Desirable Nerd

User Image

Username ; Robo_iBenny
                                              Name ; Skea Risa Woal.
                                              Nickname ; Sky, Reece.
                                              Age ; Nineteen
                                              Gender ; Female.
                                              Sexuality ; Heterosexual.

Bio ; At the age of 9, I lost both parents in a car accident. Unfortunately, I was the only survivor. Ever since then, I've been in and out of foster care, shepherded from one orphanage to another. The accident scared me, made me indifferent to everything and everyone around me. There are only a few people in my life that I truly care about, and if you become one of those people, then it truly means something. I have no other family, my grandparents have already passed, and my father and mother were only children, so I had no one to take me in. Eventually, I just decided not to care.

Growing up in orphanages and foster care was, interesting. At first I was pitied, which I couldn't stand, then I was told that I needed to get over the loss. Really? They wanted me to get over the fact that the only people that truly cared about me were taken from this world? Against there own will? I just couldn't do it. I was angry, and I started to take my anger out on others. I was placed into therapy, they tried to medicate me, but I wouldn't take the medication. There was nothing wrong with me, but because I'd been hurt, and been through hell, they decided I was mentally ill. Hell, maybe I am, but that's what makes me who I am, does it not?

Now I'm nineteen and free. I have no job, I'm living with a friend, the only friend I really have. And I'm determined to figure out what I'm suppose to do with my life. Will I succeed? Who knows, but I'm damn sure going to try.

Personality ; Determined, Smart-a**, Pessimistic, Distant, Paranoid
                                              Likes ; Long walks in the spring, Reading, Music, Leaves in the Fall, Smoking.
                                              Dislikes ; Bees, Orphanages, Authority, Crowds, Crying.
                                              Fears ; Staying alone, Being a failure, Not finding out who she is, Feeling useless, Dying.

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Skea Risa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skea slammed her hand down on her clock as it's alarm started blaring. Grumbling, she pulled herself up out of bed, 'I really need to start going to bed sooner'. She grabbed her pack of cigarettes off the night stand, and lit one up, before preceding to the bathroom. Skea stared at herself in the mirror, she was 19 now, on her own, looking for a job, and a school. At the moment, she was staying with a friend, thankfully she had at least one of those. She didn't let herself get too attached to people, after her parents died in that car crash when she was 9, she learned to distance herself. But Layla had been her friend since Kindergarten and Skea knew that Layla would never let her be out on the streets, Skea was thankful for that.

Skea finished her cigarette and started to apply her make-up, since she was going job hunting today, she wanted to look amazing. She added just enough make-up to accent her eyes and her lips, what she believed to be her best features. Moving to the closet, she stared at the clothes that hung there limply. 'One thing I'll have to do, once I get a job, is get new clothes' she mused to herself, as she pulled a nice looking pair of slacks off of a hanger. She glanced at her shirts, nothing she had really stood out as amazing, but she'd make due. She grabbed her teal tunic style top and a black belt to match the slacks.

After dressing she walked out of her bedroom and into Layla's living room. Having Layla as a friend had it's perks. Her house was exquisite, the living room alone cost more than what Skea owned. Layla didn't mind that she couldn't pay rent at the moment, Skea didn't watch TV, didn't own a computer, and only had a cheap prepaid cell phone, so she didn't use much electricity. She learned to be a minimalist after she first went to the orphanage. The only thing Skea really used was the kitchen, her bedroom, and the bathroom.

Skea walked through the living room, admiring the decorations, as always. The ceiling was high, you could probably fit three of her to the top. On one side was the fireplace, during the winter, there was always a fire going, and it seemed to heat the whole house. There was a couch, a love seat, and two chairs. Layla enjoyed hosting small get togethers, and since she had the money it wasn't really a problem for her. Her parents gave her this house when she turned 18, even though she doesn't really need to, Layla works at a super market. She claims she likes to meet the new people. Layla is Skea's complete opposite, she's outgoing, trusting, fun, and loving. Skea has trouble talking, and when she does, she can sometimes offend. Layla told her that while she was looking for a job, she needed to be honest, but try to refrain from being to blatant, or sarcastic, or uninvolved, or, well, her. She didn't like the idea of having to put on an act, but Skea knew she needed a job, so she'd do anything to get it.

Walking through the kitchen she picked up a banana and walked into the lobby. To her right was the staircase that lead to the upstairs bedrooms, she didn't go up there much. To her left, was the front door, walking to it she pulled it open and felt the warm air hit her. She loved when summer was turning to fall, it was never too hot, and never too cold. Skea walked to her car and started it up, she let her warm up a bit before backing up and going off to start her day.

User Image User Image

Location ;;
Mood ;;
Focus ;;

[OutOfCookies;;]

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Username ; Robo_iBenny
                                      Name ; Jarod Micheal O'Shea.
                                      Nickname ; Jay, Shea.
                                      Age ; Eighteen.
                                      Gender ; Male.
                                      Sexuality ; Heterosexual.

Bio ; Jarod's life was good. He had a great family, wonderful friends, and a part-time job he enjoyed. He didn't think anything bad could happen, that was before his mother got sick. She'd been in and out of hospitals before they finally discovered the cancer, and by the time it was found, it was too late. Jarod decided to quit his job to take care of his mother, if she was going to die, she was going to die in her home. Not in some hospital bed. Regardless of everything he tried, her health continued to decline. Things got better for awhile, then one morning, she just didn't wake up..

Jarod was devastated. He hid it well though, continuing life as best as he could. He had his dad, and his sister. He liked to dream that he would see her again, that she would be healthy. That kept him positive, but he missed her so much. His friends helped how they could, which wasn't much, but knowing he had them was enough. Jarod got the job back that he had quit, and things were beginning to go back to normal again. Or as normal as they could be. Yet, he still felt like a piece of his heart was missing, and everyday was a struggle, but he got up, and he persisted. Jarod knew his mother would want that.

Personality ; Optimistic, Social, Caring, Intelligent, Naive.
                                      Likes ; Socializing, Work, His Dad & Sister, Friends, Long walks in the fall.
                                      Dislikes ; Talking about his Mother, Thinking about the Afterlife, Crying, Guilt, Struggling.
                                      Fears ; Forgetting What His Mother Looked Like, Losing another Family Member or Friend, Being Alone.

Desirable Nerd

User Image

A s I f Y o u D i d n ' t A l r e a d y K n o w

Location; Animal Shelter l Mood; Concerned l Focus; The Dog

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jarod clocked out, not because he wanted to, his boss was making him. "I can't be having you burning yourself out, Jarod, you already do so much. You need some time off, go, have some fun!" Jarod didn't know where to go, his friends were all busy with their own lives, and home, he just didn't want to think about that right now. He was working so much to save up the money to move out. He wanted his own place, somewhere where he wouldn't be reminded of his mother everywhere he looked.

He let his feet drag as he walked, the sound making a scratching noise against the asphalt. For some reason, that calmed him, made him feel young. 'Maybe I should go to the Mall' he thought, somewhat indifferent. He didn't really want to go to the mall, it was always full of old people. And young kids thinking they were cool, just because their parents let them be there alone. He decided on just walking, letting his feet guide him to where ever they choose. It was late summer, and the leaves were beginning to change. Not quite there yet, but almost. He couldn't wait for fall, his favorite season. There was just something about it that seemed so innocent and fun.

Turning the corner, he realized he'd entered an alley. He was starting to turn when he heard a noise. He wasn't sure what the noise was, but he was bored, so he decided to check it out. Making his way slowly towards the end of the alley, he noticed some blankets. They were bloodstained and moving.. he leaned over and lifted up the blanket to find a dog. Along the dogs ears were gashes the size of quarters, these were no animal induced injuries. The dog was laying on his side and when Jarod leaned down to touch him, the dog winced. Carefully, Jarod collected the dog up in his arms with the blanket and carried him out of the alley. As he walked, the dog whimpered, his whimpering continued until Jarod reached the only Animal Shelter in town. As Jarod walked through the door, the bell rang, letting the receptionist know she was needed.

"Hello, Jarod, what do you have there?" The receptionist, Jean, asked, a hint of concern in her voice.
                                                              "I found him in an alley, I was wondering if there was anything Dr. Grote could do for him, I couldn't just leave him.."
                                                              "I completely understand," replied Jean, "I'll go get the doctor."

[OutOfCookies;;]

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Username ; Robo_iBenny
                                                  Name ; Taylor Skylar Janson
                                                  Nickname ; Tay.
                                                  Age ; Sixteen.
                                                  Gender ; Female.
                                                  Sexuality ; Bisexual.

Bio ; Taylor is just your average Seventeen year old; she's a junior in High School, participates in extracurricular activities, loves to be around people. She's pretty much always in a good mood. She's never met her father, and her mother isn't her real mother, she was adopted at a young age, but her mother never kept it a secret. Taylor considers the woman who raised her to be her mother, and she has no interest in finding out about the woman who didn't want her. She has a good life and she doesn't want to change it for anything.

But what if her biological mother has other plans? What if her real mother is in trouble and needs a way out? What if her mother is in trouble with the wrong sorts of people? Will her mother do the worst thing possible? Sell her daughter, to settle a debt? Or will her mother change her mind when she meets Taylor, and decide to give herself up instead. Whatever her mother decides, the consequences are bad either way.

Personality ; Naive - Extrovert - Optimist - Caring - Intelligent
                                                  Likes ; Having fun - Reading - Socializing - Dancing - Taking Pictures
                                                  Dislikes ; Smoking - Alcohol - Creepy People - Feeling Insecure - Crying
                                                  Fears ; Dying - Being Alone - Losing Her Mother - Bees - Failing School

Desirable Nerd

User Image

User Image
                                  "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
                                  ===I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
                                  ======But if you can't handle me at my worst,
                                  =========then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
                                  "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor heard the alarm blaring, she rolled over and hit the button to turn it off. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. I really don't wanna go... She sat up and put her feet on her rug. It was early, earlier than she needed to be up, but her father was strict and wanted her at breakfast at a certain time. If she was late, she didn't eat. Taylor stood up and walked over to her closet, she pulled out a tan knee length skirt, a tank top, and a sharp jacket that her father would approve of. Then she slipped a pair of skinny jeans and a pink floral baby doll tee into her backpack. She went into the bathroom, showered and dressed. Putting on minimal make-up, but stashing her eyeliner in her purse for easy access later.

She walked downstairs slowly, no rushing in this house. Her father didn't believe in it, you walk slowly and with purpose. Taylor was tired of this, and could wait until her next birthday. She was moving out, she would be getting a nice size check from her grandmother for turning 18. And Taylor already had a job with money in savings. Taylor got to the end of the steps and turned into the dining room. Her mother was sitting at one end, her father the other. The table was long, and Taylor was always in the middle. She never said it, but it always reminded Taylor of all those movies that they produce about the 18th and 19th centuries where families were so distant. Then she'd remember that they were distant. The only way she got any attention was if she did something wrong, which she did all the time. She just never got caught.

After a silent breakfast, that always seemed eerie to Taylor, she walked out of the dining room and grabbed her backpack from the table she'd laid it on. She didn't even bother saying good-bye to her parents, they didn't want to be bothered. She walked to the corner and stepped into the only store that was open at this hour. She was a regular, every school day she'd come here before and after school to change. "Hey!" Taylor said to the clerk behind the counter, Jamie. Taylor went into the bathroom and came out in her other outfit. "What do you think, Jamie?"
                                                          "I like it," Jamie replied, "You always look great. But why do you always change, the other outfit looked okay too."
                                                          "This outfit is more me, the other is more my dad." Taylor replied laughing. "I'll see you this afternoon!" Taylor yelled as she walked outside. She walked to school, not because she couldn't drive, she had a license and she had a car. Taylor just preferred walking when it was nice.

Once she reached school, she walked inside to find the hallway pretty deserted. There were a few people, but no one she really knew. Taylor found her locker and put the books that she wouldn't need right now, away, and placed her backpack on the bottom of the locker. She grabbed her few books and started walking back outside. Taylor found a bench and sat down, pulling out her headphones, she placed them over her ears, and pulled out her iPod. She clicked it on, and just let it play. She opened one of her textbooks and began reading.

Not that she hadn't already read her textbooks, she had been made to read them all the way through. She had top marks, because if she didn't, her dad would flip on her. So she kept her grades decent, but everything else, she tried to defy him. He didn't know the real her, neither did her mother. They thought she didn't come home right after school because she was tutoring other students, but really, she was just messing around. She didn't like going home. She hated it actually, at night, she likes to sneak out and go to the cemetery, just because it's the best place to see the stars. She looked at her textbook and started reading it, again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood;; Nonchalant
                                  Location;; On a Bench Outside School
                                  Focus;; Mainly her Music
                                  [OutOfCookies;;]

Desirable Nerd

This was a post I did for a RP, I thought it was really good and helped people better understand Skea. It provides more information about the accident, although not all of it, but still. I though this was a really good post, I had to share.

User Image

Skea Risa

Skea was fighting within herself, wanting to leave, but not wanting to. She did need help, it'd been 10 years since that dreadful night, why did she still feel the pain like it was yesterday? Her energy was draining, as it did when she thought too much about her parents. Her mother's name was Clarise, but she went by Claire. Her father's name was Rupert, but he hated that name, so he developed the nickname Bert. Coincidentally, he thought it was a much better name, what made him think that, Skea would never know.
                            Skea glanced at her phone to check the time, it was only 6:30. If her memory served her right, the place didn't open until 7. She reached over and grabbed her pack of cigarettes, shaking one out and lighting it up. A flashback of that night hit her;

Her mother was laughing, her hand reaching up behind her fathers neck and rubbed it. Skea was sitting in the backseat, driver's side, smiling at her mother. Skea loved it when her mother laughed, the sound of it made her feel happy and secure. Her father glanced over at her mother and said softly to her "I love you". Then a blinding light came into view, her father swerved into the other lane but swung the wheel too hard. The car began to tip, flipping, over and over. Skea heard her mother screaming, and her father looked back at Skea and said, "I love you baby.."

Skea snapped out of her living nightmare. She realized her cigarette had burned out without her even taking more than a few puffs. Lighting up another one, she breathed slowly, reminding herself that she was safe. She began to cry, the full weight of her pain crashing down on her. Her body convulsed, and she began to speak, "Mom, Dad, I miss you so much...." She laid her cigarette in the ash tray and grabbed the steering wheel, leaning her head down on it, as she cried.

User Image User Image

Location ;; Parking Lot in Car
Mood ;; Severely Depressed
Focus ;; The Accident

[OutOfCookies;;]

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Username ; Robo_iBenny
                                      Name ; Skye Rakera Main
                                      Nickname ; Sky.
                                      Race ; Human / Witch
                                      Age ; Eighteen.
                                      Gender ; Female.
                                      Sexuality ; Bisexual.

Bio ; Skye grew up with her grandmother, Arlene, her mother died giving birth to her and her grandmother, another witch, took her in. At the age of 10, Skye became an apprentice to Arlene. It became quite obvious that Skye was a natural when it came to rituals and spells. By the time she was 15, she was quite powerful. She never used her magick to harm anyone, she mainly used it to heal and to help. People have never truly understood her, but that doesn't matter to her, most don't believe, but that doesn't stop her from helping them. She lives alone, in her grandmother's old house, she has a cat, Morou, and a snake, Tore.
                                      There are a few people who believe, and because of that, she has a few customers that come through. Selling her remedies and helping people who can't afford to go to the hospital, Skye makes a meger living. Regardless of how she is treated and looked upon, she enjoys living and loves to take walks with her cat, or familiar, as some call it. Living in a secluded section of the woods makes doing spells and rituals easier.

Personality ; Intelligent - Mysterious - Caring - Introvert - Odd
                                      Likes ; Concept of Death - Animals - Finding new Spells to Practice - Mother Nature - Being Barefoot
                                      Dislikes ; Wearing Shoes - People Who Take Up Two Parking Spaces
                                      Fears ; Losing Her Powers

Desirable Nerd

User Image

"In this pot, I stir to the sun..."

--------------------------------------------------------

TEXTTEXTTEXT

--------------------------------------------------------

"An' follow the rule of harming none."

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Username ; Robo_iBenny
                                                  Name ; Rayne Graydon McKormic
                                                  Nickname ; Gray.
                                                  Age ; Eighteen.
                                                  Gender ; Male.
                                                  Sexuality ; Bisexual.

Bio ; Rayne has a mother, Sandra, and a father, Gregg. His father is a businessman, and isn't home much, his mother likes to travel alot, so he has the house to himself a lot. He uses that to his advantage, hosts parties, has friends that provide alcohol. He gets into trouble alot, he has a background and he doesn't care. He doesn't have girlfriends, he only has friends. Somestimes, he misses his parents and wishes that they were more into taking care of him, rather than being his friend. Some of his friends have strict parents, and he secretly wishes he did too. Maybe then he wouldn't get into trouble as much. He likes to get into trouble because then he's parents get notified and they pay him attention. That's all he wants, is parents that will show an interest in him, so he gets it in anyway he can.
                                                  He's father has threatened to send him away to a boarding school, but Rayne doesn't think he will.

Personality ; Troublesome - Smart a** - Extrovert - Pessimistic - Insane
                                                  Likes ; Joking Around - Partying - Alcohol - Being The Center of Attention
                                                  Dislikes ; School - Authority - Depression - Being Alone
                                                  Fears ; People Will Find Out he Likes Men

Desirable Nerd

User Image

"Freaked out, dropped my phone in the pool again
                                                  ===Checked out of my room, hit the ATM
                                                  =====Let's hang out if you're down to get down tonight
                                                  ======='Cause it's always a good time
                                                  "

This is a test...

Location; l Mood; l Focus; l [OutOfCookies;]

Desirable Nerd

New profile for Jarod. Part of a RP. I liked it.

"“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” " ( 𝓲 𝓼 )

User Image

xxxl Seven Robin Hoodlxxx
Jarod

llxтнιs ιs wнo ι ( 𝓪 𝓶 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)Jarod Micheal O'Shea
              (x)Jay, Shea
              (x)Male
              (x)Eighteen
              (x)January 14th
              (x)Heterosexual
              (x)Hoodie is Green.

llxтнιs ιs wнere ι'м goииα тαke мy ( 𝓼 𝓽 𝓪 𝓷 𝓭 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)5'1O"
              (x)164 lbs.

llxι dιdи'т wαииα ( 𝓯 𝓪 𝓵 𝓵 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)
              School is nothing to me, I breeze through it. I'm the nerd, make the grades, keep to myself, you know, the introvert. But once school is out? Ha, I'm so much more. Joining the hoods was the best thing I ever ould have done for my life. It gave me that excitement I've so much been craving for, and the feeling of justice when I help someone in need. We're the calvary, the rebelious, the new age super hero's.
              Family life is not much either, my mother died, and my father is in a depression. He goes to work, comes home, and sits in front of the TV never really seeing it. He doesn't notice my absence. I make sure he's fed, then I leave and don't come back until late. I prefer it that way, this helps me cope with my mother's death, gives me a way to give back. You know? All I know, is that since my mom died, it's like my family died. And now? Now I have a whole new family. Friends that have my back, and that believe in the same things as I do. Believe in justice. Believe in family. Believe in helping the voiceless. We can do anything. For we are the Hoods.

llxι'м иever goииα ( 𝓬 𝓻 𝓪 𝔀 𝓵 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

llx'cαυse see ι goттα ( 𝓰 𝓸 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)Optimistic. Caring. Intelligent. Naive. Understanding.
              (x)Song

llxfιиαlly goιиg ( 𝓼 𝓸 𝓵 𝓸 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)Robo_iBenny

Desirable Nerd

Another Profile for Skea, after she's grown a bit. >_<

"You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts" ( 𝓲 𝓼 )

User Image

xxxlThird Coplxxx
Skea

llxтнιs ιs wнo ι ( 𝓪 𝓶 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)Skea Risa Woal
              (x)Sky
              (x)Female
              (x)23
              (x)November 2nd.
              (x)Heterosexual.

llxтнιs ιs wнere ι'м goииα тαke мy ( 𝓼 𝓽 𝓪 𝓷 𝓭 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)5'8"
              (x)147 lbs.

llxι dιdи'т wαииα ( 𝓯 𝓪 𝓵 𝓵 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)
              Had a hard life growing up, don't wanna get into it. Decided to join the force because I thought that was where I would fit. But it just seems like I'm going through the motions. Not seeing. Yeah, I catch bad guys, but sometimes they get away. And I see the homeless men and women in the streets who get hurt and the force over looks it. It isn't right. I've heard within the force that there are a buch of kids going around and causing havoc. That's how they put it anyway. I'm determined to find these kids and learn their story. Maybe even help them if their cause is just. Who knows, maybe they could help me understand who I really am and get over this rut I've been in my whole life. Here's to the future.

llxι'м иever goииα ( 𝓬 𝓻 𝓪 𝔀 𝓵 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

llx'cαυse see ι goттα ( 𝓰 𝓸 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)Open-Minded, Determined, Paranoid, Extrovert, Nosey
              (x)Determined

llxfιиαlly goιиg ( 𝓼 𝓸 𝓵 𝓸 )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(x)Robo_iBenny

Desirable Nerd

User Image

A s I f Y o u D i d n ' t A l r e a d y K n o w

Location; Cafeteria l Mood; Concerned l Focus; Tonight's Mission

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jarod saw Elijah walking into the cafeteria with Lea. He noticed their limps, and then thought of Liana. Oh God.. His arm was okay, and he was sure the others were too, but those three had gotten hurt pretty bad, maybe they should abort this one for now. Do it later in the week after the others have healed. He figured he could tell Elijah want he wants to tell him in the first place, then voice his concern and suggest that they wait.

Jarod walked over to Elijah and Lea, he wasn't getting lunch, never did. He looked at Elijah and Lea, in turn and said "Afternoon, how you guys doing?" He noted how they had their arms around each other, granted Lea wast 3 years younger than Elijah, they looked good together. He thought this might be a good thing. Then he turned to Elijah, and began talking in whisper, "Okay, I'm all set, I know the alarm systems inside and out, I can cut off the camera's from the inside, and maybe the outside. I can have the back doors open within and hour. But...I think we should cancel tonight mission. There are too many people injured, and I have a really bad feeling about this in my gut... Maybe we could do this another night, I could continue researching and get more information so as to better our chances. What do you say?" Then he remembered Mike.

"Oh, by the way, I'm getting some medical supplies this afternoon. I'll get in touch with Audrey to come over and see if there is anything there she can use. From what I understand it's a good bit of stuff." Then Jarod turned and walked over to were Ryu was sitting, his food looked delicious, but Jarod hated eating in the afternoon. He turned to Ryu and explained everything he'd just told Elijah, "I really hope he decides against tonight, I don't want him, Lea, or Liana to get anymore hurt, plus, I'm having a really really bad feeling about this..."

Ring, Ring, Ring. s**t, it's Skea. He hated when she called, but she was an old family friend, he loved her to death, but he knew what she wanted. She had asked him to see if there were any odd students in school that might be related to the Hoods. He got up from the table and went to the window, "Hey Skea, what's up?" After they were done speaking he shook his head. Skea was...well, Skea. It was hard to explain her. He hadn't told the group that he had a friend who was a cop and who was looking into them. Now he really felt concerned about tonight's mission. What if the cops figured out where they would take the supplies?

[OutOfCookies;;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces