O7 ) All entries will be submitted in first person perspective. Any other POV will be automatically disqualified.

RULE JUICE ) You can only send in your submission once! So remember to double check everything. Make sure there are no glaring mistakes (like double words, misplaced words, nonsense sentences, bad spelling etc.)

RULE 9000 ) Feel free to format your submission however you want, just make sure it's organized and easy on the eyes. (no obnoxious colors, tiny text, giant text, etc)

INFORMATION TIME

For this contest, you will be roleplaying an interview. There will be two sets of questions : required and optional. The required questions are pretty much just the basics (name, age, sex, etc.) As for the optional one, you can choose which ones to answer. Pick ones that you think will best show your character's personality, mannerism, quirks, passions, ambitions, etc.

Remember this will be done in first person perspective so think carefully on how your monster will react and how they talk. If they have an accent, stutter, use slang a lot, etc. try to keep it consistent.

You can have some actions in there for example :

Quote:
What's your sexual preference?

My face turns scarlet red. I can't believed he asked me such an inappropriate question! I let out a small cough and looked away from him. "S-sorry, but I think that's a little personal. Let's talk about something else instead. You know . . . that tie doesn't match your suit at all. It's also crooked."

I scoot a little closer to him and reached out slowly. He seemed a little surprise, but eased up. I quickly fixed his tie and frowned, "Do you even know how to dress yourself? Ugh. Your shirt is all wrinkled! That yellow does not match the purple. I know your heart is in the right place but . . . that purple is waaay tooo tacky and those shoes are godawful. We need to go out on a shopping spree."

Quote:
Do you have any hobbies?

A-ah . . . w-well, I like to read a lot. -I look down at my feet and unconsciously play with the silver ring on my index finger. It was a gift from my grand mother. She gave it to me before she pasted away a few years ago. It has always been a source of comfort for me. I start to feel a lot calmer and take a deep sigh.- D-do you like books too? My favorite is called Monster Soup. I-it's about a human serial killer who accidentally crosses into our universe.

Eh? -I looked at her and blushed a little. I pull a strand of hair away from my face.- S-So you read this book too? T-that's so cool! I always heard Monster Soup has a cult following. - I nervously look down and smiled a little- W-would you like to visit my book club tomorrow? We're going to have a discussion about the characters.

R-really? Thank you!. Here's the address. -I fumbled through my bag and pulled out a notepad with a flora cover. I quickly scribbled down the address, ripped out the sheet of paper, and handed it to her. My heart was racing like crazy. I hope . . . I hope that we'll become great friends-

Quote:
Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

let's see . . . i moved here three years ago. before that i was living in japan, pretty cool huh? i have a little sister. she's cute, just like you -grins-

i like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. ahahah, just kidding. uh . . . . my mom thinks i'm a deadbeat and my dad likes to drink a lot. my bro is currently living in new york. i think he's doing some sort a circus show, but who knows. -shrugs-

my little sis is your age. i bet you two would get a long really well. she likes to wear pink too. though she's a big cry baby ahahah. i remember this one time she fell down the slide and would stop crying until i kissed her booboo -laughs-

Or you can just have the character speak :

Quote:
What's your greatest dream?

Greatest dream? Ta be a movie star. Look at me. I'm da hottest monster on dis block. Ever since I was a kid, all da pretty chicks have flocking towards me. Even da teachers got the hots for me. I lost my virginity when I was thirteen. Now dat's a sign of a true man. My first time was with da subsititue. She's got one sweet a**.

What were we talkin' 'bout again?

Quote:
If an alien baby attacked you, would you be able to jump kick it?

What? That's stupid question. Of course I would! Do you know how much it would suck if, like, it stuck a straw in your ear and then sucked out your brain. I mean, like, it would totally hurt . . a lot and you'd probably die from it. Alien babies aren't even all that cute. I'd jump kick all of them if it wasn't, like, a crime or whatever.

As you can see, feel free to take the interview question anywhere you want. Your monster can answer the question directly, try to change the subject, have a mini conversation, go off on tangent, etc.

QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

For this interview, you will be talking to a young girl. She is a sweet middle school student who wants to interview a highschooler. She has a very bright and happy demeanor. Some questions may be inappropriate for her to ask, but she doesn't quite know why and your monster's answer may or may not go over her head.

REQUIRED QUESTIONS
H-hello, m-my name is Kiki. Can you tell me your name?

(introduction here)

T-that's a really neat name! S-sorry, I'm a little n-nervous. I've never talked to a big kid before! Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

(a few short paragraphs here about their family and/or personality.)

OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

D-Do you have any hobbies or do you play sports?

Do you like girls or boys or both?

You have really pretty eyes. Do you like them too?

What's your dream job?

If you could have any superpowers, what would it be?

Do you have a special person close to your heart?

Do you have a special gift that you cherish?

If you had a billion dollars, what is the first thing you would do with it?

What's your favorite weather and why?

Do you have any bad habits?

Do you have any pets?

Would you ever get a tattoo?

Do you have a crush on anyone?

Boxers or Briefs?

What was your best Halloween costume?

If you were stuck on an island and you could only bring three things from your room, what would they be?

What's your favorite foods?

If you were stuck in a book or movie or video, what genre would it be?

What's your favorite song and why?

What's your favorite holiday and why?

What your favorite animal?

What's your favorite class?

You must answer at least 5 of these optional questions. If you feel these questions won't work in your favor, feel free to make some up for yourself!

At the very end, please include a description and/or image ref of your character's appearance and state their species.

DEADLINE WILL BE SUNDAY, NOV 11 @ MIDNIGHT PST

I will announce the winner within a few days after. Alright, have fun you crazy kids!

Malevolent Shapeshifter

H-hello, m-my name is Kiki. Can you tell me your name?

I tilted her head for a moment then straightened. "I'm Draega. Most call me Drake though." I ran a hand through my hair, touching my horns for a moment before re-settling into the tiny kindergarten type seat. "It's a pleasure, Kiki."

T-that's a really neat name! S-sorry, I'm a little n-nervous. I've never talked to a big kid before! Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

"Well, what do you want to know? My parents are Nidhoggr and Nithhogr. By definition, I'm a 'dread dragon'. Death is primarily my family's trade." I shrugged a bit and smiled at the girl, figuring I was probably scaring her. "But I'm not going to kill you. I can't even kill an orchid yet, let alone a cute little thing like you." I shifted in my seat again becoming more and more uncomfortable with the chair trying to make it's way up my arse. It was a little hard to talk about myself. Dragons weren't known for spilling their secrets to strangers, but she wanted an interview.

"Dragons aren't really good with talking about themselves. We're more apt to KEEP our secrets, like treasure troves and that sort of thing to ourselves. Once you get into the habit, it's really hard to break." I smiled at the little monsterette and sighed some. She wanted answers and I had to give them to her. I prepped myself for a long winded talk. "I have a deadly sense of humor. The wickeder and more twisted the joke, the more I find it funny. It's hard to mortify the mortician as my father likes to say." I grinned sheepishly, knowing that went over the girl's head. It was probably for the best.

"I don't like it when people futz around with me or the people I care about. I tend to gravitate towards 'darker' people. People say I'm a 'goth' but I dress like the rest of my family. No cravats or anything weird like that. Just black clothing. I love to collect shiny things and fishnet." I grinned and rubbed the back of my head, looking towards the ceiling. "For some reason, I just loove fishnet." I hoped that was enough. Talking about myself was a little harder than I thought it would be. I leaned forward and smiled, trying not to show off the points of my teeth. "Next question?"

D-Do you have any hobbies or do you play sports?

"I like playing soccer with my friends at school, but I can't really play without special help since I'm a dragon." I lifted my foot and waggled it at Kiki. "See? Claw toes. They tend to pop the ball before I can do anything fun with it. We've figured out that if I wrap my toes with tape and cloth, I don't puncture the ball as fast. And to keep the game going, I'm a goalie." I laughed and shrugged with a grin. "I can wear gloves on my hands easier than wrapping my feet like that. Plus it reminds me of hoarding, which dragons are -very- good at!" I nodded proudly. "I also play violin. I don't think I'm very good, but I try."

Do you like girls or boys or both?

I blinked for a few moments then turned a bright red. I really didn't know how to answer the question. "I like.. people in general. I like boys a little more than girls, but I'm not against seeing them." How do you tell a kid you collect friends with benefits like your father collects gold coins? I mean -really-. "I am not too fond of being in a solid relationship." I nodded. "When I decide on a mate, I mate for life."

You have really pretty eyes. Do you like them too?

I fidgeted a little as I tilted my head. That was a rather odd question. I laughed and rubbed my hair. "I suppose I do. They're different from most others. One's a dark gray and one's a light gray. They attract interest a lot. Especially from those who want to.." I paused for a moment and looked at the girl. "... get to know me better." Safe.

What's your dream job?

"If I were a normie, I'd be a mortician in a heartbeat. I feel more at ease around the dead rather than the living." I grinned sheepishly. "It comes with being a dread dragon. I suppose. If you look -really- close, you can see little rivets of red in them, but you have to be very close to see."

If you had a billion dollars, what is the first thing you would do with it?

"Hoard." I grinned some and shrugged. "It's a natural compulsion. I'd horde it for a very very long time."

What's your favorite weather and why?

I laughed softly and nodded. "This one is an easy one! If I don't have to fly around? Rain. The more the better. I love the way it feels when it falls. If I do have to fly, cool fall days. The leaves changing colors... everything slowly going into it's death-like hibernation." I sighed softly, thinking of fall and winter. Winter was horrible because it was so cold, but fall? To slowly watch the world die, was a treat.

Would you ever get a tattoo?

"If I could get a tattoo on this skin, I'd love to. My skin's very hard though. Not very many things can penetrate it and beyond that, the inks they'd have to use would be white! And unless I knew exactly what I wanted, it wouldn't look too fantastic."

Boxers or Briefs?

"None." The answer came out quicker than what I would of liked, but there was no way to take it back. "I don't like the uh.. downstairs being all squished."

I had to laugh at that question. It was hysterical. "An alien baby?" I put my hand to my face and made grabby motions. "Like a face hugger? Oh yea. I'd be able to jump kick it, but I'd prefer to set it on fire mid-flight then stomp it until it was dead. No one attacks my face and gets away with it!"

If you were stuck in a book or movie or video, what genre would it be?

"Probably fantasy, since I'm a dragon. I hope not something like the Lord of the Rings." I shook my head some and frowned. "I didn't really care for that. I'd prefer to be in a horror fantasy. That'd be really fun!" I laughed some. "I'd fit right in there."

What's your favorite song and why?

"That's an easy one. 'Shadows' by Lindsay Stirling. She's amazing with a violin. Anything she does is amazing. It's so easy to listen to. I just wish I could play as good as she does and move around like she does, but I don't have the concentration." I grinned sheepishly. "I've wrecked quite a few violins in the process."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The first avatar is a good representation of what he looks like. He's got a very punky haircut. It doesn't necessarily have to have his sides shaved (because I think I have a small obsession with that), but it's punky. His eyes are two different colors. One is more of a darker gray, closer to his skin tone while the other is a blue-ish gray. He does have sharp teeth. He doesn't have wings yet because he's still a little young, but later years, he'll develop a small set until he grows into adulthood and receives his full wings. He does have a penchant for fishnet, but he won't just wear fishnet around. He prefers fishnet and some sort of shirt over it. He loves cuffed gloves, but the fingers need to be cut out so his claws can breathe. he doesn't -like- to wear shoes simply because of his clawed toes, but if he has to, they're generally of the gothic fashion (ie giant skill on them). His horns are similar shaped to those, but they aren't blue. They are black with silver tips on the end.

The second avatar is so you can see what's actually going on. XD;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces